Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses (32250 Views)

Types Of People You Find At A Fight Scene / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / 7 Types Of People You Meet In Night Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Beamborla:

Pls, do.
You won't regret it cheesy

Dont worry i'll holla at u if i go there ..
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by braindamage(m): 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
grin grin The same bunch of people you meet on a bus here. Been months I entered a bus. Bus just makes me weak.
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
the beggars... grin grin
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Dcaliphate(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

lol. Joker!
grin wrong, i'm the ace card cool
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by KingTom(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
Wow! This is deep, takes a lot of creativity. Number 3, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, and 19 made me laugh so had that I almost poured cold water on the eba I'm making rather than hot.

Everyone is guilty of 19, truth be told we all have farted before in a bus, a silent fart. grin

I hate that number 3 ehh. I was in this bus from Enugu to Lagos some years ago. Immediately the bus set off a woman and a man started praying simultaneously. We'd hoped one of them would stop for the other to do the praying for where? They both fired prayer from left and centre as if they're getting paid. The more one person appears to be overshadowing the other with a loud voice the other increase their voice. It was epic. cheesy

History keepers, grammarians and beggars. Chai you don kill person. cheesy

The list would have been 21 sha. The agberos like KingTom, Tosyne2much and lagmostkuit who would just occupy seats on a bus and on buying a ticket and boarding they start disappearing one after the other. grin
Guy I hear say na you dey sell ijebu garri for London double decker bus grin
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Its called unnecessary show off in a bid to pass off as someone intelligent..... and it gets boring.
#WackGrandiloquent

So, Monsieur, what would you have me do? ? Lump myself with these folks to satisfy you and your ilk? It's not my fault you haven't invested time to develop your vocabulary, is it? I guess my typo-eloquence makes you feel inferior. That should explain your unprovoked tantrums.

You lots castigate those whose command of the anglo lingua is poor then turn around to appellate those whose mastery of it is way above yours as vainglorious and showy. You see? You really are the confused one here since your priorities are transient.
Don't hate this player, dude, hate the game. Good evening.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dcaliphate:

grin wrong, i'm the ace card cool

Whatever mate
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Beamborla(f): 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Dont worry i'll holla at u if i go there ..
Oite
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by KingTom(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

Lekan if I hear say I read this thing finish undecided undecided
Lazy mumu!! grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by kinglekan: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
jascon1:
my brother, e no rich to ask.

E reach ooo my broda!!

LOL
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by kinglekan: 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

Lekan if I hear say u I read amu finish undecided undecided

Oga give urself small brain naa!! Why u wan make the ist page boring by quoting my long epistle. undecided

Oya b4 I count to 5 make u don edit ur post remove my quote.
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by MrsChima(f): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Who has called me? angry
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by kinglekan: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

Mumu u dey read bible undecided undecided

U dey mind orijin101. Person wey dey ask me weda Genesis na babe.
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by kinglekan: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
MrsChima:
Who has called me? angry

Moi smiley
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

So, Monsieur, what would you have me do? ? Lump myself with these folks to satisfy you and your ilk? It's not my fault you haven't invested time to develop your vocabulary, is it? I guess my typo-eloquence makes you feel inferior. That should explain your unprovoked tantrums.

You lots castigate those whose command of the anglo lingua is poor then turn around to appellate those whose mastery of it is way above yours as vainglorious and showy. You see? You really are the confused one here since your priorities are transient.
Don't hate this player, dude, hate the game. Good evening.

~ My vocabulary pool is wider than your mother's fallopian tube. I just don't unnecessarily use words in a vain attempt to impress or seem intelligent.
Its not about using big words..You have to
use em' in a correct manner and most of your posts are grammatically erroneous.
•No normal person talks the way you do.
Communication is a skill and art form.
You obviously don't know how to communicate cos what you do on nl is SPEECH MAKING like Brutus in Caeser's burial.

Eminem/ Wu-tang/ KRS/ Talib Kweli/Canibus/ Immortal technique;

These guys have the largest vocabularies in the hip hop game as they use a lot of big and unusual words. Their verbiage is wayy superior to the likes of Wole Soyinka,but they don't speak like aliens and nerds
They communicate sensibly.

I can bet a million dollars that you don't speak the way you type in real life. If you do then you are MR.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by ajebuter(f): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
You forgot to mention adult Lappers.
Conductor insulters
Constant pingers
Make up users
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
kinglekan:

U dey mind orijin101. Person wey dey ask me weda Genesis na babe.

shebi na olamide sing song of Solomon undecided ?
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by kinglekan: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
misspatsy:
Someone pls help me oo!!!I can't stop laughing abeg oo...Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Lagos transport no easy at all.
Those "lemon jersey" preachers can be so annoying sha,lyk say na so Jesus christ take preach 4 him tym
I think I will look for dis sonofmark guy so I can laugh more
As 4 those yokos I no dey shift anything oo,I send anybody sms?

This write up really got me laughing out my sorrows sha

grin
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by MrsChima(f): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
I am a ball buster!
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by D9ty7(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dcaliphate:
you 4got to add the lagoonophobic, these ones jump out of the nearest window at the site of a lagoon
Hahahahahahahahaha.... You should be banned.
But seriously, na this category you dey?
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Atmmachine(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
MrsChima:
I am a ball buster!

You're a punk
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by stephenqueen: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Oga give urself small brain naa!! Why u wan make the ist page boring by quoting my long epistle. undecided

Oya b4 I count to 5 make u don edit ur post remove my quote.
Na who u dey follow talk. E be like say u don high baundecidedundecided if I tear u ogboni slap u go dey see stars niundecidedundecided
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by stephenqueen: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

shebi na olamide sing song of Solomon undecided ?
Oloshi olamide ko terry G ni grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by stephenqueen: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
Lazy mumu!! grin
Your papa,the thing too long na grin
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

But 2hours of s3x round no too long?
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by KingTom(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

You sef! If na that nyash picture thread, see as you read amu from beginning to end, now see you no wan read! grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by kinglekan: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Dont u get on bus?

Beamborla prefers the canoe!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Beamborla prefers the canoe!! undecided

Looool beam

U see ur hubby, they leak ur secret

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Dcaliphate(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Whatever mate
must u reply
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dcaliphate:

must u reply

Are u on some cheap drugs?
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Dcaliphate(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Are u on some cheap drugs?
does being on more expensive ones make u any more coherent?
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by stephenqueen: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

But 2hours of s3x round no too long?
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! / Funny Pictures Of The Year / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.