Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,389 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! (20735 Views)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan / The biggest loser in the elections - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by obailala(m): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2015
finestiyke:

Too bad for you that you don't know the difference between Hating and speaking the Truth
There's a clear difference between Amaechi losing out eventually and 'YOU wishing that Amaechi loses out.' Whatever happens to Amaechi eventually, one thing that remains certain is that from your tone, you simply just wish and pray for Amaechi to lose out; my brother, that is called hating!

2 Likes

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by LKO(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2015
4stylz:

So you want him to go free? with all the looting! Now I see why Nigeria will never get there; we all praise Corruption

But ur Jonathan wud go scot free right?

2 Likes

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by reborn1: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2015
mrofficial:

What about Ayo Fayose and Musiliu Obanikoro? When some Nairalanders on politics section let sentiment perforate their skull, they begin to reason through their anus.

Anyone that does not support GEJ is a betrayal, but anyone from other region can support GEJ and be termed a good man. Hypocrites everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Demdem2: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2015
tomakint:

Odenson, I don't know why I keep losing you cry cry never mind, Jesus loves you. Keep dreaming,.....

Tomfool, it's gud to know that u are calling Jesus to ur world known stupidity. Wish u quick recovery
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by 4stylz: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=LKO post=33017768]

Both ur Jonathan wud go scot free right?[/quote

You are sick I swear; people like you should be used as sacrifice to cleanse the land ]
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by tomakint: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2015
Demdem2:

Tomfool, it's gud to know that u are calling Jesus to ur world known stupidity. Wish u quick recovery
Have you ever been admitted in a psychiatric hospital before? Because you hardly pass a comment without the word 'fool' in it. When you get home today, check your scrotum, I can bet a capital 'F' is etched on it with a blue ink....odenson my guy grin cheesy
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Demdem2: 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
[s]
tomakint:

Have you ever been admitted in a psychiatric hospital before? Because you hardly pass a comment without the word 'fool' in it. When you get home today, check your scrotum, I can bet a capital 'F' is etched on it with a blue ink....odenson my guy grin cheesy
[/s]

Tomafool, senseless as usual. Are u ever capable of making sense?
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Ecstacy21(m): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
and you know apc will win in the tribunal to the fact even the international community called for the cancellaton of the april poles. you see, a win for the apc is a win for him. personally ,he will be favoured in Buhari's government

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
reborn1:

So a moniker registered on August 10, 2014 is not a real moniker. You are a jobless troll and loser. Deal with it tongue tongue tongue
I can list out all your monikers which you ve been trolling on NL. Stop using abusive words and let there be decency in your words and action.

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by ibietela2(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Demdem2:

Foolish talk.
Pdp was ruling party for 16yrs and they never for once had such. Does this mean that their status was never consolidated all these while before Nigerians felt tired of them?

Kid OLEwale Amaechi was in pdp for 16yrs does that mean he destroyed Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by tomakint: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I can list out all your monikers which you ve been trolling on NL. Stop using abusive words and let there be decency in your words and action.
Leave the frustrated kid alone, most times these lowlifers think we don't know them.....bro, you'll be shocked to see the real monikers behind these jobless lilliputians...I just dey look am
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by reborn1: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Look at this hediot that registered in April 11, 2015 and can list out monikers of someone registered in 2014. I told you to go kill your foolish self if you cant make use of your empty brain, donate it and lets praise you for doing that.

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by reborn1: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
[s]
tomakint:

Leave the frustrated kid alone, most times these lowlifers think we don't know them.....bro, you'll be shocked to see the real monikers behind these jobless lilliputians...I just dey look am
[/s]

Tomafool, the Old Ondo coward that hide behind other people to throw insult. List them or shut up forever. Tomakint calling others jobless, I laugh ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Demdem(m): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
ibietela2:

Kid OLEwale Amaechi was in pdp for 16yrs does that mean he destroyed Nigeria

Fool, Amaechi is a person, PDP is a party comprising a lot of persons. Its foolish of u to compare the two.

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Demdem(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Tomafool, the Old Ondo coward that hide behind other people to throw insult. List them or shut up forever. Tomakint calling others jobless, I laugh ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U know the fool really well. grin grin
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by phantom(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
onatisi:
Tomakint , sheath your sword ,the battle is over and apc has won . There is nothing we can do about no matter how bitter we are ,we just have to live with it . The bitter truth is the next battle is not even for 2019 but 2023. Gej has caused an extensive damage to pdp that cannot be explained too much here and 4years can't and won't be enough to regroup and recover . Let sleeping dogs lie .
sensible post from someone who sees the big picture.

2 Likes

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by ibietela2(m): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, Amaechi is a person, PDP is a party comprising a lot of persons. Its foolish of u to compare the two.

Kid was he there or not?

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by reborn1: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Demdem:

U know the fool really well. grin grin

I know his tactics very well. He is either calling on people to assist him by stylishly tagging them, or hiding behind another moniker to throw insult. He is a certified jobless coward, the old man is shameless and annoying. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Demdem(m): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
ibietela2:

Kid was he there or not?

Fool, Amaechi has a person doesnt have what it takes to singlehandedly destroy Nigeria but PDP as a party can. Again, ur comparison is plain sttupid.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Demdem(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
reborn1:

I know his tactics very well. He is either calling on people to assist him by stylishly tagging them, or hiding behind another moniker to throw insult. He is a certified jobless coward, the old man is shameless and annoying. Pathetic

Only pusssies does such despicable thing. Such have no balls.

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by tomakint: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
ibietela2:

Kid was he there or not?
You sef get time oooo, the dundee united you are trying to educate is in a closed circuit intellectually.....he didn't pick the moniker 'Demdem' for nothing grin grin just watch him dance na.ked from a distance.

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
tomakint:

I know the guy like the back of my palm, he calls himself *Prince*, he uses korugged and bruteforce and brforce which have all being banned, he is active on tribal threads and his hobbies are trolling, abusing, cussing and acting like a kid hacker on NL. He will threaten to hack your moniker next time.

2 Likes

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Demdem(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
tomakint:

You sef get time oooo, the dundee united you are trying to educate is in a closed circuit intellectually.....he didn't pick the moniker 'Demdem' for nothing grin grin just watch him dance na.ked from a distance.

tomafool, its obvious that jonah-daft downfall is affecting u. grin grin
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by ibietela2(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, Amaechi has a person doesnt have what it takes to singlehandedly destroy Nigeria but PDP as a party can. Again, ur comparison is plain sttupid.

Was he among the party........ YES OR NO?
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by ibietela2(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
tomakint:

How i go do? I don tire sef
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by abdoul88(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Am sure u guys are not following the trend of things as it is Amaechi should be the next SGF or Minister of petroleum.

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Demdem(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
ibietela2:

Was he among the party........ YES OR NO?

yes he was and had since left ur cursed party, so whats ur point again?

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by ibietela2(m): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Demdem:

yes he was and had since left ur cursed party, so whats ur point again?

For how long?
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by LKO(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=4stylz post=33020739][/quote]

If ur father had listen to d voice of wisdom, we wud had being spared d pain of having a demented lowlife like u. Now run along u are late for school already. Sore loser,hopeless tout. Get off my mention u beast.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Demdem(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
ibietela2:

For how long?

Go straight to ur point and stop asking me foolish questions
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by goodgate: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bayswater:
Amaechi will hang around till 2019 and he will gradually fade into oblivion.
Are you GOD? Face your work!

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by tomakint: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I know the guy like the back of my palm, he calls himself *Prince*, he uses korugged and bruteforce and brforce which have all being banned, he is active on tribal threads and his hobbies are trolling, abusing, cussing and acting like a kid hacker on NL. He will threaten to hack your moniker next time.
My brother I don laff die grin grin before you know now the he-goat will tell you he is working in one bluechip company (like the late moronic eggheaders)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Strike Action: Lagos State Vows To Apply Rule Of Law / Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: They Have Set A Trap For Tinubu – Yunusa Nmadu Jnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.