Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. - Agriculture (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. (122358 Views)

Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Pavore9: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
AltarBoy1:
A small food market in ENugu.

Conversant with Enugu, lived and worked there years ago, especially the Nike area.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by AltarBoy1: 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pavore9:

Conversant with Enugu, lived and worked there years ago, especially the Nike area.
Aquata...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by masties2(f): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
Na wa o. I am more than surprised. Seems like a horrible dream. I find hard to believe this woman can be so deceptive and cunning. To think I wanted to do business with her but my hubby was very skeptical. You people have to be very tough on this o. Even if you have to use African juju to call her back, she must not escape. The least she can do is at least give an explanation. Ha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by stanvesco(m): 2:15am On Jan 26, 2016
Addicted2Women:
She's very lucky.
If i were among the people she defrauded, by now it would have been a different case.
I have the connection to nab her within 4 days.
First of all, i deal directly with bank managers all over Nigeria, i will give them the account numbers and they will tell me the owner of the account.
Secondly, i will send her phone number to my Mtn customer service friends and they will pull out the contacts on the Sim card and the location she was when she made those calls.

In 2014 a guy defrauded me of 2 million in the USA but the business we did wasn't legit, i wired the money to a bank account in Lahore Pakistan.
I swear to show him i be naija boy.
I came to Nigeria because i don't wanna fly straight to Pakistan, i went from Nigeria.
I put another bait for him and he told his friend in Pakistan to go collect the second part of the money.
I nabbed the guy and after a deadly interrogation, he told me who his master is and his home address in the USA.
I got my money times 2 and i know i couldn't travel with that amount of cash, i went straight to Mexico and sneaked back in to the country with my money intact.
As for the master, may his soul rest in peace.

I don't only come for one person.
I kill families, even the people that have no connection in the fraud.

hahahahahhahahahahahaha,
what a comic relief?
people are crying for their lost funds and you still find time to make a joke out of it ehn...anyway you can assist them for a fee.....you help them catch her...and you get 5percent on everyones recovered fund...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
have u guys noticed IBIJOKE has deleted her Facebook account Ibijoke ogunleye and her page catered4?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
incase y'all can track this guy so called bright out we will definitely get her bf or joke. I managed to get his number but he's not picking and the last time I called IBIJOKE number he was the one who picked... 09035520500 & 08121271945
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
martyns200:

Then why can't they track her through bright cos he's the one with her glo line and telling all those who called that she's on vacation and would resume back January ending. Bright is even the so called new manager as she claimed and if yomi went back without her, y has it been difficult for the police and efcc to track or locate her till now, moreso dunno y she hasn't been declared wanted and pix posted everywhere including tv stations.
. Here is bright numbers 09035520500 & 08121271945
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2016
Johnnyessence:
i will make sure this lady is arrested when i will posting her bad job she did. i will start tomorrow from politics section to agric section to business section and other thread people should avoid her.

I called bijoke ogunleye number several times without number but this guy "Bright okechuwu" who happen to be best friend with IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE best friend picked and said she's on a vacation,I believe by the time we get this BRIGHT OKECHUWU we will trace IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE and her boyfriend YOMI who happend to be the chairman has she told me. BRIGHT OKECHUWU number is... 09035520500
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2016
josh07:
. Here is bright numbers 09035520500 & 08121271945

I called bijoke ogunleye number several times without number but this guy "Bright okechuwu" who happen to be best friend with IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE best friend picked and said she's on a vacation,I believe by the time we get this BRIGHT OKECHUWU we will trace IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE and her boyfriend YOMI who happend to be the chairman has she told me. BRIGHT OKECHUWU number is... 09035520500
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2016
The following r involved in the scam or when we get them we can track IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE. Her manager who happens to be her boyfriend best friend: 09035520500. Her mother ELIZABETH OGUNLEYE who's a Teacher at mountain of fire ministries: 0803 330 9816. SHIBO her personal assistant who happened to her best child wood friend. Her father MR IBIJOKE : 08145463405. And her handler Mr NEPA :. 08160603604. & . 09053422905 He's a strong reckless drunker. And finally the yahoo yahoo boyfriend who came from Dubai to spend our money with IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE. YOMI : +971 56 352 3002

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
RPDA:

Before her recent pics she has been flexing investors money coded. I heard that she has been using investors money right from day 1. The guy I pity nevertheless the warning is mayowa, her first investor. I heard the first investment money for investors was 400 thousand naira from one mayowa. He is based oversees. I also heard she used part of this guy's money to enrol her daughter in a private school(The Bells). Although mayowa requested for his investment money and she quickly refunded to gain trust.

Oju ole da.. Oju ole re grin grin grin

The following r involved in the scam or when we get them we can track IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE. Her manager who happens to be her boyfriend best friend: 09035520500. Her mother ELIZABETH OGUNLEYE who's a Teacher at mountain of fire ministries: 0803 330 9816. SHIBO her personal assistant who happened to her best child wood friend. Her father MR IBIJOKE : 08145463405. And her handler Mr NEPA :. 08160603604. & . 09053422905 He's a strong reckless drunker. And finally the yahoo yahoo boyfriend who came from Dubai to spend our money with IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE. YOMI : +971 56 352 3002
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
searchiing4love:

that girl is a hidden demon. did she made up to 50million in the fraud as alleged on this thread?

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
holajeedayy:

young man u are sick ,u open this account 17 december 2015
how come u are duped....stop blackmailing or provide ur evidence

I believed by now ur dick head would have realized we r saying the truth or else you are one of her co fraudster or probably you IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE running this account. Animal

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by millhouse: 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
It's gonna get dirty
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by planet4sure(m): 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
When you hear people been killed, have you take time to ask what they might have done wrong in the past? grin grin grin grin money comes and go .ibijoke this is people's hard earn money if I were you I would rather think of the future and not present. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by RedGarlic: 8:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Ttellar... First from left.. The beef I have for you homie is still enormous, be it 50years from now cos I'm convinced you were part of the scam. IBIJOKE FIRST INTERACTIVE SESSION PICTURE, IJOKO

Second picture - when I harbored her In a friend's house for almost a month after complaining she is having issues with accommodation, moved by pity because of her little baby, I sheltered, feed her.

Third picture - when the office in ijoko was still a bush...

What would have been my fate, if I didn't pull out of this mess on time.. God I give you praise for you alone is worthy to be praise. Imagine me without chopping a penny would be declared wanted by EFCC, POLICE, SOLDIER, FBI, even assassin.

I THANK GOD

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by planet4sure(m): 8:44am On Feb 12, 2016
RedGarlic:
Ttellar... First from left.. The beef I have for you homie is still enormous, be it 50years from now cos I'm convinced you were part of the scam. IBIJOKE FIRST INTERACTIVE SESSION PICTURE, IJOKO

Second picture - when I harbored her In a friend's house for almost a month after complaining she is having issues with accommodation, moved by pity because of her little baby, I sheltered, feed her.

Third picture - when the office in ijoko was still a bush...

What would have been my fate, if I didn't pull out of this mess on time.. God I give you praise for you alone is worthy to be praise. Imagine me without chopping a penny would be declared wanted by EFCC, POLICE, SOLDIER, FBI, even assassin.

am in that picture, be it 100 years if ibijoke don't return my money before I get to Nigeria , I will fight her and the family or who so ever is involve with my last drop directly or indirectly.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by RedGarlic: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2016
planet4sure:
am in that picture, be it 100 years if ibijoke don't return my money before I get to Nigeria , I will fight her and the family or who so ever is involve with my last drop directly or indirectly.

Sorry, are you one Mr Tijani... Attached is an acknowledgement from her when one of the investors is requesting for a refund.

Anything that would help track her, I'll so give it out on a platter of gold..

I was the photographer

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by BELEXYFARMS(m): 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Unbelievable shocked shocked shocked and to think that i also even contacted her with intention to be supplying smoked catfish that she will sell in the North.
Still cant believe this woman had the intention to defraud. Something must seriously be wrong somewhere. It would be nice if she can come and set the records straight.
God have mercy ; i'm still in shock shocked
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by planet4sure(m): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Am the guy you met at Mr biggs with ibijoke before she start receiving investor Abiodun is my name.
RedGarlic:

Sorry, are you one Mr Tijani... Attached is an acknowledgement from her when one of the investors is requesting for a refund.

Anything that would help track her, I'll so give it out on a platter of gold..

I was the photographer
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmmmm.

The new generation of Nigerians.

How far can Olejoke and her unfortunate Mother in particular with a "remote-controlled" father go in their criminal and fraudulent activities?

Do they believe in"what goes round, comes round?"

With these multitude of innocent investors, how can they hope to live of peace?

Every day of their lives both as individuals or as a family shall be full of tears and sorrow, peace and happiness shall depart her (Olejoke Ogunleye ) and everyone of her collaborators.

No one can put others in misery and hope to live a life of happiness.

Olejoke's suffering all through the remaining years of her life shall be hundred thousand times more than what most of the defrauded Investors her going through right now.

The economy is so bad now to make any reasonable profit on business transactions, to now imagine that one hopeless and condemned criminal will swindle us of the little we have is utterly annoying and unforgiveable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by martyns200(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2016
Every day of their lives both as individuals or as a family shall be full of tears and sorrow, peace and happiness shall depart her (Olejoke Ogunleye ) and everyone of her collaborators. No one can put others in misery and hope to live a life of happiness. Olejoke's suffering all through the remaining years of her life shall be hundred thousand times more than what most of the defrauded Investors her going through right now.
I SAY A VERY BIG AMEN TO THAT
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by AdiscoPele: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
To get her, you dont have to depend on the police or efcc.

She has more money than most of those she has scammed now, and you all know the issue of Nigerian police.

Get a private detective to do the job.

Stop ranting on social media.

She's already about 100steps ahead, but i know she can be caught between a month with all the infos you all have.

Keep us posted if she's ever caught.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by hectorr(m): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2016
Hello great farmers,I'm new here on nairaland but I've been
informed that nairaland is like a family,where matters
affecting a member is taken seriously .
I'm a farmer myself though I'm yet to start practicing due to
unavailability of funds. All the same I hope to do that one
day. But for now I want to work.
I have a Bsc degree in Agricultural Extension, most
importantly I love agriculture either Livestock or crop
farming.
I'm looking for job and I'm hoping someone will have one
for me.
I have some experience working and caring for livestock and my duties included cleaning stalls, feeding and checking the health of the animals. I am physically fit and able to handle the duties associated with this job and to
work long hours in all types of weather. I have excellent
verbal and written skills with the ability to follow instructions and I am dependable, trustworthy and self motivated.
Thanks for you consideration. I can be reached on this
Number 08065061035 and tru this Email
nwachukwutochi1015@yahoo.com.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmmmm

@Nwachukwu or Hectorr

Why don't you try job section?

This thread belong to a notorious 419 by name Olejoke Ogunleye a.k.a alalubosa

c.c. (Commonly called) Ibijoke ogunleye or ibijoke Olukayode Michael.

People like her are the reason why most Nigerians like you are looking for job helplessly.

With what you said above about your qualification & competency.

Will it be wrong for a few Nigerian investors to raise the funds, get experienced people who have the idea and the knowledge of agricultural business but lack funds together and go into partnership where people like you looking for job canwork and sharpen your skills and after a while, get similar funding opportunity in no distant future and set up your own agric biz with other investors too.

But no! With so much of our fingers burnt by the likes of Olejoke, i'd rather keep my money now than invest in anyone's idea, even if it is genuine.

A daughter of a nipost civil servant who never controlled N500k in her life before was able to play on the intelligence of innocent Nigerians. She suddenly came across so much money and lost her mind to the criminality in her DNA.

Who can we believe again?!

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by planet4sure(m): 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
So this IBIJOKE is yet to show up. Well keep my money intact judgment day is coming soon here on earth. God keep us alive.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by joinnow: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
abbyyzino:

So true, Sadauna LGA, goats and honey are very cheap in that place. I was at gembu 2 years ago, went for hols at mambilla plateau in gembu, the coldest point in Nigeria #memories
Correct the coldest point in Nigeria. Was there 2006 Obansanjo and Atiku has farm there. Their cow is like Kenya cow very fresh .they also has boundary with Cameroon but no price goat or cow.when there for water project manbilla
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by ahmedio: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Op.When were these pictures taken?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by 2sexycom(m): 2:05am On Mar 13, 2016
page5:

Some things are easier said than done.

Most often not everyone who has lost his/her funds will be willing to spend more.

Secondly, Nigerian Police is a den of corruption.
If you are not well connected, the criminal will leave the station before you. Those who have had encounter with the police will know better. Newspaper advets are very expensive. That's exactly why we are planning to form a group to deal collectively with her but I do know that 99% of her victims would just wish they receive could alert of their money back without stress or spending a dime.

But unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

Thirdly, if it is done without adequate consultation wit lawyers to weigh different options, it may be counter-productive. Do you go for civil case or criminal charge againstead her?

All those must be weighed because they have different outcomes .

I can assure her and others that some of us are ready to spend more than the money she collected to get her into Kirikiri maximum prison.

Hmmmm... I have been reading everything said here for quite a while, I remember when I came here in defense of redgalic but someone almost tagged me an accomplice. Do you see it the result now? well, if you talk about ads, you can get facebook ads for $5/day to run, which is quite cheap and we all know the power of social media, don't we?. Let me know if you guys wanna go this route.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by hectorr(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
page5:
Hmmmmm

@Nwachukwu or Hectorr

Why don't you try job section?

This thread belong to a notorious 419 by name Olejoke Ogunleye a.k.a alalubosa

c.c. (Commonly called) Ibijoke ogunleye or ibijoke Olukayode Michael.

People like her are the reason why most Nigerians like you are looking for job helplessly.

With what you said above about your qualification & competency.

Will it be wrong for a few Nigerian investors to raise the funds, get experienced people who have the idea and the knowledge of agricultural business but lack funds together and go into partnership where people like you looking for job canwork and sharpen your skills and after a while, get similar funding opportunity in no distant future and set up your own agric biz with other investors too.

But no! With so much of our fingers burnt by the likes of Olejoke, i'd rather keep my money now than invest in anyone's idea, even if it is genuine.

A daughter of a nipost civil servant who never controlled N500k in her life before was able to play on the intelligence of innocent Nigerians. She suddenly came across so much money and lost her mind to the criminality in her DNA.

Who can we believe again?!

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by hectorr(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Thanks a lot @ "page5". Your type is rare to come by.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) / Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.