Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... (3495 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Can Som1 Help Me Ask Prettythicsme / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
kinglekan:

English is the problem. grin

The guy is inlove but not attracted lol NL will kill me one day sha

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by pinkycute(f): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Simple answer smiley

Cutehector:
no there are no chances of d relationship working. Break up wit d person immediately.. lipsrsealed
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by kinglekan: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

The guy is inlove but not attracted lol NL will kill em one day sha

Lol, But lala its possible naaa!!

We didn't ask OP if he is blind. Abi blind man nor dey fall in love?

After all they say "Love is Blind". grin
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by kinibigdeal(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Lol like ur user tho cool

Sh

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Cutehector(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
pinkycute:
Simple answer smiley

smiley luv hittn d nail on d head
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
salomycruz:
Dear Nlanders I rili need to know your opinion on this issues Being madly in love with some1 but you ain't Attracted to the person...are Dir chances of the relationship working?? your answers would really go a long way in my life right now...

Does that make sense?

Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Lol, But lala its possible naaa!!

We didn't ask OP if he is blind. Abi blind man nor dey fall in love?

After all they say "Love is Blind". grin

Its true lol

OP are u blind cuz if u are it makes sense .. If not u no dey make sense

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yay my yam is ready .. Lekan come and join me ..
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by ivyy(f): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
How is that even possible shocked
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by BluePearls(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
It's not possible na, except you're blind.
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by 2dice(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cheii Op is
Notjustok.com
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Acekidc4(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Is that even Possible How can you be in love with a guy and not feel attracted to the Guy

Op are you High on Raw Ethiopia Weed Nigrin
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u know right grin
its good,I wish him best on his thread

In my 2013 cheverolet camaro

Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Does that make sense?
Na mumu dey worry d op
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
Na mumu dey worry d op

Lol. Na dem scatter our good old romance section
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
ivyy:
How is that even possible shocked

Lol. In his own world, it is possible
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by DrAify(f): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Op,I am confused
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by sonikstargirl(f): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
@op
am sure u don't really knw wot luv is because if u do u wud knw dat there is no way u can be inluv wid someone u ain't attracted to undecided
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. Na dem scatter our good old romance section
leave then alone,I know Wetin I go dey...I won become romance section police..Na me go dey call mods on this kind topic
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by eleganteunice: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
It is good for you truly access your feelings.

Happiness is a Choice You Make
If you are not a happy person that is a choice you are making. You have full control over your life and the decisions that you make. There are many factors which people measure happiness. Some people think money is happiness however they may absolutely miserable with what they do on a daily basis to make their money.

Continue reading @[url]euniceamede.com[/url]
Like my facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/pages/euniceamedecom/386020504915248?ref=bookmarks
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
leave then alone,I know Wetin I go dey...I won become romance section police..Na me go dey call mods on this kind topic

and she go dey watch u too. cuz u don give her go ahead to ban u anytime wey u derail shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
sonikstargirl:
@op
am sure u don't reality knw wot luv is because if u do u wud knw dat there is no way u can be inluv wid someone u ain't attracted to undecided

put that picture down or you put your real image @dp
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by salomycruz: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Am a lady not a guy!!!!
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by sonikstargirl(f): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

put that picture down or you put your real image @dp

sorry dear, i can only put my pix wen i feel like tongue
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
sonikstargirl:

sorry dear, i can only put my pix wen i feel like tongue

then put that image down tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
salomycruz:
Am a lady not a guy!!!!

like seriously?
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by sonikstargirl(f): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

then put that image down tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

why should i? embarassed
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

and she go dey watch u too. cuz u don give her go ahead to ban u anytime wey u derail shocked shocked shocked shocked
I say make she warn me 1st
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
I say make she warn me 1st

i saw the smart politics you played there cheesy cheesy cheesy
make she dey warn me too ooo
but wait o, she no dey sleep? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
sonikstargirl:

why should i? embarassed
just

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

i saw the smart politics you played there cheesy cheesy cheesy
make she dey warn me too ooo
but wait o, she no dey sleep? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
we no dey sleep oo...are we derailing the thread?the thread is useless because d op is confused
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by ihedinobi2: 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Do you mean sexuàl attraction? As in, you love someone but you don't think of him/her in a sexùal way?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / When You Use Nixoderm As Foundation Power (photos) / 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.