Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. (122144 Views)

Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by write2obi(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2015
Am definitely following this thread, learnt a lot already, hoping to learn more.
Ma'am where are you based?
shocked as animal cheap for north shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Owliver(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2015
If the northerners get education and invest more in this meeehn they'll be the strongest region economically and politically in Nigeria. Asin they'll be indisputably the greatest region of west Africa. But... But... But... Them no gree see road.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by afuye(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2015
Lots of opportunity abound in agriculture

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by cityhood: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2015
stagger:
This is what a family life should be like, husband and wife working in agreement and in unison to achieve the common family goal. OP, keep it up. God will bless your family and marriage.

Make we no mind all these useless girls wey full ABJ, always asking for credit and the latest phones and cash... angry angry angry
Allah kao kasuwa

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by ednut1(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2015
dis looks fun . more grease to ur elbow

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by signz: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2015
Catered4:

I will be in enugu may ending. I will just stick to fish only.

I stay in enugu too. Please don't be offended but what are u going to sell in enugu.

I'm interested in ur business. I'll call u later.

God bless and protect you
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Baroba(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2015
Catered4:

Ha, this is another one ooo. Since I'm spending just 2 days, I will just stick to Snacks. Thanks...

Lol.. Is not that bad, probably restricted to outer parts or certain villages like Obollo Afor Nsukka. Anyway do enjoy some Southeastern hospitality..

Nigeria needs a visionary leader that will connect most states in Nigeria, imagine if we have a high speed rail network that can convey agric products to places like Lagos, Enugu, Delta within hours.. Honestly oil messed up Nigeria..

22 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2015
@OP after reading this I get up and stare at my fiancée who is always about human hair this, spar day that, ..and now she wants a samsung galaxy S6 next week blah,blah blah and I have a deep rethink... angry

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by niggi4life(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2015
Owliver:
If the northerners get education and invest more in this meeehn they'll be the strongest region economically and politically in Nigeria. Asin they'll be indisputably the greatest region of west Africa. But... But... But... Them no gree see road.
dem no need go school to become all that, business like theirs is more of talent, they av been successfully practising it long b4 u were born and still waxing stronger, what they need is more support from d govt

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by juman(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2015
afuye:
Lots of opportunity about in agriculture

Yeah, nigeria can make more money in agriculture than in oil, but those useless "leaders" failed nigeria. Particularly those military generals failed this potentially great country, they ruled and ruined this country for many many years..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Owliver(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2015
niggi4life:
dem no need go school to become all that, business like theirs is more of talent, they av been successfully practising it long b4 u were born and still waxing stronger, what they need is more support from d govt
nothing you do you still need education. Besides, not all of them will do this you know. I can't settle down somewhere like that north cos their lack of education is a disease and can kill. I know a friend who served in core north(mayb borno or bauchi) about 6years ago. There was eclipse of sun and hausa began to hunt the infidels(xstian & corpers) for letting allah angry. My padi ran to barracks Can you beat that? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2015
nice thread,
@Op - wish you all the best.

NB: as you give out ur number on-line, remember to be careful about fraudulent people.

my regards to hubby and the little angel.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by ednut1(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Owliver:
nothing you do you still need education. Besides, not all of them will do this you know. I can't settle down somewhere like that north cos their lack of education is a disease and can kill. I know a friend who served in core north(mayb borno or bauchi) about 6years ago. There was eclipse of sun and hausa began to hunt the infidels(xstiancorpers) for letting allah angry. My padi ran to barracks Can you beat that? undecided
Bros u can lie o

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Owliver(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2015
ednut1:
Bros u can lie o
K

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by lagbaja(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=Owliver post=33086280]If the northerners get education and invest more in this meeehn they'll be the strongest region economically and politically in Nigeria. Asin they'll be indisputably the greatest region of west Africa. But... But... But... Them no gree see road.[/quote

And with all the educated illiterates down south we can't produce our foods, we still have to go up North to get them.

18 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Ekugbeh(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2015
God bless ur hustle dear

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Lakeshizu(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2015
ednut1:
Bros u can lie o
-nfact na the lie wake me up, push me down from bed.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by PassingShot(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2015
catered4, I am highly impressed. May God bless your efforts.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Waspy(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2015
Catered4:
BINDAWA, KATSINA STATE

DRY PEPPER

1 Bag---------- 10,000
Labour, Bag and Transportation----------1350

TOTAL---------11,350

Now is a very good time to stock up dry pepper...

Picture 1 and 2----- Dry pepper being packed
Picture 3----- The dry pepper on its way to the car park

More pictures coming up soon
Catered4, abeg if you need an investment partner ooo. I've always wished to invest in Agriculture. PM me pls if you think investing my capital will be profitable to both sides. Thnks

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Owliver(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=lagbaja post=33086739][/quote] let's not go too deep in this discussion. Have a great day
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by bashydemy(m): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2015
@OP abeg where in do you stay, I intend in investing in something like this for my little brother. He is currently serving in Kebbi and will be done soon and i dont want him to go into the stress of Labor market.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by brownlord: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2015
lestat:
@OP after reading this I get up and stare at my fiancée who is always about human hair this, spar day that, ..and now she wants a samsung galaxy S6 next week blah,blah blah and I have a deep rethink... angry

Sowi bro, you have won for yourself iwoman

Enjoy the promo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by ibro360(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2015
mascot87:

Madam pls remove ur phone number,she gave u her pin so u can reach her through bbm. pls take it off.
bad belle
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by andresia(m): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2015
stagger:
This is what a family life should be like, husband and wife working in agreement and in unison to achieve the common family goal. OP, keep it up. God will bless your family and marriage.

Make we no mind all these useless girls wey full ABJ, always asking for credit and the latest phones and cash... angry angry angry

Oga stagger, afar. longest time o
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by lomprico(m): 9:34am On Apr 25, 2015
ednut1:
Bros u can lie o
Its true! Whenever there is an eclipse of the moon they start burning brothels n kill any one they see as infidel. So when ever there us one we be on our guards.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by mascot87(m): 9:35am On Apr 25, 2015
ibro360:
bad belle
It's because of scammers like you that I plead she remove her number. tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Belexy(m): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Is the hide skin to be cooked or for something else?

Fhemmy, u dey here also shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Belexy(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Wow . . . I thought the ponmo was from fresh cow and them burnt and cooked BUT never knew it was like this now . . . Kai, thanks for the response, Ma

You can get fresh pomo as u said. Most are fresh in d market.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by dustydee: 9:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Catered4:

Its from fresh cow, even some get theirs from Rakumi (Ram). The skin is being sun dried, burnt and cooked. Mali has abundant hide n skin compared to Nigeria.
Camel not ram.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Wow . . . I thought the ponmo was from fresh cow and them burnt and cooked BUT never knew it was like this now . . . Kai, thanks for the response, Ma
Oga Fhemmmy, i hail o. You like business no be small...I always see you on every thread that has to do with business opportunities....I dey your back jare....Regardless of the economy, we are making money this year. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Dreambeat: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Wow!I am impressed,more power to your elbow.Madam,keep it up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) / Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.