Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,911 members, 7,824,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above (61001 Views)

Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Aroh48(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

Let them stop breastfeeding men
Their mates are out there breast feeding babies, they are still busy giving men their boobies to suck, if the man suck the alubarika finish, tell me what your babies will suck! angry

That's why we see some extraordinarily dull children out there, all the vitamins in their mother's boobies that suppose to illuminate their brains has been sucked away by some foolish Alhajis angry
Guy,you too bad oooo!
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Ewuro4: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Speechless
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Kassidy90(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
Permission to share on fb
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Briee(f): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101 don kee me with laugh.
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Petra23(f): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Not guilty of any,i guess i'm miss perfect then.lmao.9ce write up though.
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
OMG! Tosyne-is-always-too-much! You nailed it man! As for your statement that them gurls will jump out to start bashing you, I can't see any insulting thing in your post that should warrant that. You just made some very sensible points that can even apply to guys too. In fact, you are too much!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
CFCfan:

grin
The one that is ridiculous is the butt-pad. Come on, that's pure deception.

lols.
A friend of mine deals in those stuffs. Once she brought one called waist wareva, after much talking o, I said I don't want.
Then I decided to help my babez business na, I told her to give me one for testing.
Nna, I couldn't breathe_ them dey try o.

garriboy:

On ur profile pik dou, ur brow is defined, and its cute too

hehe
My friend asked me to be her model.
Had to oblige her.

softysparky:

True talk dear, the worst part is that most times the men they are doing all these stuffs for don't even get to notice or know the difference.
shun o.
Na guys be the problem.
These days they are sooo concerned with butt and boobz.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by prettyJoy22(f): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
True talk
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by kelobestline(m): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
10. The boobs flaunters
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Of all the comment here.. ORIJIN comment wan tear my belle.. BREASTFEEDING... lmao

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Briee:
Orijin101 don kee me with laugh.
Haba! you see knife for my hand ? but to be sincere, datz the real truth sha cheesy
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
A friend of mine deals in those stuffs. Once she brought one called waist wareva, after much talking o, I said I don't want.
Then I decide to help my babez business na, I told her to give me one for testing.
Nna, I couldn't breathe_ them dey try o.

hehe
My friend asked me to be her model.
Had to oblige her.

Funny but ur pix though! ur teeth! so big and lovely wink
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Uwakuwak(f): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cutehector:
So how many female nairalanders are ova d age of 25 here?
All,
All,
All,
All,
Any skin pain?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by wtfCode: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
-stop guzzling beer like my grand father(r.i.p old man) most especially, the akwa ibom and imo babes.
-most ladies are too hash as they age up, and they should stop it cuz that is always scaring us away.
*guzzles down a mug of beer,refills it and back to typing*
errm,where was i? Ok i get.
-they should stop thinking they can't talk to a nigguh they luv.
-i hate it when a chick pretends she can't suck that dick,like it is an anaconda,i hate it, In pastor chris voice,swt hrt,its not gonna swallow u,its just a lollipop.
*scrolls down the thread,sees some comments i dont wanna double*
ok, av got to roll up weed.
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Briee(f): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

Haba! you see knife for my hand ? but to be sincere, datz the real truth sha cheesy

you are very funny
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by shaqhead: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
MzNelly:
Especially objectifying themselves.

Most girls want attention, not enough want respect.
Yh u right...somehow u caught my attention. U dance ballet?
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
shaqhead:

Yh u right...somehow u caught my attention. U dance ballet?

Yeah.

You?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Briee:

you are very funny
cheesy tankz ma'am. . .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Raalsalghul: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Expect a counter-thread titled; Guys silly things you should stop doing when you are 25 and above.
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kassidy90:

Permission to share on fb
You are free bro cool
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by superSsam(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
I don't understand, this dude's topics are all related to females or feminine matters. Isn't there anything else you have at least basic knowledge of? Is this all there is to you intellectually? undecided #justsaying

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
11. Playing TOO HARD to get (as in, taking it too far).

12. Behaving as if relationship is business/money making venture...

13. Always looking for what to collect/pick when they enter your car (or even when they come to your home or office), as in...give me this/give me that, can I collect this/that?...I like this/that. I love giving, but I hate COVETOUSNESS

14. + a particular 1 I hate so much-when a girl acts as if shes doing you a favour if she agrees to your asking her out. Just imagine! And meanwhile, you are the one that has money...shes got no dime, yet the i.diot will be acting as if she'll be doing you a favour if she agrees for you and therefore you should be begging her. Love is reciprocal- I am not doing you a favour because I have money and you are not doing me a favour because you have...what? Well,...p.u.ssy. grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
EmmaFantastic:
OMG! Tosyne-is-always-too-much! You nailed it man! As for your statement that them gurls will jump out to start bashing you, I can't see any insulting thing in your post that should warrant that. You just made some very sensible points that can even apply to guys too. In fact, you are too much!
Thanks so much my bros cool
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by portaableg(f): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
Make una marry us nau...

Cutehector:
So how many female nairalanders are ova d age of 25 here?
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yet another woman-bashing thread. smiley

Well the road to fame aint easy; https://www.nairaland.com/2255214/5-guaranteed-ways-famous-nairaland
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
superSsam:
I don't understand, this dude's topics are all related to females or feminine matters. Isn't there anything else you have at least basic knowledge of? Is this all there is to you intellectually? undecided #justsaying
hmmmmm !!!
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by shaqhead: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
MzNelly:

Yeah.

You?
Nah...I guess its for those that have joints...ultra-flexible. If I dare stretch lyk u folks do, I wl get stuck in dt position-dnt blame me,too much aakpu made me stiff!
Skimmed through ur blog-good stuff in dt ur head!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by nairabetguru(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Men of 25 and above nkor

Cc tosyn

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by incrediblestev: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nothing like a woman that can arouse not just a man's loins but also his intellect. A woman that is mentally attractive, you know that stuff they say about great minds; they fvck each other. I am talking intellectual penetration, orgasms are created in the mind, don't forget that.

Of course every man desires a pretty woman with all the features in the right places but again sisters; Brain is the new A$$, you get that, you fvck the right mind.
That is why I am Sapiosexual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Cutehector(m): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
portaableg:
Make una marry us nau...

u be like person wey go kill me for bed if I marry u..
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
johndan103:

Ro,kiatu kindly take note of numbers 2, 3 and 8 grin grin grin grin
Oooooboi my hand no dey dis one oooo tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

shun o.
Na guys be the problem.
These days they are sooo concerned with butt and boobz.
And they mostly end up marrying the flat ones grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Handsome Fola Mudasiru Looking For A Girlfriend (photos) / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.