Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above (60906 Views)

Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
CFCfan:

I ask the same question too. The guy must be a romance expert cool
I'm not referring to his expertise. I'm just wondering where he comes up with these lists.

I disagree with this one, though.

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ishilove, I hope this is not an attempt to bash me ? cheesy
Hell no. I just find your list very naïve, that's all.

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice write up tosyne2much

Especially d pouting as said by the moniker that first drop comment. Very disgusting!
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
Tosyne I am not above 25, so i'm excluded ba? angry

They should also stop defining their brows and read more books. grin
If I hear tongue

No whine me jhoooor cool
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Thank you

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by ifex370(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
Abeg make I park my tutuke here, na tosyne2much thread.

u dn hear am undecided
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:

I'm not referring to his expertise. I'm just wondering where he comes up with these lists.

Madam why did u disagree on this?
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Ditto.
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tosyne2much, na that you number 3 problem dey small o.NO BE ALL NONSENSE PERSON GO TAKE O . There are some nonsense I cannot take o.One of that nonsense na when maybe I and the bobo get problem, him no dey talk to me I no dey talk to am, na him I kon enter kitchen cook finish, put Maggi, add ogili, add vegetables, serve fresh juice, put cold water, him kon say him no go chop?Because of quarrel? I can't take that bullshiite! He must chop that food o, even if it means I spoonful or we eat it together, but he go chop my food, Else that house go hot in the next 5 mins. angry angry

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by LewisO: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
On point!
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

Chai bros eh easy on us na wettin grin
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by spanzed(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice one from the prof. Of womanology himsef cool

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by geniusmedia: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wow! Nice one @ OP
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by spanzed(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
Tosyne2much, na that you number 3 problem dey small o.NO BE ALL NONSENSE PERSON GO TAKE O . There are some nonsense I cannot take o.One of that nonsense na when maybe I and the bobo get problem, him no dey talk to me I no dey talk to am, na him I kon enter kitchen cook finish, put Maggi, add ogili, add vegetables, serve fresh juice, put cold water, him kon say him no go chop?Because of quarrel? I can't take that bullshiite! He must chop that food o, even if it means I spoonful or we eat it together, but he go chop my food, Else that house go hot in the next 5 mins. angry angry

madam no nonsense
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mmmmmm bt am above 25... lol. no be children full here lo.

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by efextony: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
angry grin grin grin
ITbomb:
Yet another list

Tell them to stop pouting and posting pix of their friends wedding when they are above 25
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Goldenheart(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ladies will always be Ladies***
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by anwo247: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
jrerico1:
My Mum's friend back then in her School days change Men like wrapper, she neglected all advice, reason was that she want to get married to Jevovah Witness. Now she is even looking for a drunkard to settle down with, I heard a Man has agreed to marry her as his 3rd wife.

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by cuttiemama(f): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
OK. Thanks
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Misogynist2014(m): 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Good points
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by suave0024(f): 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
ITbomb:
Yet another list

Tell them to stop pouting and posting pix of their friends wedding when they are above 25
is nt bad to post ur frnnds weddin pic
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by ZionJay(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice one bro. I cover you with the blood of Jesus in case anybody wants to attack you. grin

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Donpatie(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin nice one tell dem ooooo.
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by ALISMILE(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehe thank God i am still 18 :Dop thumb up but i no fit stop number one even though i am above 25 cheesy
U mite soon get raped!
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by sylve11: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lol @ no.6. grin cool
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by modskiller(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
@Tosyn2much I no say na you go dey behind this.
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by An2elect2(f): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
so us the below 25 girls are free to do all these
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by poli101: 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

11.The i too know talkative.Please learn to Indulge carefully,rationally and logically to avoid being drawn in the ocean of fallacies .
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Missmossy(f): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lol, essential points though. Preach on, he who has ears let him hear grin

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Goldenheart(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Godson201333(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
jrerico1:
My Mum's friend back then in her School days change Men like wrapper, she neglected all advice, reason was that she want to get married to Jevovah Witness. Now she is even looking for a drunkard to settle down with, I heard a Man has agreed to marry her as his 3rd wife.

Jehovah witness are like dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe / Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man.