Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1231774 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
parrotibaba:
We don't need to over flog this matter, she could easily have joined cap in carter's burial but she didn't, she instead went to the accords. She was in support of the accords, if you no wan accept that then it's really not my concern.
lols why go 2 carter's burial? No be work na. She doesn't get paid for that.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
parrotibaba:
Oga had it been that this happened in man of Steel, it would have made perfect sense but not after he risked his life to fight for earth against zod. They believed him when he was snapping zod's neck but starts doubting him when he goes to nairomi to save an American journalist. So when he eventually resurrects in justice League and goes to Japan to eat sushi the world will start doubting and calling for his head again. Does that in any way make sense to you?

Hahaha, it seems you're double-standard in judging people. You told someone to go and rewatch CACW, meanwhile you need to actually rewatch BVS to grasp the understanding of the movie. Let me describe why Superman was doubted in the Nairomi incident.
1. The Nairomi scenario was a CIA operation.
2. The CIA cover of Jimmy Olsen was used to locate the exact location of the rebels, by using Lois Lane as a bait.
3. The CIA had a 'eye in the sky' I.e. a drone to undertake aerial surveillance. The CIA also has some elite forces on the ground who were far away from the rebel camp.
4. Lex Luthor's men were apparently giving tactical support to the rebels and Lex was aware of CIA presence. This was how Jimmy Olsen's cover was blown.
5. Once Jimmy Olsen was shot, Lois Lane was taken into custody by the rebels.
6. Almost around this same period, Lex's men got their cue to start shooting the villagers. Guess what their cue was? Superman's re-entry sonic boom which was loud enough.
7. While Lex's men were doing the killing, the CIA noticed that their inside asset, Jimmy Olsen, had been shoot. Their drone was still far away from the rebels position.
8. The CIA ground operatives requested to rescue Lois Lane but were denied access. The drone missile was activated to target the rebel camp. At this stage, KGBeast and other Lex's men had finished their killings of villages.
9. Logically, Lois was the only ground witness but she was kept indoors and all she could hear was yelling and shootings. She didn't physically see anyone. Also, the drone couldn't scan the area because it was far from the camp.
10. Once the drone fired its missile, Superman flew in and destroyed both the drone and missile. Now, Superman took out the only 'eye in the sky' which coincidentally was the only CIA witness.
11. By the time the Lois was rescued, everyone thought that it was Superman that killed the villagers. There was no other witness to corroborate what happened on the ground!
12. Superman therefore lost his integrity by taking out the drone and this was why he was doubted. He was viewed as the judge, jury and executioner!

You should know that by taking out the drone, Superman took law into his own hands and was further implicated in the killings of the villagers. Was this too hard to understand??

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
parrotibaba:
All these stuff you just posted are pure undiluted thrash grin grin

Scarlet witch made a deadly mistake on foreign soil that involved the deaths of 11 Wakandans plus a lot of Nigerians, how is that not a deadly mistake? Must it be ultr0n sized before it's a deadly mistake? Did you even listen to yourself when typing this garbage?

I can see that you lack basic comprehension ability, did you not read where I stated that he wanted to pit the avengers against each other? Did the avengers not fight themselves?. Did he not apologize to T'challa for the death of his father since the bombing was the casualties of his schemes? He wanted revenge for the death of his family and he knew that he couldn't get it by fighting the avengers one on one since he doesn't have the capacity to, rather he decided to turn them against each other. What's so hard to understand here?

First of, Tony Stark has no relationship with bucky Barnes, no one does except cap so why will he want bucky to sign the accords? Is bucky an avenger? He wanted to bring bucky in because bucky was accused of bombing the conference building in Vienna and cap was helping him get away with it. Why should he trust someone that was caught on tape as the perpetrator of the Vienna bombing and also worked for hydra?.

I don't know what brought ps4 to this argument and I can tell that you never saw this movie in the cinema, you probably saw it online in its TC version since you brazenly compared it to ps4 graphics. When the dvd version comes out, go and re watch it instead disgracing yourself in public.

I have been watching superhero cartoons and reading comics since I was a kid. I can certainly tell you that captain America civil war is one of the greatest cbms in the world. Take it or leave it!.

What makes you think that the government didn't intervene since Tony Stark first came out as ironman? Why don't you go and re watch the ironman series? What do you think S.H.I.E.L.D is? Is it not a government sanctioned body that oversees the actions of the avengers? I can see that your knowledge about marvel cinematic movies and TV shows are severely limited.

grin grin I don't need to list the various mcu movies that absolutely shiits on bvs and mos. You can educate yourself on that. There's not even a competition between marvel and DC in the cinematic world now as marvel is clearly on top.

I strongly suggest that you go back and watch all mcu movies till date without bias and sentiments because you seriously need to before engaging in an argument with me.
all you post here just show you can't buttress ur point without throwing insult and That's the problem with most people. why insulting when making your point? this shows you no nothing about comics or cbm.
what makes u think I didn't see CW in Cinema.... so must I conform to ur point before you would be able to think the otherwise?
I asked every simple question, and all the answers u could came up with, were insults (lol!)?
what makes you think marvel is doing far better than DC...
DC have released two movies; MOS and BvS. for the record, it took Marvel, at least a whole 5 movies before they could crossed $667m in box office which DC did with their first shared universe movie.
DC's first 2 movies, MOS + BvS = $1.549b
Marvel's first 2 movies: iron man + incredible Hulk = $848.6m so tell me, how are they can't be compared? the excuse people like you keep bringing is: "DC characters are more known so they are supposed to do big in box office", in order just to make no relevant point.
don't worry, in time, people like you will start seeing things more clearer.
Talking about CGI graphics, I don't think any company in the world (presently!) can match the height and standard "Weta Digital company" heading by Letteri is now. kindly do more research, or if you choosed not to do then find out from your fellow marvelites. even your marvel boss, Kevin Feige has attested to it.
what about their dvd and blu-ray combo pack...MOS still did far better than almost all Marvel's dvd and blu-ray combo pack except for the Avengers. so what are you talking!!!
I bet you didn't even know all these! all you know are: RT and what mainstream fans (kids) say...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by thenairama(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
TonySpike:

Are Were you trying to make sense a point with your response or what exactly are were you up to? All I see is that you typed a whole paragraph as a sentence without a single full stop.
(Paragraph)Please, make your post comprehensible next time. If you need tutorials on writing out. how to construct a good post, see read either parrotibaba or cao 's posts.

cool Practice what you preach sir.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
thenairama:

cool Practice what you preach sir.
I see that you've finally found the 'full-stop' button on your keyboard. Why did it take you so long, Bro? grin
I'm sorry to say but I replied your post roughly 17 minutes after you posted. The use of 'are' is strongly justified! The rest of your corrections are irrelevant.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by parrotibaba(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
kryptonian1987:

all you post here just show you can't buttress ur point without throwing insult and That's the problem with most people. why insulting when making your point? this shows you no nothing about comics or cbm.
what makes u think I didn't see CW in Cinema.... so must I conform to ur point before you would be able to think the otherwise?
I asked every simple question, and all the answers u could came up with, were insults (lol!)?
what makes you think marvel is doing far better than DC...
DC have released two movies; MOS and BvS. for the record, it took Marvel, at least a whole 5 movies before they could crossed $667m in box office which DC did with their first shared universe movie.
DC's first 2 movies, MOS + BvS = $1.549b
Marvel's first 2 movies: iron man + incredible Hulk = $848.6m so tell me, how are they can't be compared? the excuse people like you keep bringing is: "DC characters are more known so they are supposed to do big in box office", in order just to make no relevant point.
don't worry, in time, people like you will start seeing things more clearer.
Talking about CGI graphics, I don't think any company in the world (presently!) can match the height and standard "Weta Digital company" heading by Letteri is now. kindly do more research, or if you choosed not to do then find out from your fellow marvelites. even your marvel boss, Kevin Feige has attested to it.
what about their dvd and blu-ray combo pack...MOS still did far better than almost all Marvel's dvd and blu-ray combo pack except for the Avengers. so what are you talking!!!
I bet you didn't even know all these! all you know are: RT and what mainstream fans (kids) say...
I don't know how what I said suddenly became an insult, I simply stated the obvious and whether it hurts you or not is none of my concern.

Just for the records, it took just three mcu movies to reach the billion dollar mark. If I state that your knowledge about all things marvel is limited you will start crying wolf. Iron man 3 generated over a billion dollars in the box office alone, how many DC movies so far reached that mark in the dceu? Your answer will be that they just released two movies. Again MoS never made more than ironman 3 in dvd/Bluray pack so cross check your facts.

You were the one that brought up the ps4 graphics reference in relation to civil war and it simply showed that you didn't see the movie in any clear format. I'm not interested in who handled the graphics in bvs, I never made any points towards that area of discourse.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by thenairama(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
TonySpike:

I see that you've finally found the 'full-stop' buttonkey on your keyboardpad., Why did it take you so long , Bro? grin

I'm sorry to say but I replied your post roughly 17 minutes after you posted. The use of 'are' is was strongly justified! , The rest of your corrections are were irrelevant.
Wow! This is fun.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by parrotibaba(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
TonySpike:

Hahaha, it seems you're double-standard in judging people. You told someone to go and rewatch CACW, meanwhile you need to actually rewatch BVS to grasp the understanding of the movie. Let me describe why Superman was doubted in the Nairomi incident.
1. The Nairomi scenario was a CIA operation.
2. The CIA cover of Jimmy Olsen was used to locate the exact location of the rebels, by using Lois Lane as a bait.
3. The CIA had a 'eye in the sky' I.e. a drone to undertake aerial surveillance. The CIA also has some elite forces on the ground who were far away from the rebel camp.
4. Lex Luthor's men were apparently giving tactical support to the rebels and Lex was aware of CIA presence. This was how Jimmy Olsen's cover was blown.
5. Once Jimmy Olsen was shot, Lois Lane was taken into custody by the rebels.
6. Almost around this same period, Lex's men got their cue to start shooting the villagers. Guess what their cue was? Superman's re-entry sonic boom which was loud enough.
7. While Lex's men were doing the killing, the CIA noticed that their inside asset, Jimmy Olsen, had been shoot. Their drone was still far away from the rebels position.
8. The CIA ground operatives requested to rescue Lois Lane but were denied access. The drone missile was activated to target the rebel camp. At this stage, KGBeast and other Lex's men had finished their killings of villages.
9. Logically, Lois was the only ground witness but she was kept indoors and all she could hear was yelling and shootings. She didn't physically see anyone. Also, the drone couldn't scan the area because it was far from the camp.
10. Once the drone fired its missile, Superman flew in and destroyed both the drone and missile. Now, Superman took out the only 'eye in the sky' which coincidentally was the only CIA witness.
11. By the time the Lois was rescued, everyone thought that it was Superman that killed the villagers. There was no other witness to corroborate what happened on the ground!
12. Superman therefore lost his integrity by taking out the drone and this was why he was doubted. He was viewed as the judge, jury and executioner!

You should know that by taking out the drone, Superman took law into his own hands and was further implicated in the killings of the villagers. Was this too hard to understand??

I don't need you to describe the movie for me as I saw it myself, twice, the original cut and the ultimate cut. Now, if the cia had no eye witness or no tangible proof that supes killed the villagers then why castigate him? Does that make sense to you? Abi no be bullet them take kill the villagers? Or are you now insinuating that the rebels borrowed supes guns to kill the villagers?. How can you accuse someone of doing something that bad when there's no single proof to prove it?.

Modified.

And they just totally forgot about lois lane that was at the site of damage, she was supposed to be put on the stand to testify to the cause and it would have even much better since she had a bullet to testify with. Who's the judge, jury and executioner now?.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=parrotibaba post=47975699] I don't know how what I said suddenly became an insult, I simply stated the obvious and whether it hurts you or not is none of my concern.

Just for the records, it took just three mcu movies to reach the billion dollar mark. If I state that your knowledge about all things marvel is limited you will start crying wolf. Iron man 3 generated over a billion dollars in the box office alone, how many DC movies so far reached that mark in the dceu? Your answer will be that they just released two movies. Again MoS never made more than ironman 3 in dvd/Bluray pack so cross check your facts.

You were the one that brought up the ps4 graphics reference in relation to civil war and it simply showed that you didn't see the movie in any clear format. I'm not interested in who handled the graphics in bvs, I never made any points towards that area of discourse. [/quote

haha! so iron man 3 was the first MCU movie, right? why are you so scared of mentioning iron man1, incredible Hulk and the others that started their universe? especially that pile of shit iron man2 lol!

at least CW is still in cinemas, go back and watched it with open mind, you'll see what most matured minds people said about their terrible and horrible CGI. especially the airport scenes...mehn! it was like watching video games when they are fighting. Iron man, spiderman, BlackPanther (though he's spectacular) war machine and vision (that moment they stood opposite each others, and about to unleash on one another. he looked so CGI) .]
it took Marvel 3 movies to do a billion, but took DC 2... hahaha! so who's faster?... "the joke is on you..hahaha"
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by parrotibaba(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=kryptonian1987post=47976913][/quote] I swear it's like trying to teach a sheep how to dance. I said that it took marvel 3 movies to get pass the billion dollar mark, I never said that iron man 3 was part of the 3 I mentioned. You see where your comprehension abilities is found wanting. This is what I said in response to you claiming that it took 5 mcu movies to make a billion dollars...

"Just for the records, it took just three mcu movies to reach the billion dollar mark. If I state that your knowledge about all things marvel is limited you will start crying wolf."

Shey you can see the full stop before this...

"Iron man 3 generated over a billion dollars in the box office alone, how many DC movies so far reached that mark in the dceu?"

Now the above point was made to thrash your point since so far none of the two DC movies have made it to $900m.

Since I have to also spoon feed you info, here are the first 3 movies in the mcu and their earnings.

1) ironman 1 - - $585m
2) the incredible Hulk - - $263m
3) ironman 2 - - $623m

Now get your calculator and add, 5 + 2 + 6, what's your answer? Shey na over 1 billion dollars? Good!. School dismissed!!.

Again the graphics of Civil War is top notch whether you want to accept it or not!.

The alarming rate at which you are sinking currently is shocking! grin grin what's next? Will you start talking about the haircut of Robert Downey Jr?

Good night!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
parrotibaba:
I swear it's like trying to teach a sheep how to dance. I said that it took marvel 3 movies to get pass the billion dollar mark, I never said that iron man 3 was part of the 3 I mentioned. You see where your comprehension abilities is found wanting. This is what I said in response to you claiming that it took 5 mcu movies to make a billion dollars...

"Just for the records, it took just three mcu movies to reach the billion dollar mark. If I state that your knowledge about all things marvel is limited you will start crying wolf."

Shey you can see the full stop before this...

"Iron man 3 generated over a billion dollars in the box office alone, how many DC movies so far reached that mark in the dceu?"

Now the above point was made to thrash your point since so far none of the two DC movies have made it to $900m.

Since I have to also spoon feed you info, here are the first 3 movies in the mcu and their earnings.

1) ironman 1 - - $585m
2) the incredible Hulk - - $263m
3) ironman 2 - - $623m

Now get your calculator and add, 5 + 2 + 6, what's your answer? Shey na over 1 billion dollars? Good!. School dismissed!!.

Again the graphics of Civil War is top notch whether you want to accept it or not!.

The alarming rate at which you are sinking currently is shocking! grin grin what's next? Will you start talking about the haircut of Robert Downey Jr?

Good night!

you just proof to me u have a comprehensive issue...lol! there was no time I made a statement about "Marvel took 5 movies before they made $667m". what I said or meant was, it took Marvel after 5 whole movies before they made a box office gross equal or above $667m. hope u get me now?

the way u defend marvel movies like baby shows u only became a cbm fan few years back...
it's the same people like u who'd watch Batman the killing joke and labeled it a disaster. cuz from your analysis it is easy to tell.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
if really u want to know more about ur universe, I will be of help to help you out. all you are good at is smart and good writing, but no grasp about the comics world.
hope you know what Stan Lee said abt Thor as regards to MCU, right?
if you need to know more about box office, then I recommend you try and read articles written by Mark Hughesfilm or Scot Mendelsen from Forbes. they will convincingly broaden ur understand so u don't raise some ineffective point. like the man of steel vs Iron man 3 dvd and blu-ray total gross.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kudos parrotibaba SMH For DC fans on this thread. Next time parroti don't argue with people who don't want to accept the truth.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lana1(m): 12:45am On Jul 29, 2016
I see u DC fans are still wailing and gnashing ur teeth concerning BVS's shortcomings. Lmao. Keep em coming. We are enjoying ur sweet tears
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 5:44am On Jul 29, 2016
first official look at the DCTV universe Superman

the famous cousins

do not be scared,he's only appearing in just 2 episodes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by seribroo56(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2016
This marvel guys are funny,if you say you like bvs than ca:cw they will say you are being bias ,i thought liking something is subjective.Then if that was not enough they said civil war is a master piece how!?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2016
parrotibaba:

I don't need you to describe the movie for me as I saw it myself, twice, the original cut and the ultimate cut. Now, if the cia had no eye witness or no tangible proof that supes killed the villagers then why castigate him? Does that make sense to you? Abi no be bullet them take kill the villagers? Or are you now insinuating that the rebels borrowed supes guns to kill the villagers?. How can you accuse someone of doing something that bad when there's no single proof to prove it?.

Modified.

And they just totally forgot about lois lane that was at the site of damage, she was supposed to be put on the stand to testify to the cause and it would have even much better since she had a bullet to testify with. Who's the judge, jury and executioner now?.

My friend, there was no witness on ground except superman and Lois. By default, superman was more in a precarious position. Everybody heard the sonic boom, everyone knew superman was there and even Lois had no idea of what happened to the idea. Superman was there, so it had to be him since there were no other witnesses!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2016
Ezra Miller to appear in suicide squad...wow
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by parrotibaba(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2016
TonySpike:

My friend, there was no witness on ground except superman and Lois. By default, superman was more in a precarious position. Everybody heard the sonic boom, everyone knew superman was there and even Lois had no idea of what happened to the idea. Superman was there, so it had to be him since there were no other witnesses!
Lois knew what happened, she heard gunshots, she has a bullet to attest to her testimony, why didn't they put her on a stand since she clearly was the only eye witness on ground? The bullet enough will show that supes had nothing to do with the village massacre so why castigate supes when they didn't even know what happened? Why not let lois testify? "I have proof that John didn't kill James" and "I assumed that John killed James" are not the same thing. Lois had enough proof to vindicate supes, why didn't they put her on the stand? Because it's a plot hole. EOD!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by parrotibaba(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2016
kryptonian1987:
[s] if really u want to know more about ur universe, I will be of help to help you out. all you are good at is smart and good writing, but no grasp about the comics world.
hope you know what Stan Lee said abt Thor as regards to MCU, right?
if you need to know more about box office, then I recommend you try and read articles written by Mark Hughesfilm or Scot Mendelsen from Forbes. they will convincingly broaden ur understand so u don't raise some ineffective point. like the man of steel vs Iron man 3 dvd and blu-ray total gross.[/s]
Absolute thrash coming from someone that have no idea about cbms.

You can continue disgracing yourself, I'm done arguing with you. When you beef up your knowledge about comics and cbms, come back let's talk.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2016
parrotibaba:
Absolute thrash coming from someone that have no idea about cbms.

You can continue disgracing yourself, I'm done arguing with you. When you beef up your knowledge about comics and cbms, come back let's talk.
you're like a tuber of yam, trying to stay afloat in ocean. if you don't know much about comics, apparently I will still recommend you study more.

all my points mentioned are facts base, not fallacy ok! I won't even bother to send you link cuz your types are reasoning and perseverance headlock.

Hints:
BvS blu-ray and Digital HD are selling "faster than a speeding bullet", currently.
it's only bested by SW: TFA with 13%
i e, BvS; 70%
SW: 83%
for week 1

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by friendlyadvice: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
thenairama:

Man the characters are so animated dc for kukuma save money do cartoon so we go know say na cartoon we dey watch cartoon now lol I vote BVS standard

Hehe let me guess the car chase scene abi?
I cringed a bit in dat part but I tink I'm goin to like letos joker he's goin to be even more brutal than heath ledgers. It's a pity we'll be gettin little from him in this movie and we'll have to wait till batman before to get "a load of him"
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
kryptonian1987:

you're like a tuber of yam, trying to stay afloat in ocean. if you don't know much about comics, apparently I will still recommend you study more.

all my points mentioned are facts base, not fallacy ok! I won't even bother to send you link cuz your types are reasoning and perseverance headlock.

Hints:
BvS blu-ray and Digital HD are selling "faster than a speeding bullet", currently.
it's only bested by SW: TFA with 13%
i e, BvS; 70%
SW: 83%
for week 1

I saw this statistics this morning and I was so surprised, BVS: Dawn of Justice on DVD and Blu-ray is selling like hot cake!!! This was the same "shitty CBM" that was so proclaimed by the almighty parrotibaba. It is either that parrotibaba and his ilks are biased critics or people around the world are wasting their hard-earned cash to buy BVS on Blu-ray for $16 (5700 Naira)...lol.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
The Suicide Squad score from "Task Force X by Stephen Price"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxwh6rPFpOM
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
You guys should accept the fact that CW is better than BvS and that the MCU will always be better than DCEU

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
MJBOLT:
You guys should accept the fact that CW is better than BvS and that the MCU will always be better than DCEU
ok. Is that all? Tor thanks.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
MJBOLT:

Okay, we accept. Now, crawl back into your hole!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
TonySpike:

I saw this statistics this morning and I was so surprised, BVS: Dawn of Justice on DVD and Blu-ray is selling like hot cake!!! This was the same "shitty CBM" that was so proclaimed by the almighty parrotibaba. It is either that parrotibaba and his ilks are biased critics or people around the world are wasting their hard-earned cash to buy BVS on Blu-ray for $16 (5700 Naira)...lol.
don't mind that parrotibaba jor... nothing him no abt comics and cbm...
he's among those people who became fans of cbm after seeing the Avengers. perhaps they don't know that every success marvel enjoys today wouldn't had been there if wasn't for DC!

DC having success since time immemorial, while her junior brother (Marvel), started few yes back....probably 8yrs ago.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by parrotibaba(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
TonySpike:

isn't this as a result of the so called ultimate edition that was released by WB? grin Na because say me and you download our own for net? Do you think that the original bvs dvd will sell as much?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by parrotibaba(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
kryptonian1987:

don't mind that parrotibaba jor... nothing him no abt comics and cbm...
he's among those people who became fans of cbm after seeing the Avengers. perhaps they don't know that every success marvel enjoys today wouldn't had been there if wasn't for DC!

DC having success since time immemorial, while her junior brother (Marvel), started few yes back....probably 8yrs ago.
Abeg spare me this malarkey that you spewing upandan. You think say you dey my level for where comics matter dey?. A nescient dude like you should stop disgracing the inhabitants of this thread. Right now in the cinematic world, DC can't even measure up to the waistline of Marvel so what is it that you yarning?. I don tell you before and I'm repeating myself again, go and educate yourself online before engaging anyone in a conversation you have no idea of. Good luck!.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
parrotibaba:
Abeg spare me this malarkey that you spewing upandan. You think say you dey my level for where comics matter dey?. A nescient dude like you should stop disgracing the inhabitants of this thread. I don tell you before and I'm repeating myself again, go and educate yourself online before engaging anyone in a conversation you have no idea of. Good luck!.

this is how we know a dying man-child when he's nothing relevant to say again. he'll become arrogant, pompous and very aggressive towards others (like what Parrot is doing now)!

SIGNING OFF, BRO.... ; D
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
parrotibaba:
Abeg spare me this malarkey that you spewing upandan. You think say you dey my level for where comics matter dey?. A nescient dude like you should stop disgracing the inhabitants of this thread. I don tell you before and I'm repeating myself again, go and educate yourself online before engaging anyone in a conversation you have no idea of. Good luck!.

this is how we know a dying man-child when he's nothing relevant to say again. he'll become arrogant, pompous and very aggressive towards others (like what Parrot is doing now)!

SIGNING OFF, BRO....

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.