Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

5 Things That Might Have Led To The Down Fall Of Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things That Might Have Led To The Down Fall Of Your Relationship (484 Views)

Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Might Have Led To The Down Fall Of Your Relationship by CuteMaryJ: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Having a relationship with some means you have something in common with a particular person. In a nutshell, it means you accept that person irrespective of anything.

We've had alot of relationship crashed, so many celebs who crashed in their relationship within a twinkle of an eye. What could have led to that?. There are several things which might have led to ending a relationship.

1. Cheat: This is very rampant in most relationship whereby one will be having an external affair with another person. What baffle me most is that even some married men and women engage in this act.

2. Love for material things: Yes! You love him/her because of money, jewerries, phones e.t.c. and did you know that can crash your relationship. Lots of relationships has bee cut-short because of this.

3. Beauty, attraction and handsomeness: If 70% of the love you have for that person falls here, believe me, the relationship is about crashing. What if the beauty now fades or all of a sudden there is a disfugure in that handsomeness which keeps you in that relationship?.

4. Influence from friends, families e.t.c: Influence! Hmmmm!. DON'T because of an influence jump into a relationship. That influential person might be anybody BUT you shouldn't use that to accept to be in a relationship of anyone you don't LOVE. Influence of those people also helps to bring up a relationship ONLY if you both like not just admire but LOVE eachother.

5. Love is blind: This people usually say but I don't engage in such. As long as you can't date a mental illness person then why saying "Love is blind". Wise up and do not be among those who blinds in that.. Love is no longer blind. Gone are the days when people say that.

{Gotten from facebook.com/hopesignatures}

(1) (Reply)

The Quest For Happiness! Does The Way We Look Really Matter? / Should He Be Skird Or Not??? / My Take On Miss Nairaland Contest And Contestants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.