Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? (63955 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
eleshin:

Seriously at d bolded? That's ma cue to stop. I'm sorry about everything I said. Bye
sorry for yaself
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Olami90: 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
MojAyo:
sorry for yaself
Haa!! I fear ur type. I av bin readin ur comments, u are more lyk extremist. I fink u lyk trouble pass any other fin. Bsyd u are a lady, desist it does not pay.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Olami90:

Haa!! I fear ur type. I av bin readin ur comments, u are more lyk extremist. I fink u lyk trouble pass any other fin. Bsyd u are a lady, desist it does not pay.

Since the time I noticed say something dey miss for her head.
I stop to quote her ohh.

See get one kind sprit ohh. (sprit of madness)

No quote her again
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Olami90:

whatever,pls mind ya business
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Viciyus:

I stop to quote her ohh.

No quote her again
back to sender,na ur generations go get dat kind of madness u just mention now,foolish boy
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Olami90: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Viciyus:

I stop to quote her ohh.

No quote her again

Lwkm........ Dis ur comment is rily cracking me up seriously.E be lyk u knw her truly.Tnkz bro.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Olami90: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
MojAyo:
whatever,pls mind ya business
It is ok. Sorry eyin iya nla
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Olami90:

It is ok. Sorry eyin iya nla
whatever,eyin baba nla
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
MojAyo:
back to sender,na ur generations go get dat kind of madness u just mention now,foolish boy

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by anigbajumo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
EggovinMma:

Yes ooo.
No time to count steps, I dey always fall . Sometimes I sit on the rails and in other low to slide down easy!
As for bathtubs and Jacuzzis,make my husband no bother, instead he should build a swimming pool cos I won't use a Jacuzzi. I hate it because I usually fall.It may not be pretty if these happens when I am pregnant.
yer comment iz wat am lookin for nd I don gat it.......
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=Viciyus post=32865692][/quote]mumu
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
eleshin:
I realised I had to stop when I read her topic from Family section.
"Pls peeps,I feel vry bad about my situation,I feel I'm d only one in dis kind of situation,bt its nt like dat,many woman go through dis ,bt I think mine is getting too much,since I came back frm SA,I ve been an object of ridicule to my mum and siblings,mum talked vry bad about me and ridicule me dat I ve a baby for n irresponsible person,dat she is d one taking care of both me and d baby,my siblings also ridicule me,say all sorts of bad things to me,which my mum will give them d go on, I'm so tired of staying with them,dat I feel like moving out of their house,I'm in tears as I'm writing dis,I prayed my life should nt be complicated,before I went to SA,my parents were staying together bt when I went to SA,they got separated,which my dad said he can't tolerate my mums attitude,which I can see for myself its nt vry good,I'm just living with them becos I dnt ve anywhere to go" - mojayo

You guys shud just free her, she's got a bigger battle, I dnt expect her to be ranting about poor guys when she's a single mum who stays in her parents house without a job. May almighty answer your prayers.

You don make her clean the topic.

Why you even bring her past life self?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 19, 2015
eleshin:
I realised I had to stop when I read her topic from Family section.
"Pls peeps,I feel vry bad about my situation,I feel I'm d only one in dis kind of situation,bt its nt like dat,many woman go through dis ,bt I think mine is getting too much,since I came back frm SA,I ve been an object of ridicule to my mum and siblings,mum talked vry bad about me and ridicule me dat I ve a baby for n irresponsible person,dat she is d one taking care of both me and d baby,my siblings also ridicule me,say all sorts of bad things to me,which my mum will give them d go on, I'm so tired of staying with them,dat I feel like moving out of their house,I'm in tears as I'm writing dis,I prayed my life should nt be complicated,before I went to SA,my parents were staying together bt when I went to SA,they got separated,which my dad said he can't tolerate my mums attitude,which I can see for myself its nt vry good,I'm just living with them becos I dnt ve anywhere to go" - mojayo

You guys shud just free her, she's got a bigger battle, I dnt expect her to be ranting about poor guys when she's a single mum who stays in her parents house without a job. May almighty answer your prayers.
and what problem u ve with my personal life,ve I ever come to ur house to beg for money or food,sorry u re just being silly bringing my personal life into dis,I never ve any regret,get dat into a skunk head,and its becos of wicked guys like u dat make me want to go for someone above my level or the same level with me,cos poor guys do change anytime
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 19, 2015
Viciyus:

You don make her clean the topic.

Why you even bring her past life self?

I erase it becos of silly guys like u,u wanna hold my past experiences against me,which is even more better than what most u guys re facing,wat has my personal life got to do with what I want in life
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by eleshin(m): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2015
There is nothing wrong with some1 wishing for a rich husband due to past bad experience but you don't call People poor when you are poor urself. You are not even smart enought to know that ur private life becomes public the moment u put it on nairaland. I'm not saying I'm rich but staying in 2-bedroom apartment is far better than bn fed by ur parent under their roof despite avn a kid. Like I said may Almighty answer our prayers. AMEN! I'm sorry about everything, just move on ok?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2015
MojAyo:
I erase it becos of silly guys like u,u wanna hold my past experiences against me,which is even more better than what most u guys re facing,wat has my personal life got to do with what I want in life

Woman.

You can't erase what there already quoted.

Your past is still there. (the people that mention you)

Meanwhile. If you like get four pinkin for four irresponsible guy, that's is not my business.

But the main problem with you besay, you won carry your past hatred pure on us as if we are responsible of what happened to you.

And who told you we are facing much trouble than you?

Pls change your mindset
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 19, 2015
MojAyo:
and what problem u ve with my personal life,ve I ever come to ur house to beg for money or food,sorry u re just being silly bringing my personal life into dis,I never ve any regret,get dat into a skunk head,and its becos of wicked guys like u dat make me want to go for someone above my level or the same level with me,cos poor guys do change anytime

So the guy were screw you, na which level he dey?

You make one mistake and you still one repeat thesame mistake again.

At this stage you dey so. Forget level.

Stick with your God (if you rely believe in God self)
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2015
MojAyo:

I don't know why people make this mistake. There's a difference between a poor person and broke.

Everyone will get broke no one avoids it, but eventually with hardwork and dedication you will eventually elevate from this level, its the law of the world, a poor man is someone who is devoid of ideas or a lazy person who can't think of ways to secure income. The truth you really have a decision to choose who you end up with, my only advice for you is not to depend on the person in terms of wealth. I will give you two scenarios and this is my life, am sure i've said it here on NL.

My Experience

We were rich when my dad was alive, the moment he left (died) all the properties taken by his family, the only saving grace was that my mother works, and we had to start from scratch while those family had everything we had nothing. but fast forward today we are all comfortable because of hardwork and prayers.

My Aunt's Experience
She had a boyfriend who she loved so dearly, but gave up the relationship when her family prompted her to marry a rich man (Fashewa), she was among his lists of wives, She was enjoying wealth and all. I used to hate them (will explain at the bottom). They always threw parties spending money, thinking money fell from the sky, they never saved, you know how illiterate yoruba family peeps be. Fast forward today the man has abandoned them , the last time my mom and I went there , my mom felt pity for them but me i felt happy finally vindication. The universe had me happy by dishing out karma to them.

Plot Twist
My Aunty (mentioned above) is the daughter of the Woman who spear-headed the collecting of my father's property , she took everything even our child funds, now they are even far worse than before.

Morale of the Story
No one knows tomorrow, I'm not saying you are marrying just because you want to avoid being poor and past experience, whatever reason you do marry ensure to put God and have faith in that person you are marrying and also question the source of his wealth, if he is not rich ensure you are the reason behind his success and always motivate him.

My love nothing last forever whatever situation you find yourself in, just know that with hardwork and dedication you will get there. Though i personally wouldn't want to marry while being in a face me i face. that's just me and i pray none of you have to be in that situation.

PREACH PREACH wink

P.S: Ignore the typo and gunshot na heat dey here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2015
pcguru1:

I don't know why people make this mistake. There's a difference between a poor person and broke.

Everyone will get broke no one avoids it, but eventually with hardwork and dedication you will eventually elevate from this level, its the law of the world, a poor man is someone who is devoid of ideas or a lazy person who can't think of ways to secure income. The truth you really have a decision to choose who you end up with, my only advice for you is not to depend on the person in terms of wealth. I will give you two scenarios and this is my life, am sure i've said it here on NL.

My Experience

We were rich when my dad was alive, the moment he left (died) all the properties taken by his family, the only saving grace was that my mother works, and we had to start from scratch while those family had everything we had nothing. but fast forward today we are all comfortable because of hardwork and prayers.

My Aunt's Experience
She had a boyfriend who she loved so dearly, but gave up the relationship when her family prompted her to marry a rich man (Fashewa), she was among his lists of wives, She was enjoying wealth and all. I used to hate them (will explain at the bottom). They always threw parties spending money, thinking money fell from the sky, they never saved, you know how illiterate yoruba family peeps be. Fast forward today the man has abandoned them , the last time my mom and I went there , my mom felt pity for them but me i felt happy finally vindication. The universe had me happy by dishing out karma to them.

Plot Twist
My Aunty (mentioned above) is the daughter of the Woman who spear-headed the collecting of my father's property , she took everything even our child funds, now they are even far worse than before.

Morale of the Story
No one knows tomorrow, I'm not saying you are marrying just because you want to avoid being poor and past experience, whatever reason you do marry ensure to put God and have faith in that person you are marrying and also question the source of his wealth, if he is not rich ensure you are the reason behind his success and always motivate him.

My love nothing last forever whatever situation you find yourself in, just know that with hardwork and dedication you will get there. Though i personally wouldn't want to marry while being in a face me i face. that's just me and i pray none of you have to be in that situation.

PREACH PREACH wink

P.S: Ignore the typo and gunshot na heat dey here
thank u for reasoning with me here
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
MojAyo:
thank u for reasoning with me here

No problem dear me because of my past have determined never to ever settle for less. I have seen the good and the low and finally on the way to the good. So as long i believe in myself i would never settle for less. then again remember this is Nairaland not everyone's gonna agree with you. My dear a guy would say I want to date a rich babe and guys be like "yeah correct guy" but when a babe says I want to marry a rich guy na different matter.

Anyway sha. also how come una dey all comment una no go church see dem sinners.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
pcguru1:

No problem dear me because of my past have determined never to ever settle for less. I have seen the good and the low and finally on the way to the good. So as long i believe in myself i would never settle for less. then again remember this is Nairaland not everyone's gonna agree with you. My dear a guy would say I want to date a rich babe and guys be like "yeah correct guy" but when a babe says I want to marry a rich guy na different matter.

Anyway sha. also how come una dey all comment una no go church see dem sinners.
yeah u got my point,thank u,I will never settle for less in my life
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Now I can smell the atmosphere of peace In this forum.

Lesson taken.

1.do not force your opinion on any other people

2. Do not fight with some NL members, if you know you can't finish it.

3. Respect others people opinion.

4. HAVE A NICE DAY
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by ireneidiva(f): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Viciyus:

With this your poor woman mentality.

You no go see husband.

Poverty
You see yourself. I'll personally pay for a better accomodation. I dunno how that gives me a 'poor woman mentality'. Dunno who raised you to insult people like this.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Edusouls(m): 12:24am On May 10, 2015
MzzTega:

Yup. they did,that's the answer to your question. If i was materialistic i won't even think of the self contain thingy. Asking,wishing and same time praying to end up in a duplex aint being materialistic,it means,yearning for a next level

peace!
ok go and rest u wont end up in a duplex..
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Dglory(f): 12:57am On May 10, 2015
As for me, i can't start the phase(new life) in a self-contain. That's not my portion IJN
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by MzzTega(f): 12:17pm On May 10, 2015
Edusouls:
ok go and rest u wont end up in a duplex..
if you are the devil they sent to me. Tell them you did not see me. I WILL NOT END UP IN A DUPLEX, YES! Ever heard of someone staying in a sky scrapper? built by her? well,that's me cos duplex is just too little.
Now back off You satan!
Dont ever mention me!
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by laudate: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
intergral:
that means you don't want to marry, in abuja you can hardly find a young working class guy who is not living in a self contain...
So please delete that impression from ya mind cos you'll only day dream till you get old and desperate.. Here is one thing you don't know, when you marry a guy from the scratch and stay with him till he gets to higher levels believe me he'll respect you forever!!!

LWKMD! Respect you forever, ke? In this century?? Stop telling tall tales, abeg!

Slimzjoe:

Not necessarily "Drinking garri" No be only Garri be Suffer na.....Lol

Sha all I want is a Woman who believes in my dreams and help me achieve them in whatever way she can. Including making sacrifices and if living in a Self con or Face me I slap you is one of them, she should Gladly do that for me wink

And when you are rich and have changed levels, you will then realise she is not your 'type,' or she is too old for you, or her behaviour has changed. You will then decide to trade her in for a sharper, younger, well-packaged junior model.... shocked shocked shocked

Carry on, it is easy to know when Naija men are forming!
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Edusouls(m): 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
MzzTega:

if you are the devil they sent to me. Tell them you did not see me. I WILL NOT END UP IN A DUPLEX, YES! Ever heard of someone staying in a sky scrapper? built by her? well,that's me cos duplex is just too little.
Now back off You satan!
Dont ever mention me!
poverty don damage ur brain finish, sorry..
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by MzzTega(f): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Edusouls:
poverty don damage ur brain finish, sorry..

Brainless Catfish!
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Sleekysweet(f): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Never tongue I no like suffer

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' / Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.