Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,790 members, 7,855,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her (1750 Views)

Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me / GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by SkinnyDude(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
8k. the funny thing be say she no be my babe..
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros I don come down na

Back to the topic, the highest I have ever spent on the one I truly love is just N100 cool
obio na u try pass sef
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by theorbiters: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
peeparty:
target abi?so like u now how much u don spend? u might not get d figure right but just guess
Omo na those days wen we still no get sense na...we go dey mumu ourselves dey say we were in love... I still can't say how much sha, but e reach to buy me bicycle.
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by sinaj(f): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
peeparty:
I don catch u today so na only him wan spend abi?

lol
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
SkinnyDude:
8k. the funny thing be say she no be my babe..
obio u try oo
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by yemmit90: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros I don come down na

Back to the topic, the highest I have ever spent on the one I truly love is just N100 cool

haha! didnt you give her a tf when she visited you? or dont go out with her and pay for the meals or ticket to cinema? or once in a while you dont supprised her with a little gifts?

bro, those little things are important in any blessed relationship.
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by mirexxx(f): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
peeparty:
u said not much mirexx now ur saying I don't spend on guys. just talk d amount.sometimes u don't demand but we just have to
lol I won't say the amount. thanks smiley
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
theorbiters:

Omo na those days wen we still no get sense na...we go dey mumu ourselves dey say we were in love... I still can't say how much sha, but e reach to buy me bicycle.
you get mind oo.so u don lock up?
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by peeparty(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
mirexxx:
lol I won't say the amount. thanks smiley

u don d shame abi?
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by Emdeejay: 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
At one time? Spending 980 to go to the lakers game from Maryland, while I was still in college with my minimum wage job smh. Young and foolish

In total? Can't remember
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by mirexxx(f): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
peeparty:
u don d shame abi?
mtcheww u get sense so??
shame how?
well i havent spent on any guy!
na by force to tell you?
goodnight jare!
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by tosyne2much(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
yemmit90:

haha! didnt you give her a tf when she visited you? or dont go out with her and pay for the meals or ticket to cinema? or once in a while you dont supprised her with a little gifts?

bro, those little things are important in any blessed relationship.
Don't mind me bro

Was just trying to make fun cheesy
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Observing comments frm my coconut tree cool
hehehehe use stick and fall him down from coconut tree!! cheesy
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dunno cheesy
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by tosyne2much(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehe use stick and fall him down from coconut tree!! cheesy
Hehehe tongue
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by yemmit90: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Don't mind me bro

Was just trying to make fun cheesy

Got you boss!
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by ronald4lif(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
So one should keep tab now on what they spent on bae ba. Issorite!
Re: What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her by Slimzjoe(m): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
peeparty:
my guy u never started oo na only ankra u dey talks, even babe wey dey chop my popsy now don use im head get like 4 stores n two big restaurant as I dey now na him mata I dey

Lol.....and you never go Shoot the Biatch??

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks / 21 Signs It's Just Sex Not A Relationship / Chidinma Doesn't Love Flavour Enough To Date Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.