Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? (7550 Views)

El-rufai: Some Jonathan Appointees Were Replaced After My Memo / Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Olaolufred(m): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2015
I NO LONGER GIVE A DAMN WHO IS LOVING OR HATING.

WHEN A RAM SCRUBS THE GROUND WITH ITS HOOF, CAN IT DO ANYTHING TO OVERTHROW ITS OWNERS?

IF THEY CHOSE NOT TO ACCEPT "DESTINY", IT REMAINS OUR CHOICE FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS.

ENI KO GBA KADARA, YOO GBA KODORO. OFO LO N'GBEYIN KODORO.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Firefire(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
They have the same degree in Lienology. grin grin

cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by tbaba1234: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2015
atlwireles:

Who will have your chance to rally around your president till 2019. Just allow us play the same role people like you played, during the previous administration.

What am I saying is simple. Sometimes, government needs criticism to improve but you can't start criticising before they take power. The hate and bitterness shown by some GEJ supporters is ridiculous. The majority no longer want GEJ and that has to be respected.

I know, I gave GEJ the benefit of the doubt when he started. He lost it himself

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by atlwireles: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2015
tbaba1234:

What am I saying is simple. Sometimes, government needs criticism to improve but you can't start criticising before they take power. The hate and bitterness shown by some GEJ supporters is ridiculous. The majority no longer want GEJ and that has to be respected.

I know, I gave GEJ the benefit of the doubt when he started. He lost it himself

Don't waste your time bro, you have four years to defend your president. You will need all the strength you can muster.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Gbawe: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2015
theV0ice:
Gbawe, you actually have shamed critics who have been accusing you falsely. To think that you didn't hide your disbelief of gej's abilities but you still gave plenty useful suggestions on how he could succeed. You've shown you're larger than your small minded traducers.

Even your past posts they dug up absolve you of every accusation of bias and shows someone who is truly interested in the success of Nigeria. This I can say for most GMB supporters....at least down south.

Like I say to those who pray GMB fails, "just ensure you've secured the citizenship of another country" cheesy

GEJ lost, GMB won.......get over it or die in your bitterness. Your choice really.

Thanks bro. Truth is that I do okay in life. I am only here because I want what is best for Nigeria. I don't need anyone's 'likes' or 'protection'. I don't beg e-romance from any of our Nairaland ladies and I am not here to seek e-love when my personal life is full of love, fulfilment and happiness. Yet I tamper my own private joy with the knowledge that all is not okay for most Nigerians. They are in hell. Imagine the lives of a people condemned to lack of electricity for 5 days? It is for the sake of a better Nigeria I speak.

This is why I say it as I see it regardless of whose Ox is gored. Naturally, sentimental folks, and such are many on Nairaland , will hate me immensely and try to undermine my credibility or purpose here because the worthless leaders they support clannishly, like GEJ, are the target of my criticism. Nothing I have not been called here or accused of. From people saying Aregbesola is my Uncle to some irritating poster claiming I was using APC funds to organise political meeting. They even say Tinubu is my direct paymaster. Aljharem even threatened to 'expose' my role as Fashola's agent and underground member of his government grin grin grin grin

Yet the fact is that there are few of my post you will not see suggested solutions and my own idea of a way forward. I don't claim to be right always but I will say that I remain about discussing ideas above anything else because the Buharis, GEJ, Tinubu et al Nigerians worship and fight over will depart the stage sooner or later. Issues must therefore remain about our nation and her progress. I don't know how some people remain unable to understand this year in and year out.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by tbaba1234: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2015
atlwireles:

Don't waste your time bro, you have four years to defend your president. You will need all the strength you can muster.

That is the difference between me and you. I will criticise Buhari when he fails, i am not a politician.
You will just find a reason to criticise whether he is doing well or not

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Maybe because they now understand it's a zero-sum-game being played here! It's only fair that Buhari, the north and apc are paid back in their own coin! smiley
ibo boy you can only die in your frustration. The majority has spoken, you will bow or be broken!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by gabriel212: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2015
tbaba1234:

You have lost a lot of credibility in the eyes of many so it is difficult to take you seriously but i'd respond.

I. You can not be constructive with pre conceived conclusions. That already spells prejudice.

Ii I am not a politician like you so my talk is directed to average Nigerians. Opposition parties say what they want if it benefits them.

Iii. Nigerians can gauge the direction of a government within the first few months but before then they should be given the benefit of the doubt.
I love the bright and constructive answer you gave the guy. I dont even bother to read any of his comments again coz he has lost his credibility.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by atlwireles: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
tbaba1234:

That is the difference between me and you. I will criticise Buhari when he fails, i am not a politician.
You will just find a reason to criticise whether he is doing well or not

The difference is I'm not a pretender, something that cannot be said for 99.9% of your side.. I like your new found patriotism, but please keep it to yourself or share it with your newly found converts.. Allow people like me in the opposition give Nigeria the same anti Nigeria politics and out right sabotage of the Nigerian state, people like you played in the last 5 years. This should not be to complicated to understand. You people called it opposition politics.
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Gbawe: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
theV0ice:

Of course it did. We all know the northern establishment or Kaduna mafia has always liked power. It didn't start today but GMB can't be considered a true member of that power cult same way OBJ can't be considered a Yoruba regional politician. The northern poor are the bedrock of the fanatical support GMB enjoys in the north, not the elite or the power mongers. They're all in PDP and they threatened gej in 2011. Interestingly the same man who made the threat of Nigeria being made ungovernable for gej is Lawal Kaita, a man GMB jailed in 1984 for fraud and who is now a PDP bot member and gej till 2019 campaigner.

Also You're accusing gbawe of predicting northern hostility but the man at least proffered ways gej could succeed inspite of it because he truly cares about Nigeria. You and your friends have also been prophesying doom and SS&SE hostility for GMB without advicing on how you think he can override the storm to better the lot of the country. What is more important to you? GEJ winning an election or Nigeria moving forward?

Thank you !!! Precisely the simple point I tried to get across that sentimental thinking will never allow some people to understand. The message was always very simple. There are those , from all corners of Nigeria, who feel it is their right to rule others. The reason the North was relevant for GEJ's Presidency is the belief by Northern hawks that Jonathan "stole" the slot of the North Yar Adua would have completed but for his death.

These Northern "born to rule" are the enemies of the North. They have nothing for the talakawas and care little for him. They exist on 'government business' totally and insisted on "business as usual" they felt GEJ would deprive them of. If GEJ were politically intelligent he would have realised that there is no pleasing those sort who will always be rapacious vultures. Jonathan, as I advised, should have tried to lead for ordinary Nigerians and get good leaders of integrity behind him. As I expected and warned against, GEJ did the opposite. He focused on appeasing the 'hawks' and "those who carry guns" (Rev. Ugolor) everywhere when these people, because of evolution, are a dying breed.

Nigerians are now more enlightened and more exposed. Social networking is playing its part. Nigerian youth who fancied themselves/their nation superior to Ghanaians/Ghana can go online to note that the average Ghanaian enjoy more stable electricity than he does and lives in a more secure/safe environment. As we moved into an age where increasing political sophistication meant Nigerians were naturally going to demand more, Jonathan should have embraced leaders who are ready to give more. Tinubu understood this concept and that is why he is the toast of Nigeria today even as the usual noise-makers continue to shout about how he has 'pocketed' the SW and Lagos. By contrast, GEJ chose a dying breed of elitist/anti-people politicians and ethnocentric rabble-rousers, like Lawal Keita you mentioned and Edwin Clarke, to empower. This ultimately brought him down because those sort have no value to the masses. They are not Buhari, Amosun, Fashola or El-Rufai.

For example, I know many from the SW, including my own father who voted GEJ in 2011, who were seething that GEJ chose to empower cads across Yoruba land like Obanikoro, Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin et al. The issue of Obanikoro is a quintessential example of how repellent GEJ is as a leader and one not to be pitied because he never gave a damn about anyone but himself and his crooked friends. Where is it done for a Minister to resign from his job to contest a gubernatorial election, be embroiled in an election-rigging scandal, lose the guber primaries contest he resigned his ministerial appointment for only to then be insensitively given another ministerial appointment after all that? To be honest, and congruent with the topic, it is amazing how "Jonathan fans are still hating" to the extent they fail to appreciate how badly their messiah effed-up and instead prefer to make their time here about hounding Buhari, Gbawe and well-meaning Nairalanders. These people are in for a very long ride of pain and disappointment as Buhari , with the help of the many good guys the APC has empowered into powerful leadership position, go on to genuinely transform Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by tbaba1234: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
atlwireles:

The difference is I'm not a pretender. I like your new found patriotism, but please keep it to yourself or share it with your newly found converts.. Allow people like me in the opposition give Nigeria the same anti Nigeria politics and out right sabotage of the Nigerian state, people like you played in the last 5 years. This should not be to complicated to understand. You people called it opposition politics.

People like me

What I consider sabotage of the Nigerian state is when the location of the chibok girls was known for 11 days after they were captured,but the president was in denial for 3 weeks. Imagine if we had swung into action immediately.

What I consider sabotage of the Nigerian state is when Mr president is dancing at a campaign rally hours after a major tragedy

What I consider sabotage of the Nigerian state is when france deserves condolence from the Nigerian president and the people of baga do not even get words of solace.

What I consider sabotage of the Nigerian state is depleting foreign reserves at record high oil price

Jonathan government did more than enough against the Nigerian state. Blaming opposition for your woes is deflecting from the real cause of failure.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by atlwireles: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
tbaba1234:

People like me

What I consider sabotage of the Nigerian state is when the location of the chibok girls was known for 11 days after they were captured,but the president was in denial for 3 weeks. Imagine if we had swung into action immediatelyn

What I consider sabotage of the Nigerian state is when Mr president is dancing at a campaign rally hours after a major tragedy

What I consider sabotage of the Nigerian state is when france deserves condolence from the Nigerian president and the people of baga do not even get words of solace.

What I consider sabotage of the Nigerian state is depleting foreign reserves at record high oil price

Jonathan government did more than enough against the Nigerian state. Blaming opposition for your woes is deflecting from the real cause of failure.

Like I said forget Jonathan, Spare your Energy for your incoming President. He needs your help and your sense of duty to the state. Allow my side sit and have a great time. I'm just sorry for the average Nigerian in advance, because they are the losers here.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by garrix8: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
@Gbawe

You shouldn't bother about these senseless and emotion-driven folks. I sometimes wonder how they can't see that Jonadunce failed woefully and his reelection would have been one of the worst things to happen to Nigeria as a country.

This is a man who did nothing for Niger Deltans (aside empowering criminals and terrorists. I've personally benefitted from Jonadunce' failed Govt, but the fact is, he failed the generality of Niger Deltans and thus undeserving of reelection.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by nigerianvenom(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
barcanista:
You guys should expect constructive criticism and opposition. This was same tactics used by ACN/APC since 2011. Pls get used to it. For me, I don't "wish" gMB failure but looking at his laughable laudable promises and his puppeteers, one don't need a soothsayer to tell him that he(GMB) is bound to flop.

I don't see him meeting a quarter of his expectations, not at all with the dwelling oil price

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
atlwireles:

Like I said forget Jonathan, Spare your Energy for your incoming President. He needs your help and your sense of duty to the state. Allow my side sit and have a great time. I'm just sorry for the average Nigerian in advance, because they are the losers here.

. . . . . . . . . . . .and how exactly will the 'average' Nigerian be the loser in your anticipated madness? . . . . . . . . . . .surely you have not attributed the weakness and shallowness of Jonathan to the office of President have you? . . . . . . . . . . . .you, the un-average (sic) Nigerian will be duly attended to with the full legal measure if you as much as make an illegal wimp against the Nigerian state

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by nigerianvenom(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
tbaba1234:

What coin exactly?? Jonathan entered on a wave of good will. Even in areas in the north, Jonathan got substantial votes.

He lost his goodwill by himself

Let's see how ur fanatical Messiah will rescue Nigeria. He will be paid with same coin he tossed around during get reign
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by atlwireles: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
[s]
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . . . .and how exactly will the 'average' Nigerian be the loser in your anticipated madness? . . . . . . . . . . .surely you have not attributed the weakness and shallowness of Jonathan to the office of President have you? . . . . . . . . . . . .you, the un-average (sic) Nigerian will be duly attended to with the full legal measure if you as much as make an illegal wimp against the Nigerian state
[/s]
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by nigerianvenom(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
tit:
them never enter,
they are already crying!

ha ha ha ha

Insha Allah, you people have not seen anything.
I am just begining.
You know it is easier to be outside,
pissing into the tent.

Na race una go take comot from that asshole rock.

Dec go hear am. Just 28may

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by nigerianvenom(m): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You people that rejoiced at every calamity that befell Nigeria, castigated and insulted every thing about (President Goodluck Jonathan) Federal Government and what it represented, extolled Bokoharam and magnified their exploits, demoralized our military and have nothing good to say about Federal Government's achievements because you people were in the opposition, are now talking about patriotism?

Hell No, it can't happen. This is now how opposition politics will be played in Nigeria till thy kingdom come.

May I ask, why are you people behaving as if you people just defeated the Eastern Nigeria in a civil war with the election of Mohammadu Buhari?

You are yet to see anything until Buhari is sworn in and takes the position as the most insulted President in the world history.

Remember, we are ready to play opposition politics, the Lai Mohameed and his online media team way. Make sure you don't take it personal.

Thanks.

This is d koko

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by francizy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gbawe:

Go and read my postings back then comprehensively to know I am no hypocrite. I stated it clearly who the "born to rule" are and still believe they remain the same till today. They are the likes of Ciroma, Atiku, Yakassai et al who insisted Jonathan must hand over to the North. I never included Buhari and Ribadu in that category.

In fact, since you are talented digging up old posts, I challenge you to look further into the archives to see I stated that Buhari, while "born to rule" Northerners sought to disqualify GEJ from running in 2011, spoke up to say Jonathan is constitutionally allowed to run for the Presidency. Do you know what that action from Buhari means and the personal integrity the man had to take such a stance at a time even Governor Lamido was foaming at the mouth against "dishonourable" GEJ running "on the slot of the North"? I am motivated by the progress of Nigeria. This means that I am consistent in utterance and thinking because I understand that players come and go yet the game remains.

Hehehehehehe, you make me laugh old brother... It's either you've never been out of SW before or you're campaigning from the UK... The part I put in italics is so damn fūcking wrong. Try and live for at least 4 years in the north then you'll know if there are exceptions to the born to rule Hausa/Fulani Muslim ideology. The average Hausa/Fulani almajiri is a born to rule and is regarded superior to you. If you doubt this, ask your brothers who have spent a long time in the north. In many cases, while I was schooling there, many things happened when it came to leadership roles. That is when I knew they are born to rule and we the infidels from the south are born to follow. Please do live in the north and then come back to single out a few of them as born to rule, then I will believe you..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by theV0ice: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehehe, you make me laugh old brother... It's either you've never been out of SW before or you're campaigning from the UK... The part I put in italics is so damn fūcking wrong. Try and live for at least 4 years in the north then you'll know if there are exceptions to the born to rule Hausa/Fulani Muslim ideology. The average Hausa/Fulani almajiri is a born to rule and is regarded superior to you. If you doubt this, ask your brothers who have spent a long time in the north. In many cases, while I was schooling there, many things happened when it came to leadership roles. That is when I knew they are born to rule and we the infidels from the south are born to follow. Please do live in the north and then come back to single out a few of them as born to rule, then I will believe you..

Can you say for sure that no Hausa/Fulani Muslim voted for Jonathan in 2011? Can you also confidently say non did in 2015? Where then did the almost 8 million votes he got in the north in 2011 come from?

Are u admitting Jonathan rigged?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Ezemust: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
theV0ice:

Which they didn't choose with bakare in 2011? Do you know how many times gej, PDP, your friends online told us gej will trounce GMB in the SW because osinbajo is a lightweight and tinubu is a spent force?

If gej knew this and you knew Yoruba would always vote their own, why did gej waste 6 weeks begging and pleading with the SW? Wasn't that a very unwise decision and action?
Bakare/Buhari of 2011 is quite different from Osibanjo/Buhari.there was no Tinubu and Acn in 2011.cant u guys see the difference?acn with Ribadu stand no chance in the north.Buhari/Bakare of cpc was the same Buhari of 2003,2007.wat worked for Buhari in 2015?the leaders of the south western region asked their ppl to vote for Buhari and they back it up with Osibanjo to be his vice.they should have made an Igbo man the vp lets see if the Yorubas will scream CHANGE.if u will nt deny it that was a great effect.SECONDLY Acn being a Yoruba party merged with cpc an Hausa party.another great effect.thirdly the big politician used their money to REBRAND him and make him presentable.never in the annal of the history of Nigeria have such election campaighn like the one we just witness tougher.so mr man there are many factors leading to Buharis victory and one of those is gej overtly SIMPLICITY which i think is nt healthy in politics
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by theV0ice: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ezemust:
Bakare/Buhari of 2011 is quite different from Osibanjo/Buhari.there was no Tinubu and Acn in 2011.cant u guys see the difference?acn with Ribadu stand no chance in the north.Buhari/Bakare of cpc was the same Buhari of 2003,2007.wat worked for Buhari in 2015?the leaders of the south western region asked their ppl to vote for Buhari and they back it up with Osibanjo to be his vice.they should have made an Igbo man the vp lets see if the Yorubas will scream CHANGE.if u will nt deny it that was a great effect.SECONDLY Acn being a Yoruba party merged with cpc an Hausa party.another great effect.thirdly the big politician used their money to REBRAND him and make him presentable.never in the annal of the history of Nigeria have such election campaighn like the one we just witness tougher.so mr man there are many factors leading to Buharis victory and one of those is gej overtly SIMPLICITY which i think is nt healthy in politics

Which is why I'm still asking you why you and your friends screamed to the high heavens that gej didn't need the SW to remain president, If you believe SW leaders were the reason for the buhari brand? Were you simply lying to yourselves? Or you want to pretend you didn't see such threads?

Since you believe Yoruba always vote their own, why did gej waste 6 weeks trying to beg and bribe the SW for support?

GEJ got 1.6million votes from the SW, who gave him those votes?
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Ezemust: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
tbaba1234:

It does not account for the close run race in 2011,
i will still tell you even till tomorrow;no Hausa peasant muslim will vote a man from a religioun they tamed FIRLT.all of them call him "KAFFIR"which stand A MAN DAT DONT KNW GOD.u see?i leave here i knw them.to them it's nt about performance,it's about religioun.and they believe their faith is subreme above others.thats why they are ready to kill themselfs as long as this "KAFFIR"is around.ONE DAY U WILL UNDERSTAND ME
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Ezemust: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
obailala:

Continue deceiving yourself!... Just continue to deceive yourself at your age. You will soon tell me if the Yorubas don't have a right to vote for whomever they want. In 2011, the Yorubas gave GEJ over 60% of their votes. They even abandoned their own ACN and massively supported GEJ but Buhari didn't cry about a gang-up.

Fast-forward to 4 years later, a combination of his gross ineptitude, weakness, incompetence and an unprecedented love for corruption and corrupt people (which ONLY the SE and SS people could not see), the SW decided to give Buhari 60% of their support (take note, 40% of the SW still blindly voted for GEJ in this 2015 election even though your likes have blindly refused to acknowledge this). Yet as a sorry loser whose only sense of direction is tribalism and clannishness, you come out here to spit trash and accuse someone of a gang-up.

You say the SW supported Buhari this time because of Osinbajo, but isn't this a clear sign that your hate and crass clannishness has eroded your sense of reasoning and history?... You will soon tell me whether Pastor Babatunde Gbolahan Bakare of the Buhari-Bakare fame in 2011 is also from the north.

You say the north never supported Jonathan in 2011 but yet Jonathan got 8million votes in the north in 2011 as against the silly 390,000 votes which Buhari got in the entire south (SW, SS and SE combined).

Once again, continue to deceive and make a fool of yourself in public. It is just unfortunate that a lot of people like you populate the SS and SE and arguments like yours always makes me feel embarrassed being from the region
pls anserw me dis question.would the Yoruba have chanted CHANGE IF buhari was in cpc with an Igbo running mate?
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by mikolo80: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
tit:
them never enter,
they are already crying!

ha ha ha ha

Insha Allah, you people have not seen anything.
I am just begining.
You know it is easier to be outside,
pissing into the tent.

Na race una go take comot from that asshole rock.
SO SAD
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by theV0ice: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ezemust:
pls anserw me dis question.would the Yoruba have chanted CHANGE IF buhari was in cpc with an Igbo running mate?

Let me indulge myself with your logic. would the Igbo have chanted TRANSFORMATION if gej was in APC (amala and ewedu party) with an Hausa running mate?
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by francizy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
theV0ice:

Can you say for sure that no Hausa/Fulani Muslim voted for Jonathan in 2011? Can you also confidently say non did in 2015? Where then did the almost 8 million votes he got in the north in 2011 come from?

Are u admitting Jonathan rigged?

This is why I say many of you NLers are not supposed to be talking about these people because you don't know them or you've not been there before.

Are there only Hausa/Fulani Muslim in the north? Are there not Christians over there. Southern Kaduna is filled with tribes other than Fulani or Hausa and they are predominantly Christians. Plateau state and Taraba has other tribes and has quite a large number of Christians compared to Kano, Katsina, etc. Same goes to Gombe, Nassarawa and Niger. Need I remind you that other tribes migrated from the SE, SS, SW, NC to the core north too?

All the same, everybody ain't the same, that means no matter their ideology, there are still a few free thinkers over there. These ones will vote without sentiments and out of the 100%, Jona would have gotten say 2-5% (this percentage is even more like exaggeration) of their votes. Disprove my facts bro..

Talk of rigging, you know the north always rig with children so let's not pretend like we don't know what happens...
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by francizy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
theV0ice:

Let me indulge myself with your logic. would the Igbo have chanted TRANSFORMATION if gej was in APC (amala and ewedu party) with an Hausa running mate?

The Igbos voted massively for OBJ/Atiku against their own son. So what's the issue here?
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by codedslayer: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
They can continue to cry forever. Thats there Bleep.ing problem, we dont give a damn.
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by theV0ice: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
francizy:

This is why I say many of you NLers are not supposed to be talking about these people because you don't know them or you've not been there before.

Are there only Hausa/Fulani Muslim in the north? Are there not Christians over there. Southern Kaduna is filled with tribes other than Fulani or Hausa and they are predominantly Christians. Plateau state and Taraba has other tribes and has quite a large number of Christians compared to Kano, Katsina, etc. Same goes to Gombe, Nassarawa and Niger. Need I remind you that other tribes migrated from the SE, SS, SW, NC to the core north too?

All the same, everybody ain't the same, that means no matter their ideology, there are still a few free thinkers over there. These ones will vote without sentiments and out of the 100%, Jona would have gotten say 2-5% of their votes. Disprove my facts bro..

1st off, I lived and worked in the north for almost 8 years across 7 NW, NE and NC states and even met and married my wife there. So if you think you know them, I know them very very well too.

your initial post didn't take into cognisance the points I bolded in this your recent post. If you knew the bolded, why paint a picture that portrays the northern Muslim as being intolerant of every other tribe?

Gej got 309,057 votes in sokoto while GMB got 540,769 in 2011. Was it only Christians that gave him this vote?

How do you explain that in the same 2011, gej got 1,175,954 in abia while GMB got only 3,608? Does that not give us an idea about who is more close minded?

Or can this be more accurately explained by the PDP rigging machine?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by theV0ice: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
francizy:

The Igbos voted massively for OBJ/Atiku against their own son. So what's the issue here?

Just like the Yoruba voted massively for gej/sambo against their own son too.

Truly there shouldn't be any issue with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. / Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... / Governors Ask Review Revenue Sharing Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.