Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (69710 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by waternogetemeny: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2015
[size=14pt]Wen dat time comes Buhari will find that we are equal to the task.

We are no strangers to aboki killing and threat, we will stand and fight and die as free borns.

Democracy is in our DNA.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by okestev: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[b] this kinda chest beating is the sole reason why you guys are politically naïve. You just have to say "we igbos" when you could simply say "nigerians".

@topic. This write up is lace with bigotry and hate, I will advice the writer of this disjointed rubbish to accept the defeat of jonathan in goodfaith and move on. He is praising the pdp guys that conceded defeat and congratulated APC guys, but he himself is yet to accept the fact that his jonathan has been wiped so hard. Is kinda funny when these cry babies shout about underaged voters in the north and say nothing about the election fraud that happened in:

• enugu(where one single void vote was not recorded)
• rivers( where election didn't even take place and jonathan miraculously got 1.4million votes.
• akwa ibom
• delta state( where the number of accredited voters is the same with that of lagos state and about 75% of registered voters all voted in the just concluded presidential election. SMH

Anyway is non of my business when some certain people choose to cry and wail about buhari's victory. [/b]
....How come you were able to read through my mind... Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Intendy: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2015
7lives:
Story for the Gods
God bless you.this write up is going to be one of the useless things I spent my time reading this week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2015
but they said he has ruled this country before nah!
he is experienced... innocent men no need no fear grin
guilty men will get locked up cheesy
all men must become equal in this country!!
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by waternogetemeny: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2015
[size=14pt]Wen dat time comes Buhari will find that we are equal to the task.

We are no strangers to aboki, killing and threat, we will stand and fight and die as free borns. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by mmsen: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2015
Gbawe:

Well-said bro. This is precisely what I have been saying to SE and SS posters on several threads the past few days. Whatever happened to putting Nigeria first? Jonathan had a lot of critics from the SW and North, including me, going into the 2011 election. As soon as he won most of us wished him well and implored he led Nigeria properly so that our Nation can make progress which would be to the glory and happiness of all of us. Check the NL archives if you doubt this.

Contrast this with how most SE and SS commentators continje to spew hatred against Buhari and the APC and it is becoming obvious that many from those region are rooted in the unobjective, petty and malevolent hatred of the SW and the North to the extent they cannot even 'sheat their sword' for the sake of Nigeria's progress. Jonathan had his shot and failed miserably. Nigerians , in the majority, have elected a new President yet primordial hate will not allow many in the SE and SS to respect the will of the majority and get behind the new President and government. Really pathetic.

The bigots in the SE and SS, because they talk loudest, are doing a great job defining those regions as anti-progressive, uncooperative, hateful, unreasonable, petty, ethnocentric, prejudiced, disrespectul and irredeemable enemies of Nigeria's progress who cannot rise above their primitive hatred of the North and SW. History will judge the conduct of all Nigerian ethnic groups at crucial stages in our history when it would have been helpful for all Nigerians to come together for the greater good of the nation yet some could only be hateful, vengeful and perpetually bitter.

What is 'progressive' about Buhari or the APC? We are not talking about new political actors here. They have all been involved previously. Many of them have been instrumental in the same corrupt practices that they claim to now be against.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Myself2(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2015
@ OP,
Your story is toooooooo looooong
Why didn't you summarise it
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2015
adino:
To all you hypocrites and bigots, it is now obvious the goal was just to remove GEJ. apc never had an agenda for Nigeria, they never had a plan. Check the news and discover that apc plan is to continue with GEJ legacy, to continue with transformation agenda.
What do you shameless lot have to say about this, the same people that said GEJ did not do anything. Karma is your portion for this grand treachery against The True Nigerian Spirit.
The govt. of olodo cattle rearer will get it in more severe measure than was given to GEJ.
You need to calm down smiley you just took someone else's opinion extremely serious! Why don't you wait and see what this administration has to offer.....you just spewed insultived words...so what makes u better than them....so who is the hypocrite now cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2015
the minority will have their say while the majoity will have their way.
may Allah grant buhari long life and the ability to move the entire country forward and to his haters, may you live long to witness change.
God bless nigeria
God bless buhari
and God bless me to lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2015
Gbawe...we know these people and what essentially drives them...we also know they are people of little conviction and they are motivated for nothing else but a desire for other Nigerians to experience whatever hardship they perceived that they've experienced.

Notice also how they've all discarded their pre-election NL handles for new ones to assume a new identity...they are "little men".. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2015
lionstone:

Source http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=10745&title=Buhari-has-drawn-the-battle-line-with-South-East,-South-South;-he-should-be-sent-to-the-USA-for-lessons-%E2%80%94Intersociety&scid=16

The writer did not even mention any statement credited to the general himself. Wait let him get in 1st, then opposition can start.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Bimpe29: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2015
I am smelling hatred and passionate dislike for the personality of our amiable President elect, by the intersociety. Take it or leave it, GMB has come to rule once again. It is in our collective interest to wish him well, instead of cooking unnecessary hatred.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by logica(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2015
omenka:

If I were Buhari, I'd try to ensure a bill is passed that would criminalise utterances like this. If you can't live in unity irrespective of your tribe or where you come from, remain in your house and interact with only your family or spew garbage in public and have your bigoted asss hauled into jail.
If I were Buhari, I wouldn't do anything that will remind people of Decree 4. That will be retrogressive and vindicate his detractors. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by tjmankind(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2015
lionstone:

Source http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=10745&title=Buhari-has-drawn-the-battle-line-with-South-East,-South-South;-he-should-be-sent-to-the-USA-for-lessons-%E2%80%94Intersociety&scid=16

In Summary...
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Senjuchiha: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

After GEJ won in 2011, you wished him well by bombing and killing people. You are right.
n also swore dt u wld mk his govt ungovernable n also created lots of distractions ...shebi una dn succeed...na nw gmb go c im own too....dt dauran kunu drunken Old Fool neva c smtng yet...karma get everybodi house address

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2015
I don't need to read this drivel to the end, the earlier we shun sentiment the better for all of us.

All the zone are guilty of this, PDP won in some places in the north and south west but APC did not win any ss/se to me president elect is right.

Op I think you are bias in your post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Truckpusher(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2015
In as much as I do not to an extent support the caption given to that article because after reading it I did not see anything worthy of such tittle but I can still maintain that the diatribe and the negative-rhetoric coming out from the likes of Gbawe and Omenka the two old shameless paid rants of the APC online community and the major two promoters of campaign of calumny against the PDP and Jonathan's administration on NL are much more worse than what the author of that article wrote down - This is the hypocrisy we all scream about.

Gbawe and Omenka you deserve to be hanged until you're dead for being two shameless bigots in a faceless forum.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by ebiboy2(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2015
[s]
Gbawe:

To be honest, the conduct of some Nigerians, especially from the SE, has been shocking and disgraceful. They have shown they are guided only by their hatred of others and do not mean well for Nigeria. I was an unrelenting critic of GEJ before the 2011 election. Yet I wished him well as soon as he won and pledged support for his government if he justifies his mandate by leading Nigeria well. I did not do this because I loved or believed in GEJ. I did it because I love and believe in Nigeria and understood that my interest in the progress of Nigeria compels me to back GEJ.

We have not seen such gracious and pro-Nigerian behaviour from our SE and SS brothers. Just bitter and hateful diatribe all over the place, to include wishing the SW evil, that makes it appear these folks are very petty people interested more in satisfying their primitive hatred and lust for vengeance against others above getting behind the effort to usher in a better Nigeria to the glory of us all. Do some of these bigots understand that many worldwide have had stable electricity for over 50 years while we remain in the stone ages? Rather than face such pivotal issues of unacceptable underdevelopment it is the ethnocentric fight against the SW and North some carry on their head as if this is the most important thing in the world. Pathetic. Yet it could be a good thing as objective and progress-minded Nigerians can now see the hate-driven and saboteur mentality drivjng some of our "brothers" . This will enable those who mean well for Nigeria to see they must protect themselves better .
[/s]

ok
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by NZEGWUAGU(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2015
We are watching the scarecrow of a President-elect. Let him know that any hate he and his people feel towards us is our own hate of him and his people divided by one million. If they love us we'll love them back by one million times their love for us. The choice is their's

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by henryobinna(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2015
omenka:
After all that rant, I couldn't see a single line the article quoted coming from the general that suggests he's "drawn a battle line with the ss and se". These guys have chosen to continue trudging along the same trajectory even after the election; causing ethnoreligious disharmony and tension. How does calling an election a sham amount to drawing a battle line??

The ordinary hardworking folks who bust their humps daily under the scorching sun in the SS and SE should be mindful of the condemnable antics of these greedy politicians that claim to represent their interests when in fact they value the lives of the pets they have at home more than that of an average South southerner or South easterner. They've completely lost out in the power struggle and the only way they can remain relevant is ensuring that everyone from that region irrespective of social class, sees the government at the centre as an enemy! Even in Abia, APGA is calling for an outright cancellation of the polls because they were a complete "sham". What are they gonna say about that? That Buhari instigated APGA to do so??

If I were Buhari, I'd try to ensure a bill is passed that would criminalise utterances like this. If you can't live in unity irrespective of your tribe or where you come from, remain in your house and interact with only your family or spew garbage in public and have your bigoted asss hauled into jail. Useless fools acting like victims while promoting their uncanny agenda.
sure you've heard of freedom of infornation, that's what helped in bringing buhari n now you say he should criminalise it.. wow

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by seanbond00(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Bayo this forum is not as anonymous as you think. You are a closet bigot and it is a good deed for us to bring you out of your closet, remove your mask and give you a microphone. Air your bigoted opinion without a mask!.

Of course it's an anonymous forum that's why a lot of people can spew rubbish with reckless abandon.

Prove me wrong guy putting you real name, pic and house address?

So stop calling people's names here.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by bankson80(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2015
my only problem is that all this white people is asking me why he cant speak englisch and not his native language cos englisch is nigeria official langauge and how can nigerians understand him.the most painful part is that i try to protect him or my country from disgrace and the stupid cnn start to subtitle what he is saying immedaitely.i just felt in my mind ok...the subtitle is also good for me cos i pretended to understood what he was saying.but my really question remains....how can u get information or what to do or not,from a leader that is ruling u if u cant even understand his point or what his trying to say.just assume if we have emergency and he have to make a public speech as a president.even 70% of the house cant understand him.am not saying this as hate but fact.for me anyone who rules dose not matter only if his better.but am saying on my own part.am not really happy that cnn have to subtitle his interview just like shekua no difference.nigerian persident for that matter and englisch speaking country.it can never happen in flancphorn country. am not happy.i felt not represented and i cant be proud again to see my presido in world economic furum or in world annual summit in swiss or in world buisness summit.i hope only dangote,tony,ngozi or opec boss will do the needful.mark my words today they will never invite buhari in such thing.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2015
the minority will have their say while the majority will have their way.
may Allah grant buhari long life and ability to move this country forward. his haters may u live long to witness possitive change.
sai nigeria
sai buhari sai apc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2015
We in SS and SE must resist any attempt of violence towards us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2015
Gbawe:

This is one thing, electorally important above everything else, these vengeful haters and enemies of Nigeria's progress fail to factor into their thinking. Politics is officially defined as "the activities associated with the governance of a country or area". If GEJ has failed in this regard, which the entire world agrees he has, then why not give the new government a chance?

It is very obvious, as Ilugunboy said, that some folks will continue to constitute themselves to be enemies of Nigeria's progress while they side with everything, however evil or malevolent, they feel may aid their "chop sand" vengefulness against the SW and the North. Is it GEJ that callously watched over 15,000.00 Nigerians die that any sensible SE or SS Nigerian should be supporting passionately to the extent of insulting the North and SW for wanting change from this horrible status quo?

Last time I checked, Gowon superintended over the killing of about 3 million Nigerians because he refused to be a gentleman and I've never heard you nor any of your Co travellers label him a failure.

For the insults, I think it's the other way round bro. The Igbos have been the ones receiving all sorts of insults and abuses for supporting Jonathan. They've been called unprintable names, labelled ethnic and tribal voters all because of their political choices which led to a tweet that the Igbos should be murdered en masse for supporting Jonathan and the tweet got nearly 200 re tweets within 5 minutes.

Moreover, the region you guys are now vilifying had attempted to pull out of the union but we're forced back in using coercive instruments of state. They have even since then continued to signify their intention of taking a walk which always meets resistance by the same people who do not like their ways. Why is that so?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by jossyj: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2015
BUHARI HATES IBOS AND HAS DEMONSTRATED IT SEVERALY
BUT THAT WILL BE GOOD FOR HIM BECAUSE IT WILL FACILITATE THE ACCTUALIZATION OF BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by stonemind(f): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2015
lionstone:

I don't blame you I only blame the mod that brought this to front page.
Finally nairaland is finished....
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Truckpusher(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2015
ilugunboy:
Gbawe...we know these people and what essentially drives them...we also know they are people of little conviction and they are motivated for nothing else but a desire for other Nigerians to experience whatever hardship they perceived that they've experienced.

Notice also how they've all discarded their pre-election NL handles for new ones to assume a new identity...they are "little men".. grin
Wharf rat , which people discarded their pre-election handles?

Are you still hallucinating
?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by yungmill(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2015
All you need to do to start up a regional or ethnic divide in nigeria is to write an article pitting the north and SW vs SS, SE and peeps who cant think for themselves start throwing stones at each other.

saw some peeps on here calling the south east and south south hateful bigots and i ask have any of them lifted up arms to disrupt nigeria or otherwise? didn't apc also have substantial votes of people form these regions? so because pdp won these regions they are now backward, hateful and useless if i may ask why dont you SW throwing all this bigoted statement condem ekiti state too

nigerians and hypocrisy! like they said its those who claim they are not bigots are the worst of all

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by superstar3: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2015
GMB has come to stay. Whoever that is not happy with that can remain sad for the next for years. It is a choice.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
In as much as I do not to an extent support the caption given to that article because after reading it I did not see anything worthy of such tittle but I can still maintain that the diatribe and the negative-rhetoric coming out from the likes of Gbawe and Omenka the two old shameless paid rants of the APC online community and the major two promoters of campaign of calumny against the PDP and Jonathan's administration on NL are much more worse than what the author of that article wrote down - This is the hypocrisy we all scream about.

Gbawe and Omenka you deserve to be hanged until you're dead for being two shameless bigots in a faceless forum.

I so derive joy whenever I see someone knacking these two old folks akpako. ...

Their arrogance and foolishness nauseate me to no end! What a pair!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2015
eliment:
What is this one saying now abeg make una allow this man take over first na
My brother Buhari go hear whin no be military era be this ooh. Wait propangada never start. If he smile you go hear sey the smile wey Buhari smile for kano different from the one wey he smile for Eboyi, hence, marginalization. If him shake people hand for Lagos come hug people for Rivers or Niger state you go hear sey he don Betray people wey vote for am.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.