Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable (2489 Views)

9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You should first get over your hangover before logging on to the internet, Starling.

When a lady forget underwears, I think it's to set you up. Fold it and keep it somewhere private and safe. She's hoping the next lady who comes to visit you would see it and that would likely make the lady stay away from you.

She is subtly marking her territory.

How do I know this? I grew up with females, I relate with them and....

PSYCHOANALYSIS.
Pardon..... i couldn't get a point in what you wrote
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by Mhizkel(f): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by CaseyA(m): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2015
The Nigeria Railway has been neglected for some decades now.
An industry that served Nigerians so well... But thank God... We can now Smile.
The Trains are back.
But for an industry that was in existence in the dark days of NO internet.
There is NOT much provided online. So with this crowd sourcing blog cum portal we hope
to guide all those intending to take a Train ride. Just visit
http://www.naijarailway..com
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by faith551(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
I like a lady who is original, and comfortable in her skin, but c'mon, burping uncontrollably, kissing with the morning breath, and even leaving the house without undies? Mehn you must be kidding
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by mhyra(f): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
I think the op was forced at gun point to create this thread.
let's sympathize with him please cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Might Be A Virgin Even After Having Sex. / Do You Think A Guy Can Actually Be Faithful In A Long Distance Relationship? / Couple Caught Kissing & Having Sex At Road1 Gate Of OAU (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.