Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (3280 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend / Can You Marry Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by denedene(m): 3:17am On Apr 19, 2015
I'm still single cry
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by fairygeh(f): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2015
buygala:
Nothing embarassed

I just had to have a readily available vagina for my daily service, during days when these nairaland babes weren't forthcuming with their Punaniii undecided

Nothing in life is sweeter than having an available, fully endowed and perfectly flexible babe who you can fucck anyhow, anywhere, anytime, and fantasize that you fuccking ro**t*, ma****e, K****s***b** or f ***** embarassed

THAT'S HOW TO SELF-SERVICE LIKE A BOSS smiley
What a pity
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Slimmos(m): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2015
she good in giving bj
her punnany is clean
above all she is a sexxx addict
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 19, 2015
his cuteness
his principles
his generousity
his neatness
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by DaZion(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2015
Her manner of Understanding situations...
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by utenwuson: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
I av so many gurl frn....... so Wc 1?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by hottest111: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
Her account balance lipsrsealed
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by DanceVille: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Would you mind finding you a fairy good looking babe?.
denedene:
I'm still single cry
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Igbo gal, i dey hail oooo
IfyAwazie:
His account balance. cheesy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by DanceVille: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Heehn! Sharp guy...That means you didn't even love her a bit..
hottest111:
Her account balance lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by denedene(m): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
DanceVille:
Would you mind finding you a fairy good looking babe?.
i wouldn't mind
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by DanceVille: 7:15am On Apr 22, 2015
Lol! You too like good thing...Who's your romancelander crush?
denedene:
i wouldn't mind
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by denedene(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2015
DanceVille:
Lol! You too like good thing...Who's your romancelander crush?
baba i don't have o! although i have seen some very moniker pics, i can't remember their names grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by DanceVille: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Any moniker you see very pretty..Just pm her
denedene:
baba i don't have o! although i have seen some very moniker pics, i can't remember their names grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by DanceVille: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Any moniker you see very pretty..Just pm her..
denedene:
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by denedene(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
DanceVille:
Any moniker you see very pretty..Just pm her..
i sent a few some months back, I'm still waiting for replies lol
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by kellyJames5(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
OP,you want to remind me that I'm still single right sad

Kontinu but remember.there is Godoocry cry
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by DanceVille: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
utenwuson:
I av so many gurl frn....... so Wc 1?
All of them
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by DanceVille: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
kellyJames5:
OP,you want to remind me that I'm still single right sad

Kontinu but remember.there is Godoocry cry
Lol!..didn't know that dude..buh babes plenty for NL, y dnt you choose one?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by DanceVille: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
denedene:
i sent a few some months back, I'm still waiting for replies lol
Baba, don't worry, them go Pm you back..
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by denedene(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
DanceVille:
Baba, don't worry, them go Pm you back..
i no worry o!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by bouquiy(f): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
His intelligence
His maturity
His forgiving spirit
His level of understanding
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by timilehing(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
bouquiy:
His intelligence
His maturity
His forgiving spirit
His level of understanding
I really hope you're saying the truth.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by kellyJames5(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
DanceVille:
Lol!..didn't know that dude..buh babes plenty for NL, y dnt you choose one?

I've not seen my taste. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Relationship Just All About Sex? / Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? / Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.