Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! (20505 Views)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan / The biggest loser in the elections - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by goodgate: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
reborn1:

So a moniker registered on August 10, 2014 is not a real moniker. You are a jobless troll and loser. Deal with it tongue tongue tongue
Pay no attention to that Dimwit. I wonder if he has even eaten today.

2 Likes

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by ibietela2(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Demdem:

Go straight to ur point and stop asking me foolish questions

He is among those that destroyed the country for 16yrs
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Bayswater: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
goodgate:
Are you GOD? Face your work!

I am not God, it is only a forecast.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Demdem(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
ibietela2:

and who ever claimed that Amaechi is a saint? Why do u think he is not ready to repent from his past and thread a new path under the leadership of the General himself? Already he has proven this several times. why should i continue to hold his past against him? EVen if u also choose to end being foolish, i will also welcome you to the light.

2 Likes

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
skyfall:

2 years is too long. Most of them will not last up to a year, including Mr. Monumental Failure (GEJ). They have no abiding ideology apart from stealing and grabbing power, and would all go into oblivion once there is no more power to wield.

You guys are just pathetic and at the same time, funny. From whence came all the APC folks? Apart from GMB and Tinubu, from where did they come?

Almost all those who ruined this nation are now with the APC. Almost all those unrepentant thieves are now in your party.

That's the sad situation. I'm shocked as to why you guys are dancing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
ibietela2:

Who's now suddenly transformed into an angel of light by simply waving the broom. So pathetic!
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by ibietela2(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Demdem:

and who ever claimed that Amaechi is a saint? Why do u think he is not ready to repent from his past and thread a new path under the leadership of the General himself? Already he has proven this several times. why should i continue to hold his past against him? EVen if u also choose to end being foolish, i will also welcome you to the light.

You and your APC brothers now claim Ameachi is the best.

Did he return the loots after his repentance?
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by ibietela2(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
dearpreye:

Who's now suddenly transformed into an angel of light by simply waving the broom. So pathetic!

My brother, i just dey wonder o.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
ibietela2:

My brother, i just dey wonder o.

They are nothing more than a group of despicable hypocrites.

Egberi faaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by tomakint: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
dearpreye:

Abeg free Demdem, my guy is always high on PortHarcourt weed grin grin
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by mobaking: 12:10am On Apr 24, 2015
onatisi:
bros , gej caused a lot of damage ,but the good news is it was gej that the people rejected not pdp. Already meetings are going on and ways are been looked into to make the party firm
PDP will do better to form an alliance with other parties and change their name.In the north,most of the common people see them as sponsors of boko haram and as thieves. If people like fayose are expected to energise pdp in the west,I wonder where he would get such amount of cash to do that.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by onatisi(m): 6:57am On Apr 24, 2015
mobaking:
PDP will do better to form an alliance with other parties and change their name.In the north,most of the common people see them as sponsors of boko haram and as thieves. If people like fayose are expected to energise pdp in the west,I wonder where he would get such amount of cash to do that.
you have raised a very good point and which has to do with finance ,one thing I know tinubu and his apc puppets will do is to make sure that pdp govt and boyz don't get enough financial support. Another aspect is south east and south south govs will not pump money into pdp in other regions or in the south west, these south east and south south govs will rather enrich themselves and make their political base strong .fayose on the other hand will most likely link up with mimiko to strengthen the political base structure I ekiti and ondo politics , I forsee fayose leaving pdp to another party soon ,although it may not apc,this party will be peculiar to ekiti ppl only. In the long run ,pdp will get weaker and weaker,while smaller parties like kowa,apga,accord,labour and co will be getting stronger. To be honest nigeria is going through a political transformation. By 2023 or 2027 ,many nigerians will be fed up with both apc and pdp and people will want to try another party. To be honest ,if there was a 3rd strong party in the last presidential race ,people wouldn't have voted for apc ,but people had no oother choice ,it was either pdp or apc . But the nigeria political system is now moving towards giving birth to another 3rd strong opposition party . On the whole pdp will only survive powerfully in the south east and south south.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Demdem(m): 7:24am On Apr 24, 2015
ibietela2:

You and your APC brothers now claim Ameachi is the best.

Fool, yes Amaechi is the best governor of rivers in recent times. If u think otherwise, suggest ur name. I don't know if any best u could be reffering to. Even in the post u qouted, it was clearly stated by me that he isn't a saint. Were u blind not to have seen that?
What loot? U are running mad oooo.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Demdem(m): 7:25am On Apr 24, 2015
tomakint:

Abeg free Demdem, my guy is always high on PortHarcourt weed grin grin

Tomafool the coward. Face me directly and stop behaving like a pussyy.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by ibietela2(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, yes Amaechi is the best governor of rivers in recent times. If u think otherwise, suggest ur name. I don't know if any best u could be reffering to. Even in the post u qouted, it was clearly stated by me that he isn't a saint. Were u blind not to have seen that?
What loot? U are running mad oooo.

Fool too
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Demdem(m): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2015
ibietela2:

Fool too

Fool, is that all?
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by ibietela2(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, is that all?

Yeah that's the only language you speak and understand.

Obori
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Demdem(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2015
ibietela2:

Yeah that's the only language you speak and understand.

Obori

Fool, good then. Amaechi is becoming more powerful than he is currently in the next dispensation.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by ibietela2(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, good then. Amaechi is becoming more powerful than he is currently in the next dispensation.

Will that make me rich? No? I don't care then.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Demdem(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2015
ibietela2:

Will that make me rich? No? I don't care then.

U dont care yet u continue to spew lies about him. are u ok?

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by glory2glory: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2015
Seems like it will take a long time for some Gejites/Tanoids to overcome Gej's defeat
Amaechi this, Amaechi that.
Amaechi trending everyday.
They said he will never be governor in 2007, Amaechi became governor.
PEJ and Wike vowed to unseat him, Amaechi is completing his 2nd tenure in about 30days time.
They said he can never return as NGF chairman but he won the election.
They said APC/Buhari can never win, Amaechi is finished, Amaechi will be arrested. Buhari has won. APC has more states. PDP is now opposition. GEJ/PEJ out of power.
For those speculating Amaechi will gain nothing from APC, why not wait and see. The fact remains that Amaechi has made the best political decision. He is a political force to be reckoned with in the SS as long as APC is concerned.
And if you think Wike will fight or probe Amaechi, you are in for a long thing. Wike that is planning to defect to APC after swearing in. Wike knows Amaechi is a saint compared to him in financial misappropriation. Remember Wike has an EFCC case from his days as Amaechi's COS. Wike also has issues of financial mismanagement pending in the ministry of education.
You must be politically naive to think Wike did all he did because he loves PEJ/GEJ/PDP. The man wanted so bad to be governor. He wasn't going to get it from Amaechi. Betraying Amaechi and aligning with PEJ against Amaechi was the only way he could get. He presently doesn't need PEJ/GEJ, they are politically irrelevant to him now. Besides, who needs an overbearing woman controlling him as governor.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by glory2glory: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2015
obailala:
There's a clear difference between Amaechi losing out eventually and 'YOU wishing that Amaechi loses out.' Whatever happens to Amaechi eventually, one thing that remains certain is that from your tone, you simply just wish and pray for Amaechi to lose out; my brother, that is called hating!
10000000likes

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by ibietela2(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Demdem:

U dont care yet u continue to spew lies about him. are u ok?

Which lie? That he didnt pay Osun state workers salary? He didn't sack lga chairman(s) or he didn't drive Rufai?

Guy i am very busy please just let me be, now that you are a bit civil.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by nobeku: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Ameachi, the most used politician in Nigeria political history grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
OKPO!!!!!!
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Demdem(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
ibietela2:

Which lie? That he didnt pay Osun state workers salary? He didn't sack lga chairman(s) or he didn't drive Rufai?

Guy i am very busy please just let me be, now that you are a bit civil.

Here are some of ur most recent shameless lies........

ibietela2:

Which lie? That he didnt pay Osun state workers salary?

ibietela2:

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by tomakint: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2015
Going by current event of things in the political arena, is anyone still doubting that Amaechi is the biggest loser in the APC Game Plan? cheesy grin Amaechi go sweat for nyansh grin Secretary to the Federal Government e no get, Minister, e no sure for am......I talk am
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2015
Demdem:

i can only Imagine! N u shouting probe d past govt when amaechi was part of dat govt, so because he paid his dues by using rivers state money to sponsor d dauradullard aka babaonechance, he should be forgiven? Pathetic from a pathetic thing.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by tomakint: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
i can only Imagine! N u shouting probe d past govt when amaechi was part of dat govt, so because he paid his dues by using rivers state money to sponsor d dauradullard aka babaonechance, he should be forgiven? Pathetic from a pathetic thing.
Demdem remains one of the few Nairalander I can boldly call 'a Certified Dolt with a Badge' he is nothing but a loser!

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by SeverusSnape(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2015
tomakint:

Demdem remains one of the few Nairalander I can boldly call 'a Certified Dolt with a Badge' he is nothing but a loser!
I call him Demented Demdem.

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by nicklaus40: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op it is too early to say dat
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Demdem(m): 7:18am On Jun 06, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

Fool, can u swear with ur seeds especially the unborn ones that Amaechi was the only politician that used a little of state funds to sponsor their parties?
So in ur extremely daft state, Akpabio, Jonah-daft, udaughan and their foolish kind didn't eh?
Why condemn amaechi on what ur cursed hero also do?

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Demdem(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2015
tomakint:
Going by current event of things in the political arena, is anyone still doubting that Amaechi is the biggest loser in the APC Game Plan? cheesy grin Amaechi go sweat for nyansh grin Secretary to the Federal Government e no get, Minister, e no sure for am......I talk am

Tomafool, u fools are just so pathetic. So if Amaechi doesn't eventually has a post to his credit, he has lost out eh? Have u wondered what would have befallen him if Jonah-daft the curse had won the election? Amaechi currently going in and out of aso rock as he deemed fit and here u are talking about him loosing out. U sound really mad.
By the way, if u care to know, NDDC is currently being cleared for Amaechi's peeps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Promises Full Academic Take-Off Of Nigerian Maritime University / Dolapo Osinbajo, Abia Firstlady, Churchill At Elfreeda Foundation Launch / Ita Enang: Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.