Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port (34653 Views)

FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport / Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate / Ibom Deep Sea Port: Udom Emmanuel To Sign Deal With China (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Obiagu1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

I wish you good luck cos Tutsi vs Hutu would be child's play when the blowback starts.

Bring it on buddy, 40 millions vs 40 millions, I can't wait.
All is at stake.

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Scatterboss(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:
Operation take over Lagos State.
20 years from now...

But you said you are going to form your own country soon, is Lagos going to be part of Biafra?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Obiagu1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Scatterboss:

But you said you are going to form your own country soon, is Lagos going to be part of Biafra?

Form a country? Yes support it if you can.

If you fail to support it and want to claim Lagos alone, then you are on a long ride. You will lose!
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by SirShymexx: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
ezeagu:

The Nigerian movie industry (based in Asaba, Onitsha and Enugu), is the only relevant thing Nigeria exports to the world apart from Boko Haram, P-Square and crude oil. How about you provide the figures of the informal economy of Nigeria of which the majority of Nigerians survive on, then you can start to asses the other regions contribution to wealth accurately. That your state produces banana or coco more than Imo does not mean that the Nigerian state isn't well known to be almost completely reliant on resources from one region of the country.

How about that?

But is the Nigerian movie industry based in the places you listed - or Lagos? Stop telling porkies.

Now, let's break it down. Lagos, by far, has the largest GDP in the country at $91bn (about a fifth of Nigeria's GDP). Once you break the Lagos GDP further down - the Nigeria movie industry contributes little or nothing to it, and the industry is largely informal with piracy as its bane. So, how did Iweala magically include the Nigeria movie industry that's inconsequential where it's based, in the national GDP, as one of the highest contributors, is still a mystery to discerning minds. Obviously, it was done to make up numbers.

Also, is P-square Nigeria's biggest music export, or D'banj? Has P-square ever charted on any international music chart? Performed at any international concert (Glastonbury, o2 wireless festival UK, African nation's cup etc.?

14 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by otr1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
...in that case, don't expect the project to materialize till "thy kingdom come" if you're expecting the Yorubas to help you construct the Sea Port.

If the Yorubas are so capable of frustrating anything good in the SS and the SE and you guys are helpless about it, isn't it obvious that we're superior to you?
Now that you know that we can thwart your progress, isn't it wise that you stop getting on our nerves by calling us names?
I know an average Easterner deep inside, fears and holds the Yorubas in high esteem, but I never knew you've elevated us to the level of your deities.

15 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
shatap you know your self haters .

no oil for you again .

consult your masters .

feed on your cocoa .

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by SirShymexx: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:

Bring it on buddy, 40 millions vs 40 millions, I can't wait.
All is at stake.

I don't want to talk about blowback. Can't be promoting black on black violence. grin

When it happens, you will see it, with ya mouths wide open. grin

8 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Scatterboss(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:

Form a country? Yes support it if you can.

If you fail to support it and want to claim Lagos alone, then you are on a long ride. You will lose!

Support you? Whats my own with your country. Buhahahaha. You hate your region but fighting over another man's region, since you are 90% of Lagos and control the economy of Nigeria, goodluck. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lmaooooo

8 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Obiagu1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

I don't want to talk about blowback. Can't be promoting black on black violence. grin

When it happens, you will see it, with ya mouths wide open. grin

Then stop bragging, this will be more that Tutsi vs Hutu.

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by ezeagu(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

But is the Nigerian movie industry based in the places you listed - or Lagos? Stop telling porkies.

Now, let's break it down. Lagos, by far, has the largest GDP in the country at $91bn (about a fifth of Nigeria's GDP). Once you break the Lagos GDP further down - the Nigeria movie industry contributes little or nothing to it, and the industry is largely informal with piracy as its bane. So, how did Iweala magically include the Nigeria movie industry that's inconsequential where it's based, in the national GDP, as one of the highest contributors, is still a mystery to discerning minds. Obviously, it was done to make up numbers.

Also, is P-square Nigeria's biggest music export, or D'banj? Has P-square ever charted on any international music chart? Performed at any international concert (Glastonbury, o2 wireless festival UK, African nation's cup etc.?

Oh it is now you want to clarify where Nollywood is based, the "inconsequential movie industry ridden with piracy"? Guy, we know what the demographics of Lagos is. The Oba of Lagos had to literally fly off his seat because he knows what the demographic of Lagos is. It's like a white person bragging about the economy of Atlanta, US or Birmingham, UK. The guys you wanted to diss in Anambra, are the same ones you're indirectly using to brag. What, you think mechanic spare parts and lock up shops seize to bolster Lagos' economy because people want to shame them for being overwhelmingly represented by one group of people?

You cannot use Lagos economy to brag against southeastern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by SirShymexx: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:

Then stop bragging, this will be more that Tutsi vs Hutu.

No bragging - chest beating is for Jews. You lot own that.

Just painting a picture of what the blow-back will look like to you, when the hammers come out.

You will get put in check like a pair of new Nike trainers. grin

5 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Obiagu1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

No bragging - chest beating is for Jews. You lot own that.

Just painting a picture of what the blow-back will look like to you, when the hammers come out.

You will get put in check like a pair of new Nike trainers. grin

Don't paint pictures for me, we anticipate it, we want it and we encourage it.
We are no damn minorities like the Tutsis!

Bring it on full scale!

2 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by tobtap: 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
most of our eastern brothers are CLUELESS

9 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by SirShymexx: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
ezeagu:

Oh it is now you want to clarify where Nollywood is based, the "inconsequential movie industry ridden with piracy"? Guy, we know what the demographics of Lagos is. The Oba of Lagos had to literally fly off his seat because he knows what the demographic of Lagos is. It's like a white person bragging about the economy of Atlanta, US or Birmingham, UK. The guys you wanted to diss in Anambra, are the same ones you're indirectly using to brag. What, you think mechanic spare parts and lock up shops seize to bolster Lagos' economy because people want to shame them because for being overwhelmingly represented by one group of people?

You cannot use Lagos economy to brag against southeastern Nigeria.

African Americans make up just about 13% of US population, and a lot of them can't vote cos they're ex-convicts and some aren't interested in the whole US shenanigans. But why do politicians always vie for their votes? Once you understand why, you'll see why despite how insignificant Igbo votes in Lagos are, politicians still need to vie for those votes to make up numbers. Heck, 1% can be a game-changer in any election.

The Nigerian movie industry is largely informal and inconsequential. All the numbers out there are just pure nonsense. A strong industry wouldn't need subsidy from the government in the first place. Does the US government subsidise hollywood?

8 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:
Does this look familiar?

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by OneNaira6: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
To be honest, I'm not really all that surprised. It's the same way they frustrated all oil headquarters in ND until they agreed to move the headquarters from ND to Lagos.

I'm not really shocked. Yorubas will do anything to sabotage other regions and states.

4 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by ezeagu(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

African Americans make up just about 13% of US population, and a lot of them can't vote cos they're ex-convicts and some aren't interested in the whole US shenanigans. But why do politicians always vie for their votes? Once you understand why, you'll see why despite how insignificant Igbo votes in Lagos are, politicians still need to vie for those votes to make up numbers. Heck, 1% can be a game-changer in any election.

The Nigerian movie industry is largely informal and inconsequential. All the numbers out there are just pure nonsense. A strong industry wouldn't need subsidy from the government in the first place. Does the US government subsidise hollywood?

The Oba flew out his seat for Igbo people, not Edo people, or Hausa people, or even Chinese, Europeans or Indians.

Are you asking whether the United States government has funded the biggest propaganda machine/soft power in the world?
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by ezeagu(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
tobtap:
most of our eastern brothers are CLUELESS

Thank you for using "eastern brothers".

Game done change!
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by ezeagu(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Does this look familiar?

Yes, those are pictures of a genocide that was committed on a people who bounced back barely 30 years later to dominate the entire industry of their country. However, in 2015, that cannot happen again.

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
those picture's up there will show you ,how humiliating they are .

staunch enemy of light

power to ss/se . bye bye Nigeria
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Obiagu1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Does this look familiar?

In the 60s. This is 2015!

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by SirShymexx: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:

Don't paint pictures for me, we anticipate it, we want it and we encourage it.
We are no damn minorities like the Tutsis!

Bring it on full scale!

Alright.

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
OneNaira6:
To be honest, I'm not really all that surprised. It's the same way they frustrated all oil headquarters in ND until they agreed to move the headquarters from ND to Lagos.

I'm not really shocked. Yorubas will do anything to sabotage other regions and states.
Honestly i underestimated the stupidity of you Igbos.

So Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Ateke Tom and other ND Militants who were vandalising pipelines in the creeks and abducting expatriate Oil workers are all Yorubas, right?

Governor Apabio and President jonathan who ought to have built the Ibaka sea port after spending eight and six wasteful years respectively in office are both Yorubas too, right?

I am sure you Igbos would also blame the Yoruba for the 2nd Niger bridge president jonathan scammed you fl'atheads with

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by aresa: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
rooftech:
any project such as these,am from akwa ibom and these project has been on paper since 2002.

stop the rap.

akpabio us a fraud.

Ibaka Deep Seaport Not In National Projects Plan

Despite the yearly allocation of several billions of naira for the construction of a proposed greenfield deep seaport at Ibaka in Akwa Ibom State by both the State Government and the Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA) since 2011, the project has remained elusive, with no evidence of a port being built at the proposed site.

The project is missing in the National Integrated Infrastructure Master Plan and in the list of similar projects planned in partnership between the federal government and state government, with expectations of private investors collaborations, investigations by LEADERSHIP have revealed.

The Ibaka Deep Seaport, a project for which the federal ministry of transport, the NPA and the Akwa Ibom State Government have held several workshops and taken commendations at several events is also missing in a maritime and air transport report prepared by Steer Davies Gleave for the Infrastructure Consortium for Africa (ICA) hosted

The African Development Bank.

The study, which was carried out to assess the potential for enhanced private participation in the maritime and air transport sectors in Africa however identified the Lekki Deep Seaport measuring 970m of container berths, 320m dry bulk berth, 1-2 oil berths and located 60km east of Lagos.

The Badagry greefield port, Koko Port and Olokola Port were also listed with their capacity and promoters.

The water at Ibaka is said to have a natural draft of 11 metres, without dredging, making it a huge potential for possible deep seaport construction.

Akwa Ibom State has continued to budget for the port, which Governor Godswill Akpabio said would create employment for 100,000 Nigerians.

The NPA had also told LEADERSHIP in Uyo at the PCC meeting that the deep seaport would be completed in 2015.

When LEADERSHIP visited the proposed site of the deep seaport at Ibaka, there was nothing to show that a seaport was being planned at coastal community.

A lonely dilapidated narrow road, better described as a colonial road leads to Ibaka, from Oron. As early as 2011, the Akwa Ibom State Governor told a Nigeria Ports Consultative Council (PCC) meeting in Uyo that his government had concluded plans to dualise the road.

http://leadership.ng/news/313179/ibaka-deep-seaport-not-national-projects-plan-investigation

1. The is not in any official government gazette or National Integrated Infrastructure Master Plan so what's the fuss about what doesn't exist to start with.

2. The project doesn't exist according to maritime and air transport report prepared by Steer Davies Gleave for the Infrastructure Consortium for Africa (ICA) so why fuss about what doesn't exist?

3. Meanwhile, Akpabio budgets and pockets billions every year for the non existing seaport.

This is nothing but crooks trying to cover their ass/ss and fool their people by blaming other people for their criminal activities.

You have a PDP state government for 16 years and nothing was done

You a friendly FG and a PDP government for 16 years and still nothing was done

...but all of a sudden when it's time to leave office, it's time to blame other people who are not even in government yet for not doing your job.

Who are they going to blame for 2nd NG after 16b years of PDP state government across the region, after 16 years of their Ebele Azikiwe administration? Yoruba people too?

Akpabio really should be in jail and I hope they ship him off to Kirikiri..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by atlwireles: 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
If the states of the SS/SE, the primary beneficiaries of this deep seaport, allow anybody to sabotage the port in Ibaka, then we are not serious. Time to cry over nonsense is over. These are reasons I am so happy the likes of Akpabio, Manager, Nwanboshi, Seribo are in the Senate and we have govs like Udom, Okowa, Obiano and Wike on the ground. People stop crying over rubbish. Our destiny is in our own hands.

6 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:

In the 60s. This is 2015!
this is 2015 and you are still begging the yorubas to build a sea port for you. Are u Igbos cursed.

In the 60's you were begging for food and now you are still begging for a sea port

4 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by SirShymexx: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
ezeagu:

The Oba flew out his seat for Igbo people, not Edo people, or Hausa people, or even Chinese, Europeans or Indians.

Are you asking whether the United States government has funded the biggest propaganda machine/soft power in the world?

I'm only engaging you cos I think you're a tad bit smarter than the other Nigerian Jews I know on these sides. And we go way back from the culture section. So, stop trolling and spouting emotional retorts. Post facts and numbers.

Your Igbo leaders visited him, and he said whatever he said based on his own way. However, with the result of the election - isn't that a proof of how inconsequential Igbo are in Lagos politics?

As for ya question - I'm lost. Re-phrase it and make it clearer this time.

4 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

So Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Ateke Tom and other ND Militants who were vandalising pipelines in the creeks and abducting expatriate Oil workers are all Yorubas, right?

Governor Apabio and President jonathan who ought to have built the Ibaka sea port after spending eight and six wasteful years respectively in office are both Yorubas too, right?

I am sure you Igbos would also blame the Yoruba for the 2nd Niger bridge president jonathan scammed you fl'atheads with

brown roof thugs .

house of the dead .

northerners will surely turn away their voluntary /auxiliary slaves bastards when time come's

don't blame northerners ,

we already knew whom to lay blame on

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
ezeagu:

Yes, those are pictures of a genocide that was committed on a people who bounced back barely 30 years later to dominate the entire industry of their country. However, in 2015, that cannot happen again.
You bounce back to dominate what? You are still wailing, crying and throwing tantrums like spoilt brats over a sea port yet you say you dominate. what do you dominate?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

brown roof thugs .

house of the dead .

northerners will surely turn away their voluntary /auxiliary slaves bastards when time come's

don't blame northerners ,

we already knew whom to lay blame on

zinc oxide sniffing bigots .

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by adino(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
DUALA DEEP SEA PORT, TILL ANY OF OUR USELESS GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL IN SS/SE CONSIDERS GIVING US OUR OWN. MEANWHILE, GEJ SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF FOR NOT ACTUALIZING IBAKA, TINAPA, ONITSHA RIVER PORT.

Q: What if the CLUEFOOL General Disappoints his opponents and actualizes the above?

A: Buhari Will never dissapoint us, he is a confirmed tribalist and failure. Lagos Metroline comes to mind. He will remain The CLUEFOOL one.

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by ezeagu(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
You bounce back to dominate what? You are still wailing, crying and throwing tantrums like spoilt brats over a sea port yet you say you dominate. what do you dominate?

The Oba of Lagos, who flew out of his chair for them, will tell you what they bounced back to dominate, okay?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday / With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? / I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.