Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Who Handles Breakups Easier! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Handles Breakups Easier! (41426 Views)

Does This Truly Happen In Breakups?? / Why Do Ex-girlfriends Become More Beautiful After Breakups?(photo) / Facts About Nigerian Girls And Breakups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by condralbede(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Make we see proof of girls wey don die ontop man matter ..,
If u r a regular visitor on NL,you shld seen the one dat even happened in delta state yesterday!!! so its everywhere.
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Aitee1: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Borrussia:
Monchengladbach

Ooh ooh I see...

Fernabache nkoundecided
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
condralbede:
If u r a regular visitor on NL,you shld seen the one dat even happened in delta state yesterday!!! so its everywhere.

Wow seriously women killing themselves over break up .. Nah wah i bet its the guy that pushed her to it .. Mentally messing with her head
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
jamillion:
May be u should dig deeper on this topic, I dnt believe a man like me will ponder on a broken rlshp....goodness lord! Y wld I do that, tell that to d love peddlers
Shoro niyen?
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by kandiikane(m): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin

The pic is quite accurate.

Women cry and become depressed for a while straight after breakup whilst the guy is there, hooking up or talking shyt without a care in the world, then months later, the penny drops and he starts calling you and disturbing your life when you have moved on.

I am certain many women can confirm all the, "forgive me, I am sorry, please I love you, I Don change, I want you" things months later.

2 Likes

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
kandiikane:
;DThe pic is quite accurate.

Women cry and become depressed for a while straight after breakup whilst the guy is there, hooking up or talking shyt without a care in the world, then months later, the penny drops and he starts calling you and disturbing your life when you have moved on.

smiley
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by marvelousabah(m): 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

What kind of wicked things do men do? Is it not women who keep crying to anyone who cares to listen how their body have been used? How he was just after sex and her body? They most time even keep following the guy on all his social media account to know who's the next chick and what must have attracted him to her that she doesn't have? Start checking if her ass or boobs is still in shape? Abegi

Another example is a case of divorce, most time women are so full of resentment that they deny the ex hubby access to his kids. Most often than not they would suffer him by draining him financially via child-financial support. She will never want to see the ex hubby new girlfriend or wife touch her kids.

Examples are abound where women display vengeance after break up. Lala talk true jare.
irony of how guyz and ladies sees relationship

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by ronald4lif(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Deejavuu:

Women are usually full of resentment yet we see and read lists upon lists of how women and heartless bla bla bla. Why do most guys release thier exes nude pictures?

It's not hard to admit. I have seen more than 2 cases to admit. Guys claim tough outside, while they bleed inside..

Women just let it go after crying a few days and go for shopping tongue

Hehe! So na like this we go dey dey. Naso we go dey bandy words for house.

You no fit just gree say I win ba. cheesy
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
He/she who has access to alcohol
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by ronald4lif(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
marvelousabah:
irony of how guyz and ladies sees relationship

Lol! Thanks for the epic pic mate. That settles it. cheesy
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by kinglekan: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Yh i guess so ..

wink lalaciousss!! Hope u are gud tho?

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by otemanuduno: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
So u mean men will be laughing first day the breakup happens @thepix
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
Deejavuu:

Women are usually full of resentment yet we see and read lists upon lists of how women and heartless bla bla bla. Why do most guys release thier exes nude pictures?

It's not hard to admit. I have seen more than 2 cases to admit. Guys claim tough outside, while they bleed inside..

Women just let it go after crying a few days and go for shopping tongue
From a generic point me view, men get over breakups easier than the ladies. Look beyond the few guys you've seen that couldn't get over it. Compare it with the ladies you've seen that couldn't handle theirs and you'll agree that men generally get over breakups easier.

2 Likes

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Deejavuu(f): 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehe! So na like this we go dey dey. Naso we go dey bandy words for house.

You no fit just gree say I win ba. cheesy

Hehehe.

Iffa hear.
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
kinglekan:

wink lalaciousss!! Hope u are gud tho?

Yes im fine thanks ... U always check up on me these days wink

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

What wts app ... U guys are mean men .. Wait till u see her again .. Water go dey fall from ur eye
that one good na... Me she had to wait after I risked my life to abuja from Benin to see her acted like she was delighted to see me, and and acted like she really was happy to have me around for 4days then she waited for me to travel back before dropping the bomb shell saying she doesnt see enough of me... She really hurt me but we re still friends and still talk....
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
It depends on who was truly in love.
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by U2ice(m): 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Ok so basically ur saying the first break up for a guy is the hardest one n den after dat . He becomes harden ?

My point is I feel ok wen a lady does d break up dan me doin d break up cos of wt I experienced few yrs ago....(D bebe wey I break up wiv kan de hungry me again)
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Thanks for being honest jare .. Dont worry u'll get a better wifey smiley
Mhen... Babes it aint easy o.... Distance is a bastard sha.... Thanks dear....
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by LegenduryNueLs: 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:
We get over the damn thing faster mahn tongue

Eh?undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by pbs4real(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
I jez fink if u re truly and sincerely in luv wit som1,then both parties wld def feel vry hurt cos true luv is really hard 2 cum by,bt i fink d guys finds it mch easier 2 let go than the ladies.
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Deejavuu(f): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
From a generic point me view, men get over breakups easier than the ladies. Look beyond the few guys you've seen that couldn't get over it. Compare it with the ladies you've seen that couldn't handle theirs and you'll agree that men generally get over breakups easier.

I can't continue this argument, all i know is that getting over a breakup is not based on particular gender. It is relative.

Guys just know how to pretend even when they are dieing inside. Because a woman shows hers she is termed weak emotionally.

I rest my case!
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Deejavuu:

I can't continue this argument, all i know is that getting over a breakup is not based on particular gender. It is relative.

Guys just know how to pretend even when they are dieing inside. Because a woman shows hers she is termed weak emotionally.

I rest my case!

Ok ma. grin
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by braindamage(m): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
As simple as ABC grin. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Much easier for the guys
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Funny but FACT cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Deejavuu(f): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ok ma. grin

Nice one sir grin
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Mhen... Babes it aint easy o.... Distance is a bastard sha.... Thanks dear....
Take it easy yea smiley
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
braindamage:
As simple as ABC grin. Thank me later

Be serious joor
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
U2ice:

My point is I feel ok wen a lady does d break up dan me doin d break up cos of wt I experienced few yrs ago....(D bebe wey I break up wiv kan de hungry me again)

Ok
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Deejavuu:

Nice one sir grin
gringrin
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by olareed(m): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
If sukura breaks up,trust me,amina won't...and if they both did,trust me,I would look for chinelo...so where's the time to start brooding let alone crying...
Koni dafun sukura ati amina leyin kin ti ma fo chinelo lenu...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / LOVE STORY : My CRUSH With Corper Kellz Episode 1-3 (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.