Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1241247 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ishilove:

I don't mind. Please can I have the site
dl.uplodin.ir/Film
Click on 2008. Check the list and choose your preferred format
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
So, nobody has decided to comment on the proposed nightwing movie which is proposed to set the ground for a younger batman?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
TonySpike:
So, nobody has decided to comment on the proposed nightwing movie which is proposed to set the ground for a younger batman?
thats asinine. I Don't blame ben affleck though. I blame those who chose him. Now, they c0nfirmed what i had earlier said "he's the worst thing that could happen to the dceu". Look how everything's changed. The flash film has been replaced with the batman so they could speed up and utilise affleck's early retirement fr0m the role. Am n0t sure we are even going to get JL 2 cos nightwing is g0nna suck. Its official the dceu is in mess.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Minemrys:

thats asinine. I Don't blame ben affleck though. I blame those who chose him. Now, they c0nfirmed what i had earlier said "he's the worst thing that could happen to the dceu". Look how everything's changed. The flash film has been replaced with the batman so they could speed up and utilise affleck's early retirement fr0m the role. Am n0t sure we are even going to get JL 2 cos nightwing is g0nna suck. Its official the dceu is in mess.

your comments them na wa o!!!
All you are saying is based on rumours spread by people like John Campea and that Forbes' writer, Scott Mendelsen....lol!
those guys, and some other DCEU haters are doing serious "Dry Fasting" for DCEU to fail.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:51am On Feb 26, 2017
kryptonian1987:

your comments them na wa o!!!
All you are saying is based on rumours spread by people like John Campea and that Forbes' writer, Scott Mendelsen....lol!
those guys, and some other DCEU haters are doing serious "Dry Fasting" for DCEU to fail.

bro, i no knw which to believe again oh. Na so them say Affleck wan waka fr0m director chair, e no tey the thing happen. Many directors d0n jah fr0m dc projects. It gets me worried.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2017
Minemrys:

bro, i no knw which to believe again oh. Na so them say Affleck wan waka fr0m director chair, e no tey the thing happen. Many directors d0n jah fr0m dc projects. It gets me worried.

The big truth is this: why is the Nightwing movie coming so soon even before MOS 2? Sounds like a backup plan to me though. As per WB losing directors, it's mainly because of creative differences. At least, we finally got Matt Reeves for the Batman movie. I'm looking forward to the director for Flash movie also.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2017
TonySpike:

The big truth is this: why is the Nightwing movie coming so soon even before MOS 2? Sounds like a backup plan to me though. As per WB losing directors, it's mainly because of creative differences. At least, we finally got Matt Reeves for the Batman movie. I'm looking forward to the director for Flash movie also.
thats what is pissing me off. Why not M0S 2? Who cares abt a film for batman's sidekick when supes doesn't have a perfect sequel or franchise? The flash would've started filming by now had it been WB hadn't meddled with things. I hope WW doesn't fail though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2017
Suicide squad wins an Oscar.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2017
Minemrys:
Suicide squad wins an Oscar.

Cool news. Some crazy guys from razzies gave BVS four awards. The hatred is real!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2017
Zack Snyder's birthday was yesterday. Happy belated birthday to him! Gal Gadot had this photograph to share...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
TonySpike:
Zack Snyder's birthday was yesterday. Happy belated birthday to him! Gal Gadot had this photograph to share...

God she is sexy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
Not clear though but this is a test footage of an Aquaman scene in Justice League released by Zack Snyder yesterday. Beautiful underwater motion by Aquaman with Amazing CGI.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 740megawatts: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
TonySpike:

I like Zack Snyder's cinematographies. They are virtually stunning and aesthetically unique. More years to his age!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 740megawatts: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
TonySpike:
Not clear though but this is a test footage of an Aquaman scene in Justice League released by Zack Snyder yesterday. Beautiful underwater motion by Aquaman with Amazing CGI.

Wow, this is beautiful and stunning. Aquaman underwater scene. I'm geeking out here! The hype is real! Trailer should be released ASAP!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Strawman: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2017
TonySpike:

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Real fight scene with CGI - Man of Steel

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
A new wonder woman trailer is expected to be released most likely this week. I want to assume this is the last major trailer we shall be seeing as DC fans. Already, there's a lot of positive buzz around Wonder Woman.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Again, Zack Snyder shared how the Aquaman motion in last week's Justice League footage was created. Zack and his team had to use a robotic arm to simulate underwater manuovres with Jason Momoa. Really cool!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Guys, here is the latest trailer for Warner Bros game, Injustice 2: Shattered Alliances. Watch out for new characters like Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Reverse Flash and Captain Cold!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPOZuEa9dso
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Doctor Fate finally gets a slot in WB Injustice 2:Shattered Alliances. Watch his trailer here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix6TGSFEkSo
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Posman(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Henry Cavill teased Hal Jordan for Justice League I'm this Instagram post
I just want to see a trailer sad

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
[Look at us. This is how it all caves in. Civilization on the wane. Manners out through the window...] BvS. Lex had the best lines. Along with Perry white. [in other news, water wet]
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 5:19am On Mar 10, 2017
Minemrys:
[Look at us. This is how it all caves in. Civilization on the wane. Manners out through the window...] BvS. Lex had the best lines. Along with Perry white. [in other news, water wet]
How about Alfred's tongue-in-cheek humor?
" Let's hope the next generation of Waynes don't inherit an empty wine cellar. Assuming there's a next generation. "
" Thermal imaging shows a lot of movement on the third floor. Why don't I drop you off on the second? "
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Kaycee7:
How about Alfred's tongue-in-cheek humor?
" Let's hope the next generation of Waynes don't inherit an empty wine cellar. Assuming there's a next generation. "
" Thermal imaging shows a lot of movement on the third floor. Why don't I drop you off on the second? "
lols. What about when Perry collects the bullet fr0m lois and l0oks at it like he's just seeing it for the 1st time. Then like s0me0ne who just found his memories, goes like "it's a bullet".
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 5:36am On Mar 10, 2017
Minemrys:

lols. What about when Perry collects the bullet fr0m lois and l0oks at it like he's just seeing it for the 1st time. Then like s0me0ne who just found his memories, goes like "it's a bullet".
Perry freaking White.
" Watch yourself in Gotham, Kent. Don't let em take your lunch money. "
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Kaycee7:
Perry freaking White.
" Watch yourself in Gotham, Kent. Don't let em take your lunch money. "

Lovely convos. Gotham is one hell of a crime infested and dirty neighbourhood.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2017
TOP DCEU STORY LEAKS (BAD NEWS FOR THE FLASH THOUGH)

1. The budget for Wonder Woman is $125 million. The studio is very pleased with how the film turned out and early discussions for a potential sequel have been discussed.

2. The Justice League trailer will debut in April and will be attached to Fate of the Furious. The plan is also to release a scene from Justice League in front of King Arthur similar to how the Dark Knight trilogy marketed their films.

3. Dr. Stephen Shin will appear in Aquaman. The studio is currently searching for actors for the role.

4. Brainiac will be the main villain for Man of Steel 2. The story was written by Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder. The plan is to place the film on the November 1st, 2019 release date.

5. Although Doug Liman is attached to direct Justice League DarK, the film is not considered a priority.

6. Gotham City Sirens is being targeted for February 2019.

7. The Flash film has been pushed back to 2020.

What say you guys?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:11am On Mar 11, 2017
Wonder woman trailer dropping today! Here is a teaser trailer to this trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fiuu-Y_HpR0
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2017
TonySpike:
Wonder woman trailer dropping today! Here is a teaser trailer to this trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fiuu-Y_HpR0
i hope thats the final trailer though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Minemrys:

i hope thats the final trailer though.

I seriously hope so too. After this trailer, we might be seeing lots of TV spots. The trailer will be released at the 2017 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards which will be held today.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 5:32am On Mar 12, 2017
wonder woman's origin trailer is out. Gal Gadot looks so sexy. Go check it now before it reaches a Million Views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INLzqh7rZ-U

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.