Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,144 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

Was I Wrong? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Wrong? (32960 Views)

I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Wrong? by andepower: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2015
You were wrong taking her back to her hostel. You should have calmed your friend and reprimanded him for beating his girlfriend. It is now easy for your friend to believe you might have avail yourself to her as a better than he is to her
Re: Was I Wrong? by fairygeh(f): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2015
@OP,u weren't wrong
Now,i wanna say the girl is a complete fool, infact she deserves no mercy,u shouldn't have helped her since she told u to beg your friend even after all he did to her meaning she enjoys beating so much,she looks forward to having more

Is she mad or ugly or crippled or what
Damn she' s stup1d
Chai,mo jeri ara mi,no guy fit try that with me,me sef be Jackie chan,i will hit him where it hurts men most cheesy tongue
Re: Was I Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2015
hmmmm...
Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
it still makes me laff 2 c ppl make silly comments witout really knwin d main cause of it...well d guy messed up big time 4 beatin her but does d op even knows d main issue or jst wot his friend wantd him 2 know, 2ndly everyone isnt perfect evn if d guy batters her,dere r still alot of qualities d girl still admires in him dat makes u tink she is a bitch and lastly,y would d op go n drop her off as if na u be mr driver or mr nice judge,i'm a very bad player n dose r part of d steps i indulge in wen on d verge of snatchin one's gf n trust me if dat girl open leg 4 u u go gladly enta witout delay........d guy is rite 2 be angry with u n if it were my days in unibest,ekosodin as a butcher,u go collet like small pikin.....
Re: Was I Wrong? by Kobeje(m): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
folabayo1:
Some girls prefer to be a punching bag in a relationship just for them to be able to point at their partner to their friends that oh that's my bf!!! Isn't he cute? Cos am sure no girl in her right senses wud do dat for money..
Emi laiye mi grin
No guy fit try am wit me

Are u sure?
Re: Was I Wrong? by folabayo1(f): 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Kobeje:

Are u sure?
yes ke
Re: Was I Wrong? by enomakos(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote
author=freecocoa post=32795646]Calling your grandma,mum,aunties, etc,
cassava brained, says a lot about you and your grandpa.[/quote]take it easy dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / 75-year-old Tanzanian Man Adverstises For Wives, 4 Women Interviewed So Far / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.