Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above (60904 Views)

Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 1:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Mhizkel:

Absolutely YES!
cheesy
Just send the account number and watch magic happen b4 12noon 2moro cheesy
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Mhizkel(f): 1:12am On Apr 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Just send the account number and watch magic happen b4 12noon 2moro cheesy
smileyAnd what if the magic refuse to happen?
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 1:14am On Apr 16, 2015
Mhizkel:

smileyAnd what if the magic refuse to happen?
Deactivation of account follows cool
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Mhizkel(f): 1:16am On Apr 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Deactivation of account follows cool
shocked
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by adekool4luv: 3:19am On Apr 16, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] ladies behave urself as am talk nw i have two lady who is looking for any type of man to married them,why because age is nt by their side again. Dont magarize the men u dont knw which will be the right one. Learn to be urself and be contended,among the ladies one is a waec staff she even say if a truck pusher come she wil clean him up. Be urself ladies. Ur time read fast ladies.
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Cutehector(m): 3:37am On Apr 16, 2015
omhowunmeey:

I am 25 plus
and ur not yet married ryt?
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by NmaGOD44(f): 4:37am On Apr 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
it is only in Naija u get this kinda list of wat ladies should or shouldn't do at certain ages just so dat they can get married...cos out there,no one cares if u r 15 or 60.....'behave this way or dat way else no husband for u'..r we to run away or something??....y can't ladies behave well cos it's good to be good and not just so dat husbands will see them??.....must everything be attached to marriage??.... geeezzzz!!!...I'm really sick and tired of this trash.....wat a country!!
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 16, 2015
olareed:
nonsense in malice...why u go cook for am when u dey fight am?...#teamkeepmaliceandstillfvck...

If he won't eat my food, then he can as well do shakara for the kpekus grin
Na him go tire,i go just dey naked for room. Na when him dey enter room I go bend bare yansh for bed, set the yansh wink winkcorrect!
Make I see how long that quarrel go last. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by prestige2013: 5:25am On Apr 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na him go tire,i go just dey naked for room. Na when him dey enter room I go bend bare yansh for bed, set the yansh wink winkcorrect!

No finish person with wetin you carry oooo,
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by prestige2013: 5:26am On Apr 16, 2015
NmaGOD44:
it is only in Naija u get this kinda list of wat ladies should or shouldn't do at certain ages just so dat they can get married...cos out there,no one cares if u r 15 or 60.....'behave this way or dat way else no husband for u'..r we to run away or something??....y can't ladies behave well cos it's good to be good and not just so dat husbands will see them??.....must everything be attached to marriage??.... geeezzzz!!!...I'm really sick and tired of this trash.....wat a country!!

Its happening here too not just in your country......
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

and if he says no, what will you do? Not every man is swerved that easily.
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 16, 2015
prestige2013:

Its happening here too not just in your country......

that's what people here like saying. But the truth is...most people over 30 in the western world are married.
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by kliq(m): 6:24am On Apr 16, 2015
cool
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Psalmwise(m): 7:04am On Apr 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Who tell u say I dey hibernation mode ? cheesy
ӀօӀ× աҽղ ղօҍօժվ ցɾҽҽ ςɾҽɑԵҽ ԵօԹíς ղɑհ ԹíςԵմɾҽ ɑղժ զմҽŚԵíօղ DM ժҽվ ɑŚk ......
Aղժ մ աҽվ ժҽվ ςɾɑԵҽ I ղօ ς ya greenlite
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by cochexky: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2015
@ OMOKEME, what nonsense are would you expect from your Dad that will make you slap him?? After the answer, Advice yourself before it is too late. That guy is your dad take it or leave it. shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by olareed(m): 7:35am On Apr 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

hmm...the quarrel go end as soon as he looks into your eyes,pat ur yansh,and gives u the quarrel-settling stick...but remember to satisfy eachoda,or else malice fit continue...
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2015
olareed:
hmm...the quarrel go end as soon as he looks into your eyes,pat ur yansh,and gives u the quarrel-settling stick...but remember to satisfy eachoda,or else malice fit continue...

grin o boy this early morning. Chai!
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Olonade02(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2015
Talking and relating to all sort of boys
#intimidating urself#
#gud to be here on nairaland.First comment today.hope to get the best here#
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by mizkeleke(f): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2015
I am not 25 sha but even when I get there.....I won't take nonsense oh....

Nice one tosyne2much
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2015
mizkeleke:
I am not 25 sha but even when I get there.....I won't take nonsense oh....

Nice one tosyne2.much
Thnks dear
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by demmyzone(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2015
IT IS FUNNY BUT MOST OF THIS POINTS IS THE TRUTH
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by smsdigito: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2015
jrerico1:
My Mum's friend back then in her School days change Men like wrapper, she neglected all advice, reason was that she want to get married to Jevovah Witness. Now she is even looking for a drunkard to settle down with, I heard a Man has agreed to marry her as his 3rd wife.
A woman's beauty is like that of a flower, blossoms in the morning, afternoon it grows weak and in the evening fades away. The smart ones are careful in the morning so they will not hurt men, despise them, not allow men use them anyhow and dump, make the most careful and right decisions in the morning for the sake of their afternoons and evenings. Food for thought one may say.

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by lovemoi2(f): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Rubish, what makes you think you can tell people how to behave

Please keep your lame advice to yourself
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by prestige2013: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2015
lovemoi2:
Rubish, what makes you think you can tell people how to behave

Please keep your lame advice to yourself

Are you hit by it? Its an advice which will be better if you adhere to it...
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by lovemoi2(f): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2015
prestige2013:

Are you hit by it? Its an advice which will be better if you adhere to it...

Another rubish
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by FredHandsome(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up, u dont take nonsense,look at ur mouth, very arrogant girl like you, and which man will be ready to tolerate ur very rude and pompous attitiude...go and amend ur arrogant ways fast b4 u end up single and searching at 38..
The oracle has spoken grin
Y'all pompous ladies shd be careful
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by FredHandsome(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2015
NmaGOD44:
Hy, Beauty Queen. I'm jes loving ur looks. Howdy?
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by lovemoi2(f): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2015
NmaGOD44:

Truth
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by bababuff(m): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

Let them stop breastfeeding men
Their mates are out there breast feeding babies, they are still busy giving men their boobies to suck, if the man suck the alubarika finish, tell me what your babies will suck! angry

That's why we see some extraordinarily dull children out there, all the vitamins in their mother's boobies that suppose to illuminate their brains has been sucked away by some foolish Alhajis angry

Bros, married men sef dey suck their wives boobi wella.
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why will you say "Alhajis"?? sad angry
Orijin101:

Let them stop breastfeeding men
Their mates are out there breast feeding babies, they are still busy giving men their boobies to suck, if the man suck the alubarika finish, tell me what your babies will suck! angry

That's why we see some extraordinarily dull children out there, all the vitamins in their mother's boobies that suppose to illuminate their brains has been sucked away by some foolish Alhajis angry
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Mekyno(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
It will not hit the FP tongue
Nice write up.
Is this ur new pychological sarcastic means of pushing ur posts to the front page?
U don big pass this nah. if it worth it, it will.
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mekyno:

Nice write up.
Is this ur new pychological sarcastic means of pushing ur posts to the front page?
U don big pass this nah. if it worth it, it will.
I was only kidding bro

Just trying to make fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.