Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Why Do Men Love Boobs??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Love Boobs??? (11396 Views)

10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
men love big boobs cus it can make men live longer and am yet to come across any big boob dat is hard, they are always soft and bouncy, c'mon who doesn't love bouncy stuffs, everyone do.

Big boobs makes it easy for men to express themselves, u can roll and press to any form unlike small ones that only one hand will cover undecided soo big boobs are better. And like orijin101 rightly said, uv got a big pillow to ur self, abeg who no like pillow grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
sarahatuba:
Its not only men that love boobs.....some women do too grin
u love big boobs shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
danyel09:
u love big boobs shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
yes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by chigoeze: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

They are the set of ladies with no boobs at all, all they have is n!pples grin

My greatest advice to them has always been never take ampiclox! It might mistake d n!pple for pimples
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

1 The content in the boobs is edible and so nourishing not like the nonsense in the butts

2 After a long day lashing, you will have a place to rest your head, it serves as pillow

3 Boobs are the most precious and succulent thing in ladies body and they have it in different sizes and shapes, starting from water melon boobs, paw paw boobs, orange boobs, infinity logo boobs, slant boobs, slant edged boobs, sagged boobs, onion boobs, hamburger boobs, donut boobs, paracetamol boobs and so on

4 Boobs are jez so great cheesy

here's an orijin for you boss. You sabi wella. Can i get tthe ebook from you professor grin
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
PaulCI:

here's an orijin for you boss. You sabi wella. Can i get tthe ebook from you professor grin
lolz. . . u na my baba na, na u suppose dey teach me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

yes cheesy
ehen, dat makes two of us na wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by UyiIredia(m): 6:16am On Apr 22, 2015
Omotayor123:
MEN LOVE BOOBS
We all know how guys live boobs and how they
quickly attack boobs when the opportunity
calls.

We also know that the breast is a very
sensitive area for the babes, and surely they
derive pleasure when it's sucked.

But do guys derive any pleasure from sucking
boobs or from handling boobs?

Why are guys so interested in boobs?

#Just thinking....

God made it that way just as he made women with boobs.
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by unikazzy(m): 6:45am On Apr 22, 2015
Op.....not all boobs that men are attracted to pls......there is different between Fatty and Fanta......
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Omotayor123(f): 7:09am On Apr 22, 2015
unikazzy:
Op.....not all boobs that men are attracted to pls......there is different between Fatty and Fanta......
OK. Lol!
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Scatterboss(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
peppyluv02:
smiley enjoy!

Hmmmm
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Run away enemy tongue
Scatterboss:

Hmmmm
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Scatterboss(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
peppyluv02:
Run away enemy tongue

Enemy for where. Lolzzzz. The topic of this thread is funny. Bobby.com
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
As if you don't like it too tongue
Scatterboss:

Enemy for where. Lolzzzz. The topic of this thread is funny. Bobby.com
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Truckpusher(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
MEN LOVE BOOBS
We all know how guys live boobs and how they
quickly attack boobs when the opportunity
calls.

We also know that the breast is a very
sensitive area for the babes, and surely they
derive pleasure when it's sucked.

But do guys derive any pleasure from sucking
boobs or from handling boobs?

Why are guys so interested in boobs?

#Just thinking....
We suck them to please your slutty nature.

I almost suffocated sucking boobs in 2008.
These days I carry out a proper job safety analysis before putting my mouth on any boobs.
I don't want to die young. grin
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Scatterboss(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
peppyluv02:
As if you don't like it too tongue

Like ke, love it. tongue
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
We suck them to please your slutty nature.

I almost suffocated sucking boobs in 2008.
These days I carry out a proper job safety analysis before putting my mouth on any boobs.
I don't want to die young. grin

A JSA before lapping on boobs? U don dey smoke Suphuric acid.
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Truckpusher(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
dearpreye:

A JSA before lapping on boobs? U don dey smoke Suphuric acid.
Dey there na .
Some boobs are very treacherous my brother.
This is a true life story of how I was nearly killed by boobs.

The boobs blocked my nostril and because of the large tiit I was so engrossed so determined to do justice ,the next thing I can remember was me breathing heavily because the boobs latched on my nostril blocking my air passage. grin
I even did a thanksgiving for that incident, so these days I'm very careful with boobs.especially large boobs. angry
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Dey there na .
Some boobs are very treacherous my brother.
This is a true life story of how I was nearly killed by boobs.

The boobs blocked my nostril and because of the large tiit I was so engrossed so determined to do justice ,the next thing I can remember was me breathing heavily because the boobs latched on my nostril blocking my air passage. grin
I even did a thanksgiving for that incident, so these days I'm very careful with boobs.especially large boobs. angry

Hahahahah. Pleasure and pain are almost siamese in nature. U get luck grin grin grin grin

U carry Kristina Milan or Miserati? Boobs can really suffocate, especially those monstrous in size cheesy cheesy cheesy

How e for be for Great White Throne Judgment? With n!pples in your mouth. ..epic. ....hahahjaja
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Fulaman198(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
dearpreye:
Not just boobs....massive ones. ...

I'm NEVER attracted to the opposite. A lot of guys like them small boobs, not me.

In fact, they can't be TOO BIG for ME!!!

We must be brothers. It would be nice for someone to insert their Ngorgu between a massive set.
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

We must be brothers. It would be nice for someone to insert their Ngorgu between a massive set.

Hahahha. Those mountains of pleasure are my second workshop. ...Hahahaha. bags of fun!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Truckpusher(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
dearpreye:

Hahahahah. Pleasure and pain are almost siamese in nature. U get luck grin grin grin grin

U carry Kristina Milan or Miserati? Boobs can really suffocate, especially those monstrous in size cheesy cheesy cheesy

How e for be for Great White Throne Judgment? With n!pples in your mouth. ..epic. ....hahahjaja
Lol, these days I attack from the top and when it's time to hit the sideways I use my two fingers to push forward all that flesh before we will be hearing stories that touches. grin
My friend, ensure a proper jsa before putting your mouth down on anything, no matter how small.
Some girls are running around with fake boobs these days else you land silicon inside your stomach grin
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
I see..
Scatterboss:

Like ke, love it. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmmm virgin boy.....
Fulaman198:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, these days I attack from the top and when it's time to hit the sideways I use my two fingers to push forward all that flesh before we will be hearing stories that touches. grin
My friend, ensure a proper jsa before putting your mouth down on anything, no matter how small.
Some girls are running around with fake boobs these days else you land silicon inside your stomach grin

Hahaha. Bro, you bad gan! Hahaha.

For the sake of thousands of massive mounds, it's imperative that a painstaking JSA be done on any pair before project execution. ...hahahahah
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
peppyluv02:
Hmmmm virgin boy.....

Hian! Peppyluv02,
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
What? He is a virgin na undecided
dearpreye:

Hian! Peppyluv02,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
peppyluv02:
What? He is a virgin na undecided

What of you? cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Briee(f): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:

1 The content in the boobs is edible and so nourishing not like the nonsense in the butts

2 After a long day lashing, you will have a place to rest your head, it serves as pillow

3 Boobs are the most precious and succulent thing in ladies body and they have it in different sizes and shapes, starting from water melon boobs, paw paw boobs, orange boobs, infinity logo boobs, slant boobs, slant edged boobs, sagged boobs, onion boobs, hamburger boobs, donut boobs, paracetamol boobs and so on

Orijin your head dey there!!
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
@OP men love boobs because GOD created boobs 4 men.
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:

Just give me the water melons and paw paw; any heaven other than they?
Re: Why Do Men Love Boobs??? by Omotayor123(f): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@OP men love boobs because GOD created boobs 4 men.
hmmm. OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is The Second Round Longer Than First Round In Sex ? / Wierd And Crazy Things You Did To Get Noticed By The Opposite Sex / Married Couples Vs Dating Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.