Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin (40654 Views)

Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) / Start Oil Exploration In Benue - Buhari Orders NNPC / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by acenazt: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
jimi4us:
you mean sey na person carry you for 9 months? your papa for don wear condom and save Nigeria from miscreants like you.
see this mofo u no know say your papa dey regret why him no double the condom wey him use the day wey ur mama conceive u? If u no shut your mouth up I go make sure say you no sleep well this night.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by mmsen: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

What influence do the Arabs have in northern politics? Are we paying them tax? Did we pay them tax? Did they conquer and rape and pillage our people and force a tax on us? Forget about Waec and neco, we're very aware of your malpractices in the south but as a matter of fact, the percentage we've been getting is enough for us to achieve the future we're planning. Back then northerners didn't even consider western or modern Islamic education but the fact that there showing up is the positive here. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to make a difference. But you guys, even with your educated masses all your people do is steal and rob and all other unethical practices.

You follow the Arab religion.

You flock to Hajj in Mecca to pay tribute to the Arabs.

You follow customs which you claim come from an Arab book which has no place in 2015 - such as child marriage and begging.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by mmsen: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

In what world is Abacha more corrupt than IBB? IBB was the most corrupt leader Nigeria has ever had, I admit that but even he said that he is a saint compared to GEJ! And like you said, there are few northern elites, we can claim that our future generation is getting educated and we have a bright future, but what are your youths good for if not mischief? They've ruined the Nigerian name in and out of Africa, there's no sign of change! You are still the same old corrupt blokes you are.

Whether Abacha was more or less corrupt than IBB does not matter - they both hail from backwardness.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by dayodare49o: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Who cares whatever f*cking tribe you are you're all the same to me! Like I said, it's a work in progress but your ninny minds will be shocked by the events that will happen in the next decade. Only imbeciles like you think only of the present! As for the breakaway part, trust me it's gaining momentum and soon, your homo erectus' brothers will understand why we've been coping with all the insults all these years. Like I said, education can be provided but the corruption in your DNA has no cure. We'll see who laughs last git.
who the hell talking about curruption,? Is this guy not one of the good for nothing claiming they are born to rule? What did your leaders who forcefully took power for ,,32 years did for this country. Babangida, abacha and the rest are not corrupt? Is that how you think? The view of you that attended schools dont even get librated .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by signz: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I no blame una! It's the South South/South East political elite i blame!!....They roll over and accept all the rubbish these 'owners of Nigeria' throw at them like neutered little shih-tzus!

Resource control bill shouldn't be passed.....not until the parasitic north says so abi? We down south are effectively weighed-down by this north, and can't progress as fast as we could when dragging along this kind of dead weight!

This charade of a country makes me sick!!!

Biko abukwa m onye Igbo cheesy
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
mmsen:

Whether Abacha was more or less corrupt than IBB does not matter - they both hail from backwardness.

That's not the point I was making dweeb, read between the lines.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by expert101(m): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
[size=18pt]Sai Baba[/size]

http:///rovalink
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by signz: 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Crieff:

Don't mind him. He said that spitefully. Truth is, things hardly turn out in the way we expect them to.
Don't let it get to you.

Abeg oh I be igbo guy. Biko Gbaghalum
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by MalcoImX: 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ebubeslym:

no sane mind will ever try and stop the North from breaking out of this failed marriage.

The North has been dragging the rest of the regions backwards since 1914.

the south will hold a carnival if you guys decide to break out.
If you leave the SE and the SS unto themselves, it is war forever.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by abdulwastecx(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

What influence do the Arabs have in northern politics? Are we paying them tax? Did we pay them tax? Did they conquer and rape and pillage our people and force a tax on us? Forget about Waec and neco, we're very aware of your malpractices in the south but as a matter of fact, the percentage we've been getting is enough for us to achieve the future we're planning. Back then northerners didn't even consider western or modern Islamic education but the fact that there showing up is the positive here. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to make a difference. But you guys, even with your educated masses all your people do is steal and rob and all other unethical practices.

Education is poor in Nigeria generally. south or North majority of Nigerians are slowpoke incapable of technological development and thinking.

Education need to be put in place to get people the tools needed to build and sustain an advance society. You need education to know singing and shouting ll the time will not solve your problem, you need education to developed technology, mechanized agriculture, build cheap mass housing for your citizenry, you need education to build power, rail and other social amenities, you need education to coexist without prejudice or discriminations etc.

majority of Nigerians are illiterate and that is why a slowpoke like Jonathan ended up ruling us for years by riding on sentiment

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by mmsen: 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

That's not the point I was making dweeb, read between the lines.

You don't have a point.

By financial records Abacha stole more and is therefore easily recognized as being the most corrupt leader that Nigeria has ever had.

Northern Nigeria has produced far more bad leaders than you seem to realize.

You are under the impression that if northerners shake off the yolk of illiteracy that things will instantly become better - there are cultural handicaps that you have failed to address. A region where child marriage is the norm and the Qur'an dictates life will never progress above a subsistence level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
mmsen:

You follow customs which you claim come from an Arab book which has no place in 2015 - such as child marriage.

We flock to Mecca to pay tribute to God! It's not like you don't go to Jerusalem, anyways this is not a religious thread so if you want to discuss that you're free to go there and face me because as you can see that's my most active section, I'd be happy to hand your as* to you over there as well.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Frankbaro(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I no blame una! It's the South South/South East political elite i blame!!....They roll over and accept all the rubbish these 'owners of Nigeria' throw at them like neutered little shih-tzus!

Resource control bill shouldn't be passed.....not until the parasitic north says so abi? We down south are effectively weighed-down by this north, and can't progress as fast as we could when dragging along this kind of dead weight!

This charade of a country makes me sick!!!

Exactly my thoughts!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
dayodare49o:
who the hell talking about curruption,? Is this guy not one of the good for nothing claing they are born to rule? What did your leaders who forcefully took power for ,,32 years did for this country. Babangida, abacha and the rest are not corrupt? Is that how you think? The view of you tjay attended schools dont even librated .

I can see that english is your problem, go and get someone to read and explain to you what I wrote there.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Crieff(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
signz:

Abeg oh I be igbo guy. Biko Gbaghalum

I did not quote you but Igboson and I know he is igbo. Biko gbaghalum.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by abdulwastecx(m): 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
mmsen:

You follow customs which you claim come from an Arab book which has no place in 2015 - such as child marriage.

who is an Arab and what is Islam?
Arab make up 12% of world Muslim population
Indonesia is Islamic most populous nation
Egypt a melting point of Africans, southern Europeans and middle easterner is Arabic speaking largest country
Turkey a southern European country was the center of Islamic caliphate for century
Iran is a Persian country
Pakistani are central Asians

my friend please who worship Arabs?
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by mmsen: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

We flock to Mecca to pay tribute to God! It's not like you don't go to Jerusalem, anyways this is not a religious thread so if you want to discuss that you're free to go there and face me because as you can see that's my most active section, I'd be happy to hand your as* to you over there as well.

Why would I go to Jerusalem?

You flock to Mecca because you are an 'abd'. Only you fail to recognize that.

Does your god live in Mecca?

You don't recognize the foolishness of flocking to spend money in the Arabian desert when your own region could do with your retail power. That is a true sign that you are an 'abd', one who has more respect for the land of another than they do for their own.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Iko5000: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
I pray God forgives your racist heart
acenazt:
That would be a nice move Baba. Am sick and tired of Igbos feeling pompous and claiming They own the oil in the south. Am sick of them Trying to break free and form their Biafra.
Here is an Advice baba,as soon as our oil is Found and refineries gets built, empower agriculture, mining,and education then Give those Igbos what they want BIAFRA!!!

Apologies to the Igbo nation,who I so love but will readily see off to the land of the rising sun(Biafra)
Don't let my talk irk u. BTW Fuuuuck you Obinnas and chinenyes. Where that Igbo girl with big Nyash,I go knack her tonight with hate from the North. My mallam dick shall ram her like a drill. Where that bura tashi wey Mallam give me self

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
mmsen:

You don't have a point.

By financial records Abacha stole more and there is easily recognized as being the most corrupt leader that Nigeria has ever had.

Northern Nigeria has produced far more bad leaders than you seem to realize.

You are under the impression that if northerners shake off the yolk of illiteracy that things will instantly become better - there are cultural handicaps that you have failed to address. A region where child marriage is the norm and the Qur'an dictates life will never progress above a subsistence level.

Nigeria has never undergone more financial development than it did under Abacha, he's a thief but at least our foreign reserves grew, they didn't decline like it is during this current administration!

As for the rest, Saudi Arabia Dubai Malaysia and co! Are they not muslim countries? Have they not developed? If you have further points you can meet me at the religious section which as you can see by my posts is my favorite.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by mmsen: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
abdulwastecx:

who is an Arab and what is Islam?
Arab make up 12% of world Muslim population
Indonesia is Islamic most populous nation
Egypt a melting point of Africans, southern Europeans and middle easterner is Arabic speaking largest country
Turkey a southern European country was the center of Islamic caliphate for century
Iran is a Persian country
Pakistani are central Asians

my friend please who worship Arabs?

The Qur'an was written in Arabic.

Mohammed was an (illiterate) Arab.

You flock to Mecca to pledge allegiance to your Arab overlords. You are an 'abd'.

All those who leave their homelands to seek the favor of the desert dwellers are just as foolish - Turks, Pakistanis, Indonesians. Leaving your homeland to hand your money over to someone else, especially when your own corner of the world is impoverished, is a sign that you lack reasoning skills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by wtfCode: 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
acenazt:
That would be a nice move Baba. Am sick and tired of Igbos feeling pompous and claiming They own the oil in the south. Am sick of them Trying to break free and form their Biafra.
Here is an Advice baba,as soon as our oil is Found and refineries gets built, empower agriculture, mining,and education then Give those Igbos what they want BIAFRA!!!

Apologies to the Igbo nation,who I so love but will readily see off to the land of the rising sun(Biafra)
Don't let my talk irk u. BTW Fuuuuck you Obinnas and chinenyes. Where that Igbo girl with big Nyash,I go knack her tonight with hate from the North. My mallam dick shall ram her like a drill. Where that bura tashi wey Mallam give me self
sheer mumu! see as ur mouth dey smell for diz forum.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by dayodare49o: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I can see that english is your problem, go and get someone to read and explain to you what I wrote there.
I don't really wanna. What I am sure of is your leaders are not exempted from corruption. If must rule ad they claim let them rule theirs goons.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
mmsen:

Why would I go to Jerusalem?

You flock to Mecca because you are an 'abd'. Only you fail to recognize that.

Does your god live in Mecca?

You don't recognize the foolishness of flocking to spend money in the Arabian desert when your own region could do with your retail power. That is a true sign that you are an 'abd', one who has more respect for the land of another than they do for their own.

I don't know about you but your christian mates do it! Or are you going to deny that? Being abd-Allah is better than being abd-Paul or abd-HORUS! The fact that you're bringing religion into this shows that you are out of points! You've lost the plot!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Ahmeduana(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Baba, you're talking too much
SO YOU MA KNOW SAY BABA DEY MISS-YARN DEY YARN OKPAKA? NA THE HANG-OVER OF THE STOLEN VICTORY DEY SHARK BABA ONE CHANCE, HIM EYES GO SOON CLEAR!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by lucianohase(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Did Igbos ever claim they own it?... Igbos are from the south east, the oil producing States are the south south. Did you go to school
Google the number of states that make up NDDC and u'll knw the states have oil. They are part of us !
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by tabisegroup(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
More mouth watering promises, I just can't wait for this man to be sworn in. He should just pray he fulfills all his promises, because if he doesn't.... Hehehehehehe grin grin, Then he should get ready to revoke the Freedom of information bill, because I know this man can't withstand criticism and insults like GEJ

**fingers crossed**
As if Nigerians really know what is FOI
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
dayodare49o:
I don't really wanna. What I am sure of is your leaders are not exempted from corruption. If must rule ad they claim let them rule theirs goons.

The elites in the north used to be corrupt but the masses have never been corrupt! But it seems all you teach your children right from birth is how to take shortcuts in life, drugs, frauds, theft and other evil schemes, who are the goons here?
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by abdulwastecx(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Boko haram is an issue that a plain northern state can conquer but as to kidnappings armed robberies and other fraudulent acts in the south, that you're stuck with because corruption is in your dna, as for oil, it's not too late, heck I'm sure we do have the oil, just that we don't want to share with you, until we're done tapping yours, we'll break away and enjoy ours alone.

BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY IS DANGEROUS TO ANY SOCIETY SERIOUS ABOUT DEVELOPMENT. EXTREMISM OF ANY KIND SHOULD BE CONDEMNED AND FROWN AGAINST.

SOUTH EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA IS AS PARASITIC AS SOUTH WEST AND NORTH SINCE MAJORITY OF THE SO CALLED REVENUE COMES FROM COASTAL ALL PRODUCING STATES OF AKWA IBOM, BAYELSA, RIVERS, CROSS RIVERS AND DELTA STATE. THESE STATES CONTRIBUTES ABOUT 75% TO GOVERNMENT EXPENDITURE WHICH MOSTLY GO BACK TO THE POCKET OF CORRUPT POLITICIANS.

THE ONLY REASONS WHY THESE AREAS ARE CONTRIBUTORS THE NATIONAL INCOME IS BECAUSE OF THE OFFSHORE OIL IN THESE AREAS.

IMAGINE HOW MUCH STATE LIKE KANO, KADUNA AND OYO CAN GENERATES THROUGH LARGE SCALE FARMING AND SERIOUS INDUSTRIALIZATION. THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE LEADERSHIP OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by mmsen: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Nigeria has never undergone more financial development than it did under Abacha, he's a thief but at least our foreign reserves grew, they didn't decline like it is during this current administration!

As for the rest, Saudi Arabia Dubai Malaysia and co! Are they not muslim countries? Have they not developed? If you have further points you can meet me at the religious section which as you can see by my posts is my favorite.

I notice how your religion leaves you once morality comes into the picture. Is stealing no longer forbidden in the Qur'an? What happened to Sharia law - should Abacha not have lost both of his hands for his acts, according to your 'progressive' religious laws?

What good are foreign reserves when the infrastructure is falling apart? The roads in Nigeria were dreadful by the end of the Abacha era; electricity supply was dreadful; universities underfunded; healthcare system in a shambles; banking system was a mess; investor confidence was nil yet you reason that there was financial development under Abacha?

You are not very bright. Not bright at all.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
abdulwastecx:

Education is poor in Nigeria generally. south or North majority of Nigerians are slowpoke incapable of technological development and thinking.

Education need to be put in place to get people the tools needed to build and sustain an advance society. You need education to know singing and shouting ll the time will not solve your problem, you need education to developed technology, mechanized agriculture, build cheap mass housing for your citizenry, you need education to build power, rail and other social amenities, you need education to coexist without prejudice or discriminations etc.

majority of Nigerians are illiterate and that is why a slowpoke like Jonathan ended up ruling us for years by riding on sentiment

Noooo! They claim to be educated do they not? What has their education done for them? They're the same old corrupt selfish chuffers they've always been! Education no matter how little will be of better use to us than it ever will be for them! You just wait and see.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by MalcoImX: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
abdulwastecx:

Majority of Nigerians are illiterate and that is why a slowpoke like Jonathan ended up ruling us for years by riding on sentiment

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by mmsen: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I don't know about you but your christian mates do it! Or are you going to deny that? Being abd-Allah is better than being abd-Paul or abd-HORUS! The fact that you're bringing religion into this shows that you are out of points! You've lost the plot!

Your religion is what guides you people or have you already forgotten about your sacred Sharia law that seems to be so important yet so ineffective at stopping your corrupt political leaders.

Is it not your religion that causes you to pretend that child marriage is not child abuse? That it is fine for middle-aged men like Senator Yerima to marry 13 year old girls?

Is your religion not the reason why school uptake in the north is so poor? That parents do not want their daughters to attend school; that mallams have children on the street begging?

Either these are true or your religion is what your leaders hide behind to avoid being progressive. To justify remaining in the 19th century. To justify keeping your people in a pitiful state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos) / Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.