Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1230937 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
theoneJabulani:
After watching the ultimate version, u still didn't see anything good in bvs? The jury really is out on DC

Hahahaha....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by parrotibaba(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
theoneJabulani:
After watching the ultimate version, u still didn't see anything good in bvs? The jury really is out on DC
Yes I didn't, this ultimate version is supposed to be the director's cut which is prevalent in movies that are cut down for cinema consumption. This is what you get when you eventually buy the dvd pack with the addition of behind the scenes, gag reels, etc. So it didn't dramatically improve bvs in anyway. It just confirmed the already asked and answered questions in the original cinema cut.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
DIALOGUE FROM "GOD AMONG US" SCENE IN BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE

*We as a population on this earth have been looking for a savior. 90% of the people believe in a higher power .Every religion believe in some sort of messianic figure and when this savior character actually comes to earth we want him to make him abide by our rules. We have to understand that this is a paradigm shift ! We have to start thinking beyond politics...

*Are there any moral constraints on this person ? We have international laws ! On this earth every act is a political act !

*Isn't really surprising that the most powerful man on the world should be a figure of controversy !
-To be an individual engaging in this state level interventions should give us applause !

*Human beings have a horrible track record of following people with great power !

*We have always created icons in our own image ! What we have done is we project ourselves onto him. The fact is maybe he is not some sort of devil or Jesus character. Maybe he is just a guy trying to do the right thing !

*We are talking about a being whose very existence challenges our own sense of priority in the universe ! When you go back to Copernicus where he restored the sun in the center of the known universe displacing earth and you get two Darwinian evolution and you find out you are not special in this earth and just one among other lifeforms . And now we learn that we are not even special in this entire universe because there is Superman ! There he is ! An alien among us ! We are not alone !

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Suicide Squad reviews will be out on Tuesday, technically that is when the embargo lifts. #FingersCrossed

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
TonySpike:
Suicide Squad reviews will be out on Tuesday, technically that is when the embargo lifts. #FingersCrossed
I hope we get better reviews. Make shame no catch us ;-)
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
TonySpike:
DIALOGUE FROM "GOD AMONG US" SCENE IN BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE

*We as a population on this earth have been looking for a savior. 90% of the people believe in a higher power .Every religion believe in some sort of messianic figure and when this savior character actually comes to earth we want him to make him abide by our rules. We have to understand that this is a paradigm shift ! We have to start thinking beyond politics...

*Are there any moral constraints on this person ? We have international laws ! On this earth every act is a political act !

*Isn't really surprising that the most powerful man on the world should be a figure of controversy !
-To be an individual engaging in this state level interventions should give us applause !

*Human beings have a horrible track record of following people with great power !

*We have always created icons in our own image ! What we have done is we project ourselves onto him. The fact is maybe he is not some sort of devil or Jesus character. Maybe he is just a guy trying to do the right thing !

*We are talking about a being whose very existence challenges our own sense of priority in the universe ! When you go back to Copernicus where he restored the sun in the center of the known universe displacing earth and you get two Darwinian evolution and you find out you are not special in this earth and just one among other lifeforms . And now we learn that we are not even special in this entire universe because there is Superman ! There he is ! An alien among us ! We are not alone !
loved those quotes. A shame it wasn't well executed and directed. BvS could've been better n0t the flip cuts of m0st scenes in the film.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
TonySpike:

Hahahahahaha....My friend, Snyder is the brain behind:

1. Man of Steel
2. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
3. Wonder Woman
4. Suicide Squad
5. Justice League
6. The Flash
7. Aquaman
8. The Batman (most likely the producer)

He single-handedly built the platform and imagination for these movies. If I were Warner Bros, I will be very careful with Snyder. He is more of an asset whose three superhero movies have made $1.7 billion dollar already. Come to think of it, do you even know what $1 million dollar looks like? Now, let's talk about his movies which have become the talking point every time they are released. They may be divisive but sure, they have a lot of social themes that make people chatter about it for long. Do you know that BvS is still generating more chatter than CACW, even after four months. Snyder's themes are unforgettable and this is what makes his movies etched into peoples' memory. CACW may have gotten all the money, but it lacks adequate theme(s) to sustain social chatters!

bro, you just said my mind!
all the hypes and vibes most of you fans are getting/enjoying today are single-handedly or are almost built by the same man you guys keep attacking day and night.
I think I've virtually watched all Zack's movies....he's a very visualistic kind of director, which perhaps not everyone will like.
I so much love what he brought to DCEU! He literally brought to DC's table what I called "Mother-box"! infusing and connecting all the keys

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Minemrys:

I hope we get better reviews. Make shame no catch us ;-)
do not bank you opinion on one RT reviews..... those guys have stereotype everything concerning CBM! and I can say, most of them are very, very sentimental in their reviews.
if a clumsy, sloppy and terrible editing movie like AoU could score 75% on RT, why can't BvS got, at least 60%? I can go on and on if you ain't satisfy with that.
what about: IM2, capes1, thor1&2, Hulk and even IM3? all these movies were certified fresh on RT.
go to net now and you will see a question like: ranking from best to worst the justice League footage costumes. But Marvel will premier theirs and you will never see anything like that.
some people out there (critics and mainstream fans) really do not want DC to flourish....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
friendlyadvice:
So I've got some spoilers on suicide squad and a few movie clips from twitter and youtube respectively, it doesn't seem like a billion dollar movie to me(fingers crossed miracles can happen) but it will certainly be fun

Story:
The movie starts with the
origin story of Enchantress, then Smith's
character tries to rob something and gets
caught, then we see Harley's origin and how
Batman caught her and put her in prison, then
we see Waller come to harley and asks her to join
Task Force X taking us to meet
the rest of the Squad.

THE MISSION:
Enchantress wants her full
powers back and to do that she needs two
things - to bring her brother back to life(she
finds a body and transfer his soul to it and they
make people into minion monsters) Second thing she
wants is her heart back and Waller has it Squad tries to kill
her and her brother, they fight the brother on
a train like we see in the trailers. Diablo
(fire guy) sacrifices himself and make an explosion that
kills him and enchantress brother(joining slipknot who dies in the beginning).
Then the Squad gets to Enchantress who has
Waller and the heart. They save Waller, Harley
destroys the heart and Enchantress is defeated
, "thankful" Waller put them back in their
cells. End of the movie is Joker - who's mostly
just in the background most of the movie and
trying to get Harley - breaks into the prison and
gets her out, she sees him and smiles. End.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGEMcKrAFY0&itct=CAMQpDAYEyITCNvp0Z6Qkc4CFcUSHAodfbEGTlINc3VpY2lkZSBzcXVhZA%3D%3D&gl=ZA&hl=en&client=mv-google[/url]

What do you think? Billion dollar or bvs standard
were you among those who watched the test screening? course I don't really see how you could be able to flesh out all these intriguing subplots to main plot story.
if it's really what you just wrote, then it might get even closer to BvS box office.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
kryptonian1987:

do not bank you opinion on one RT reviews..... those guys have stereotype everything concerning CBM! and I can say, most of them are very, very sentimental in their reviews.
if a clumsy, sloppy and terrible editing movie like AoU could score 75% on RT, why can't BvS got, at least 60%? I can go on and on if you ain't satisfy with that.
what about: IM2, capes1, thor1&2, Hulk and even IM3? all these movies were certified fresh on RT.
go to net now and you will see a question like: ranking from best to worst the justice League footage costumes. But Marvel will premier theirs and you will never see anything like that.
some people out there (critics and mainstream fans) really do not want DC to flourish....
then i suggest Dc should put a hold to their universe after Cyborg (2020) or before then so it'll just be Marvel marvel and Marvel.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Minemrys:

then i suggest Dc should put a hold to their universe after Cyborg (2020) or before then so it'll just be Marvel marvel and Marvel.

no! I think they shouldn't, it's just a matter of time before some mainstream audiences will keep into it.
most people just find it difficult to adjust, and that's what is affecting DC for now. in time, they will join.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
kryptonian1987:

no! I think they shouldn't, it's just a matter of time before some mainstream audiences will keep into it.
most people just find it difficult to adjust, and that's what is affecting DC for now. in time, they will join.
they will stumble. They will fall but in time they will join us in the sun.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
Minemrys:

loved those quotes. A shame it wasn't well executed and directed. BvS could've been better n0t the flip cuts of m0st scenes in the film.
it is a pity that we loved to be spoon-feed all the time. BvS wasn't anything bad.... it was ok. just that people's expectations were beyond the roof.
if you classified BvS as a flip flop, then what would you classify AoU as?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Minemrys:

they will stumble. They will fall but in time they will join us in the sun.

a master piece from Jor El!
you will give the people of earth an idea to strive towards...
Man of Steel.... that was the day I became a true fan of Zack Snyder
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
kryptonian1987:

it is a pity that we loved to be spoon-feed all the time. BvS wasn't anything bad.... it was ok. just that people's expectations were beyond the roof.
if you classified BvS as a flip flop, then what would you classify AoU as?
age of ultron is a kiddergaten's saturday tv program.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Same thing we said about BvS, look how that turned out. The DCEU is doomed with Zack Snyder. I pity suicide squad, the fact that snyder's name is in the credits is enough to spoil the good will ayer has created with that film.

and that's the stereotype thinking true DC fans are trying to flush out. what makes you think SS is doomed or BvS was bad? because some critics and Marvel fans, disguising as DC fans said so? or your assumption is based on box office success?
if movies like: thor 1&2, IM2&3, Capes1, IH and finally but not the least AoU can mustered at least 70% rating RT, what makes you think something, either fishy, stereotype or preconceived ideas weren't at work.
not trying to say they are being bribed o... I am just trying look for the reasons why those poorly executed movies still managed to be certified fresh....
though, just my thought....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Minemrys:

age of ultron is a kiddergaten's saturday tv program.
but the same that AoU was certified fresh by RT. with a rating of 75% or so...
the truth is that, even if Zack got it perfectly right, there will still be countless of critics bashing the movie just because it was directed by him.
critics have their favourite directors, and whenever these directors make movies they find it extremely difficult to bash them. that's human for us (blood flows through our veins).
take a look at Steven Spielberg's movies for example. you'll hardly see any of his movie that would be certified rotten, even when the concensus reviews/ratings from moviegoers are very lukewarm and poor.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:51am On Jul 28, 2016
kryptonian1987:

I think metacritic and Roger Ebert does a better job at Film/movie review. IMDB poll too is a little skewed because it is more of an audience poll. The movie world is very political and biased, just like real politics. BvS had its own issues but it surely did not deserve that unrealistic RT score. The reviews were largely sentimental and bandwagon ended; I've said this several times on this thread. Generally, DC movies and trailers tend to face more scrutiny and hence, generate more chatter. They have scenes and quotes that are mostly unforgettable, and of course, divisive. To me, I think the divisiveness of DC movies tends to make them generate more chatter which tends to increase rewatchability. I told someone up there that I can only watched CACW once because there is nothing thought-provoking in the movie material. I have watched most Marvel movies only once but I rarely encounter unforgettable scenes, I think only the first Cap movie evoked that. In BVS, I've watched the "God among Men" scene alone like 10 times already. I've watched "Knightmare scene" more than 7 times. Why do I rewatch those scenes, because they are unforgettable. To me, Snyder's works and themes are perhaps too complex for this generation but they are a great work of art! People want action and more action, at the expense of real dialogues!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:54am On Jul 28, 2016
kryptonian1987:

the truth is that, even if Zack got it perfectly right, there will still be countless of critics bashing the movie just because it was directed by him.
critics have their favourite directors, and whenever these directors make movies they find it extremely difficult to bash them. that's human for us (blood flows through our veins).
take a look at Steven Spielberg's movies for example. you'll hardly see any of his movie that would be certified rotten, even when the concensus reviews/ratings from moviegoers are very lukewarm and poor.
Perhaps, some people in the movie industry don't like the fact that an unpopular director like Snyder is getting all the major blockbuster movies. Or perhaps, some people don't want the superhero trend to eclipse the movie industry.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2016
parrotibaba:
Yes I didn't, this ultimate version is supposed to be the director's cut which is prevalent in movies that are cut down for cinema consumption. This is what you get when you eventually buy the dvd pack with the addition of behind the scenes, gag reels, etc. So it didn't dramatically improve bvs in anyway. It just confirmed the already asked and answered questions in the original cinema cut.

when something confirm the asked and answered, it simply means it's improved and virtually cleared most the things people are complaining about.
to me, the truth is that....we've been so much spoon-feed on information how CBM should be done, that we hardly think with our heads. that's one of our major problem today concerning movies.
BvS it's a movie that you need also to pay proper attention to their gestures and facial expressions for you to be able to anticipate or understand (not trying to say BvS was too smart. no!) where actually they driving to.
the way see BvS and CW is this:.... BvS: UE > CA: CW > BvS: TC.
that's my honest judgement, because I look at how momentum s are gradually built, how subplot to subplot converge to form main plot, how intensity the story is ( characters philosophies and ideas), how coherently the story is being shaped. which to my best of knowledge, BvS: UE did a far better job than CA: CW. CW
CW was just all about fight, fight and fight, without proper reasons to it.
like the airport fight scenes and the last act, when Iron man was trying to murdered Winter soldier, knowing fully well that WS was himself when he killed his parents. Iron man being a light-hearted hero, for at least 8yrs, shouldn't have retaliated that ways. mind you, I used "lighthearted hero" there...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2016
TonySpike:

I think metacritic and Roger Ebert does a better job at Film/movie review. IMDB poll too is a little skewed because it is more of an audience poll. The movie world is very political and biased, just like real politics. BvS had its own issues but it surely did not deserve that unrealistic RT score. The reviews were largely sentimental and bandwagon ended; I've said this several times on this thread. Generally, DC movies and trailers tend to face more scrutiny and hence, generate more chatter. They have scenes and quotes that are mostly unforgettable, and of course, divisive. To me, I think the divisiveness of DC movies tends to make them generate more chatter which tends to increase rewatchability. I told someone up there that I can only watched CACW once because there is nothing thought-provoking in the movie material. I have watched most Marvel movies only once but I rarely encounter unforgettable scenes, I think only the first Cap movie evoked that. In BVS, I've watched the "God among Men" scene alone like 10 times already. I've watched "Knightmare scene" more than 7 times. Why do I rewatch those scenes, because they are unforgettable. To me, Snyder's works and themes is perhaps too complex for this generation but they are a great work of art! People want action and more action, at the expense of real dialogues!

that's also the point I'm trying to make.DC movies are way too scrutinize by moviegoers and critics. maybe because their characters are well universally known (I believe so). everybody has now become the director and script writer, which has made it too difficult for them to accept what is given to them.
go to the streets, even in Nigeria here, you'll hardly find a grown adult that doesn't know about superman or wonder woman, flash. And also 65-75% (my opinion) of mainstream audiences probably have this idea about their origin stories, hence altering their stories will result to backlash by them.
imagine when MOS was premiered..... most of the complains were: superman killed Zod, superman didn't border to save people, superman weren't using the phoneboot box to change (this one made me laugh till I she'd tears lol!). one thing they forget to understand that, at that time (during MOS, even till BvS) he's still on the path of discovery-not superman yet. so he's bound to make mistakes here and there...and I accepted it despite I grow up loving Christopher Reeves' superman. I
fully comprehend what Zack intended to bring in (that human elements of him not being extraordinary "super" )
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 7:49am On Jul 28, 2016
parrotibaba:

when something confirm the asked and answered questions, it simply means it's improved and virtually cleared most the things people are complaining about.
to me, the truth is....we've been so much spoon-feed on information on how we think CBM should be done, that we hardly think with our heads. that's one of our major problem today concerning movies.
BvS it's a movie that you need also to pay proper attention to their gestures and facial expressions for you to be able to anticipate or understand (not trying to say BvS was too smart. no!) where actually they are driving to.
that's my honest judgement, because I look at how momentum s are gradually built, how subplot to subplot converge to form main plot, how intensity the story is ( characters philosophies and ideas), how coherently the story is being shaped. which to my best of knowledge, BvS: UE did a far better job than CA: CW. CW
like the airport fight scenes and the last act, when Iron man was trying to murdered Winter soldier, knowing fully well that WS wasn't himself when he killed his parents. Iron man being a light-hearted hero, for at least 8yrs, shouldn't have retaliated that way. mind you, I used "lighthearted hero" there...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2016
parrotibaba:

when something confirm the asked and answered questions, it simply means it's improved and virtually cleared most the things people are complaining about.
to me, the truth is....we've been so much spoon-feed on information on how we think CBM should be done, that we hardly think with our heads. that's one of our major problem today concerning movies.
BvS it's a movie that you need also to pay proper attention to their gestures and facial expressions for you to be able to anticipate or understand (not trying to say BvS was too smart. no!) where actually they are driving to.
the way I see BvS and CW is this:.... BvS: UE > CA: CW > BvS: TC.
like the airport fight scenes and the last act, when Iron man was trying to murdered Winter soldier, knowing fully well that WS wasn't himself when he killed his parents. Iron man being a light-hearted hero, for at least 8yrs, shouldn't have retaliated that way. mind you, I used "lighthearted hero" there...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2016
kryptonian1987:

heard steven spielberg's a very influential guy in h0llywood.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Minemrys:

heard steven spielberg's a very influential guy in h0llywood.

yes! very very influential. Some people even see him as the godfather of Hollywood movies.
when imagine movie like Avatar will score below 90% on RT, but Avengers, scoring above 90% on RT. with this, I believe something which isn't right is going on, honestly!
I prefer Peter Jackson and James Cameron for that spot to Spielberg, any day, anytime.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by parrotibaba(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2016
kryptonian1987:

when something confirm the asked and answered, it simply means it's improved and virtually cleared most the things people are complaining about.
to me, the truth is that....we've been so much spoon-feed on information how CBM should be done, that we hardly think with our heads. that's one of our major problem today concerning movies.
BvS it's a movie that you need also to pay proper attention to their gestures and facial expressions for you to be able to anticipate or understand (not trying to say BvS was too smart. no!) where actually they driving to.
like the airport fight scenes and the last act, when Iron man was trying to murdered Winter soldier, knowing fully well that WS was himself when he killed his parents. Iron man being a light-hearted hero, for at least 8yrs, shouldn't have retaliated that ways. mind you, I used "lighthearted hero" there...
it didn't improve the original cut, we all knew that supes was set up in nairomi by lex. We knew that he wasn't responsible for the bomb blast in the Senate building so what exactly did the ultimate cut do to improve the original cut?

Whether you accept it or not cbm are not body language movies. There's nothing fantastic about the facial expressions or body languages in bvs except that the script writers didn't know how to delegate proper dialogues across the cast. Only Bruce Affleck had a proper dialogue in the movie. So please don't defend poor script writing as being smart.

Of course a DC fan will rate bvs over civil war even though he knows that it isn't true, I never expect a hardcore DC fan to do otherwise.

Civil War wasn't all about fights without reason. The movie was political and tested the strength of friendships. The world wants to keep the avengers under control and while one part of the avengers agrees to, the other doesn't. This causes division between the avengers plus the devious machinations of zemo, the behind the scenes villain that cleverly manipulated the destruction of the friendships and relationships between the avengers. Civil War was cleverly and artistically crafted and thoroughly deserves the success that has come it's way.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2016
parrotibaba:
it didn't improve the original cut, we all knew that supes was set up in nairomi by lex. We knew that he wasn't responsible for the bomb blast in the Senate building so what exactly did the ultimate cut do to improve the original cut?

Whether you accept it or not cbm are not body language movies. There's nothing fantastic about the facial expressions or body languages in bvs except that the script writers didn't know how to delegate proper dialogues across the cast. Only Bruce Affleck had a proper dialogue in the movie. So please don't defend poor script writing as being smart.

Of course a DC fan will rate bvs over civil war even though he knows that it isn't true, I never expect a hardcore DC fan to do otherwise.

Civil War wasn't all about fights without reason. The movie was political and tested the strength of friendships. The world wants to keep the avengers under control and while one part of the avengers agrees to, the other doesn't. This causes division between the avengers plus the devious machinations of zemo, the behind the scenes villain that cleverly manipulated the destruction of the friendships and relationships between the avengers. Civil War was cleverly and artistically crafted and thoroughly deserves the success that has come it's way.
now. Without u having watched the director's cut, how did u kn0w lex set supes up? How was it expectd to make sense to you? Supes flew down, shot those terrorists with guns and bam, he flies away. Up up and away. Tada! Why did it pain the U. S govt so bad that they'll set a hearing in washington cos supes did what a U. S soldier could?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by parrotibaba(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2016
Minemrys:

now. Without u having watched the director's cut, how did u kn0w lex set supes up? How was it expectd to make sense to you? Supes flew down, shot those terrorists with guns and bam, he flies away. Up up and away. Tada! Why did it pain the U. S govt so bad that they'll set a hearing in washington cos supes did what a U. S soldier could?
So supes now use guns? undecided When the same ninja that was in nairomi delivers the kryptonite to lex wasn't that enough reason to believe that he works for lex? Or when lois found out that the bullet that was stuck in her journalist pad wasn't military grade but from lex's private firm, and even met with secretary Swanwick who confirmed it, wasn't it enough reason to know that lex set him up?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Strawman: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2016
parrotibaba:
So supes now use guns? undecided When the same ninja that was in nairomi delivers the kryptonite to lex wasn't that enough reason to believe that he works for lex? Or when lois found out that the bullet that was stuck in her journalist pad wasn't military grade but from lex's private firm, and even met with secretary Swanwick who confirmed it, wasn't it enough reason to know that lex set him up?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2016
parrotibaba:

cleverly manipulate the destructi0n of the avengers? How on earth did zem0 get hold of classified hydra top secret? The winter soldier? And why n0t release it and activities of the winter soldier(s) to the media/world? First to cause fricti0n am0ng the avengers themselves on why bucky should live or roam freely than the plot device that was the lagos explosi0n? In this case zem0 could've made the public questi0n the avengers (that is the side that wants to help cap free bucky solely) by framing them and forcing the u.n to sancti0n all heroes. It would've being m0re intense and less c0medic (what the hell, its civil war n0t c0medy war). So zem0 didn't cleverly manipulate the avengers, he manipulated t0ny and steve cos at the end of the day even the avengers weren't sure why they were fighting (cough black widow, panther, hawkeye <the guy even left his wife and kid at h0me to go to jail for a guy he's n0t cl0se to and spiderboy left his h0mew0rk he would submit in class the next day after a rich guy 4 no reas0n, scarlet witch<s0me0ne i expected to undastand why TWS must be arrested>. God civil war was a g0od c0medy film to n0t be taken serious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.