Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. - Agriculture (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. (122361 Views)

Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by akinvest(m): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Rich4god:
hmmm... The website alone should tell you that something smells fishy...
I blame myself to fall victim, 90k just like that!
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by warrenweste(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
akinvest:
I blame myself to fall victim, 90k just like that.

well you have a reason to smile now just checked their website now cheesy

9jaloan.com has been SHUT DOWN and SEIZED by the EFCC due to mis-management of funds and illegal way of giving out loan As stated in the constituition, The 9JALOAN group is hereby Given an Ultimatum(JAN 28th 2016) to refund members MD. If it fails to do so, All 9jaloan Board and Agents will be Arrested and Sentenced to nothing less than 5 years imprisonment which is unappealable. As fight againt financial crime continues we hereby urge you not to put your capital on an online or offline loan service which are not legal.

Makesure u follow it up
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by akinvest(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
warrenweste:

well you have a reason to smile now just checked their website now cheesy

9jaloan.com has been SHUT DOWN and SEIZED by the EFCC due to mis-management of funds and illegal way of giving out loan As stated in the constituition, The 9JALOAN group is hereby Given an Ultimatum(JAN 28th 2016) to refund members MD. If it fails to do so, All 9jaloan Board and Agents will be Arrested and Sentenced to nothing less than 5 years imprisonment which is unappealable. As fight againt financial crime continues we hereby urge you not to put your capital on an online or offline loan service which are not legal.

Makesure u follow it up
This stunts of EFCC is fake they only use this to decieves people that EFCC is after them this is phone number its stwich off for more than 2 months now 08134225207.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by warrenweste(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
akinvest:
This stunts of EFCC is fake they only use this to decieves people that EFCC is after them this is phone number its stwich off for more than 2 months now 08134225207.

oh the must be chronic scammers then shocked shocked shocked pls alert the EFCC and alert them together with your scanned payment proof or screenshot and if possible paste it here self many law enforcement agencies are here or create a thread
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by akinvest(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
warrenweste:

oh the must be chronic scammers then shocked shocked shocked pls alert the EFCC and alert them together with your scanned payment proof or screenshot and if possible paste it here self many law enforcement agencies are here or create a thread
I have the teller that i used to paid the money with me and the a/c details also.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by justmenoni: 1:22am On Jan 18, 2016
I don't know this lady ooo and I'm not and won't support her,infact I was boiling when ppl are complaining of her defrauding them...well what I did was search her name on Facebook and she had a newly uploaded pics which shows she's good looking and I thought ooo so its true then I scrolled down and there was a touching story from her and I am of the opinion that she was actually duped by someone close to her most especially her husband...

But she should at least defend herself,been silent isnt the best option....
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by gmacnoms(m): 2:22am On Jan 18, 2016
D moniker *caterd4* dat cr8ed d thread actually was *nobody*. And nobody was cr8ed wen I bursted *Fratermathy* wen it wanted to scam in d job section. It was den I nu nigerians were rilli gullible. From d 1st to d last day, I wash shoutin and screamin SCAM. So many persons bashed me, called me names, but it ddnt stop me. David470 and oda moderators even noticed my raanting. Dat was wen d thread was closed. I wasn't happy den, cos I felt d thread shudn't hav bin closed. They shud hav jst used that thread and plaay along to get some culprits.

Why ddnt any1 notice d thread was cr8ed by * nobody * den continued with caterd4. * nobody * is a scam I know. It always tags me on post, nd i'd Lways wonder y it hasn't bin flagged down. I hope she's cot, persons paid duly, and she rots in jail

Pls pardon my typo errors
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by RPDA: 4:26am On Jan 18, 2016
justmenoni:
I don't know this lady ooo and I'm not and won't support her,infact I was boiling when ppl are complaining of her defrauding them...well what I did was search her name on Facebook and she had a newly uploaded pics which shows she's good looking and I thought ooo so its true then I scrolled down and there was a touching story from her and I am of the opinion that she was actually duped by someone close to her most especially her husband...

But she should at least defend herself,been silent isnt the best option....

You are of the opinion that someone duped her, MOST ESPECIALLY her HUSBAND.

I can deduce that u are either ibijoke or someone related. How are u sure about the bolded by just reading a story she posted after so many negative comments against her. Leave Trash For Lawma abeg.

Like I said earlier, her baby daddy needs to visit tb joshua. That man is not in his right state of mind when I met him(he is under a spell). Thiefbijoke that does not joke with money. Thiefbijoke would say, emi ti mo daju. So this is how your life will eventually end.. I believe God always fight for the innocent, it might take time but it is always worth the wait. Thiefbijoke, your occultism group/woli can not save u. Believe me Mama Niyen
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by justmenoni: 6:44am On Jan 18, 2016
U are nothing but a joke and that's theproblem with Nigerians, if you don't supporr thrm u are of the opposition.. Instead of u ranting and indirectly linking me to someone I don't know at all...go to her Facebook page and read the said post and you can understand the message unless you have a shallow brain....oh so you even know where and what the situation of the husband is then you should take their victims to the place cos from her previous pics here the husband is into the business with her and he must have one of two thing's to tell the victims and hey you sound and seem like you're very close to them,so what's up?

RPDA:

I can deduce that u are either ibijoke or someone related. How are u sure about the bolded by just reading a story she posted after so many negative comments against her. Leave Trash For Lawma abeg.

Like I said earlier, her baby daddy needs to visit tb joshua. That man is not in his right state of mind when I met him(he is under a spell). Thiefbijoke that does not joke with money. Thiefbijoke would say, emi ti mo daju. So this is how your life will eventually end.. I believe God always fight for the innocent, it might take time but it is always worth the wait. Thiefbijoke, your occultism group/woli can not save u. Believe me Mama Niyen
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by RPDA: 7:22am On Jan 18, 2016
justmenoni:
U are nothing but a joke and that's theproblem with Nigerians, if you don't supporr thrm u are of the opposition.. Instead of u ranting and indirectly linking me to someone I don't know at all...go to her Facebook page and read the said post and you can understand the message unless you have a shallow brain....oh so you even know where and what the situation of the husband is then you should take their victims to the place cos from her previous pics here the husband is into the business with her and he must have one of two thing's to tell the victims and hey you sound and seem like you're very close to them,so what's up?

You don't want to start what u can't finish.. I still insist you are either thiefbijoke or someone related. I don't need shortsighted fellow like yourself to support whatever I type.

You want to engage me to get info, I will gladly dish them out for you nig.ga. The baby daddy was only a tool needed by thiefbijoke to carry out her already well planned evil plot . The baby daddy had a wife before ibijoke came into the picture, she lives in ekiti state. She had 2 kids for him.

The man was only trying to be responsible by helping her out even in the farm but reversal is the case as thiefbijoke can kill anyone that stands in her way when money is involve. She is like a green snake under the green grass.

Let me whisper something to you brother. The baby daddy carries bucket on his head to fetch water for thiefbijoke, you call that love, I call that jujuism.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by justmenoni: 7:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Lol that one get power oooo but have you checked the said post on Facebook

Pls and pls I don't know her and don't wanna know her so don't attribute me to her vice versa....but wait u know see sey she don fresh or bleach her colour... She looks mean in her recent picture's but I was just concerned about the saod post...with this ur information now is either she's planning to implicate the second wife or husband...but if she's really defrauded some people they should go to her Facebook page and check this post cos she did show appreciation to some people there and even mentioned their names and workplaces....

quote author=RPDA post=42082822]

You don't want to start what u can't finish.. I still insist you are either thiefbijoke or someone related. I don't need shortsighted fellow like yourself to support whatever I type.

You want to engage me to get info, I will gladly dish them out for you nig.ga. The baby daddy was only a tool needed by thiefbijoke to carry out her already well planned evil pot . The baby daddy had a wife before ibijoke came into the picture, she lives in ekiti state. She had 2 kids for him.

The man was only trying to be responsible by helping her out even in the farm but reversal is the case as thiefbijoke can kill anyone that stands in her way when money is involve. She is like a green snake under the green grass.

Let me whisper something to you brother. The baby daddy carries bucket on his head to fetch water for thiefbijoke, you call that love, I call that jujuism. [/quote]
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by RPDA: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2016
justmenoni:
Lol that one get power oooo but have you checked the said post on Facebook

Pls and pls I don't know her and don't wanna know her so don't attribute me to her vice versa....but wait u know see sey she don fresh or bleach her colour... She looks mean in her recent picture's but I was just concerned about the saod post...with this ur information now is either she's planning to implicate the second wife or husband...but if she's really defrauded some people they should go to her Facebook page and check this post cos she did show appreciation to some people there and even mentioned their names and workplaces....

quote author=RPDA post=42082822]

You want to engage me to get info, I will gladly dish them out for you nig.ga. The baby daddy was only a tool needed by thiefbijoke to carry out her already well planned evil pot . The baby daddy had a wife before ibijoke came into the picture, she lives in ekiti state. She had 2 kids for him.

Let me whisper something to you brother. The baby daddy carries bucket on his head to fetch water for thiefbijoke, you call that love, I call that jujuism.

I read her post and I'm not surprised though. The names and workplace she mentioned are just camouflage, don't be swayed by her deceit brother. If someone can be so heartless to scam people of their life savings/money, I don't think it's a bad idea if one goes after her and her most precious valuable/asset (her daughter). Oju anu ti fo, oju ika lo ku
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by justmenoni: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin
RPDA:

I read her post and I'm not surprised though. The names and workplace she mentioned are just camouflage, don't be swayed by her deceit brother. If someone can be so heartless to scam people of their life savings/money, I don't think it's a bad idea if one goes after her and her most precious valuable/asset (her daughter). Oju anu ti fo, oju ika lo ku
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by RPDA: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2016
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2016
RPDA:

You want to engage me to get info, I will gladly dish them out for you nig.ga. The baby daddy was only a tool needed by thiefbijoke to carry out her already well planned evil plot . The baby daddy had a wife before ibijoke came into the picture, she lives in ekiti state. She had 2 kids for him.

Let me whisper something to you brother. The baby daddy [b] carries bucket on his head [b] to fetch water for thiefbijoke, you call that love, I call that jujuism.

like seriously? shocked
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2016
RPDA:
cheesycheesycheesy

bros if u compare her old pics with the recent ones on her facebook page, its obvious the girl is flexing at the moment. she don fresh and add weight. she dey bleach and the back ground of her pics doesnt seem like Nigeria. smh
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by RPDA: 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
searchiing4love:

bros if u compare her old pics with the recent ones on her facebook page, its obvious the girl is flexing at the moment. she don fresh and add weight. she dey bleach and the back ground of her pics doesnt seem like Nigeria. smh

Before her recent pics she has been flexing investors money coded. I heard that she has been using investors money right from day 1. The guy I pity nevertheless the warning is mayowa, her first investor. I heard the first investment money for investors was 400 thousand naira from one mayowa. He is based oversees. I also heard she used part of this guy's money to enrol her daughter in a private school(The Bells). Although mayowa requested for his investment money and she quickly refunded to gain trust.

Oju ole da.. Oju ole re grin grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
RPDA:

Before her recent pics she has been flexing investors money coded. I heard that she has been using investors money right from day 1. The guy I pity nevertheless the warning is mayowa, her first investor. I heard the first investment money for investors was 400 thousand naira from one mayowa. He is based oversees. I also heard she used part of this guy's money to enrol her daughter in a private school(The Bells). Although mayowa requested for his investment money and she quickly refunded to gain trust.

Oju ole da.. Oju ole re grin grin grin

that girl is a hidden demon. did she made up to 50million in the fraud as alleged on this thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Archangelhenrio(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
searchiing4love:

that girl is a hidden demon. did she made up to 50million in the fraud as alleged on this thread?

Hmmm....What my Pastor said actually came true! I thank God for my money.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
RPDA:

For those who do not know her at close range, those lies and sentiments can fly but for us who know her trademark of "mass defrauding", which is sentiments, that write up is hogwash.

The husband was just an unfortunate 'woman wrapper', his two major problems are booz and women of easy virtue. He already had a beautiful wife and kids before the greed & lust in him led him to fall for the demon incarnate. The man has also lost his job. Meanwhile, she was using her husband's company office has her sokoto office. The Akibu plaza address is on her receipt booklet.

She succeeded in manipulating him like remote control. The man did all the business while Olejoke collected all the money.

She could neither speak hausa nor engage in any serious activities. All she was good at doing whenever they went out " according to her former husband " who was also her photographer then, was to pose fo pictures at the slightest opportunity using other people's goods as hers.

That husband you see is cooling off somewhere already on the account of his involvement in Ibijoke ogunleye 's fraud.

But if you ask me, she unilaterally collected all the money, spending it with her mother, father and siblings. They are all in the fraud business because all the investors who came across her parents came to the conclusion that the fraud surely runs in the family by their attitude and utterances especially her mother
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2016
page5:

For those who do not know her at close range, those lies and sentiments can fly but for us who know her trademark of "mass defrauding", which is sentiments, that write up is hogwash.

The husband was just an unfortunate 'woman wrapper', his two major problems are booz and women of easy virtue. He already had a beautiful wife and kids before the greed & lust in him led him to fall for the demon incarnate. The man has also lost his job. Meanwhile, she was using her husband's company office has her sokoto office. The Akibu plaza address is on her receipt booklet.

She succeeded in manipulating him like remote control. The man did all the business while Olejoke collected all the money.

She could neither speak hausa nor engage in any serious activities. All she was good at doing whenever they went out " according to her former husband " who was also her photographer then, was to pose fo pictures at the slightest opportunity using other people's goods as hers.

That husband you see is cooling off somewhere already on the account of his involvement in Ibijoke ogunleye 's fraud.

But if you ask me, she unilaterally collected all the money, spending it with her mother, father and siblings. They are all in the fraud business because all the investors who came across her parents came to the conclusion that the fraud surely runs in the family by their attitude and utterances especially her mother

why cant they track her through the so called husband? he can be used as a bait to lure her out
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:

why cant they track her through the so called husband? he can be used as a bait to lure her out

Right now, Olejoke and her former husband are sworn enemies. She now has a new man in her life called yomi (her ex while in school ) who is based in Dubai but came around in October 2015 to spend the money with her and has reportedly gone back without her.

In fact, a friend of the new husband, named Bright was in charge of whatever is left of her business.

Her family and that of the former husband are at war now.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2016
page5:

Right now, Olejoke and her former husband are sworn enemies. She now has a new man in her life called yomi (her ex while in school ) who is based in Dubai but came around in October 2015 to spend the money with her and has reportedly gone back without her.

In fact, a friend of the new husband, named Bright was in charge of whatever is left of her business.

oga oo
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by martyns200(m): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
page5:

Then why can't they track her through bright cos he's the one with her glo line and telling all those who called that she's on vacation and would resume back January ending. Bright is even the so called new manager as she claimed and if yomi went back without her, y has it been difficult for the police and efcc to track or locate her till now, moreso dunno y she hasn't been declared wanted and pix posted everywhere including tv stations.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
If u people need your money or justice i think you should do better than this. Declare her wanted on the frontpage of a newspaper in collaboration with the police or efcc, Open a new thread concerning her and tell the mods to push it to the frontpage, You can also request the services of private investigator to track her down. she must not escape justice sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:
If u people need your money or justice i think you should do better than this. Declare her wanted on the frontpage of a newspaper in collaboration with the police or efcc, Open a new thread concerning her and tell the mods to push it to the frontpage, You can also request the services of private investigator to track her down. she must not escape justice sad

Some things are easier said than done.

Most often not everyone who has lost his/her funds will be willing to spend more.

Secondly, Nigerian Police is a den of corruption.
If you are not well connected, the criminal will leave the station before you. Those who have had encounter with the police will know better. Newspaper advets are very expensive. That's exactly why we are planning to form a group to deal collectively with her but I do know that 99% of her victims would just wish they receive could alert of their money back without stress or spending a dime.

But unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

Thirdly, if it is done without adequate consultation wit lawyers to weigh different options, it may be counter-productive. Do you go for civil case or criminal charge againstead her?

All those must be weighed because they have different outcomes .

I can assure her and others that some of us are ready to spend more than the money she collected to get her into Kirikiri maximum prison.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
page5:

Some things are easier said than done.

Most often not everyone who has lost his/her funds will be willing to spend more.

Secondly, Nigerian Police is a den of corruption.
If you are not well connected, the criminal will leave the station before you. Those who have had encounter with the police will know better. Newspaper advets are very expensive. That's exactly why we are planning to form a group to deal collectively with her but I do know that 99% of her victims would just wish they receive could alert of their money back without stress or spending a dime.

But unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

Thirdly, if it is done without adequate consultation wit lawyers to weigh different options, it may be counter-productive. Do you go for civil case or criminal charge againstead her?

All those must be weighed because they have different outcomes .

I can assure her and others that some of us are ready to spend more than the money she collected to get her into Kirikiri maximum prison.

quite true. i just wish there is an easy way out. she can run but not hide. mad woman

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2016
cc: modath

tonyebarcanista

truckpusher
rone16
misscastle
twaci
rokiatu
sonofmark
prettythicksme

severussnape
firefire
midolian
seun
mynd44

lalasticlala

ishilove

we dey find ibijoke wey scam us o sad
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by AltarBoy1: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
since the very day she took a flight from lag to come to the small mkt in my town, I knw something was going to smell fishy.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Pavore9: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
AltarBoy1:
since the very day she took a flight from lag to come to the small mkt in my town, I knw something was going to smell fishy.
Where is your town and which market?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:
cc: modath

tonyebarcanista

truckpusher
rone16
misscastle
twaci
rokiatu
sonofmark
prettythicksme

severussnape
firefire
midolian
seu.n
myn.d44

lalas.ticlala

ishilove

we dey find ibijoke wey scam us o sad

hmm
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by AltarBoy1: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pavore9:
Where is your town and which market?
A small food market in ENugu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply)

Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) / Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.