Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... (3493 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Can Som1 Help Me Ask Prettythicsme / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by salomycruz: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2015
ihedinobi2:
Do you mean sexuàl attraction? As in, you love someone but you don't think of him/her in a sexùal way?
I didn't wanna go into much details cos my guy is a nairalander...we having some issues in our relationship den he asked his frnd...the response he gave was "you love her so much but you not attracted/committed to her" it mavels me because I know you have to be attracted to som1 b4 u love dem...I rili Dnt know if he actually belives wat his Frnd said...the reason 4 d trend was to know if Dir pole who tink dat way nd even if can such relationship work out..
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by ihedinobi2: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
salomycruz:
I didn't wanna go into much details cos my guy is a nairalander...we having some issues in our relationship den he asked his frnd...the response he gave was "you love her so much but you not attracted/committed to her" it mavels me because I know you have to be attracted to som1 b4 u love dem...I rili Dnt know if he actually belives wat his Frnd said...the reason 4 d trend was to know if Dir pole who tink dat way nd even if can such relationship work out..

Well, there are really weird ideas out there about love. But the fact is that love is more than just some feeling you can't control, it's a deliberate choice to carry someone else's weight.

What I mean is that it is impossible to say that you love someone but you are not committed to them. Love is itself a commitment of yourself to another person. As for attraction, how does one begin to love without anything interesting them about the person that they love?

Your guy's friend was just confused, pardon my saying so.
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by salomycruz: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Well, there are really weird ideas out there about love. But the fact is that love is more than just some feeling you can't control, it's a deliberate choice to carry someone else's weight.

What I mean is that it is impossible to say that you love someone but you are not committed to them. Love is itself a commitment of yourself to another person. As for attraction, how does one begin to love without anything interesting them about the person that they love?

Your guy's friend was just confused, pardon my saying so.
Tnks for making it easy...
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by ihedinobi2: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
salomycruz:
Tnks for making it easy...
You're welcome. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year / What Do You Like About Me??? / Guys Come In And Make A Pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.