Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. (3839 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzzTega:

Lol. This guy is funny
Blackett:
You quoted all that to say 5 words?
Wtf is wrong with you?

MzzTega:

nothing. Just realising that now.
Blackett:
By the way, it's "counsel", not "council" @ your signature.
You're welcome.

Hmm. I call this the Zeppelin combo. Not just bringing an airhead down to ground but bringing her down in flames! cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
1one:

We know ladies are good catfishers, but despite that, we can not help but still appreciate their good looking pictures whether it is catfished or geishafished. All the ladies in this list are soft on the eyes, which proves that it's not impossible to have a good looking woman who would love you inspite of your present "small pocket"

So once again eligible and serious minded bachelors..feast your eyes and let the PMs start rolling! grin grin grin

To know exactly what they said and how they subsequently defended their opinions, check on Emusmith's thread

Enjoy cool

Reallydo I have a picturebtw,nice write up op u try cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by MzzTega(f): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
bqlekan:
lol, ok ma'am, sorry i misunderstood you
no problem
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dasher90:

Reallydo I have a picture btw,nice write up op u try cheesy

gringrin

Let's just say I used that statement wholistically as an umbrella of some sorts, for all the monikers on the list, instead of situating the ones that had pictures from those that don't...On the other hand, I just use faith talk am, believing say all of una for that list fine, moreoever being ready to settle with a man in a self-con shows you are beautifu, beauty is not limited to physical looks alone
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lolzzz
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
1one:

gringrin

Let's just say I used that statement wholistically as an umbrella of some sorts, for all the monikers on the list, instead of situating the ones that had pictures from those that don't...On the other hand, I just use faith talk am, believing say all of una for that list fine, moreoever being ready to settle with a man in a self-con shows you are beautifu, beauty is not limited to physical looks alone
Ya intelligent...dahz what I'm talking about,you don't need to have money brain is enough grin I owe u a pm for thatwink
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by cutepaul(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzzTega:

Lol. This guy is funny

to be no1 wife material is no mean feat o
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by cutepaul(m): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dasher90:

Ya intelligent...dahz what I'm talking about,you don't need to have money brain is enough grin I owe u a pm for thatwink

GHEN GHEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dasher90:

Ya intelligent...dahz what I'm talking about,you don't need to have money brain is enough grin I owe u a pm for that grinwink

gringrin

...and it's not good to be a debtor grin
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:
Lolzzz

You're late!!! angry
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
cutepaul:

to be no1 wife material is no mean feat o

I would have even done it alphabetically sef grin
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
cutepaul:

GHEN GHEN!!!

WETIN WETIN!!! tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
1one:

gringrin

...and it's not good to be a debtor grin
Okay na check your mail cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dasher90:

Okay na check your mail cheesy

E be like say na Ghost mail you send o
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
What?
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
1one:

You're late!!! angry

Church tinz lipsrsealed

Nice one seriously smiley
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

Church tinz lipsrsealed

Nice one seriously smiley

Gracias cool
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:
What?

Do you want me to take you by the hand and show you where your name is? grin
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
1one:

Gracias cool

smiley... Lemmie scan through the list, before Turkey finish, I nor sabi eat chicken or even smoked fish o grin
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

smiley... Lemmie scan through the list, before Turkey finish, I nor sabi eat chicken or even smoked fish o grin

hehehehe...okay now
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by Toktee(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzzTega:

no problem
why are you all over the thread,are you searching?
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
1one:

Do you want me to take you by the hand and show you where your name is? grin
this your advert dou hun
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:

this your advert dou hun

Is it working?
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
1one:

Is it working?
maybe!!!
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:

maybe!!!

What should I do to flip it from "Maybe" to "Yesbe"
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
1one:

What should I do to flip it from "Maybe" to "Yesbe"
keep on with your advert & later tell us how many have fixed their wedding date.
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:

keep on with your advert & later tell us how many have fixed their wedding date.

Since you're on the list, it's fair to say we would be getting your IV too
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
1one:

Since you're on the list, it's fair to say we would be getting your IV too
noted.
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by jamillion: 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
A beautiful hausa lady shld PM me for serious rlshp.... Should also ready to relocate her country to join me
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by AdeniyiA(m): 5:19am On Apr 17, 2015
SleekyP:
lemme pick my second wife here.. grin
when many never get, buzz off undecided
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2015
seriously, just noticed me, please we need the list for husband material. *smiles*
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 17, 2015
I currently reside in a face me I face apartment but with great future ahead of me but if you really wanna call me sweetheart in that our future mansion, please come now let's start life from the scratch and build our desired future together.. Am a graduate with a 40k monthly income praying and trusting God for something bigger...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... / CONFESSION: How I Had My First Sex At 21 / Hey Everyone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.