Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) (24308 Views)

Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... / Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. / Counter Thread:how A White Vs How A Naija Guy Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Dygeasy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oga Xynerise, I honestly don't know what to say. The section just plunged headfirst.
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

How? grin for airing my rights? They can ban me but they can't take away my title o... *taps chest* Mba! Dem no reach. angry
E go shock you grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
mizzsmilez:
okay.
Let's do it.
Topic?
Day?
Time?

What makes jaybee a better man for the job?
He didn't do too well either.
When we agree to organise it topics will flow even the topics wey go make you laugh tire.

Jaybee did a good job.
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
mizzsmilez:
okay.
Let's do it.
Topic?
Day?
Time?

What makes jaybee a better man for the job?
He didn't do too well either.
Excuse you? undecided he didn't do what?! Gal,stop chatting shyte mahn!
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Swerve ------------------------>

And keep swerving gringrin
angry angry
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by kinglekan: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
xynerise:

Oga, my popularity no help me o. I have created many threads that normally hit front page those days but nowadays them dey answer my question with questions. Na my thread I use discover say Recycle bin section dey exist here. Na there I see my bestest thread when I wake up one morning think say by daybreak e don enter 50 pages. O boy na only me view my thread o. I just cry small sha

ROTFL... LWKMD
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
fredoooooo:

Omo aye cheesy
Wagbayi my surest disciple kiss

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by fredoooooo: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Wagbayi my surest disciple kiss
iyi e po ... iyalaya wink cheesy
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
xynerise:

Oga, my popularity no help me o. I have created many threads that normally hit front page those days but nowadays them dey answer my question with questions. Na my thread I use discover say Recycle bin section dey exist here. Na there I see my bestest thread when I wake up one morning think say by daybreak e don enter 50 pages. O boy na only me view my thread o. I just cry small sha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh boy retirement don near mehn! Give up,grandad!!! cheesy
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
xynerise:

Lol join the club .. Its like christmas if u make front page yet u see ridiculous topics on fp and your like really..
But when it does hit front page u feel good but its rare sha ..
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dygeasy:
Oga Xynerise, I honestly don't know what to say. The section just plunged headfirst.
Nna eh!
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

E go shock you grin
it pass ban? Go check my ban log? The pages large gan. grin grin Na2day? *yimu*
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh boy retirement don near mehn! Give up,grandad!!! cheesy
My sister, no be small painment that day o grin

Me don retire just that I want drop legacy grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by agarawu23(m): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Oga has spoken lol
seconded

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by ireneony(f): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ishilove:
Back in the days, this section was so funfilled and very interesting, but now, the opposite is the case. The rash of attention seeking, idiotic, meaningless and trashy threads that insult our intelligence is the bane of the Romance section.

The way forward is...frankly I don't know the way forward.
u can as well move to family sectionundecided or u can as well create more meaningful thread.

romance section is fun to visit because of those thread u called trash..
u must remember everyone cannot act the same, i believe in the future not the past....

i have said mine

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by komzyb(f): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:
Someone should please ban Idowuogbo gringrinangry
asin ehn...shes funny sha..anyways missclassy...i'm your ecret admire o#no lesbo o

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
xynerise:

My sister, no be small painment that day o grin

Me don retire just that I want drop legacy grin
it's too late,brother! U better join me in history section. At least me i b reigning legend grin grin grin any baga wey go collect my title must see my mamalawo. grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
komzyb:
asin ehn...shes funny sha..anyways missclassy...i'm your ecret admire o#no lesbo o

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Dygeasy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
ireneony:
u can as well move to family sectionundecided or u can as well create more meaningful thread.

romance section is fun to visit because of those thread u called trash..
u must remember everyone cannot act the same, i believe in the future not the past....

i have said mine
You sef. Is this change gonna be permanent? Cos I like you more this way. smiley
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by chimerase2: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
xynerise:

You know say e get when me scarce like roasted corn for Lekki. So no blame me if I sound naive undecided
do dey pay dis mods?
Do dey pay dem huge salary cus someone can nt stay morning afternoon and mid night moderating dis site witout a tangible take home
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by akinsadeez(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

When itz time to say the truth, i don't care who the fvck you are, i will always tell you the real truth!
One thing i hate so much is partiality! ishilove and her fellow mods are jez too partial and it really pisses me off! If a thread is not created by tosyne2...much, emu...smith and other popular members over here, then the thread has jez 10% possibility of hitting front-page, I've come across many reasonable thread that has a good message to pass around the world, the mods still won't move it to the FP, eventhough the OP mention any of the mods.
Even if we say we shouldn't take NL ish serious, we don't know the amount of people we are helping with those ish we ain't taking serious!
I've gotten alot of mails from my fellow NLanders jez to thank me for making them laugh, imagine that!

Mehn, bro you vex gan o. shocked

It's obvious you have been harboring deep-seated resentment towards ishi.love before now. I do understand and even agree with you to an extent. Popularity to a large extent determines whether your thread will get to FP or not irrespective of anything else.
There was an article I read on a legal site in d morning one day. I later saw the article word for word on front page in a thread created by one of those you mentioned there. I asked him if he was d original writer (as everybody assumed, which I knew he wasn't) and if not, why didn't he put a link to d original article. He never replied and d topic remained on front page with people thinking he wrote it and nothing was done. Once u have d name, ur threads will get to front page without any eyebrows raised.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Dygeasy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

it's too late,brother! U better join me in history section. At least me i b reigning legend grin grin grin any baga wey go collect my title must see my mamalawo. grin
For your mind baa?
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by chibwike(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Romance section...i opened a thread yesterday..it did not make fp..even though i tagged Lalasticlala..and am wondering why. Buh dats by the way. I discovered something on here yesterday..through that my thread..most people here are'nt as bad as we paint them...i was really impressed with the way ghe likes of blacket.,orijin and mirex and lots of romancelanders gave their candid opinion..no derailing...i then realised that dumb threads attracts dumb people...some people even ignored my thrread coz no e fight..no weed crew and other derailing stuffs there..

Popularity is something dats found everywhere.,most people are popular here..and it helps them get away with lots of things..

The mods are doing their best...if a tosnyne2much thread makes fp all the time..it coz he worked hard to earn that status..those crying foul..when that boy was racking his brain creating threads.,here and there..where were you...he really made this sect fun..he deserves whateve he gets nw.

And finally...these attention seeking ladies.,a lady would take a semi-unclad pic in upload on her dp..some their boobs.,some their ass..some their thighs..and the guys keeps yearning for more..

There was a section.

5 Likes

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by agarawu23(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

we are discussing the issue na...Abi you don't want change? grin
change!!!!

I need to follow you personlly, someone like you will alws make my day not the boring ppl seeking for change in this section while dey are the culprit "awon alabosi oshi"
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by mizzsmilez(f): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Excuse you? undecided he didn't do what?! Gal,stop chatting shyte mahn!
he didn't do all that.
Its shyte, its my shyte.
Whats your shyte?
Sitting around with bored wives?
And xynerize, good isn't in the same league with better or best.
Good in this context, is relative. He didn't do all that.

Many of the oldbies have become so self absorbed.
Once upon a time they used to say thrash about family section being filled with old, bored wives.
Now the newbies have started rolling in the hay with their boytoys, they ran back to catch the late night gossip with these same set of people at the family section.
The oldbies are at fault, really.
If they hadn't been so full of themselves, this section wouldn't be like this.
They complain about the youngies setting silly threads, yet they don't have any to compare it with.
Let them be!
Stay in your family section!
You butted out, stay the h out.

5 Likes

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

grin grin History section indeed. Me na old soldier never die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Ladies: Why Are You Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.