Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,914 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” (61065 Views)

Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) / Seun Kuti Recounts Fela And Abiola's Encounter / Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Sigo86(m): 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
What do u'all expect frm a Ganja Man like Seun Kuti... Meaningless Reasoning. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by otbaba: 12:33am On Apr 20, 2015
We can't really impress God with our position in some matters while in prayers.Neither will the Man of God Daddy GO impose a prayer posture on any one.
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by otbaba: 12:35am On Apr 20, 2015
Sigo86:
What do u'all expect frm a Ganja Man like Seun Kuti... Meaningless Reasoning. grin grin
What doe seun kuti know about prayers?
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Teejay1313(m): 6:11am On Apr 20, 2015
uselessgoat:
GEJ NA MUMU
Na u be d MUMU.
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by yommyuk: 6:26am On Apr 20, 2015
dearestsewa:

Obviously, GEJ did a good job of teaching politicians globally the new way to win votes.
But, that's not the topic is it?

it is somehow related

My point is, David Cameron visit to the Festival of Life was not primarily religious/spiritual motivated, but more political. That is why He looked more baffled than enthusiastic when Pa Adeboye was praying for him. He looked more like he was in a hurry to move on to another appointment. That's why he did not kneel down but crossed his hand (i.e. a body language that signifies that "I have had enough boss, cannot I move on pls.)

check out this link
https://www.nairaland.com/2262923/uk-prime-minister-david-cameron
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by jerrymej(m): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2015
NOET IT: he's not kneeling down for the one praying for him, rather to God Almighty that his prayers 'll be heard...
So who cares when the other president (Oyibo) is standing!

If you ask me, I'll tell you am much concern of the dedicated heart to whom they're praying to rather than the position they found their selves asking for their needs from God!
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by cmoneke: 7:47am On Apr 20, 2015
uselessgoat:
GEJ NA MUMU
So new kneling down for prayers means ur mumu ur parents don't knew wen praying lol oboi ur from nigeria act like one
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by redcurry(f): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2015
l think d pictures are self explanatory.d one dat needs brain was on his knees. while d other one who has got a brain needs not to knee.
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by okestev: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2015
cap28:
Adeboye is an uncle tom sambo who has nothing better to do with his time than to suck up to an out of touch and clueless posh boy who has never done anything to benefit black people. Is Adeboye aware that Cameron introduced the £3,000 "visa fee" for Nigerians which was only dropped when the Nigerian govt threatened to take their business elsewhere? Does Adeboye know that Cameron's govt introduced a system which allows councils to discriminate against "people who are not from the area" when it comes to housing?

Nigerian pastors are the biggest sell outs and traitors you will ever find in any society - pure cancer.

forgot to add that Cameron's govt also introduce the "go home vans" which are vans that are driven around areas where immigrants live with stickers on the side saying "We can repartriate you back to your country of origin just call us on......."wink nice touch Cameron. wink
....Your post is purely senseless. Stay away from making unneccessary inflammatory and unhealthy statement against person of the anointed man of God...Not a surprise, since you have no REGARD for God, how would you not badmouth and rubbish his servant...
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by okestev: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2015
zo3184:
Oyinbo do not believe in foolish business of God, is for African business man like Adeboye and his foolish followers.
....Now everyone knows you are the real FOOL here...So, to you, rendering services and doing GOD's work is foolishness?....You need the master, CHRIST JESUS, the saviour of man kind to save your soul before its too late...Devil will only continue to hide truth from you until he drags you to hell...then it would have been too late for you...God would NOT compel anyone, we all have free will to choose who to serve...I advice you to choose God today, so you won't end up in eternal perdition, torment and regret in hell...
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Israel5(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2015
Dis seun dey craze o. No b osewa o. Whites dnt hav respect na. Reminds me of a similar scene where a G.O of a chrch in america during a minstrz conference, askd daddy G.O aftr d meetng why he(d. G.O) shld kneel on d ground cos dad. G.O ws d only one dat knelt. So it shldnt cme as a surprise.. Whites lack it
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Sigo86(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
otbaba:

What doe seun kuti know about prayers?

Lolzz grin No mind am. E just dey read anoda meaning 2dpix
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
cap28:
white people worship money and power, Africans worship white people. wink

Hi
I wanted to quote your shortest post (they are usually long cheesy)
Seriously, I do not know how to say this....but I have an absolute crush on your mind cool
.....I read the Mugabe 2011 thread...still reading it, but have to take a break to do some school work...will go back to the thread in May

You echo my sentiments, but better, more coherently, more intelligently, more convincingly, more analytically, more everything
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by cap28: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
milychocs:

Hi
I wanted to quote your shortest post (they are usually long cheesy)
Seriously, I do not know how to say this....but I have an absolute crush on your mind cool
.....I read the Mugabe 2011 thread...still reading it, but have to take a break to do some school work...will go back to the thread in May

You echo my sentiments, but better, more coherently, more intelligently, more convincingly, more analytically, more everything

Thanks for your very kind comments.
stay blessed. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by isalegan2: 3:24am On May 01, 2015
tlops:
Pastor Adeboye is not a politician. Both GEJ and David chose the the way they wanted to be prayed for. If GEJ had stood Pastor Adeboye would not have force him down. If God is going to answer David C's prayers, that between God and him.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2324909_img20150329wa0001_jpeg456c6921975619e61e90de00e6f2257b

Interesting pic. I can't recall who put that event together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" / Meet Olubunmi Akindele AKA Neeceebosslady, Funke Akindele's Sister / P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.