Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? (86562 Views)

When Your Guy Is Tired Of Buying Brazilian Hair / If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame / Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by SuPeRq(f): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2015
kenex4ever:
u sure say no b d fake one u dey buy?
Na fake
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by dharay99: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Mikey:

With your username I'd say you're 16 yrs so what d f**k do u need a condom for?
no, I'm actually 8yrs of age. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by dharay99: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2015
cutepaul:

so u wey dey sell SK talk say u never touch condom ba? Okay o......Wey that shoro niyen girl sef? bright007 u no go see this talk ba?
Sk & Condom...hw S & C take relate.? N who b bright007...
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by dharay99: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2015
mirexxx:
missed ya tongue
aww, sowi bae...
I've been help GMB pack out jolanthans property out 0f Aso rock....

The stress too much dear... cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by kenex4ever(m): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2015
SuPeRq:
Na fake
lol, so u prefer fake?
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by ivyT(f): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2015
tabisegroup:
ur right but ur pic is more right..
Beautiful u#

Awww,thanks
kiss
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by ivyT(f): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2015
cutepaul:

lols.....make i hear....x....person weynever write waec na hin u dey give b2 gringrin

But y? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by LilDahlia(f): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2015
hendy05:
Have always bEen ashamed of walking into a pharmacy to buy this.

Nopz. cry
hendy05:

Nopz.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by favouryemmy: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2015
Ashamed ke! I started buying this ONLY after getting married. I walk into the pharmacy with boldness to buy it as a married person. Though, I know say those people go dey think say Madam go hear am tonight. hahahahaha!
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by portaableg(f): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2015
What's that?
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Krismart(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2015
Never be ashamed saving ur own life
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by jobsat34(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2015
hendy05:

better than being ashamed for getting STD's for free oo..
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by khassy(m): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2015
alberto2k:

Me sef na virgin o grin
But shey this CD na children socks na grin

virgins kwa

na this kind girls d grow up to become another nneka.123 cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by khassy(m): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2015
alberto2k:

Me sef na virgin o grin
But shey this CD na children socks na grin

virgins kwa

na this kind girls d grow up to become another nneka.123 oooooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by khassy(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2015
KingTom:
Wetin I wan tighten? grin

I nobtalk lipsrsealedlipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Rajjah(f): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Ogbenijhybo:

No, you didn't know. you only had a cloudy guess! Salam salam
wslm. Na u tlk am o
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by eaccyboy(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Tapout:

if that's u in ur dp, then I fuc,king believe u grin grin
I wan die wt laugh here
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by KingTom(m): 11:52am On Apr 22, 2015
khassy:

I nobtalk lipsrsealedlipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Talk na grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by tempel(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2015
Have you been ashamed of using it?
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by mirexxx(f): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2015
dharay99:

aww, sowi bae...
I've been help GMB pack out jolanthans property out 0f Aso rock....

The stress too much dear... cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by khassy(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=KingTom post=32986946]Talk na grin[/qu

you want ma chop ban again abi angryangryangry

that devil is a liar
I never finish my outstanding bans... you want ma d get awaiting bans abi grin gringrincheesycheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by KingTom(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
khassy:
You want ma chop ban again abi angryangryangry
that devil is a liar
I never finish my outstanding bans... you want
ma d get awaiting bans abi grin gringrincheesycheesy
Na you sabi! grin I think say you be supermod? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by cutepaul(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
ivyT:

But y? grin

wait o........all these ppl wey u dey follow..........abeg where u dey follow dem go........

Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by cutepaul(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
dharay99:

Sk & Condom...hw S & C take relate.? N who b bright007...

dem relate o......well well.....cos by the time u finish doing SK tins .....its likely say CD tins go dey viable gringringrin......bright007 is the shoro niyen girlgringrin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by khassy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
KingTom:

Na you sabi! grin I think say you be supermod? grin

shhhhhh

you see that mod down there!!! that one with tear tear trouser na Guardiola own
he d watch us ... I hear am the tell that bald headed one say if we type anything again... we go chop ban.

zooom zoom zooom

I dn cut out with my power bike like Charley Boy

dodges ban dodges bottle and speeds off
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by vincent88td(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sylvarresta:
Yes o, one day I was stammering infront of the Girl (chemist)
Girl: sir what do u want to buy
Me: gollllllllllddddd circircircle
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by wuramini(f): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
NO
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Bowaley17(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
I haven't seen it before talkless of touching it...
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Bowaley17(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
wuramini:
NO
mama oo
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by BlackOnassis(m): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nah, no need to b shy. If u r shy, then get them in bulk so u don't hv to make condom runs often. But keep them in a cool place. there was a time i forget about 2 dozen condoms in my glove compartment during summer and I had to toss them because they hv been heated up for days angry. e pain me ehn.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by KingTom(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
khassy:

shhhhhh

you see that mod down there!!! that one with tear tear trouser na Guardiola own
he d watch us ... I hear am the tell that bald headed one say if we type anything again... we go chop ban.

zooom zoom zooom

I dn cut out with my power bike like Charley Boy

dodges ban dodges bottle and speeds off
Dem don ban you? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by dharay99: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
cutepaul:

wait o........all these ppl wey u dey follow..........abeg where u dey follow dem go........

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life / Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter