Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1234394 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Minemrys:

bros, that one go brutal. Imagine say i dy watch bvs dy pity that chinese guy wey batman stab 4 shoulder c0me give am bad eye like "scream ma hear na if them born ur fada wel" lols.
The one dat gives me the chills is the dude he smashed onto the floor. Bruuutaaal!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Minemrys:

bros, that one go brutal. Imagine say i dy watch bvs dy pity that chinese guy wey batman stab 4 shoulder c0me give am bad eye like "scream ma hear na if them born ur fada wel" lols.

hahaha...! Yes o!
from the look, Henry Cavil's Superman is finally taken the Christopher Reeves path, or All-Star Superman shape... that is evolving from "experiences". His posture say it all...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kaycee7:
The one dat gives me the chills is the dude he smashed onto the floor. Bruuutaaal!!
lols. The day me and my guy saw BvS. My guy got a headache for the dude whose head BM smashed on that floor. Like seriously. To make matters worse, we used an amplifier. Going to do the same for JL. [would make sure my paracetamol, water and tom-tom is nearby before watching]

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Minemrys:

lols. The day me and my guy saw BvS. My guy got a headache for the dude whose head BM smashed on that floor. Like seriously. To make matters worse, we used an amplifier. Going to do the same for JL. [would make sure my paracetamol, water and tom-tom is nearby before watching]

I wan laugh here o. But that fight scene was badass...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
I came across this video recently. This guy does movie reviews by identifying hidden meanings within the cinematography

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1qRXA9BeVc
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Talks between Warner Bros and the proposed director of The Batman, Matt Reeves have temporarily collapsed. It is not sure if Reeves is willing to continue discussions.

Meanwhile, David Sandberg is being proposed to direct SHAZAM
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
TonySpike:
Talks between Warner Bros and the proposed director of The Batman, Matt Reeves have temporarily collapsed. It is not sure if Reeves is willing to continue discussions.

Don't know what the deal is with all these headlines, but they are sure achieving one thing; make the dceu look like a sh*tfest.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
Marvel-tards will swallow enough spit when they find out that, one of (if not the greatest) acknowledge and praised Zack Synder's work but didn't praise any of their fun-loving MCU movies - courtesy of joke joke and joke lol!
though I love The Russo Brothers' work, CA:WS precisely ooh. Not CA: CW.....
NOW, LETS DO SOME READING FROM JAMES CAMERON'S ARTICLE... SHALL WE...

James Cameron Praises Zack Snyder's Movies
Kofi Outlaw- 02/20/2017
Play Video
Batman v Superman Director Highlights Before-And-After Scenes In New Video [HD]
START PHOTO GALLERY
Zack Snyder has gone from being one of the biggest directors to break out of the 2000s era, to one of the most controversial and divisive directors of current times. The filmmaker's unique visual style was perfect for the comic book movie genre, turning films like 300 and Watchmen into cult-hits that faithfully brought comic book pages to life on the movie screen. 

After making 300 and Watchmen for DC/WB (and a failed personal project in Sucker Punch), Snyder was handed the keys to the kingdom: launching a DC Movie Universe to rival the one Marvel has built. However, what should've been a slam dunk has proven to be winding and very rocky road; Snyder's Superman reboot film Man of Steel angered a lot of fans for its grim vision of Superman - as did the follow up film, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Now Snyder has the big Justice League team up film coming down to theaters, determining (maybe once and for all) how his DC movie legacy will be written.

However, even while fans continue to debate the merits of Zack Snyder's directing, there is one filmmaker that is lending some high praise to Snyder's filmmaking abilities: James Cameron. 

That's Cameron talking to Comic Book Debate about which filmmakers inspired him, and he name drops Robert Rodriguez as well as Zack Snyder as filmmakers whose visual style grabbed his attention, long before they were big names in the industry (speaking to the quality of the their work, more than their fame).

It's funny  that Cameron references both Snyder and Rodriguez, as the two filmmakers had major impact on starting the comic book movie era in Hollywood, thanks to Snyder's 300, and Rodriguez's Sin City, two comic books by acclaimed creator Frank Miller, which were adapted into successful films in 2006 and 2005, respectively. It's also funny that Cameron references his "friend" who directed Deadpool, Tim Miller, as another inspiring filmmaker. Miller also gained acclaim for making a new sort of comic book movie, making it an official pattern: James Cameron admires the visual language of comic books - which makes it even more odd that he's never directed a superhero movie.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
INJUSTICE 2: SHATTERED ALLIANCES Trailer 1

Cyborg confirmed!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00yG80VB0RY
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nicole Kidman and Temuerra Morrison have reportedly joined the cast of Aquaman. They will be playing the parts of Aquaman's mother, Atlanna and father. Seems Aquaman is gradually moving forward in the right direction.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wonder Woman was reportedly shown to a test audience some days ago. Reactions appear to be mainly positive. A number of spoilers are flying online but I won't bother to post a link.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
TonySpike:
Wonder Woman was reportedly shown to a test audience some days ago. Reactions appear to be mainly positive. A number of spoilers are flying online but I won't bother to post a link.
same with BvS and suicide squad. Look how those turned out. Heard there were also underwhelming response and people mainly praising Chris Pine.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Minemrys:

same with BvS and suicide squad. Look how those turned out. Heard there were also underwhelming response and people mainly praising Chris Pine.

Bro, people will always complain jare. I just hope Warner Bros will not butcher the movie with silly editing like Suicide Squad because of those minorities. WB is always too panicky after test audience reports. I will prefer to watch Patty Jenkins's actual cut, not the WB cut. Imagine what would have happened if we watched the actual David Ayer cut for Suicide Squad? I read that the first SS cut shown to the test audience was far more superior, had more Joker scenes but was too gritty. I love the realistic, serious and Gritty DCEU, not the mickey mouse DCEU...lol

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Minemrys:

Wonder Woman isn't too much of a talker in the animated cartoons. Same with Superman and Batman. They talk when they need too. Green lantern and Flash are the most talkative among the league members. I personally don't expect Gal Gadot to do much talking as this is more comic accurate. Steve Trevor is a mortal compared to Wonder Woman and I expect him to be a talkative.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
TonySpike:

Bro, people will always complain jare. I just hope Warner Bros will not butcher the movie with silly editing like Suicide because of those minorities. WB is always too panicky after test audience reports. I will prefer to watch Patty Jenkins's actual cut, not the WB cut. Imagine what would have happened if we watched the actual David Ayer cut for Suicide Squad? I read that the first SS cut shown to the test audience was far more superior, had more Joker scenes but was too gritty. I love the realistic, serious and Gritty DCEU, not the mickey mouse DCEU...lol
fr0m the less0ns bvs and SS showed WB, am sure they wouldn't dare cut any scene. They know the risks. JL is their ultimate cash cow, so that depends m0re on Wonder w0man.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
TonySpike:

Wonder Woman isn't too much of a talker in the animated cartoons. Same with Superman and Batman. They talk when they need too. Green lantern and Flash are the most talkative among the league members. I personally don't expect Gal Gadot to do much talking as this is more comic accurate. Steve Trevor is a mortal compared to Wonder Woman and I expect him to be a talkative.
hell no. If gal has no good lines/ enough lines, critics would be all over it. Look with superman as example.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:29am On Feb 24, 2017
It's official, Matt Reeves resumed talks WB on The Batman and has now agreed to direct the movie. Congrats DCEU!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2017
It looks like all the drama is finally over. Since the very first day of 2017, rumors have swirled questioning the status of The Batman and how involved Ben Affleck would be. Some of those were ultimately proven to be true as he stepped away from directing duties while Chris Terrio is re-writing the script. This has allowed Affleck to solely focus on starring in and producing the film, but even then rumors of him walking away entirely popped up.

The director seat was officially filled earlier today with Dawn of the Planet of the Apes’ Matt Reeves agreeing to take the helm, after he initially fell out of talks – which was likely just a negotiating tactic. Affleck’s name was mysteriously left out of the press release announcing Reeves’ involvement, but Warner Bros. later confirmed that the actor would remain involved. Now, the Dark Knight has welcomed aboard his new director.

Affleck took to Twitter to try to quiet, once and for all, speculation that he could leave The Batman by welcoming Reeves into the proverbial Batcave. This should finally lay to rest any possibility that Affleck won’t star, and should allow fans to move forward with the mindset that they will be getting a Batman solo movie starring Affleck and directed by Reeves. Take a look at Affleck’s tweet:

With Affleck making this public statement, fans should be able to take a breath and feel more at ease with the direction this project is taking. Just looking at the people directly involved (excluding WB executives), The Batman currently boasts a leading man that is one of the biggest names in Hollywood, a director that has established himself as one of the best currently working, and an Oscar winning writer. For any movie, that is a great core, and is something that is not common within the superhero genre.

However, to play devil’s advocate just a bit, this public statement of unity between Affleck and Reeves does come from the same man who said on live television that he would be directing The Batman just a few days before it was announced that was not the case. Hopefully this is not the same scenario we are dealing with now and Affleck’s statement can be taken for what it is, but he has given fans a precedent for them to be cautious this time around.

Again, as of right now, it looks as though The Batman will move forward with Reeves and Affleck together, but whether or not this new version keeps Deathstroke as a villain is unknown. Outside of their collaboration on just this first solo movie, fans will be eager to see whether or not this partnership lasts beyond just The Batman. That information is not likely to come out until after Justice League at the earliest, so the next couple of months should come with more reports about Affleck’s future. But, for now, he appears to be committed to starring in Reeves’ The Batman.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
A Nightwing movie is already being proposed by Geoff Johns to Chris McKay (Director, The Lego Batman). It will most likely be scheduled two years after The Batman movie (2020). Rumours has it that WB/DCEU are trying to create a new narrative and replacement for Ben Affleck's Batman after The Batman movie. It suddenly appears that Ben Affleck will hang his capes after The Batman afterall...

What do you think will be the implication of this decision? Does anyone trust this Geoff John guy?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Ishilove: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hi guys. Please can anyone recommend a site where I can download The Dark knight?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ishilove:
Hi guys. Please can anyone recommend a site where I can download The Dark knight?

if you want high quality use torrents...thats what I use. The files are large tho
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Ishilove: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

if you want high quality use torrents...thats what I use. The files are large tho
I don't mind. Please can I have the site
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ishilove:

I don't mind. Please can I have the site

well err..Torrents are a bit complicated...in other not to bore you, here is the link to the movie you are looking for

[url]https://fzmovies.net/movie-The%20Dark%20Knight.htm[/url]
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Ishilove: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

well err..Torrents are a bit complicated...in other not to bore you, here is the link to the movie you are looking for

[url]https://fzmovies.net/movie-The%20Dark%20Knight.htm[/url]
They don't have HD format for computers
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ishilove:

They don't have HD format for computers

ah Okay,Torrents it is then..You will need a Torrent client on you PC tho to download the movie from torrent. Get BitTorrent (2mb) and install it on your Pc then use this link

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/7859905/The_Dark_Knight_(2008)_720p_BrRip_x264_-_YIFY

Once you click the link, click on "download this torrent" and your torrent client should pick it up automatically. Once it does,Click on "start download" and you are good to go.

This is the Best and fastest way to download movies of PC quality. You wont find PC quality movies on ordinary sites because they are generally large files from 700mb to 5gig. I Personally download movies of 1gb and above for better quality. Especially the ones with 720p and 1080p tags

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

ah Okay,Torrents it is then..You will need a Torrent client on you PC tho to download the movie from torrent. Get BitTorrent (2mb) and install it on your Pc then use this link

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/7859905/The_Dark_Knight_(2008)_720p_BrRip_x264_-_YIFY

Once you click the link, click on "download this torrent" and your torrent client should pick it up automatically. Once it does,Click on "start download" and you are good to go.

This is the Best and fastest way to download movies of PC quality. You wont find PC quality movies on ordinary sites because they are generally large files from 700mb to 5gig. I Personally download movies of 1gb and above for better quality. Especially the ones with 720p and 1080p tags
bro i'd rather the n0rmal site download
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ishilove:

I normally use streaming websites like movies4k, then use 123downloadhelper to capture the file content.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Ishilove: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Thanks a bunch. Much appreciated
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ishilove:

Thanks a bunch. Much appreciated

You are welcome.

bookmark the site piratesbay.org, when you have data to spare and in the mood for some really old movies, you can always search fro them there. cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Minemrys:

bro i'd rather the n0rmal site download

naah, I love torrents cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.