Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? (92997 Views)

Shameful Act! See What This Ladies Was Seen Doing In A Nightclub (!8+ Photos) / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:

yea but its somehow
its kind of vain

vanity, like not being satisfied the way God created you

I was young like 9 or 10 but I knew something was wrong, I shldnt have prayed abt it

but I was deeply saddened I didnt have boobs, I saw myself kneeling down to pray for boobs

Sorry, but I don't believe your little tale
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by XBLadez: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe
remember when my cousin mate teased me for being flat while her boobs had grown a little

one day when I was 10 years old, my wicked aunt told me her 4 year old daughters boobs were bigger than mine jokingly

I cldnt take it anymore

I prayed, prayed and prayed . .today my boobs are much bigger than everyones boobs in the family
I am boasting of a 38D size bra

the challenges of being a skinny female hehehe grin
Oya, begin share free milk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
celebrities who prayed for big boobs

nothing wrong praying for boobs. .salma hayek prayed for boobs when she was younger . .see what she got

What she got or what they made for her in the factory?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:

I was like God
it might sound somehow but look

cousin tracey has boobs
cousin Ifeoma has boobs
cousin Emmanela has boobs

only me, pls give me boobs. .I was like 9 or 10
grin

Be sincere sweetheart...did you know what you needed it for then or what it even was?
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
FLAWLES:
Mean No Harm but seriously.This is stupid
Lost it again..silly me. The shop was off ekenwan road 08137010369. You dont PM. Just seen it
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by GBAGAAUN(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
She have deceive people to come and look for br3ast what I see is a ugly girl with 17 marks undecided
Oloshi
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by sage2(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol
Thanks.. Want me

You are welcome. And yes, I really want you.
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by issylarry(m): 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe
remember when my cousin mate teased me for being flat while her boobs had grown a little

one day when I was 10 years old, my wicked aunt told me her 4 year old daughters boobs were bigger than mine jokingly

I cldnt take it anymore

I prayed, prayed and prayed . .today my boobs are much bigger than everyones boobs in the family

Op!pishuuuuuurrreeee ooooo
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
sexyseun:
Jokes apart I also prayed for Big boobs too while I was 9yrs old, my boobs began to grow huge at 13yrs, most times now I often wear sports bra, d day I was bragging to a guy that I av huge titss and he refused to bliv, I took him to my room in school and unleashed the dragon, d guy almost fainted

Though we ended up screwing
shocked grin nawa oh grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Tuatara(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

I wish I could see what you look like
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Chazzyboy: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Let me see
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by yakbauer: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
I'm sorry but I seriously doubt the veracity of ur so called confessions. First and foremost, for those who know how bras are sized, the number determines the diameter of the girth/trunk while the alphabet determines the cup size, which actually carries the breasts itself.
In other words if u are a size 38 it only means u r fat, the actual indices that's used is the alphabet, A is d smallest cup size, then B,C,D,DD,E,F,G....and so on. If u r really busy as u claimed to have prayed for, then your cup size should range from DD-G, with a relatively low number, say 32-34, anything 36 and above only means u r overweight, it's only normal to view fat ladies as busty coz the breasts grows proportional to the body size. No pun intended

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by mechanics(m): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

hmm, u funi o, na only boobs u pray 4?
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by adellam16(f): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] so wtf do we do with your silicon ladden breast angry ?

is it on konga,jumia or olx?
eeee no go pass #70 self undecided

make i just pre order shaaaa angry better include 2years warranty coz i dont buy ^cheap^ goods without warranty angry [/size]
wuld u blame her or d useless mods dat put it on front page?
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by ojeyi(m): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

I hate reading Tales like this!...ehrrmm..no evidence!...taaaah
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by onila(f): 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
PaulCI:

Be sincere sweetheart...did you know what you needed it for then or what it even was?
like honestly
I didnt know what seduce boys was at that age

I think its just a natural thing for a girl to want boobs
since everyone is growing one tongue
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by fairygeh(f): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
Senseless post,onila so how old are you now?
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by rudepen(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] so wtf do we do with your silicon ladden breast angry ?

is it on konga,jumia or olx?
eeee no go pass #70 self undecided

make i just pre order shaaaa angry better include 2years warranty coz i dont buy ^cheap^ goods without warranty angry [/size]
just a lousy attention seeker... Go smoke some weed
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

why are u telling me now,u mean i should rub it for u.huh
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Expand ur bussiness and make more profit, get a larger customer base, let the whole world know what you re doing.Get a professional and up to standard website for your bussiness or organisation call;07083317876
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by grimandevil: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

didn't u see the topic I opened looking for you ? angry
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

didn't u see the topic I opened looking for you ?
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by egbaguy: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Aminat508:
I don't really like big boobs joo, na whahala person no fit run or jog, d tin go dey shake up and down....
frm experience?
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by sirwilly1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
How come this nonsense made front page? Una still dey ok at all? I tire for this generation and the next. We have a long way to go.
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by lawboss: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore
Pisure

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Aminat508(f): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
egbaguy:
frm experience?
lol, u re not serious
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by egbaguy: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
Aminat508:
lol, u re not serious
just an harmless kweshon really
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Richhard(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
yakbauer:
I'm sorry but I seriously doubt the veracity of ur so called confessions. First and foremost, for those who know how bras are sized, the number determines the diameter of the girth/trunk while the alphabet determines the cup size, which actually carries the breasts itself.
In other words if u are a size 38 it only means u r fat, the actual indices that's used is the alphabet, A is d smallest cup size, then B,C,D,DD,E,F,G....and so on. If u r really busy as u claimed to have prayed for, then your cup size should range from DD-G, with a relatively low number, say 32-34, anything 36 and above only means u r overweight, it's only normal to view fat ladies as busty coz the breasts grows proportional to the body size. No pun intended

haha good catch dude,tell me what do u study?......errm lemme guess boobslology?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Obikodo(m): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

pics of the boobs or...............it
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by trendiitee(f): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
Aminat508:
I don't really like big boobs joo, na whahala person no fit run or jog, d tin go dey shake up and down....
my dear dat is life for u. some have it big and wished for small while some have it small and den dey pray for it to be big.
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Chimavic007(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
Milk factory,bt no workers..... smh >:
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by abokikhalifa: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Oloshi ni girl e sha shocked

Anywaysou call my line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did / Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.