Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,851 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her (1728 Views)

Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me / GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
...so I heard a girl say,is only poor guys or men that will be counting how much he has spent on her.na so I come the laff for we're I dey,I rem back in our university days we're boys would be saying after I don buy buy tins give this girl she know wan still give me pilapsy......so how much do one really need to spend for you to start calculating or is it only poor guys or girl dat count how much der av spent? over to you.

...dem never chi chum chin
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by falconey(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
* I thought she was a gold digger*
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by sinaj(f): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
spend on him

itz... lipsrsealed
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
sinaj:
spend on him

itz... lipsrsealed
I don catch u today so na only him wan spend abi?
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by jamex93(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin grin grin

U know wat dat laf means abi
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
falconey:
* I thought she was a gold digger*
lol mb oo
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Observing comments frm my coconut tree cool
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
jamex93:
grin grin grin

U know wat dat laf means abi
yez lol bios for hostel spend fire instead na to job n climb
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Observing comments frm my coconut tree cool
u beta come down oo and talks your own too bfo I send chipmunkey to ya.na today I sabi say u get coconut try for house oo
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by jamex93(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
peeparty:
yez lol bios for hostel spend fire instead na to job n climb

Of a tru u go skul
grin
grin
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
jamex93:

Of a tru u go skul
grin
grin
.obio I dey suspect u full time
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by Slimzjoe(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Who get time to calculate?? You fit Faint when you realise what you've spent on a female is enough to buy Ankara for your Mumsy
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by mirexxx(f): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
not much
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Who get time to calculate?? You fit Faint when you realise what you've spent on a female
hahahagaha obio nobi small tins oo, u don buy land build house be dat na
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by theorbiters: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
First.... It's absolutely ludicrous for a guy to keep tabs on the amount he spends on a lady.... Pure craziness.. Though it can be understandable if it is out of frustration.

Second.... For a lady to say that, haba, she should try making her own money and spending it on a guy like mumu...
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
mirexxx:
not much
u eh talks how much jare mk I read
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by jamex93(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
peeparty:
.obio I dey suspect u full time

Lolx

For y na
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
theorbiters:
First.... It's absolutely ludicrous for a guy to keep tabs on the amount he spends on a lady.... Pure craziness.. Though it can be understandable if it is out of frustration.

Second.... For a lady to say that, haba, she should try making her own money and spending it on a guy like mumu...
bros forget frustrated or frustration tins knw need happen before u realized oo
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by tosyne2much(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
peeparty:
u beta come down oo and talks your own too bfo I send chipmunkey to ya.na today I sabi say u get coconut try for house oo
No mind me jawe bros

Oyah make me sef talk my own cheesy
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Who get time to calculate?? You fit Faint when you realise what you've spent on a female is enough to buy Ankara for your Mumsy
my guy u never started oo na only ankra u dey talks, even babe wey dey chop my popsy now don use im head get like 4 stores n two big restaurant as I dey now na him mata I dey
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by countsparrow: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
Topic haff finish in romance section... Smh
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mr Peeparty wetin I do now?
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by mirexxx(f): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
peeparty:
u eh talks how much jare mk I read
in don't spend on guys smiley
same way i don't demand from guys smiley
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
chipmunkey:
Mr Peeparty wetin I do now?
I want mk u go pluck tosyne2much from d coconut tree wey dem him backyard come giv me mk I knock am
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
countsparrow:
Topic haff finish in romance section... Smh
obio thanks atleast u made a comment
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by theorbiters: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
peeparty:
bros forget frustrated or frustration tins knw need happen before u realized oo
Omo na to play ur card well na.... How u go dey spend on babe with having a blueprint? Haba.... Guy, if u get plan A, B, C...the money no go mean anything, so far u nail ur target!!
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
No mind me jawe bros

Oyah make me sef talk my own cheesy
I stiil dey look u
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
mirexxx:
in don't spend on guys smiley
same way i don't demand from guys smiley
u said not much mirexx now ur saying I don't spend on guys. just talk d amount.sometimes u don't demand but we just have to
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
peeparty:
I want mk u go pluck tosyne2much from d coconut tree wey dem him backyard come giv me mk I knock am
Lol! grin
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
theorbiters:

Omo na to play ur card well na.... How u go dey spend on babe with having a blueprint? Haba.... Guy, if u get plan A, B, C...the money no go mean anything, so far u nail ur target!!
target abi?so like u now how much u don spend? u might not get d figure right but just guess
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by tosyne2much(m): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
peeparty:
Bros I don come down na

Back to the topic, the highest I have ever spent on the one I truly love is just N100 cool
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by Beesluv: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
N5 for pure water

(1) (2) (Reply)

#9 Horrifying/horrible Sports Injuries You Have To See To Believe / I Caught My Fiance With His Boss!.. / If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.