Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,857 members, 7,820,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? (86543 Views)

When Your Guy Is Tired Of Buying Brazilian Hair / If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame / Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by khassy(m): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
KingTom:

Dem don ban you? grin
no oooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Ekaka1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
SuPeRq:
Na. 250 sir
Ahhhhh.....yeeee......ALHAJA!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by sevantex(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Not at all....,onli kids wuld be shy to do dt
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by kibx: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tnk God 'm not a guy, buh some guys r funny. They ll enter d pharmacy n say dy wan to buy panadol of 50naira n den bring out 1k, wen change bcomes a problem,dey ll nw say gimme CD...like dah wsn't wat dey actually wanted 2buy........... Mtcheew, wts my own.... Guys sef ehnnnn, smh!
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by wheezyoung(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
dustydee:

Thought you'd buy first before unwrapping? undecided
FINISHING.....FATALITY grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by vanvick247(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
kibx:
Tnk God 'm not a guy, buh some guys r funny. They ll enter d pharmacy n say dy wan to buy panadol of 50naira n den bring out 1k, wen change bcomes a problem,dey ll nw say gimme CD...like dah wsn't wat dey actually wanted 2buy........... Mtcheew, wts my own.... Guys sef ehnnnn, smh!
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by vanvick247(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lolz... Speaking from experience. All na part of scope make e no too dey obvious na.. grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by KingTom(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
khassy:

no oooo
grin soon grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by khassy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
KingTom:
grin soon grin
same to you winkwinkwink
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Jeus(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Please what's that in the pictures.... I stay in Zamfara.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by KingTom(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
khassy:

same to you winkwinkwink
Kha.buqui? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by khassy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
KingTom:
Kha.buqui? shocked lipsrsealed
English please winkwinkwink;(
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by empress4u: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
JbravoAdodger:
You should be ashamed buying that cheap thing, I rock the purple durex with increased sensitivity, cost almost 500

Good thin I don't get intimate much or I'd be broke! tongue

bros durex is not in anyway better than gold circle. it's just that gold circle is made cheaper so that it can be affordable to anyone in order to curtail the spread of STDs
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by KingTom(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
khassy:

English please winkwinkwink;(
Lagu.nna? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by oyxah(f): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Warris that sef? Na ring? angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by khassy(m): 5:24am On Apr 23, 2015
KingTom:
Lagu.nna? grin
paka waka chikito bunko posro

Understand hutese? ;(;(;(wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by KingTom(m): 6:49am On Apr 23, 2015
khassy:

paka waka chikito bunko posro

Understand hutese? ;(;(;(wink
Kota waka nibukato laguna dero bardo lino? grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by KingTom(m): 6:50am On Apr 23, 2015
oyxah:
No! Ah ah you sef no sabi Blom blom when you see am? Na balloon be that na grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by anigbajumo(m): 6:56am On Apr 23, 2015
JbravoAdodger:
You should be ashamed buying that cheap thing, I rock the purple durex with increased sensitivity, cost almost 500

Good thin I don't get intimate much or I'd be broke! tongue
Nigg,abeg is dis better dan manix....is da same #500
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by khassy(m): 7:07am On Apr 23, 2015
KingTom:
Kota waka nibukato laguna dero bardo lino? grin grin grin

pola tuipe yerot bankut nigoritapekateiop winkwink
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by KingTom(m): 7:26am On Apr 23, 2015
khassy:

pola tuipe yerot bankut nigoritapekateiop winkwink
Nikoriolo yanatu ipikojopoko be ingabe ulungile? cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by khassy(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2015
KingTom:
Nikoriolo yanatu ipikojopoko be ingabe ulungile? cool
deriloptyica xenopholiabi south Africando portoe rincandroisd l iCal nuienbhdoknshhiskjhbdnkzosj zbbikwndjdin zkojndhuk sjyhnliaggbnkDfiojbhd. bhinbhzkojlhuow. alhuskdnhxhskjxjdknhxeo

winkwinkwinkwink smileysmileysmiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by paix(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2015
I think I saw this tea bag somewhere.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by KingTom(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2015
khassy:

deriloptyica xenopholiabi south Africando portoe rincandroisd l iCal nuienbhdoknshhiskjhbdnkzosj zbbikwndjdin zkojndhuk sjyhnliaggbnkDfiojbhd. bhinbhzkojlhuow. alhuskdnhxhskjxjdknhxeo

winkwinkwinkwink smileysmileysmiley
Weyrey! Make dem no see this rubbish o grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by khassy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
KingTom:
Weyrey! Make dem no see this rubbish o grin

I dn leave this thread tonguetongue

no mention me again

make we go find new thread to disturb smileysmiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by KingTom(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
khassy:

I dn leave this thread tonguetongue

no mention me again

make we go find new thread to disturb smileysmiley
Yes boss! grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by sccofield(m): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
FLAWLES:
.about?

send me a msg on Whatsapp 07062359125
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Mikey(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2015
dharay99:

no, I'm actually 8yrs of age. undecided
U mean 8 strands of goatee? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by ChynoBEATS: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2015
Jeus:
Please what's that in the pictures.... I stay in Zamfara.

Hehehehehehehe ZamfAra i see grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by ChynoBEATS: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2015
oyxah:
Dear hmm hmm hmmm okay o ,na ballon in latex formgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life / Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.