Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above (61005 Views)

Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by talk2cj08(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:
Tosyne2much, where do you get all these lists from?

from Ishilove island grin
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
Tosyne I am not above 25, so i'm excluded ba? angry

They should also stop defining their brows and read more books. grin
Reading more books will turn them to nerds cheesy
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
I hv heard its cool...hehehehe uwa bu pawpaw
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by brownlord: 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
10. Demanding from men what their father can never afford.
Some who their father don't even have tyre but will insist you come pick and drop them or you have to pay their cab fair. They suddenly stop using public transport when going to visit guys same silly ladies struggle for molue when going about their other business, they even open thread about how some guys was caressing them inside brt.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tochstorm(m): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
tatoo's on a lady god i hate it so bad!!!!! it reminds me of a discombobulated danfo bus i hate it.
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

Dude, you always hitting on ladies, you gay?
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by gospi: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
So ladies should love and take nonsense? Welldone!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehe thank God i am still 18 :Dop thumb up but i no fit stop number one even though i am above 25 cheesy

Ok?
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by johndan103: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by gospi: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
So ladies should love and take nonsense wen/becos they ar 25 or above? Welldone!
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols

Wicked!!! grin
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by stephenqueen: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice one tosyne2much , you are always on point
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by ethylene: 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Heeeebelembe!
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by johndan103: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
hi
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by stephenqueen: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehe thank God i am still 18 :Dop thumb up but i no fit stop number one even though i am above 25 cheesy
How many maga u get undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
CFCfan:

Reading more books will turn them to nerds cheesy

It won't joor, even if na small.
A beautiful intelligent woman is a lethal combination y'know?

Girls are so vain these days, if it's no waist training_ it's butt lifting....ahnahn.
All these things are vanity, one day it would fall like my own. grin

softysparky:

Wicked!!! grin
lolz
I see am for person dp one day o.
Shey na truetalk?
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Really? No 6.... Who does that? Oh well
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Luckygurl(f): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

Let them stop breastfeeding men
Their mates are out there breast feeding babies, they are still busy giving men their boobies to suck, if the man suck the alubarika finish, tell me what your babies will suck! angry

That's why we see some extraordinarily dull children out there, all the vitamins in their mother's boobies that suppose to illuminate their brains has been sucked away by some foolish Alhajis angry

Blood of gawd!!!
This is crazy.......

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
spanzed:
madam no nonsense

cheesy.
shion! Sir!
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by austinbrown: 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tell them o, na so some girls just dey use me play

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
He be like say seun Dedicate today for women bashing day

The way women thread don full front page heh?

Pls, today na women day?
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Girls are so vain these days, if it's no waist training_ it's butt lifting....ahnahn.

grin
The one that is ridiculous is the butt-pad. Come on, that's pure deception.
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Richy4(m): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Op you forgot the mentality of
He must be rich, handsome, have his own mansion, drive a Jeep. Above all he must have the fear of God.

It was as if men were MTN starter pack in those days. If all the packages were not included, you won't buy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by cutepaul(m): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
starving .....all in the name of looking for shape........sometimes I wonder where the shape went o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lolz
Shey na truetalk?
True talk dear, the worst part is that most times the men they are doing all these stuffs for don't even get to notice or know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by seunique(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
jrerico1:
My Mum's friend back then in her School days change Men like wrapper, she neglected all advice, reason was that she want to get married to Jevovah Witness. Now she is even looking for a drunkard to settle down with, I heard a Man has agreed to marry her as his 3rd wife.
Your mum friend or ur mum ??

Just asking thoughundecided
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by spanzed(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

cheesy.
shion! Sir!
You don't need to be rugged b4 u prove ur point to him
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by incrediblestev: 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lolz
Shey na truetalk?
damn, I want to give you a kiss for this one. My greatest challenge with Nigerian ladies is the fact that they are knowledgeable in stuff that do not portray them as smart and elegant. Too much instagramming and twitting fake life has become the order of the day.

There is hardly anything of interest to discus with Nigerian ladies that won't end up in just fashion and gossip stuff.... It is so frustrating that many are just vane and small minded. The ones that are smart most times are just too smart for their own good. Too much idealistic rubbish and expectations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by garriboy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols

On ur profile pik dou, ur brow is defined, and its cute too
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by erico2k2(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
Tosyne2much, na that you number 3 problem dey small o.NO BE ALL NONSENSE PERSON GO TAKE O . There are some nonsense I cannot take o.One of that nonsense na when maybe I and the bobo get problem, him no dey talk to me I no dey talk to am, na him I kon enter kitchen cook finish, put Maggi, add ogili, add vegetables, serve fresh juice, put cold water, him kon say him no go chop?Because of quarrel? I can't take that bullshiite! He must chop that food o, even if it means I spoonful or we eat it together, but he go chop my food, Else that house go hot in the next 5 mins. angry angry
grin grin ;DD

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by martinmiller: 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice buildup you,,,Sufficient for the martured ones
200likes grin
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by erico2k2(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World / Handsome Fola Mudasiru Looking For A Girlfriend (photos) / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.