Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1237502 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by forreelinc(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
badinfluence:
Dudes exhibiting pms as they're getting trolled.. Forreelinc dem for don burst your head if no be nairaland grin

my broda i no know whether na me tell justice league to make 613.4 m at the box office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
TonySpike:

Bad press, Disney critics everywhere... What else do you expect? I suspect that in the next ten years, Disney might just be the only surviving studio in Hollywood at this rate.
unto indian films next then. What else? They'll end up buying Universal and lion's gate? Diversity brings originality, m0n0poly brings generic arts.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2017
Shey na "marvel haters" de force people not to watch JL? Make una de there de blame marvel for all your misfortunes instead of blaming yourselves.

This year marvel also chopped their own L in iron fist and inhumans but you don't see any one blaming "DC haters/DC-tards", critics and bad press for it but when it comes to DC, marvel is the reason for their failures.This is akin to someone blaming his village people for his problems when he should blame himself. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2017
100naira:
Shey na "marvel haters" de force people not to watch JL? Make una de there de blame marvel for all your misfortunes instead of blaming yourselves.

This year marvel also chopped their own L in iron fist and inhumans but you don't see any one blaming "DC haters/DC-tards", critics and bad press for it but when it comes to DC, marvel is the reason for their failures.This is akin to someone blaming his village people for his problems when he should blame himself. grin grin
uhm, excuse me where did any0ne on this page blame marvel haters for jl's misfortune? Go through the thread again, read the posts in its literal sense. No one blamed marvel haters for JL underperforming, we all blamed WB. Unless WB n0w means marvel hater, i d0n't kn0w what to say. H0nestly, i feel like deleting this thread with c0mments like this.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2017
grin i'm back,who missed me?? I heard jokeshlt league flopped hard at the box office :/

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2017
MJBOLT:
grin i'm back,who missed me?? I heard jokeshlt league flopped hard at the box office :/
yea it did.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2017
sorry o,who caused it this time,wack synder,WB or Thor ragnarok?just curious

Minemrys:

yea it did.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by DaveMillz(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2017
hey guys kinda new here so i'll make it simple
have you guys ever stop to think The Joker is actually Batman
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
MJBOLT:
sorry o,who caused it this time,wack synder,WB or Thor ragnarok?just curious

am guessing you asked the question to gloat right? Now, what makes a business fail? Lets start from there.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
DaveMillz:
hey guys kinda new here so i'll make it simple
have you guys ever stop to think The Joker is actually Batman
how could that even be possible?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
many factors

Minemrys:

am guessing you asked the question to gloat right? Now, what makes a business fail? Lets start from there.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by DaveMillz(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
well for starters the Joker is The mental supervillan part of batman.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
MJBOLT:
many factors

good. End of speech.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Marvel won. DC lost. Are u okay with that?
MJBOLT:
many factors

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by DaveMillz(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Some villain (?) who knows or learns of Batman's secret identity gains access to time travel and in order to rid himself of his nemesis, goes back in time to ensure there is never a Batman. The Bat, of course, manages to get wind of the time travel plan and follows the crook back in time. At first he is certain that young Bruce is the target, and he merely has to save himself, but then he gets to the scene of the original crime and realizes the time traveling crook was never going to kill anybody - he is there to save Bruce's parents, thus ensuring that Batman never has reason to be. Our confused and distraught hero is unable to act momentarily and watches his parents' murderer battle the would be savior, only to see the savior win. In a ghost-of-Christmas-past-style flashback, all the good Batman has done over the years flashes before his eyes and starts to fade. That is, until a decisive moment when Batman picks up the dead (non) murderer's gun and turns it on his own parents, thus ret-conning the origin of Batman into a disturbing immaculate self-conception, the Oroborous puking up its own tail..
Obviously time travel would have to be treated carefully.. set it up to be not easy or repeatable etc, to preempt it becoming the answer to all future conflict. Then again, maybe it could be repeated just one time to allow a now insane-with-grief-and-self-hate Batman to go back to the villain/savior time traveler's inception and stop him from ever getting the chance to force Batman's ultimate sin, thus restoring the balance of the universe. (Batman forever lives with the knowledge that he could have saved his parents, but at least he didn't kill them anymore)
no withholding the fact that Bruce just killed his own parents taunts him tremendously making him jump of a bridge.. later found by fishermen.. he's barely alive all pale
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
yes grin

Minemrys:
Marvel won. DC lost. Are u okay with that?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
MJBOLT:
yes grin

Am happy you got your satisfaction.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
I wish I got time on my hands... Bwahahahaha
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
DaveMillz:
Some villain (?) who knows or learns of Batman's secret identity gains access to time travel and in order to rid himself of his nemesis, goes back in time to ensure there is never a Batman. The Bat, of course, manages to get wind of the time travel plan and follows the crook back in time. At first he is certain that young Bruce is the target, and he merely has to save himself, but then he gets to the scene of the original crime and realizes the time traveling crook was never going to kill anybody - he is there to save Bruce's parents, thus ensuring that Batman never has reason to be. Our confused and distraught hero is unable to act momentarily and watches his parents' murderer battle the would be savior, only to see the savior win. In a ghost-of-Christmas-past-style flashback, all the good Batman has done over the years flashes before his eyes and starts to fade. That is, until a decisive moment when Batman picks up the dead (non) murderer's gun and turns it on his own parents, thus ret-conning the origin of Batman into a disturbing immaculate self-conception, the Oroborous puking up its own tail..
Obviously time travel would have to be treated carefully.. set it up to be not easy or repeatable etc, to preempt it becoming the answer to all future conflict. Then again, maybe it could be repeated just one time to allow a now insane-with-grief-and-self-hate Batman to go back to the villain/savior time traveler's inception and stop him from ever getting the chance to force Batman's ultimate sin, thus restoring the balance of the universe. (Batman forever lives with the knowledge that he could have saved his parents, but at least he didn't kill them anymore)
no withholding the fact that Bruce just killed his own parents taunts him tremendously making him jump of a bridge.. later found by fishermen.. he's barely alive all pale
Which script is this?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kaycee7:
Which script is this?

Looks like an adaptable "mind f.u.ck" elseword Batman story. WB will never adapt these kind of stories. They desperately want to make DC movies kid friendly and humorous.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
TonySpike:

Looks like an adaptable "mind f.u.ck" elseword Batman story. WB will never adapt these kind of stories. They desperately want to make DC movies kid friendly and humorous.
In my head, me and my guys just finished watching the movie and are having a lengthy discussion about time-space continuum, complicated decisions, multiple and alternative timelines. Just this draft blew my mind already. Imagine if it was fleshed out
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by DaveMillz(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kaycee7:
Which script is this?
the batman could be joker script
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Minemrys:

uhm, excuse me where did any0ne on this page blame marvel haters for jl's misfortune? Go through the thread again, read the posts in its literal sense. No one blamed marvel haters for JL underperforming, we all blamed WB. Unless WB n0w means marvel hater, i d0n't kn0w what to say. H0nestly, i feel like deleting this thread with c0mments like this.
shey de countless references of Disney owning the critics because of the reviews of JL passed your eyes abi? When iron fist was bashed by critics and received negative reviews by the same RT that you guys say is owned by Disney did you see anyone calling the critics WB ass kissers?

Everything wrong about DC movies, Disney must have a hand somewhere according to yous. Shey na you insinuate here say Kevin feige sent his secret agent Joss whedon to ruin JL, when will DC fans stop pointing fingers at Disney for all the f ups of WB? Like I said before, Shey na marvel de force people not to watch JL ni?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kendrick9(m): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Minemrys:

maybe not you but before this film came out,most of the DC fans were blaming marvel/Disney saying they monopolize d industry and control the critics...
what I don't understand is why are the JL fans not going to see this movie,will they blame marvel too for that...
Fuckiing get to d cinema or shut da f.uck up about critics blah blah....I don't wanna hear that shiit anymore

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
100naira:
shey de countless references of Disney owning the critics because of the reviews of JL passed your eyes abi? When iron fist was bashed by critics and received negative reviews by the same RT that you guys say is owned by Disney did you see anyone calling the critics WB ass kissers?

Everything wrong about DC movies, Disney must have a hand somewhere according to yous. Shey na you insinuate here say Kevin feige sent his secret agent Joss whedon to ruin JL, when will DC fans stop pointing fingers at Disney for all the f ups of WB? Like I said before, Shey na marvel de force people not to watch JL ni?
oh my God. Marvel guys on my ass at every turn. Alright i caused it, starting this thread and all. The Kevin feige statement i made was a joke. C0me on there was even a meme on comicbook.com fb page about it. It was all a joke. JL underperforming isn't okay for u guys? Must u rub it on our face? Pity us na. You won, isn't that en0ugh?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
kendrick9:
maybe not you but before this film came out,most of the DC fans were blaming marvel/Disney saying they monopolize d industry and control the critics...
what I don't understand is why are the JL fans not going to see this movie,will they blame marvel too for that...
Fuckiing get to d cinema or shut da f.uck up about critics blah blah....I don't wanna hear that shiit anymore
its okay bro. We lost the c0mic bo0k m0vie c0ntest. Marvel won, you w0n. No need to carry out that rage anym0re. Guys should lo0k out for infinity war and the rest. DC lost.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Minemrys:

oh my God. Marvel guys on my ass at every turn. Alright i caused it, starting this thread and all. The Kevin feige statement i made was a joke. C0me on there was even a meme on comicbook.com fb page about it. It was all a joke. JL underperforming isn't okay for u guys? Must u rub it on our face? Pity us na. You won, isn't that en0ugh?
nobody is on your ass, in fact it's the other way around. And nobody is celebrating any win when there wasn't even any competition to start with, we are simply tired of reading the same ass back b'tching about how Disney is intentionally f'cking with DC movies every time it flops.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
100naira:
nobody is on your ass, in fact it's the other way around. And nobody is celebrating any win when there wasn't even any competition to start with, we are simply tired of reading the same ass back b'tching about how Disney is intentionally f'cking with DC movies every time it flops.
Gbamsolutely....

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
100naira:
oh c0me on dude, why stressing this whole thing over and over and again? Didn't u get the point or the joke i made? Its for a truce. You stressing this whole thing. I said u win, i loose, it means metaphorically that 'whatever i did, we did, am sorry'.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by DaveMillz(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2017
Intense
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Lol, i guess Marvel's n0w on the same page with DC. As in having all their characters back into the fold. Now, DC is doomed, we are DOOMED! The final onslaught begins lol. But we got the trinity behind us, but then we also got the devil a.k.a WB. Shit, Lord Disney forgive us our tresspasses and deliver us from all...WB, sorry, evil. Lol.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2017
This is what happens with internet visibility. Saw this news headline not too long ago and I had to confirm myself. Rotten Tomatoes, really!

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.