Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? (92996 Views)

Shameful Act! See What This Ladies Was Seen Doing In A Nightclub (!8+ Photos) / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by kwencypresh(f): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Basildvalour:
...And what did you tell God in your prayers that you'd be needing the biggies for?
to bre**stfeed men

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by onila(f): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
phoneport:
Now that it is very BIG, what do we do with it?

It is nothing but a mass of FLESH at the front of the chest, filled with blood, tissue, milk and what have you. That feeds the baby and give man pleasure.

One question for you, WHAT HAVE YOU ARCHIVED WITH THE BREAST?.

attention from guys
girls always admiring my body
look good in cleave tops
I look good in my bikini
it adds to my facial beauty
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
softysparky:
You guys should leave Onila alone ooo... I also prayed for one.
And your prayer wasn't answered...
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by onila(f): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
softysparky:
You guys should leave Onila alone ooo... I also prayed for one.
dont mind the hypocrites

I hate uptight pple
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
FLAWLES:
Mean No Harm but seriously.This is stupid
This is harsh sad
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Basildvalour(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
kwencypresh:
to bre**stfeed men
So only male children suck, what do female children do
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by dayojags10(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:

I was like God
it might sound somehow but look

cousin tracey has boobs
cousin Ifeoma has boobs
cousin Emmanela has boobs

only me, pls give me boobs. .I was like 9 or 10
grin
is a lie
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Aminat508(f): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
I don't really like big boobs joo, na whahala person no fit run or jog, d tin go dey shake up and down....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by MSItachi: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
All this Nairaland celebrities dey feel like Wetin I no know. Shior
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
I don't believe you.
Shut me mouth up by uploading the 4D picture or you shut up forever. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Jokes apart I also prayed for Big boobs too while I was 9yrs old, my boobs began to grow huge at 13yrs, most times now I often wear sports bra, d day I was bragging to a guy that I av huge titss and he refused to bliv, I took him to my room in school and unleashed the dragon, d guy almost fainted

Though we ended up screwing

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by somegirl1: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe
remember when my cousin mate teased me for being flat while her boobs had grown a little

one day when I was 10 years old, my wicked aunt told me her 4 year old daughters boobs were bigger than mine jokingly

I cldnt take it anymore

I prayed, prayed and prayed . .today my boobs are much bigger than everyones boobs in the family
I am boasting of a 38 D size bra

the challenges of being a skinny female hehehe grin

You are fatter than I imagined you'd be.
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe
remember when my cousin mate teased me for being flat while her boobs had grown a little

one day when I was 10 years old, my wicked aunt told me her 4 year old daughters boobs were bigger than mine jokingly

I cldnt take it anymore

I prayed, prayed and prayed . .today my boobs are much bigger than everyones boobs in the family
I am boasting of a 38D size bra

ehmmmmm okay i guess that was romantic........ i thought post like this are usually in Diary Section.
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

your pics should be on ur dp... Seeing is believing
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by maryam6(f): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
tongue
U try ba?
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Fourwinds: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
No b only u ooo grin
emheeee. So secretly. girls do pray for big booobs
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by onila(f): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
sexyseun:
Jokes apart I also prayed for Big boobs too while I was 9yrs old, my boobs began to grow huge at 13yrs, most times now I often wear sports bra, d day I was bragging to a guy that I av huge titss and he refused to bliv, I took him to my room in school and unleashed the dragon, d guy almost fainted

shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Dheartless: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
I hate big boobs

they become fallen angels quite too early

and also I don't need a flesh blanket when I sleep I think it is better to buy a cotton blanket.

I am not insinuating anything.
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by robosky02(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
and NOW..........

ONI..

God has answerd your prayer right?

then use it to Gods glory. only
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by segedoo(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
FLAWLES:
Mean No Harm but seriously.This is stupid

It depends on your point of view.

Onila is happy her prayers were answered and she's testifying to 1.3million+ NLers!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by nairabetguru(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
sexyseun:

Hmmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by queridasally(f): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lol,prayers work. I started growing breasts at 8-9 and I felt bad and weird cos I was sort of a tomboy and the boys won't let me play with them,and I used to love running and I felt boobs will slow my running pace.bottom line: I told God I didn't want big boobs and he answered, my breast grew to a handful in between a Bcup and. C cup,now boobies are the in thing cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Trailblazer2: 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
I was just a typical sweet ambitious female CHILD like SalMa hAYEK smiley

THE SAME STORY LIKE ME

her admitting she prayed for bigger balls when she was intimidated by her friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQQorOYDy4

Bigger balls?

I think you said the wrong prayer.... The Lord should bless you with good hearing.

P.s and some sense too. Thank kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by phoneport(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:

attention from guys
girls always admiring my body
look good in cleave tops
I look good in my bikini
it adds to my facial beauty

Apart from the BIG boobs, what else do you have going for you?
Looks, Character, Intelligence, and Morality.
Didn't you also pray for these. You know after attracting them boys and men with the B Bs, WHAT will make them stay after all the Glamour.
Am just only trying to let you into The real matter of Life.
Well wish you and your big BOOBS WELL.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by onila(f): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=dovelike post=32855557]Lolzzz. I did not. I actually prayed for smaller ones so that I can look like my friends and stop one boy from calling me industry. grin grin[/quote yr boobs are big sha smiley
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by alterswerve(m): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
No b only u ooo grin

So do yhu haf em big buubbss now? undecided
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by onila(f): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
phoneport:

Apart from the BIG boobs, what else do you have going for you?
Looks, Character, Intelligence, and Morality.
Didn't you also pray for these. You know after attracting them boys and men with the B Bs, WHAT will make them stay after all the Glamour.
Am just only trying to let you into The real matter of Life.
Well wish you and your big BOOBS WELL.
I pray for other things

stop making it look like, I only care abt beauty
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Penboy: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
uselessgoat:

Are you a basthard
useless goat

calm down bro

was just calling your name.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by VaselineCrew: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
babyosisi:

Try prayers

hmmm
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Womanitarian(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
awwww kiss

I love cool ass girls like me
I will love to suck the hell out it wink
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by menix(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmm...
Na wa 4 dis thread ooooo....

Anyway off 2 d mountain to ask God for an Eke looking peniis....
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by redcliff: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

Chronicles of nairaland's attention seeker. Mschew.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did / Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.