Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? (86462 Views)

When Your Guy Is Tired Of Buying Brazilian Hair / If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame / Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by JbravoAdodger(m): 2:31am On Apr 22, 2015
ayaside:
Smiles..No need..I know some girls who carry them about in their "BIG BAGS" cheesy

Eheheheh... I think I know the same girls, the ones who will also put it on for you, wink wink. Shhhhhh!! Keep it on the dl wink wink they don't need to know...
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by ElFenomeno1: 2:40am On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
Ok.ITS NOT MY BUSINESS

Then what are you doing here?
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by delors(m): 3:16am On Apr 22, 2015
Because you are a small boy na and understandably unacceptable fir someone if your age to patronize stores for such. cool

#OnlyRealMenStuff
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by vanvick247(m): 3:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Why shall I shy na? It's a matter of protecting mysef frm STDs and stories of "dear, I cnt find my period".. So no need to shame for dis matter.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Omowalksola(f): 4:21am On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmm..dis questn goes 2 d guys or some gals dah buy it on behalf of their boo on their way to his house
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by ayaside(m): 4:36am On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmm..See as you take your time explain am..I greet you well grin grin
JbravoAdodger:

Eheheheh... I think I know the same girls, the ones who will also put it on for you, wink wink. Shhhhhh!! Keep it on the dl wink wink they don't need to know...
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by ChynoBEATS: 4:44am On Apr 22, 2015
JbravoAdodger:
You should be ashamed buying that cheap thing, I rock the purple durex with increased sensitivity, cost almost 500

Good thin I don't get intimate much or I'd be broke! tongue

Uhm dude ......the 5H pack ....how many CD's does it contain ... Cos me dey fear GoldCirle like dog wey get Rabies
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by ChynoBEATS: 5:04am On Apr 22, 2015
SuPeRq:
Na. 250 sir
25O?.. Hmm but i heard the price varies due to the quality ... R u sure its 250
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by ChynoBEATS: 5:09am On Apr 22, 2015
marieolae:
wooow
embarassed choi ......dear please leave o b4 they'll spoil you with Ugly talks ... Morning tho
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by KingTom(m): 5:36am On Apr 22, 2015
khassy:

chisos
does sign of the moon 6times

kingtom issa virgin

or you self dn d use tightening cream abi cheesy cheesy

waiting for alberto2k to say he too bad virgin then I would ask my great grand dad to disvirgin my great grand mum again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wetin I wan tighten? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 22, 2015
agarawu23:
must you show your stupidity everywhere you go with your falling booobs?undecided

you called my attention wrongly. if you are truely an English teacher you shld have corrected my errors or keep mutesad

ppl like you are the set of ppl with E8 in English Language and you are here on forum forming guru
Not nice...improper conduct unbecoming of a man ....tame your anger next time! Luckygurl showed a lot of maturity by ignoring your tantrums! Good one from her.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:06am On Apr 22, 2015
dharay99:
I'm yet to unwrap one talkles of buying it. cry
Shey you'll buy it first before unwrapping it na
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by alberto2k(m): 6:12am On Apr 22, 2015
khassy:

chisos
does sign of the moon 6times

kin gtom issa virgin

or you self dn d use tightening cream abi cheesy cheesy

waiting for alber to2k to say he too bad virgin then I would ask my great grand dad to disvirgin my great grand mum again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Me sef na virgin o grin
But shey this CD na children socks na grin

Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by temitope28(m): 6:15am On Apr 22, 2015
Please what is gold circle?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by pure2012soul(m): 6:17am On Apr 22, 2015
agarawu23:
must you show your stupidity everywhere you go with your falling booobs?undecided

you called my attention wrongly. if you are truely an English teacher you shld have corrected my errors or keep mutesad

ppl like you are the set of ppl with E8 in English Language and you are here on forum forming guru
Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
Laughing in broken Hausa. You harsh sha grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Ibrahim8kay(m): 6:18am On Apr 22, 2015
grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Mustiboy(m): 6:19am On Apr 22, 2015
[i][/i][color=][/color] cool[color=][/color]lolz
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Mustiboy(m): 6:20am On Apr 22, 2015
Ibrahim8kay:
grin[color=#770077][/color]
ok
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by delishpot: 6:22am On Apr 22, 2015
agarawu23:

Wey the boobs na? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Ibrahim8kay(m): 6:23am On Apr 22, 2015
Mustiboy:
ok
i dy feel dix nairaland small small
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by thaoriginator: 6:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Why shaming? Just enter the shop and tell em you wanna buy socks.. cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Youngpo413: 6:47am On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
Ok.ITS NOT MY BUSINESS
ladies hates condoms...
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by eightsin(m): 6:54am On Apr 22, 2015
Have never been shy of buying protections.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 22, 2015
not ashamed, no morale + fear fear. that happened to me d very first day I bought it.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by joseph1832(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2015
agarawu23:
yes

just to excape my shyness I will walk very far to buy from one Abokii in my area back thengrin

to avoid shyness, stay away from premarital sex. if I can stop it why can't u? undecided
If I can stop generalizing, why can't you.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by marieolae(f): 7:02am On Apr 22, 2015
morning smiley
ChynoBEATS:
embarassed choi ......dear please leave o b4 they'll spoil you with Ugly talks ... Morning tho
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by cutepaul(m): 7:10am On Apr 22, 2015
dharay99:

u wunt understand... So nvm

so u wey dey sell SK talk say u never touch condom ba? Okay o......Wey that shoro niyen girl sef? bright007 u no go see this talk ba?
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 22, 2015
jascon1:
I thank god say me n my virgin wife marry b4 we start to... Wasting money buying rubber way Dem day sell 50 for 10 naila Na I go buy 4 for 100 naila.

Wattis dis one saying? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by simplisity(m): 7:15am On Apr 22, 2015
Thank God for the grace of abstinance.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by cutepaul(m): 7:15am On Apr 22, 2015
kobonaire:
why do you need a rubber to watch bluefilm or don't tell me you rubber your carrot to protect it from your own hand?
grin grin

make una wait make i copy one laff like that

Hiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohio!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Phinagold(f): 7:19am On Apr 22, 2015
Op u dey find some guys trouble oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.