Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (69711 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You want to gag and kill people who have a different opinion from yours? You see, the biggest demerit of the social media is that it allows neanderthal cretins and reta.rds like you to air their opinions. You should be grateful to GEJ, China, Iran and North korea will only allow imps like you to contribute to the national GDP from labour camps.

Finish him!!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Greatfuture: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
The whole 2015 election was won and lost between Jonathan and Jega team.
Jega team comprise of hausafulani muslims and their slaves all encased in APC while Jonathan team are highly literate Nigerians, christian majority spread across the south and middlebelt.
Jega used his umpire status to rig for his team while Jonathan a honest and humble man insisted on doing the right thing!
Karma is a law. It will surely catch up with APC sooooooon!!
ZKOSOSO:
Jega team comprise of hausafulani muslims and their slaves all encased in APC while Jonathan team are highly literate Nigerians, christian majority spread across the south and middlebelt.
Jega used his umpire status to rig for his team while Jonathan a honest and humble man insisted on doing the right thing!
ZKOSOSO:
are you now saying JEGA rigged for GEJ in 2011

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Noneroone(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Misogynist2014:
How many people are my mate in Igbo land? I am a son of a rapist. grin
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Ayima: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Please what is all this writeup all about? can't read without my glasses.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2015
DollyParton1:

Here they go again.
Y'all just have to be picking random fights?
Going by the recent trend, democracy is not in u guys nature. Y'all might wanna stick with your trading.

They should stick to trading while your tribe sticks to what?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by ib2015: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2015
Make I clap for myself first as I try to read all that.....choi!
Now, make everyone go sit down. Those for or against Buhari...it is too early to start judging this man. Let him be sworn in first.

Impatient people of Nigeria.....wait and let us see the "change"!
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2015
sayemma:
It is too early to cry my pdp brother
Did you sleep at all?
...how he go sleep?when GMB dey give them sleepless night since the bad boy and rebel Jega declared GMB winner of March 28th Presidential election...
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by emorse(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Honestly speaking, this is the dumbest comment I have ever read on nairaland.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by PenSniper: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

HIV don chop this one brain finish.

A demented miron.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by M17: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2015
A CALL FOR INDEPENDENT OF SE/SS IS A GOOD CALL

IT IS HEALTHY

WE CALL FOR REFERENDUM 2015

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Noneroone(m): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2015
kropotkin2:
of course i know Igbos can do it
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Noneroone(m): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2015
kropotkin2:
of course i know what Igbos can do it
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by simplynola(m): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2015
Rubbish article from jobless anti-igbo alarmist. If he calls the election "sham" shows he believed igbos voted him and some votes were rigged in favour of the opponent, how does that translate to hatred for the region. Jobless racists making noise. Attention seekers looking for appointments.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Gbawe: 11:01am On Apr 15, 2015
Arch1:
.. And what has this trash got to do with the fact that Jonathan's PDP government was an absolute failure ?

Bigot, you are still stucked in the past ... Heck, Jonathans Ijaw and Ikwere kinsmen were the one that seized your fathers abandonded properties in Port Harcourt. All that is in the past now.

Purge yourslef from hate and bigotry, this is 2015, Nigeria is moving forward. Change is here

This is one thing, electorally important above everything else, these vengeful haters and enemies of Nigeria's progress fail to factor into their thinking. Politics is officially defined as "the activities associated with the governance of a country or area". If GEJ has failed in this regard, which the entire world agrees he has, then why not give the new government a chance?

It is very obvious, as Ilugunboy said, that some folks will continue to constitute themselves to be enemies of Nigeria's progress while they side with everything, however evil or malevolent, they feel may aid their "chop sand" vengefulness against the SW and the North. Is it GEJ that callously watched over 15,000.00 Nigerians die that any sensible SE or SS Nigerian should be supporting passionately to the extent of insulting the North and SW for wanting change from this horrible status quo?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Timmytimmy: 11:01am On Apr 15, 2015
This should not be on front page. The article is written to arouse anger and incense people on both sides of the divide that has been created. It reads like a battle cry for the average SS and SE man. I think the mods should take it down. In our walk towards creating a Nigeria that is free from Ethnocentric divisiveness, we should encourage media outlets to shun clearly hateful and unfortunately inconsequential rants like this.

That said, I don't think any lover of Nigeria should dignify this trash by trying to defend Buhari. That would be an insult to the voice of the Nigerian people. This is really really low. sad

I have wonderful igbo and South south friends and I know this does not in any way represent their views.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by zubby29(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2015
what is dis 1 saying?please it high time we stop dis tribal war.we are educated fellas for God sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by blacktoy(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2015
The writer of this article or write up must ethinicity bigot, political party centrist, pls we need prayer to move nigeria forward, not divisible propaganga......God bless nigeria, god bless buhari, god bless me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2015
I see nothing that warrants this excessively wordy epistle.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Greatfuture: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2015
why beat a war drum by singing the tune of ethnotribal and religous tune where there is no sign of aggresionn from any quarter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by missystephen: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2015
You have just said it all bruv! I took time to read the epistle, but couldn't strike an agreement with the writer.
Just dont understand why some people cannot make use of their brains.
For the purpose of emphasis, GEJ did tenure did not represent the south-east. Let me also use this medium to bring to the notice of my fellow SEs, that it is high time you shun hate and tribalism, and speak in one voice, support one of your best candidates with the cooperation of other regions, to make igbo president a reality.

ouote author=omenka post=32737621]After all that rant, I couldn't see a single line the article quoted coming from the general that suggests he's "drawn a battle line with the ss and se". These guys have chosen to continue trudging along the same trajectory even after the election; causing ethnoreligious disharmony and tension. How does calling an election a sham amount to drawing a battle line??

The ordinary hardworking folks who bust their humps daily under the scorching sun in the SS and SE should be mindful of the condemnable antics of these greedy politicians that claim to represent their interests when in fact they value the lives of the pets they have at home more than that of an average South southerner or South easterner. They've completely lost out in the power struggle and the only way they can remain relevant is ensuring that everyone from that region irrespective of social class, sees the government at the centre as an enemy! Even in Abia, APGA is calling for an outright cancellation of the polls because they were a complete "sham". What are they gonna say about that? That Buhari instigated APGA to do so??

If I were Buhari, I'd try to ensure a bill is passed that would criminalise utterances like this. If you can't live in unity irrespective of your tribe or where you come from, remain in your house and interact with only your family or spew garbage in public and have your bigoted asss hauled into jail. Useless fools acting like victims while promoting their uncanny agenda.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Noneroone(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2015
M16:

i am an Idiott. don't forget the General was easily outcouped by ibb. Dealing with Igbo's is something he will not survive . Yorubas are clueless set of people that lack any kind of political sense

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Truckpusher(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You want to gag and kill people who have a different opinion from yours? You see, the biggest demerit of the social media is that it allows neanderthal cretins and reta.rds like you to air their opinions. You should be grateful to GEJ, China, Iran and North korea will only allow imps like you to contribute to the national GDP from labour camps.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by anataala: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2015
Idiot, you should have tell that to GEJ while he is on the helm of affairs, with or without your votes he has won, there is nothing you people can do about it, the era of impunity has gone,you does not respect democratic values that is why you turn SS-SE a war zone just to rig election, democracy is a game of number and is why North and SW have sent GEJ packing, for your imporation PDP is purely a regional Party.

lionstone:

Source http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=10745&title=Buhari-has-drawn-the-battle-line-with-South-East,-South-South;-he-should-be-sent-to-the-USA-for-lessons-%E2%80%94Intersociety&scid=16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2015
owobokiri:
The worst he can do is to stop federal projects in the east, we are used to that. Ban this ban that, we re used to that too. Make few politicians from the east ministers in charge of such funny ministries as information, special duties or at best, ministry of youths and sports/ culture. It won't be new. He towed these lines in the past and the east survived, this his second coming if so vindictive as the first will be history with time too.
hmmm ...continue to use that your small hand to beat that your tiny chest ; Buhari has won and there is nothing you can do about it!
I have worse things to say but i just pity you now !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by ezecushy(m): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2015
lionstone:

Source http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=10745&title=Buhari-has-drawn-the-battle-line-with-South-East,-South-South;-he-should-be-sent-to-the-USA-for-lessons-%E2%80%94Intersociety&scid=16
Poeple with there stupid fabricated stories. They are not relevant to the society but they will sit somewhere $ just waste there useless english on bringing down goverment. People like these these nonsense writters are the reason GEJ failed $ they have started again. But let me remind you something, if you are shouting heven shall fall don't forget that when it eventually fall you can't find a hidden place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by synergycom19: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2015
The APC has began its own failure of this critical democratic test

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by toyoutoyou: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2015
sayemma:
It is too early to cry my pdp brother
Did you sleep at all?
They can never find rest throughout this administration since there is nothing like GEJ till 2019.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by jaskoko: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2015
mesionu...shut dat ur mouth up,sai baba
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Goke7: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2015
people are so funny o, it was so clear two years ago that oga jona will loose election, we kept telling some folks but some Nigerians find it so hard to believe that an incumbent President will loose an election simply because he has all Govt institutions in the palms of his hand including the military, this is actually why some folks are finding it difficult to accept the Presidential election results.

They thought the commando style used in rivers state will happen everywhere and I ask someone that how many police officers and military officers do we have to achieve that, Nigeria is just too large for that.

I sympathize with all looser cos there is always a first time after all ajimobi broke the jinx of a second term in Oyo which has never happened before not with the great bola ige sef.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by BrosPeter: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2015
M17:
A CALL FOR INDEPENDENT OF SE/SS IS A GOOD CALL

IT IS HEALTHY

WE CALL FOR REFERENDUM 2015

Am in support of referendum, let the muslim North and muslim West stay together while the mainly Christian SS and SE go there way.
I propose three countries, one for Hausa/Yoruba, one for the Igbos and the third for Nigeria's minorities.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by babamadiba(m): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2015
nwaanambra1:

nna this thing tire meooo!! i have gone thru the article twice just to see a quote referencing GMB statement where he insulted or even castigated voting in south east!

hiaa!! na wa for my peopleooo!! we are now crying and complaining more than the ijaws! angry angry

ejikwa mu oguoo! cheesy cheesy
may God continue to increase u. You lifted exactly what was on my mind, typed am pasted it. And for these to come our from an ibo, more blessings. If 50 percent of them could reason like you, we all in this country would move together happily as one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Bayo this forum is not as anonymous as you think. You are a closet bigot and it is a good deed for us to bring you out of your closet, remove your mask and give you a microphone. Air your bigoted opinion without a mask!.

You didn't need to reveal hus name (assuming it's the real identity)! It's not smart. One of the APC goons did that to me during the campaigns, and it didn't go down well with me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.