Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot (47589 Views)

Kogi Ministerial Slot: Faleke Fires Back - Tribune / Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by kraftyiyk: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
where are the Mods?.. I've said it before, the anti Igbo stunts we are witnessing in this Naira land is just nauseating, no body who accuses the Igbo race ever gets banned....where is Ishilove?
am trying to understand the purpose of creating this forum, is it for business purpose or for bashing the Igbo tribe?

yet we claim to be one Nigeria.. what you Igbo haters don't know is that at this jet age, the power of social media is grossly underated, Tunisia revolution started from mere Facebook gibberish like this!!

the speed with which anti Igbo post is moved to the front page is alarming, and the ferocity with which other tribes descends on the post to attack igbos is even more alarming,

why did you guys go into war when they declared seccession if you guys are this intolerant of the igbos?

you don't like the Igbo man, and you don't want him to seccede? are you guys not confused? the whole world is watching Nigerians and there anti Igbo antics
please enough of this cheap talk... if you really hate igbos start from somewhere.. get into action.. it's no secret that the Igbo man has always wanted to have his own country..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Small time now, we go hear say na igbos dey control 95% of the Nigerian economy! I haff tired abeg

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by scantee(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
ehie:
you think everyone woman is an ashi like your sisters.#perveted mind
ok av heard, i don't exchange words with kids. Take care.
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by illiad: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
nerodenero:
Some Igbos simply wants everything politically which isn't bad but at times, I think their demands are wrongly placed.

How is it wrongly placed? Enlighten me pls?
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by baysol: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
babaolofin:

The kind of money and wealth the Igbos have created under Jonathan will take any tribe 100 years and above to make or create. This is the government that met the highest money in treasury in the history of Nigeria, the government that operated under high crude oil prices for years until last quarter of last year and also high level of illegal bunkering under high crude oil price. The incoming government is coming to meet big debt burden and high debt servicing ratio coupled with very low crude oil price

Them mama Iweala have a case to answer, let sai buhari take over. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
scantee:
lol remember my prediction against Celta and Sev came to pass, watch out & see, omo career section tie me down ooo guyz are not given me breating space, i became upset with Fcb after Sev game, that was a bad weekend 4 me. Wil be there today.
Did you predict we would draw Sevilla game? You should at this point, be used to some disappointing results. These things can happen often. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by dangambus: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
donphilopus:

Na thief they worry them, make them go East or south now, no be tribal politics dem they play or the time, even for Maiduguri Na dem plenty past. Useless pple
http://leadership.ng/news/425790/igbos-want-fct-ministerial-slot
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by scantee(m): 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
maxy097:

Thank you thank you, thanks for talking nonsense .
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by scantee(m): 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
maxy097:

Thank you thank you, thanks for talking nonsense .
Ignore that rat.
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Cchuks27(m): 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
babaolofin:

The kind of money and wealth the Igbos have created under Jonathan will take any tribe 100 years and above to make or create. This is the government that met the highest money in treasury in the history of Nigeria, the government that operated under high crude oil prices for years until last quarter of last year and also high level of illegal bunkering under high crude oil price. The incoming government is coming to meet big debt burden and high debt servicing ratio coupled with very low crude oil price

Without sentiments, you honestly do have a point.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
scantee:
ok av heard, i don't exchange words with kids. Take care.
were na im dey worry u...

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by scantee(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
kraftyiyk:
where are the Mods?.. I've said it before, the anti Igbo stunts we are witnessing in this Naira land is just nauseating, no body who accuses the Igbo race ever gets banned....where is Ishilove?
am trying to understand the purpose of creating this forum, is it for business purpose or for bashing the Igbo tribe?

yet we claim to be one Nigeria.. what you Igbo haters don't know is that at this jet age, the power of social media is grossly underated, Tunisia revolution started from mere Facebook gibberish like this!!

the speed with which anti Igbo post is moved to the front page is alarming, and the ferocity with which other tribes descends on the post to attack igbos is even more alarming,

why did you guys go into war when they declared seccession if you guys are this intolerant of the igbos?

you don't like the Igbo man, and you don't want him to seccede? are you guys not confused? the whole world is watching Nigerians and there anti Igbo antics
please enough of this cheap talk... if you really hate igbos start from somewhere.. get into action.. it's no secret that the Igbo man has always wanted to have his own country..
My brother just get use to the system their hate can't hurt a fly, we av come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by baysol: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
kraftyiyk:

Go secede na who cares? At least this time una no go fight any war we'll make sure of that. But una no get liver to do fuddle be the problem only mouth na im then get.

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Intendy: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
nerodenero:
Some Igbos simply wants everything politically which isn't bad but at times, I think their demands are wrongly placed.
not just wrongly placed but never contributed to success of Buharis emergence

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by mbulela: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Instead of them to make demands of the incoming FCT minister that will drive their businesses forward, they are busy asking for another incompetent ethnic fellow.
The ethnic jingosim in this country disgusts me.
Buhari can appoint all northerners as ministers as long as they deliver i could not care less.
Do you think bad road discriminates based on tribe?
Do you think nepa load shedding respects state of origin?
Do you think the enugu-onitsha expressway respects the geo-political region of the minister of works?
The accidents in Benin -Ore-East-west road does not care where you come from.

If you watch it is these clowns are related to the retards who were cheering the Oba of Lagos while he was spewing trash.
These ethnic jingoists should get out of here and stop embarrassing my igbo heritage.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by IleIfe2(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nigeria is not a nation of Immigrants, respect yourselves please. Enough of the nauseating demands, ultimatums and declarations. Sell your wares and go back to wherever the F%^K you come from.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by omokab: 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lemon12:
but Tinubu from southwast want to become petroleum minister.... Abi oil dey for any yoruba land?
Can you just see how you are disgracing yourself on social media.If at all you are small why can't you ask your elders?For your information,there is oil in Ondo state and now there is another one discovered in Lagos at economy quantity.You can easily ask google for better understanding.You should as well blame your tribe for asking for nonsense.This government is it there own.Did they voted for APC that will form the govt?I don't know ibos problem for claiming what does not belong to them.They are disgraced recently in Lagos now they shifted there attention to Abuja.70% of total economy in abuja,yeye they smell.You too believe in this your hawking and selling together with spare part dealer.You should better think.think......

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by zimoni(f): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
ABUJA HAS ALSO BECOMES NO MAN'S LAND BA?

E KARE LAYE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

The Clowns Don Start Their Wahala Againgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

These Feofle No Go Kee Me walahi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO ISSUE ULTIMATUM NAH?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by illiad: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
san316:
since it doesn't suit you it is silly. Who has sleepless nights whenever the igbos want to secede? The igbos can go for all I care. They are the clogs in Nigeria.

The fact is that, the igbos as an ethnic group have no moral right to make any demand on the present government. But for equity n justice, igbos will not have anything.

I owe no one no apology for my stand.

Of course you have spoken your mind which you're still guaranteed of under Jonathan, I don't know what becomes of such your freedom after Jonathan though.

Coming to the issue, its unfortunate you don't know how government business is run. Nobody wants to run a regional government as that would question its legitimacy and international standing.

So if anyone has been telling you I
You would enjoy buhari's government more than those who voted against him then such fellow is illiterating you.

Yes 'illiterating' you.
Wow! I just coined a term 'illiterating' pls don't ever use it without my written permission.
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by jibrilaminu003(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
donphilopus:

http://leadership.ng/news/425790/igbos-want-fct-ministerial-slot

Just imaging!!! dem even get mind to make request. No b fct minister na vice president seat dem for ax for. As far as politics is concern igbos na f9

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Rilwayne001: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
okestev:
...bros, na fight bah?

yeah
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by millionboi(m): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
myola777:
Your people are the biggest hypocrites i ever see
u jst hate igbos......nd datz 2bad of u
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by baysol: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
kraftyiyk:

Go secede na who cares? At least this time una no go fight any war we'll make sure of that. But una no get liver to do fuddle be the problem only mouth na im then get. Have you guys asked yourself first, upon all the bad bad thins una don do in the name of Naija all over the world, because you don't have a stake in Nigeria and spoil it for everyone, it is if we summarily expel una from the federation e no too much. FCT ko EFCC ni, yeye.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Super1Star: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Just strolling.

At this rate, some people will soon be telling us how they developed 80% of heaven and how lazy God is.

Arrant nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Toktee(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
UncleJudax:

Northerners voted en mass for Buhari in 2011, still Goodluck formed an inclusive government. In fact, Northerners were more in Jonathan's government than the SW, whom, along with SS and SE overwhelmingly voted for him.

You guys should at the very least, pretend to be educated...or not mentally challenged.
what do you mean by inclusive goverment?
In 2011,it was northerners that put jonah in aso rock,do you forgot so soon the numbers of votes jonah got from kano,kaduna,katsina,sokoto,plateau,benue,nasarawa,taraba,adamawa etc,put that together,is more than the entire votes from the south,in returned,jonah rewarded such states for a job welldone.
How many votes gmb got from the entire south?
Because jonah accepted rukayatu that has translated to an inclusive government?
Rubbish,in democracy,winner takes it all,,,it is cos of hate that igbos especially found themselves where they are now.
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by greall12(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Biafra don cum again.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Defcon1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
So funny how some people here are foaming at the mouth, hauling insults.smh

No matter who holds what position, it is only for the benefit of the very politician occupying that seat - the poor man on the street won't fare any better

Did the average Yoruba man fare better under Obj than lgbos or Hausas??
Did the economy of the south west fare any better than that of other regions??

How did the average SS man fare under Jonathan?
Were they better off than other ethnicities under him?

How has the average Hausa man been faring after all the years of northern rule?

Were the lgbos better off than other tribes under three successive senate presidents in a single dispensation?

At the end of the day, political relevance in the Nigerian government all boils down to vain bragging rights and tribal supremacy...while the poor masses continue to suffer, no matter who is in power

l couldn't care less who is in power as long as they do what is expected of them.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by san316(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
illiad:

Of course you have spoken your mind which you're still guaranteed of under Jonathan, I don't know what becomes of such your freedom after Jonathan though.

Coming to the issue, its unfortunate you don't know how government business is run. Nobody wants to run a regional government as that would question its legitimacy and international standing.

So if anyone has been telling you I
You would enjoy buhari's government more than those who voted against him then such fellow is illiterating you.

Yes 'illiterating' you.
Wow! I just coined a term 'illiterating' pls don't ever use it without my written permission.

You must be (permit me to use your blunder) illiterating yourself to assume I'm expecting to benefit more from this government than the Igbo flatheadz. GMB's govt will be accommodating, considerate and based on meritocracy. My issue is that igbos are trying to claim rights where they have none. By the way, those appointments only affect the people holding the position and not his tribe.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by san316(m): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Defcon1:
So funny how some people here are foaming at the mouth, hauling insults.smh

No matter who holds what position, it is only for the benefit of the very politician occupying that seat - the poor man on the street won't fare any better

Did the average Yoruba man fare better under Obj than lgbos or Hausas??
Did the economy of the south west fare any better than that of other regions??

How did the average SS man fare under Jonathan?
Were they better off than other ethnicities under him?

How has the average Hausa man been faring after all the years of northern rule?

Were the lgbos better off than other tribes under three successive senate presidents in a single dispensation?

At the end of the day, political relevance in the Nigerian government all boils down to vain bragging rights and tribal supremacy...while the poor masses continue to suffer, no matter who is in power

l couldn't care less who is in power as long as they do what is expected of them.

You too get sense joor. Allow those nutheads to keep straining their jugulars

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by nagoma(m): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Igbo will soon request to be the Emir of Kano.,

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by scachy(m): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
san316:
it is not the issue of NOT voting that we are talking about. The things these people said and did when the electioneering was on. That a aboki will NEVER rule Nigeria. That northerners are claiming born to rule etc.so how can they make claims. You should know that igbos are the last people that wane "one Nigeria" if not we wont be hearing of Biafra.
My brother, let's call it for what they are "politics" no permanent enemies or friends but permanent interest.if u count what people said during electioneering it means that the likes of FFK n Fayose ll be sentenced to death by hanging. D election has come n gone n i believe everybody has learnt one lesson or two. Let's forget what lies in d past n think of how to consolidate our selves as one people. Show ur perceived enemies love n if de r sensible enough, de ll become ur best friends. I hope n pray that GMB ll act n operate in spirit of one Nigeria which our founding fathers anchored on n fought for our independence.I think SE kicked against GMB cos past leaders from d north has marginalized them, but he can restore their lost hope in northern candidacy through his actions n utterances, n believe me, he ll get massive vote from them come 2019. Let's talk to one another with love regardless of where de comes from.Nigerians in diaspora see themselves as one n not as Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba. I wonder y d people at home can't see themselves as one.
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by toshmann(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
aguiyi:

yet when it suits you we will be reminded of one Nigeria.

the funniest part is that the mere knowledge that this same people want to secede from Nigeria gives you and your lineage sleepless night makes you even more stupid than you have portrayed with the above comment.

how many non northerners have been made FCT minister since it became the capital territory

Tomorow they say Igbos are hateful, i laugh in swahili.
Left to me, i would say no igboman shoulb be in the dictators cabinet. I dont want igbos to have anything to do with this govt. but there are igbos in APC, unfortunately, who keep telling us that Buhari is good and APC is great. Let them go there and get minister for information and culture grin

Any right thinking igboman had better start looking outside nigeria. . . . . . somehow. It is not our country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) / Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.