Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. - Agriculture (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. (122282 Views)

Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
uselessgoat:

You mean her entire family are involved in the fraud too?
YES!!!
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
millhouse:
really ..do u hear from her ? she hasnt been picking my calls since November was wondering what the problem , tried on Dec 30 and a man picked the phone saying she has closed for the year , i just deceided to re-visit this thread and from what i am seeing it seems i have been duped. this is so disheartening .

Closed for the year?! Lol that was her boyfriend childhood friend named bright. Her operational manager who sold all the remaining goods in thier office in ijoko
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
4nobody4every1:
.........True that, she is probably somewhere outside Nigeria drinking red wine with her boyfriend, so sad she could elope with millions of Naira angry sad

Lmaooooooo *crying*

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
uvalued:

is this here picture

OLORIBURUKU GOD WILL RUIN UR ENTIRE GENERATION FROM UR REAL FATHER TO UR ADORTED FATHER AND MOTHER AND UR SIBLINGS AND UR DUATHER AND UR PARENT RELATIVES, SADNESS WILL NEVER STOP FROM THOER HOUSEHOLD IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE. THE ENTIRE OGUNLEYE FAMILY WILL NEVER KNOW KNOW HAPPINESS BCUX I WIRK HARD FOR MY #23M
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Abidex35(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2016
josh07:

OLORIBURUKU GOD WILL RUIN UR ENTIRE GENERATION FROM UR REAL FATHER TO UR ADORTED FATHER AND MOTHER AND UR SIBLINGS AND UR DUATHER AND UR PARENT RELATIVES, SADNESS WILL NEVER STOP FROM THOER HOUSEHOLD IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE. THE ENTIRE OGUNLEYE FAMILY WILL NEVER KNOW KNOW HAPPINESS BCUX I WIRK HARD FOR MY #23M

So sad to see an investor lamenting in bitterness, Business is entrepreneurs partnering with investors for the sake of mutual benefit (profit).

I am surprised to see her end up this way, she has no foresight, she lacks vision, she isn't on a mission. All she just wants to do is make money.

How many of you know that if she judiciously invested this man's 23mn and repatriated his profit accordingly , he would come back to invest more, even possibly bringing more colleagues to invest. And before we know it, over the next two/three years, she could have attracted and continue attracting billions of naira in investments, with continuous diligent & honest trading, she could end up becoming a billionaire herself . She lacks this foresight.

Now she only ended up planting sorrows, pains in the hearts of investors, she only ended up discouraging investments to upcoming/budding entrepreneurs that could further redefine turning opportunities to wealth for both stakeholders.

Whatever she stole today, she could have made 10x more in the future if only she had vision, she saw money, she lost self control, she lost self direction, she fell/failed, she had a bright future but allowed a temporal huge sum of money destroy that bright future for both her and the business.

So sad the story that could have become something to reckon with, had ended up with a bad story. The worst part being it makes the business landscape #InvestorUnfriendly.

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Hibiscuss(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Abidex35:

So sad to see an investor lamenting in bitterness, Business is entrepreneurs partnering with investors for the sake of mutual benefit (profit).

I am surprised to see her end up this way, she has no foresight, she lacks vision, she isn't on a mission. All she just wants to do is make money.

How many of you know that if she judiciously invested this man's 23mn and repatriated his profit accordingly , he would come back to invest more, even possibly bringing more colleagues to invest. And before we know it, over the next two/three years, she could have attracted and continue attracting billions of naira in investments, with continuous diligent & honest trading, she could end up becoming a billionaire herself . She lacks this foresight.

Now she only ended up planting sorrows, pains in the hearts of investors, she only ended up discouraging investments to upcoming/budding entrepreneurs that could further redefine turning opportunities to wealth for both stakeholders.

Whatever she stole today, she could have made 10x more in the future if only she had vision, she saw money, she lost self control, she lost self direction, she fell/failed, she had a bright future but allowed a temporal huge sum of money destroy that bright future for both her and the business.

So sad the story that could have become something to reckon with, had ended up with a bad story. The worst part being it makes the business landscape #InvestorUnfriendly.

Only if i could give you a million likes. GENIUS.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2016
Abidex35:

For Your Information,

She collected far more than N23 million from someone i know (N28.1million. to be precise) and there many more people.

She never set out to do any enduring business. She was just smart enough to play on the intelligence of the innocent investors using Nairaland as a veritable platform.

Her tools are

Nairaland and the later Facebook and finally when she started getting money from her victims. She opened her website (those are the platforms )

She had good contact in the north in the name of her supposedly husband who was doing all the purchases. I gathered she hates the sokoto weather. She was only there, a few times and those times were when she took several pictures of herself in the markets buying foodstuffs .

Most of the pictures were meant to sway people into believing that she was on top of her game and not an armchair city woman .

Then she invited people into her scam seminar to further convince those still doubting her. With a bogus claim that she could preserve Onions for two years and people could make triple of their investment.

According to one of those who attended the seminar in may, she even showed some onions she claimed were over 2 years old under special preservation method. .

But there was no structure to grow the business. Aside from the rented flat in Ijoko and a handful of security men.

The quantum of money she received from investors should be over N130million in my conservative estimation.

A visionary business woman wouldn't be extravagant sleeping in hotels buying vehicles for boyfriends and the likes when the business has just started.

From some of her actions and inactions, she was clear on her mission from the beginning but had no clue where it will all end.

Of course in prison for her and possibly with her mother who collects substantial part of the proceeds from her daughter's fraudulent activities.

Justice may take a while to come to fruition just like Ibinabo Fiberesima case but I can assure her she will know no peace in her miserable life from now on

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
she might relocate to the eastern side of the country. by the grace of God she will be catch in this period we her so painful for the loss to the victim.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by restored2016(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Obynolee:

See how you reason,he just mentioned a state in the East and you generalise it
See how you are also reasoning I guess she was kidding but you took it far.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by RPDA: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Johnnyessence:
she might relocate to the eastern side of the country. by the grace of God she will be catch in this period we her so painful for the loss to the victim.

Eastern side you say, Eastern side my foot.. By now, she already has a new identity with her daughter, starting a new life in an unknown country.. Ibijoke ogunleye, yomi really blended you well in yahoo yahoo.. You can't hide forever.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Fumbaby: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2016
Chai this lady is worst than a devil. Any news about her. Abeg make ona use prayer if possible juju bring her back. I can't just imagine what will happen to me if someone goes away with my 500k life savings not to talk of millions of naira. It is well.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
page5:

For Your Information,

She collected far more than N23 million from someone i know (N28.1million. to be precise) and there many more people.

She never set out to do any enduring business. She was just smart enough to play on the intelligence of the innocent investors using Nairaland as a veritable platform.

Her tools are

Nairaland and the later Facebook and finally when she started getting money from her victims. She opened her website (those are the platforms )

She had good contact in the north in the name of her supposedly husband who was doing all the purchases. I gathered she hates the sokoto weather. She was only there, a few times and those times were when she took several pictures of herself in the markets buying foodstuffs .

Most of the pictures were meant to sway people into believing that she was on top of her game and not an armchair city woman .

Then she invited people into her scam seminar to further convince those still doubting her. With a bogus claim that she could preserve Onions for two years and people could make triple of their investment.

According to one of those who attended the seminar in may, she even showed some onions she claimed were over 2 years old under special preservation method. .

But there was no structure to grow the business. Aside from the rented flat in Ijoko and a handful of security men.

The quantum of money she received from investors should be over N130million in my conservative estimation.

A visionary business woman wouldn't be extravagant sleeping in hotels buying vehicles for boyfriends and the likes when the business has just started.

From some of her actions and inactions, she was clear on her mission from the beginning but had no clue where it will all end.

Of course in prison for her and possibly with her mother who collects substantial part of the proceeds from her daughter's fraudulent activities.

Justice may take a while to come to fruition just like Ibinabo Fiberesima case but I can assure her she will know no peace in her miserable life from now on

That's the faces of the parent of IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
josh07:

That's the faces of the parent of IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE

That's the yahoo yahoo boyfriend's business card he uses in Dubai "YOMI" and for y'all information, the securities have moved all joke office and factory belonging to thier personal house "shared the properties" and even sold sold some equipment. Am speechless and don't know how to get joke. Bcux she can't risk equipment of 200-300k for millions. Well those securities r wise to hv take advantage of her runaway.

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by 4nobody4every1: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
josh07:

That's the yahoo yahoo boyfriend's business card he uses in Dubai "YOMI" and for y'all information, the securities have moved all joke office and factory belonging to thier personal house "shared the properties" and even sold sold some equipment. Am speechless and don't know how to get joke. Bcux she can't risk equipment of 200-300k for millions. Well those securities r wise to hv take advantage of her runaway.
@josh07, is this YOMI the same person with this handle shagry1 on Nairaland? you can click on the username and check the picture he put on his profile to see if he is the same person, chai, some humans are wicked sha, eloping with millions of Naira with the collaboration of her parents?.....
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
RPDA:

Eastern side you say, Eastern side my foot.. By now, she already has a new identity with her daughter, starting a new life in an unknown country.. Ibijoke ogunleye, yomi really blended you well in yahoo yahoo.. You can't hide forever.
i pray in this second quarter of the year she will be catch.i will be praying along with u guys here.any power this woman used to extort money from people God almighty will destroy that power in Jesus name. this is absurd.i strongly believe one thing in life she can't escape judgement from GOD. some people said she don port to the middle east, if this is so the Lord almighty will disgrace her in everything she do except she confess what she did. this is so painful. i feel for the people she duped. she can't escape the judgement of God.if Saul could receive judgement from God she can't escape it.happy Sunday everyone.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by onoslove(f): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
I followed this tread from the beginning, and at a point, somebody was accusing her, but some people rose to her defence. I am so sorry to say, if i am among these people duped by this woman, I for don enter bus for her head. Her parents nor born her well. Only she go carry her leg come find me.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Ademat7(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
if u get juju pls use o,Dis woman na disgrace I swear I thought I don get mentor for Agric marketing but na fraud she be *Chai* well am looking at legal framework in my marketing Vs Investor quest.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2016
4nobody4every1:
@josh07, is this YOMI the same person with this handle shagry1 on Nairaland? you can click on the username and check the picture he put on his profile to see if he is the same person, chai, some humans are wicked sha, eloping with millions of Naira with the collaboration of her parents?.....

Can't find his profile picture, u can copy and past his picture to me
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by 4nobody4every1: 10:19am On Apr 05, 2016
josh07:

Can't find his profile picture, u can copy and past his picture to me

Shagry1's Profile
Nairaland Forum / Shagry1's Profile

...........l can't believe this, he has quickly removed the pictures, something is certainly fishing, l didnt save it, it seems the account was dormant for long, as soon as l mentioned it here, he removed it, l wont be surprised if the accused and his cohorts are monitoring this thread, chai, some people are wicked sha.

l made that comment on April 3, 2016, he login April 4th ,2016 and removed the pictures, he has not used that account since, his last post was on October 2013, l am convinced he is the guy, l should have saved the pictures, chai angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2016
4nobody4every1:

Shagry1's Profile

...........l can't believe this, he has quickly removed the pictures, something is certainly fishing, l didnt save it, it seems the account was dormant for long, as soon as l mentioned it here, he removed it, l wont be surprised if the accused and his cohorts are monitoring this thread, chai, some people are wicked sha.

l made that comment on April 3, 2016, he login April 4th ,2016 and removed the pictures, he has not used that account since, his last post was on October 2013, l am convinced he is the guy, l should have saved the pictures, chai angry angry sad

bleeped!!! That's him! He's into web

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by 4nobody4every1: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2016
josh07:

bleeped!!! That's him! He's into web
l feel so bad now, l should have saved the pictures, the reason l didnt save it was because l wanted to be sure that he was the person but they can only run and not hide, karma will surely catch up with all of them angry angry
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by feminineA: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
4nobody4every1:

Shagry1's Profile

Is he the owner of shagry creative?if yes then I think there's an hidden picture on line you can get. Have downloaded it though.
All you need is to get a private detective. It will cost you money though but be sure they will trace her to the last meal she took and the underwear she's wearing as at the time of reporting.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by 4nobody4every1: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
feminineA:

Is he the owner of shagry creative?if yes then I think there's an hidden picture on line you can get. Have downloaded it though.
All you need is to get a private detective. It will cost you money though but be sure they will trace her to the last meal she took and the underwear she's wearing as at the time of reporting.
l dont know if he is the owner but l am guessing so because immediately l snoop on his moniker on Nairaland and posted it here, he deleted his picture immediately from his profile, his picture was there as at 3rd of April 2016, l feel for all those who were victims to this fraudsters, meanwhile , post whatever pictures you have here so others can see
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by feminineA: 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l dont know if he is the owner but l am guessing so because immediately l snoop on his moniker on Nairaland and posted it here, he deleted his picture immediately from his profile, his picture was there as at 3rd of April 2016, l feel for all those who were victims to this fraudsters, meanwhile , post whatever pictures you have here so others can see
I can't do that just in case it's a case of mistaken identity. You can drop your email if it is then you post

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2016
feminineA:

I can't do that just in case it's a case of mistaken identity. You can drop your email if it is then you post

If u can't drop the pix then u must be Yomi! The Yomi I saw when he came to naija wear glasses, tall and has bears, if u hv his pix post and let us identified pls, if not you're amoug oga
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by feminineA: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
josh07:

If u can't drop the pix then u must be Yomi! The Yomi I saw when he came to naija wear glasses, tall and has bears, if u hv his pix post and let us identified pls, if not you're amoug oga

lol. Dont go round suspecting everyone. if you check my moniker you will see am only trying to help
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
I am speechless lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2016
feminineA:

lol. Dont go round suspecting everyone. if you check my moniker you will see am only trying to help

Oga drop his pis and let's see here, I know him very well!
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Please I have an idea that can help in getting this woman,,,,I am sure that no matter the people spying on this thread it will still work,,,don't underestimate the power of social media,,,just mention me
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by fanway(f): 2:20am On Apr 08, 2016
Why not beginning your organic fertilizer business now? To choose the most suitable organic fertilizer making machine for yourself now.
http://fertilizer-machinery.com/equipment/index.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) / Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.