Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) (2442 Views)

Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
harrysterol:
is either your not her type or she got other niggas in the neighbourhood

The latter makes more sense.
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by agarawu23(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Thank you. That was the first thought that volleyed through my mind.

I was in the midst of some guys when she approached us.
dating a babe who stays in your area isn't advicable so sort yourself out
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
dating a babe who stays in your area isn't advicable so sort yourself out

The BEST advice so far! Didn't even see it from that angle. Thank YOU!
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Kolade354(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
dearpreye:

The beginning of your comment was very UNNECESSARY!
Oh xori my guy bt sumtimes u shld av knw she has skeleton in ha cupboard.
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by agarawu23(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
dearpreye:

The BEST advice so far! Didn't even see it from that angle. Thank YOU!
wlcm cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kolade354:
Oh xori my guy bt sumtimes u shld av knw she has skeleton in ha cupboard.

I'm on that line of thought too. That was a red flag!
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Missmossy(f): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
The comments here though grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
wlcm cheesy

Many thanks bro. I'll be taking a stand about the matter after this thread.

Thank you!
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
bogolobango:
Since u never fuk her dats y she no wan make people 4 for area dey think say u be her boyfriend

Bro, this Dalton Theory eehhnnn!
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Missmossy:
The comments here though grin grin

As in eehhnnn! !!!
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Missmossy(f): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
dearpreye:

As in eehhnnn! !!!
Thats why i reserved my comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
xTerses:
It depends if she is bad or good. If she is bad then she's dating other guys around but if she is good then she is shy, she don't want people to start feeling she's now following guys around.

Shares for u grin

I think she tilts more to the BAD! !!!
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
dearpreye:

I think she tilts more to the BAD! !!!

Then you know the answer
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
Op do a little research about your target and stop being a wuss. Am sure they are people around you that will know the girl. So find out about are exploit's. I mean who she is fvcking and who she has fvcked. Then you can come to a conclusion. Am sorry you can't find a straight answer on Nl.

1 Like

Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
xTerses:

Then you know the answer

At last I do!
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
Reski:
Op do a little research about your target and stop being a wuss. Am sure they are people around you that will know the girl. So find out about are exploit's. I mean who she is fvcking and who she has fvcked. Then you can come to a conclusion. Am sorry you can't find a straight answer on Nl.

Ok. Thanks!
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
She is my kinda girl.
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Just ask her why....if you feel her response is SHADY....she's prolly hiding something
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
sarahatuba:
Just ask her why....if you feel her response is SHADY....she's prolly hiding something

Trust me. I just did last nite. And her response wasn't convincing at all. Whatever she may be hiding, it's her call.

For me, she stands DELETED!
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
dearpreye:

Trust me. I just did last nite. And her response wasn't convincing at all. Whatever she may be hiding, it's her call.

For me, she stands DELETED!
Hahahahaha so fast?? Seems you weren't even into her like that....'DELETED' chai loool
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

Hahahahaha so fast?? Seems you weren't even into her like that....'DELETED' chai loool

The red flag is obvious for all to see...Hahahaha.

I haven't really gone into her per se. There comes a time a man's life that he reasons with his head, rather than with his heart. Na the time be this....
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
dearpreye:

The red flag is obvious for all to see...Hahahaha.

I haven't really gone into her per se. There comes a time a man's life that he reasons with his head, rather than with his heart. Na the time be this....

Lol very true
Atleast you saw it early.....you weren't in too deep smiley

1 Like

Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

Lol very true

Seriously, a lady's contours are a huge appetite for me...but I can't start considering spending some time of my life with someone who's probably gone out with a lot of people in my axis. ..that's a huge aversion for me....
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

Lol very true

Seriously, a lady's contours are a huge appetite for me...but I can't start considering spending some time of my life with someone who's probably gone out with a lot of people in my axis. ..that's a huge aversion for me....
All those factories make no meaning when character is brought in question. ...
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
dearpreye:

All those factories make no meaning when character is brought in question. ...

Couldn't agree with you more.....there's more to getting serious with someone that just their physical appearance
You won't regret your decision frm what you've said abt the chick she seems shady and evasive lol....shady chicks are never good grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

Couldn't agree with you more.....there's more to getting serious with someone that just their physical appearance
You won't regret your decision frm what you've said abt the chick she seems shady and evasive lol....shady chicks are never good grin

It's a NO WAY for me...I'm done and OUT!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed / Ladies Why Some Of You Still Wear Panties When There Is G-string / Must Read: The Cleaning Lady (18+)… Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.