Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement (43653 Views)

Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " / U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement / U.S. Likely To Sanction Orubebe, Shema, Others Over Election Incitement, Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by nationwide1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
ijustdey:

did Amaechi incite violence.......
did he called for the people or populace to be killed
Did King of Zululand incite violence when he said the foreigners have taken job opportunities meant for South African youths? Did Buhari incite violence when he told his people to stay and guard their votes in 2011? Partisanship has blinded so many Nigerian youths. SMH.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by FlyboyZee: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
free2ryhme:

and it is right for them to steal public funds and put in foreign banks in foreign nations abi

I don't know say na your yansh you dey use take reason

Ewu !

If U no get brain. Take some sense. I decree brains into that your gbomgbolo cigar head.

The US or whatever they are, have no rights, moral justification whatsoever or locus standi to issue such a statement. Stealing of money and taking them to the US is a different ball game from what's being said here. No wonder they say, common sense ain't common you know?
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by free2ryhme: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
FlyboyZee:

If U no get brain. Take some sense. I decree brains into that your gbomgbolo cigar head.

The US or whatever they are, have no rights, moral justification whatsoever or locus standi to issue such a statement. Stealing of money and taking them to the US is a different ball game from what's being said here. No wonder they say, common sense ain't common you know?

there is no such thing as moral justification when state interest is concerned

morality takes back seat when realpolitics is involve. nitwit baboon

Just remember. I, the "cigar head" am right, while you "the butt hurt, cognitive dissonant, dumbass" are wrong. Sucks to be you.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by luvinhubby(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
bigass:

What Oba Akiolu said is a treat against fundamental human right to vote for his/her candidate. This is not threatening violence.
Akiolu said Igbos will die in the lagoon he didn't say I will kill the igbos in the lagoon.

Saying our enemies will die is not the same as Kill our enemies

I do not support Oba Akiolu
I am very sure you either did not mean or understand what you typed.
Up till last night, treats to life are stilled being hurled towards Igbos, courtesy of Akiolu's utterance, i wonder a more inciting statement than that?
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by kinibigdeal(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
What about Lai mohammed and Oba Akinolu? undecided
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by bobmalu83(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Don't mind American n Britain, they seek relevance in Jonathan Administration but he didn't give them chance that's why they don't like him, but from d look of things d believe that Buhari will work for them. They know that Nigerian economy is fast growing n very soon it will supersede their own. African politics is characterized by making filthy statements mostly during electioneering period. I believe they hv hidden agenda.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by bigass(f): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
VellyG:
if he didn't incite violence with his words why then did the igboes react the way they did?I beg just shut up and learn not to be biased in judging .

What he said was wrong. But that's not inciting violence. So Igbos would have been cool with it if he had warned them not vote for Agbaje but didnt add Lagoon to it abi?
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
darlenese:
I hope they will sanction Buhari for the underage voting
the 'dumbest' comment so far, are you by any means blond?
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by drstone1: 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l don't understand the sudden love America has for us or their sudden interst in our elections but what of buhari and his dog and baboon blood will mix or tinubu rig and roast threat or Ameachi parallel government threat and most recently Oba akilou lagoon talk.

The demons who came in our midst hoping for a blood feast left for south Africa. So may God dissapoint all foreign agents and their internal collaborators in their quest to truncate nigerian forward March. They shall shortly find out that they were hotly chasing the wind.God pass dem. NA GOD dey WiN.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by darlenese(f): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
tinuolababy:
And mama piss too grin grin

No papa Shiit too, didn't u read the post undecided
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Saraben(f): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
This is suddenly becoming more interesting (politics )
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by bigass(f): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
luvinhubby:

I am very sure you either did not mean or understand what you typed.
Up till last night, treats to life are stilled being hurled towards Igbos, courtesy of Akiolu's utterance, i wonder a more inciting statement than that?

AKIOLU statement will not make people carry gun or machete against each other. Patience Statement sais ppl should stone opponents
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Wisesy: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
rubish..imfact weitin d do dis americans sef..d r also corupt 2,since d didnt mention d oda treats made my buhari himsef.mhwweech
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by ohenhen1: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
This move is not necessary by the US government.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orubebe01:

They are wasting their time.
orubebe how far? You really disgraced you self and entire family the other day, how are you coping with with your new stigma?
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by M4gunners: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l don't understand the sudden love America has for us or their sudden interst in our elections but what of buhari and his dog and baboon blood will mix or tinubu rig and roast threat or Ameachi parallel government threat and most recently Oba akilou lagoon talk.
No let them try it, then i will know America has hand in this concluded election in Nigeria.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by thefakestan: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
I find it to hard to believe that most people on NL didn't even read the post, they just ran off with the headline, US said
"The U.S. said Monday that it will impose visa restrictions on any Nigerian found to have incited violence or interfered with the electoral process"

At no time was any name mentioned, but the useless thieffnubu's media outfits won't allow President GEJ to rest, they must always drag his name and his people into everything.

What happened to the "Baboons and the dogs" anyway. I'll just pass immediately I see

#premiumtimes
#saharareporters
#thenation
#punchng.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by englishmart(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
and they couldn't do anything to stop Isis from beheading innocent people?
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by specco(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
specco:
They have sold Nigeria oo! Going... Going...Gone. America has it.
America wey no agree give us medicine fight Ebola they think say ebola go finish us but GOD WIN.
America wey no give us arms take fight Boko haram as they think say the Boko manace go dismember the country but GOD WIN.
Nigerians shine your eyes o as some enemies might be masquarading as friends.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Edunwa302(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nansense in my uncles voice
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by samintegrity(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by babadem2much(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Abeg US. I no wan wahala oo
mama PEACE should be forgiven

but!

ORUBEBE? Ambassadorial appointment don comot 4 gin hand.

Shema kirikiri should grant him assylum

I repeat ORUBEBE EVEN AFTER BEEN JEGGERED
JAIL AWAITS HIM BUT KIRIKIRI SWEET TO PTONOUNCE PASS
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by darlenese(f): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
firstEVA:
the 'dumbest' comment so far, are you by any means blond?

Sense if free

How come you don't have!

Your brain is filled with cartarrh
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote
ozoigbondu:

Let me analyse: Buhari said blood and baboon blood, not human blood grin Buhari is a wise man for using figure of speech to beat the U.S

Tinubu said rig and roast, meaning that he wanted a free and fair election, so he is right on track.

Amaechi threatened pararrel govt if their is rigging, so he is also an anti-rig agent.

Oba Akiolu...that one is on his own o. Perhaps he used juju on USA to make them forget his own sin.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by ohenhen1: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Vacation in the US is boring. I prefer even Morocco over the US. They can keep their VISA. It is insulting for them to want to sanction the first lady of Nigeria without any evidence. The US overstepping here. We Nigerians should not encourage rubbish. The US will not dare attempt such rubbish in Saudi Arabia. But we Nigeria encourage them to do this to us.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote
ozoigbondu:

Let me analyse: Buhari said dog and baboon blood, not human blood grin Buhari is a wise man for using figure of speech to beat the U.S

Tinubu said rig and roast, meaning that he wanted a free and fair election, so he is right on track.

Amaechi threatened pararrel govt if their is rigging, so he is also an anti-rig agent.

Oba Akiolu...that one is on his own o. Perhaps he used juju on USA to make them forget his sin grin
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by poposki33: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
wetin be their bisness
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
chymystique:
Tales by Moonlight undecided...
So its only PDP members that are guilty of election incitemenT? While this year marked a step to Nigeria having a bit Free and Fair election compared to previous years since the inception of democracy. This Looks more like Political witCh hunt by US govt... Why didnt they sanction GMB in 2011 when he threatened to make GEJ's administration ungovernable and also incited violenCe in the north that killed sCores of people including Youth Corps members? This is Hypocrisy and

so unprofessional of them. undecided

U are shameless and should be beheaded. Hopeless biitch
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by ikombe: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
bigass:

What Oba Akiolu falls under Voter intimidation It is not threatening violence.
Akiolu said Igbos will die in the lagoon he didn't say I will kill the igbos in the lagoon.

Saying our enemies will die is not the same as Kill our enemies
Just like Patience will say Holy Ghost fire destroy our enemies.
I do not support Oba Akiolu His name should be included
just another crap. Someone said igbos will die in the lagoon and u are saying its not a threat on igbos. K.. Let me say u will die .. Simce its not a threat kwanu undecided
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by hardbody: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Abeg for my education i will like to know, what does going to America add to ones life? Do they pay for visitors flight ticket and accommodation? If i am paying all of these from my pocket, what is there to loose if i do not go? Or if they say i should not come?
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by stayblack: 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
SINCE GEJ LOOOOSE BADLY..PEJ DON MENTAIN..ORUBEBE THAT NA NAME FOR RAM... shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) / Lekki Deep Sea Port Received The First Transshipment Vessel From The Far East / Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.