Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra (84615 Views)

Hope They Are Not Set For War: MASSOB Urges Ndigbo To Return To Igboland Now / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Wulfruna(f): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
bigfrancis21:

It is possible. Though, they are an edoid people. It is left to them to decide where to stay. If they choose to remain together with their edo brothers, that's fine.

Please, do not even go there. The old Biafra did not include any part of the Midwestern Region (which is where the Isokos and the Urhobos belonged) and I do not know by what logic you want to imply that they could be part of the new Biafra you people are dreaming of.

Have you heard any Isoko or Urhobo man even marginally suggest that Isokoland/Urhoboland may be part of a future state of Biafra? Why are you even trying to make it sound like it is even open for discussion, by saying: "It is left for them to decide..."? There is nothing to decide. You might as well be saying it is left for the Nupes to decide if they want to join Biafra.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by bigfrancis21: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wulfruna:

Please, do not even go there. The old Biafra did not include any part of the Midwestern Region (which is where the Isokos and the Urhobos belonged) and I do not know by what logic you want to imply that they could be part of the new Biafra you people are dreaming of.

Have you heard any Isoko or Urhobo man even marginally suggest that Isokoland/Urhoboland may be part of a future state of Biafra? Why are you even trying to make it sound like it is even open for discussion, by saying: "It is left for them to decide..."? There is nothing to decide. You might as well be saying it is left for the Nupes to decide if they want to join Biafra.

That's fine. I was speaking based on the map of biafra that's in circulation. The igbo-speaking parts of Delta State could join this new country.

Now, that delta state wasn't included in Biafra in 1967 does not mean that is the ultimate decision, and that it cannot be added now. Ojukwu declared independence of Eastern Nigeria region, which did not include Delta state at that time, as it was wrongly lumped under 'midwestern region'. Now that regions are more defined and clearer, it is clear which region is linguistically similar to which.

SE and SS are mere political constructs. Take out these so-called states and assign new states with boundaries, in no time, the natives adjust quickly to their new states, identifying with their new state, even though the people might not be linguistically familiar.

The whole 'niger delta' carving was a mere political tool to solely divide Igbo-speaking regions and disenfranchise the region of their natural resource.

Ignoring those who choose to identify as Igbo or not, consider Igbo-speaking regions in the south. From anambra to imo to abia to ikwerre-ogba-ndoni regions in rivers state to kwale/aboh etc areas in Delta state, these regions all have natural resources. However, the divide put in place by mere political constructs has ensured that Igbo communities at the fringes of Igboland deny their Igboness and identify with their non-Igbo speaking neighbours as their 'brothers' instead. However, all these areas are Igbo-speaking areas. In addition, riverine communities in the south have crude oil in good amounts.

The main issue many non-igbo southerners have with biafra is that they see it as an Igbo affair only. When people from these areas are enlightened to see that it is their country, and are allowed to begin making influential decision-making contributions towards the affairs this new country, then the much-needed sense of belonging will be there and the whole standoffish attitude will change. Minorities NEED to be represented more and more, that's the major way to get them to join in the fight for our collective independence.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by otr1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kenistry:

no I served my 'forced' country Nigeria for one yr dere. D ppl r ok, dey r mainly farmers & every family make its own garri which dey sell with oda farm produce on their market days. Light was awesome bt d plc lacked access to oda basic amenities, markets, banks & co. I usually go to Osi or Oma aran to flex. Most importantly, I didnt touch dier gals due to stories abt dier diabolic ways. By & large, service dia was a wonderful experience.
Bank will not be coming there soon, coz those around Omu Aran and Oro have been forced to close down due to incessant robbery and the inability of Security Operatives to guarantee security. I'm not sure if Banks have resumed operation there now.
I'm not from Obbo-Ile per se, but you see that Royal Farm, is sitting on my ancestral land. Everyone there knows my Family name. In fact, the reigning Owa of Obboland is my blood.
I'm happy you had a nice time.smiley
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by benjsniper33: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
CHM11:

They should start by relocating peacefully to the south east.
They should all Leave Lagos and Kano if they don't want to co-exist.

Most importantly, they should NEVER add Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwaibom and cross rivers to their Biafra dream because WE IN NIGER DELTA ARE NOT IGBOS.

Success to the igbos as they seek their own country.

You are blessed, already blessed son of the Riverine area, be on alert and don't let those flat-heads annex your lands and resources as their chicken-assed leader did in the 60s before he was Benjamined. grin
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
patrick89:
you have sold these lies to them in the past! You misled sarowiwa! But here is a simple test. GEJ vs GMB you showed your true colour! "Hypocrisy" ok you will have nother one to tell? You guys re only good in damaging the image of igbos abroad, just like u did in Thailnd and South africa! Yorubas are pathetic.

Lol. Gej was an inept leader, simple! spare me all that sarowiwa bu.llsh.it!!

I gave you a rational school of thought, if all your brain could muster is history in isolation of current occurrences, you can like to swerve. ...
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Kenistry(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
otr1:

Bank will not be coming there soon, coz those around Omu Aran and Oro have been forced to close down due to incessant robbery and the inability of Security Operatives to guarantee security. I'm not sure if Banks have resumed operation there now.
I'm not from Obbo-Ile per se, but you see that Royal Farm, is sitting on my ancestral land. Everyone there knows my Family name. In fact, the reigning Owa of Obboland is my blood.
I'm happy you had a nice time.smiley
d robbery tin was serious even during my tym dia. We dont go to weekly cds meetings because of fulani thieves across the obbo-osi rd. D royal farm is awesome, dier garri is d best I've seen ever, we enjoyed some of thier farm produce free of charge cos we r corps members. Thnkz for making me remember doze sweet memories
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by otr1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kenistry:

d robbery tin was serious even during my tym dia. We dont go to weekly cds meetings because of fulani thieves across the obbo-osi rd. D royal farm is awesome, dier garri is d best I've seen ever, we enjoyed some of thier farm produce free of charge cos we r corps members. Thnkz for making me remember doze sweet memories
You're welcome.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I don't know why these Igbos like attaching themselves to us by force. They don't just get it that the average south south man does NOT see himself as an Igbo not even the Igbo speaking ones. They will always correct you and say "I am Ikwere, Anioma, etc". Jonathan just used them for politics because the average Ijaw man doesn't give a damn about Igbos on a normal day.

Lol babe, u be Hausa girl, or no u b Yoruba or no u b Fulani, tat wat Igbo fools will accuse u very soon, if u don't subcum to there view , I dey look dem laugh, wenti I 1 do with Igbo na, Godforbid, me Urhobo, even d itskeri , I jaw, Edo, calabar don't like those fools, let dem keep claiming we re watching, cleaning my gun waiting 4 d day those bastard claim delta

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
sammyj:

if this guys are not "confuse" set of people. !!!
as illiterate as buhari!

Now thats another big mumu up^^^ there,farting like crazy..
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Can you mention one of these regions that fought against biafra?

Edo, delta minus delta north, d Urhobo , itskeris ijo, isoko fought lik lions, y bayelsa. some part of pH. so does tat answer ur question, leave us alone na force , u can take d Igbo speaking tribe bt don't generalise am jst angry, una dey mad Ooo, wenti Urhobo 1 do 4 Biafra na ? or ijaw or Edo, guy warn urself oooo
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Setaje:

My brother abeg itshekiri don't answer igbo like names except maybe half breeds. Am itshekiri. My name sounds more yoruba so does most itshekiri people I no. Secondly. There is no use arguing wiv them. There will and never be unity between the south east and south south. There are just too many ethnic groups. We rather be independent than be one. How do u tell an urhobo man or ijaw man to be under igbo. Not to talk of itshekiri or Okpe. It's not possible. Hence the true Niger deltans in this forum don't even argue. We just watch and laugh as they attach by force. The ijaws and other groups are not stupid. Their attachment is just because of oil. Nothing more. Let everybody fight their own battle.

Lol u spoke my mind, bt d itskeris re our brother am an Urhobo boy, I luv u guys, bt let CHM111 speak his mind Igbo too dey claim,always attaching with us, its so annoying, jst so angry, bt tanks, we re all 1

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
zendy:

In the meantime,the Yorubas and their Hausa compatriots are carting away your Oil and Gas wealth in huge quantities everyday while selling you the White mans fabrication called 'Nigeria'. Clap for your self. Have any idea the huge untapped Oil reserves in those Igbo States you just mentioned? There is Oil springing from the ground less than 40 miles from my house in the village in Anambra. I pity these SS people who have "slave mentality".

"I don't want to be a slave or a minority to the Igbos in Biafra but Im happy to be a slave and minority to the Igbos,Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani in Nigeria"

Chei!! Stupidityy is a disease.

you igbos,i like to bash...first of all...what the hell are you comparing us deltans with you..?? do we even speak the same language??...

i only think black..i think all blacks,are the same,and superior to other races......you igbos are the ones,breaking the rules here,,,,

most of you igbo men,still think,jesus-christ is a white-man,and dont care,even proven wrong....FOR ME,YOU ARE USELESS...!!!!
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
zendy:

In the meantime,the Yorubas and their Hausa compatriots are carting away your Oil and Gas wealth in huge quantities everyday while selling you the White mans fabrication called 'Nigeria'. Clap for your self. Have any idea the huge untapped Oil reserves in those Igbo States you just mentioned? There is Oil springing from the ground less than 40 miles from my house in the village in Anambra. I pity these SS people who have "slave mentality".

"I don't want to be a slave or a minority to the Igbos in Biafra but Im happy to be a slave and minority to the Igbos,Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani in Nigeria"

Chei!! Stupidityy is a disease.

in the meantime,you are making free propaganda for me.....you will be surprised,how many people will agree with what i wrote...

YOU IGBOS,MAKE NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by zuma4k(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
tsdarkside:

in the meantime,you are making free propaganda for me.....you will be surprised,how many people will agree with what i wrote...

YOU IGBOS,MAKE NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
just like u will never make

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
emmysoftyou:
boy..is obviously yu re in pained..tongue

THE TIME YU WASTE HERE TYPING BALDERDASH.USE THAT TIME TO LEARN IGBO LANGUAGE COS YU PEOPLE DONT TRAVEL AT ALL.tongue

BALDERDASH....sound more to me like BALDERBASH the igbos.... angry angry angry
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
OneNaira6:

The fact I mentioned I'm from Asaba and your ediot sef is still asking "what are you? " is pretty much anyone needs to know Nigga, you are an UNTRAVELED YORUBA.

You guys have finally stop claiming iteskiri to urhobo. Shameless f2king tribe. I'm not going to attacking innocent urhobo just because a useless tribe called Yoruba decided to use them as shield this time around. I won't waste my time.
Go f2king travel and learn about the state you wish you are from maybe then you'll know the tribe in Asaba. I'm not your geography teacher.

oyy...you own too much....WHAT THE HELL,DO I CARE WHAT YOU ARE!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
tsdarkside:

BALDERDASH....sound more to me like BALDERBASH the igbos.... angry angry angry

my friend you are a lunatic shouting at yourself and hyperventilating.
look around very carefully
does it look like any Igbo care about what you yoruba (or whatever miserable tribe you are from) think about Biafra?
i mean really look.
if ever you animals succeed in pushing Igbo out of Nigeria, even if it is only SE, you go smell ya nyash.
most of us Igbo are just watching your hate and calculating how best to leave you behind.
ewu. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mavinc4u(f): 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
this is serious. you said someone should go and the person is now begging you to allow him to go and you guys are here making noise of how they would be of small states that would make up biafra, i think you should allow the person to go rather all these noise now.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mickeymimi: 12:08am On Apr 22, 2015
The reason why Igbo want biafra so bad is purely greed. yes, oil greed.

Nobody hate any Igbo man or woman but majority of them hate other tribes so passionately for some reasons best known to them. Oil! Oil that's loosing value by d day

what of if Niger-delta refuse to go with you or have you people forgot that Ondo state is part of south-west? Greed leads to no where but that path of destruction.

Do you go about begging the UN for actualisation?..What about referendum?? First arrange for referendum then when it's done you'll see the millions of igbos who will vote against this moves for hungry ppl..attention-seekers..They can't even tell their left from their right.May God grant this people their heart desire because this noise is too much let them go.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by OneNaira6: 2:47am On Apr 22, 2015
jayfolarin:

Causing division between the SS/SE?? No one can divide what's not together. You guys were never a people, you are seperate entities. It's like the yoruba trying to lay claim to the itsekiri people because they answer yoruba-like names..thats the only correlation that you have with the nigerdeltans. Abi it's now a crime to share borders with igbos again? Stop forcing yourself on the SS, they are not and will never be igbos.

I'm Anioma illiterate. Go find out where Anioma is before running that your savage, uneducated, poorly developed Yoruba mouth. Monkey

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by chidistone: 2:50am On Apr 22, 2015
CHM11:

As much as you talk like a child, I am obliged to reply you for the sake of reasonable people reading..
None of these people you have mentioned call themselves IGBO!!!! Don't you get it!!!..they don't want your Biafra dream which is why they fought against you in the past because they see where it will lead to.
They'd rather have their own dream.

Talk for ur tribe and not for other tribes especially the Igbos in other states. I am from delta and proudly an Igbo Man.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by OneNaira6: 2:54am On Apr 22, 2015
tsdarkside:

oyy...you own too much....WHAT THE HELL,DO I CARE WHAT YOU ARE!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Then tell you and your worthless CHM11 Yoruba buf00n turned deltan on NL NEVER to speak for us again. We no send una and we no make una our spokesperson. I rather the entire Asaba gets blown to pieces than remain in "one Nigeria". Get that through your THICK head. We NEVER appointed You, CHM11 or anyother buf00n claiming deltan on here our spokesperson.
Illiterate. Travel, una won't do. Study, una won't do just coming online and claiming what una aren't that's what you uneducated agbero would do.

Like I said you Yoruba ppl disgust the living sh1t out of me. I truly wish BH was in SW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by sammyj: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2015
...................... cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Rexxie:

as illiterate as buhari!

Now thats another big mumu up^^^ there,farting like crazy..
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

Then tell you and your worthless CHM11 Yoruba buf00n turned deltan on NL NEVER to speak for us again. We no send una and we no make una our spokesperson. I rather the entire Asaba gets blown to pieces than remain in "one Nigeria". Get that through your THICK head. We NEVER appointed You, CHM11 or anyother buf00n claiming deltan on here our spokesperson.
Illiterate. Travel, una won't do. Study, una won't do just coming online and claiming what una aren't that's what you uneducated agbero would do.

Like I said you Yoruba ppl disgust the living sh1t out of me. I truly wish BH was in SW

So much pain in one heart, so sorry....your situation is just pathetic cos you are as confused as your people if not how can a simple question knock you off balance and get you running around like a dog that was stung by a bee!!!!..

As mad as you sound, I ask you again...Beeafra or a better Nigeria?

If its Beeafra, go for it and stop making demands from the Nigerian government. Infact you all should relocate to the future Beeafra land in the south east and leave Nigerian land so people will take you people serious.

And to that imp who said massop and this ndigbo forum are different entities, are you sick in the head or you can't read and decipher the essence of a question after quotes?
The question after the news was for igbos here on nairaland, if its Beeafra they want or they want a better Nigeria!!!
If you can't answer this then you are more confused than I imagined.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mulattoclaro(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2015
CHM11:

Now you have shown that you are a crackhead.

Ask any Rivers man, or Delta man or anywhere you want to call if he/she is IGBO!!...if they tell you 'NO' then shut up and run back to your south eastern states.

Una dey find oil!..hehehehehehehe...make do with the wells in imo!!..

Niger Deltans please see oh

We have not even joined them they are already referring to Niger Delta Land in Rivers state as Igbo Land!!!....

Lagoon is small.........Na inside creek for delta and Bayelsa and Atlantic Ocean en-route bonny island we go throw all of una put!!!...
the calamity that would befall that's yeebos would be more than what hit them in the civil war.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by christopher123(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2015
In the three years of the war, necessity gave birth to invention. During those three years of heroic bound, we leapt across the great chasm that separates knowledge from know-how. We built rockets, and we designed and built our own delivery systems. We guided our rockets. We guided them far, we guided them accurately. For three years, blockaded without hope of import, we maintained all our vehicles. The state extracted and refined petrol, individuals refined petrol in their back gardens. We built and maintained our airports, maintained them under heavy bombardment. Despite the heavy bombardment, we recovered so quickly after each raid that we were able to maintain the record for the busiest airport in the continent of Africa. We spoke to the world through telecommunication system engineered by local ingenuity; the world heard us and spoke back to us! We built armoured car tanks. We modified aircraft from trainer to fighters, from passenger aircraft to bombers. In the three years of freedom we had broken the technological barrier. In three years we became the most civilised, the most technologically advanced black people on earth.”
(General Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, Biafran head of state in 1968)

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2015
leofab:
where in Delta State? Am from Delta state and am Ibo....
Hehehe are you igbo or ibo?
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by OneNaira6: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2015
CHM11:

So much pain in one heart, so sorry....your situation is just pathetic cos you are as confused as your people if not how can a simple question knock you off balance and get you running around like a dog that was stung by a bee!!!!..

As mad as you sound, I ask you again...Beeafra or a better Nigeria?

If its Beeafra, go for it and stop making demands from the Nigerian government. Infact you all should relocate to the future Beeafra land in the south east and leave Nigerian land so people will take you people serious.

And to that imp who said massop and this ndigbo forum are different entities, are you sick in the head or you can't read and decipher the essence of a question after quotes?
The question after the news was for igbos here on nairaland, if its Beeafra they want or they want a better Nigeria!!!
If you can't answer this then you are more confused than I imagined.

Let me make this as simple as your wannabe head can understand

ASABA is not part of your useless "greater nigeria". Like one of my post stated earlier, since Independence what have Nigeria achieved as a nation? What have been your contribution to the world, be it scientific, electronics, etc? Despite your large population that worthless country haven't managed to do shot worth while. The only achievement you ppl have ever managed to do and somehow impacted the world and being used worldwide is by that onitsha dude, a biafran, and his super computer.
So spare me with your better nigeria. You barely even crawling and your twisting your mouth claiming "better nigeria".

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 9:04am On Apr 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
the calamity that would befall that's yeebos would be more than what hit them in the civil war.

Not all of them are this crazy sha, I know a few level headed guys. Probably because those ones are well travelled.

All these ones that are born in enugu, bred in Aba, schooled in Nekede...jeeeeez,..their brain is wired by a sudanese electrician and filled with donkey s.emen.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

[/s]Let me make this as simple as your wannabe head can understand

ASABA is not part of your useless "greater nigeria". Like one of my post stated earlier, since Independence what have Nigeria achieved as a nation? What have been your contribution to the world, be it scientific, electronics, etc? Despite your large population that worthless country haven't managed to do shot worth while. The only achievement you ppl have ever managed to do and somehow impacted the world and being used worldwide is by that onitsha dude, a biafran, and his super computer.
So spare me with your better nigeria. You barely even crawling and your twisting your mouth claiming "better nigeria".
[s]
OneNaira6:

[/s]
OneNaira6:

So spare me with your better nigeria. You barely even crawling and your twisting your mouth claiming "better nigeria". [/s]

Ya kiri- ya kiri- yak! yak! yak! Yack!
What the flames is this sh1t saying?
Super computer and your people still crowd the lines of Lagos traffic selling plantain chips, gala and yoghurt, they sleep in shops at the mammy markets in barracks and other markets.
You find 30 abakaliki boys in one room apartment and the 1diots will say its hard work!!.... Self imposed slavery.

Thank God Fashola was using lorry to pack them back home, Ambode has entered, its containers and crates he will use!!!

He will be so much pained by this!!!..hahahahahahahaha
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by martineverest(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2015
Haha...u re now against ibos,after calling for unity......u re so ironic
mulattoclaro:
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by OneNaira6: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2015
CHM11:

Ya kiri- ya kiri- yak! yak! yak! Yack!
What the flames is this sh1t saying?
Super computer and your people still crowd the lines of Lagos traffic selling plantain chips, gala and yoghurt, they sleep in shops at the mammy markets in barracks and other markets.
You find 30 abakaliki boys in one room apartment and the 1diots will say its hard work!!.... Self imposed slavery.

Thank God Fashola was using lorry to pack them back home, Ambode has entered, its containers and crates he will use!!!

He will be so much pained by this!!!..hahahahahahahaha

Lmfaooo. Was that supposed to be an insult? Ha!!

Better than being a lazy agbero, waking up daily with no job, going around harassing and begging people for common change like the pampers each yoruba youths are. Even your fashola shoved una back to Ibadan, Ogun, Osun, etc for just being a lazy beggar. Incase you weren't aware, There were more of your illiterate brothers dropped off in a ditch by your demigod Fashola than Igbos and he still never apologized for dropping una off like sardines. Even in the Onitsha drop off, your beggar brothers names were included in the list of names he, your demigod master, gave out. So much for "yoruba oneness"

Lmfaooo. Honestly, I'm not surprised a Yoruba thinks hardworking is slavery. Then again, what do you except from a man that knows nothing but government handout and begging. Shouldn't you be in the bus station right now, harassing ppl for change?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter / "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.