Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him (36766 Views)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by ijustdey: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Billyonaire:
''I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the sharia ... God-willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria,”......Buhari

have being reading all your post here and I must say.....

you really need help and get yourself out of this hatred for GMB
because its consuming you and you keep posting fake report here

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by yorke1: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you wey be professor where you dey today?

So wetin i post pain you? Notin i can do abt it o, you beta go hug transforma.

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
he's accent is so bad i can't even pick up what he is saying.....
Is this the best Nigeria can present?
look for ota pia pia and drink grin

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by rabimlomo: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Billyonaire:
“God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country,” .......Buhari

Those same lies that made Jonathan lose the election. Na wao. Guess you won't stop until pdp is completely destroyed. Contunu grin

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by kendrick9(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
ijustdey:

have being reading all your post here and I must say.....

you really need help and get yourself out of this hatred for GMB
because its consuming you and you keep posting fake report here

In a speech, which
he delivered at a seminar organized
by the Supreme Council of Sharia in
Nigeria, August 2001, the retired
general said:
“I will continue to show openly and
inside me the total commitment to
the Sharia movement that is
sweeping all over Nigeria… God
willing, we will not stop the agitation
for the total implementation of the
Sharia in the country.”

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by efilefun(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Billyonaire:
I will stabilize the price of crude oil....Buhari

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Stylaay(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
The President elect should ensure civil servants are paid realistic wages to tackle corruption. The causative effect should be looked into and not just punishing people. A typical scenario is where some civil servants are paid less than 60 thousand a month and are still expected to pay house rent, train their kids in school, feed their families, transport themselves among many bills they also have to pay. Their should be harmonization of federal workers pay package, this will ensure civil servants are dedicated to their jobs and put in their best. The remuneration for the political class should be reduced drastically as it just amounts to injustice to other Nigerians. God help us in this country

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by IYANGBALI: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
yorke1:

So wetin i post pain you? Notin i can do abt it o, you beta go hug transforma.
fok off. GMB is the president elect you better learn to live with it,if you don't like it lagoon never dry

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by agabaI23(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

If the company who built the refinery agreed to send people down for turnkey or turnaround maintenance, that nonsense trend will continue.

The rejection we got jolted us into action and finding a solution locally.

There is nothing special GEJ did because if we didn't get rejected, the crap will continue.

I can't wait to see the back of GEJ and his cohorts and i pray the Almighty give Buhari the strength to steer this nation in the right direction, with the support of its citizens.

GEJ is a monumental failure!
Did you read my whole post? They referred us to another company probably because they no longer do such work. This refineries were built over 20 years ago and companies have moved forward. You will then wonder what OBJ and UMYA were doing all along if the original company could not get involved.

It was the Nigeria Govt that rejected the condition given by the second company and then decided to use local Engineers.

I am sure if that act was credited to Buhari, you would have praised it but now GEJ is mentioned, you said it is nothing. Same way you guys are crediting GMB for supporting Adesina for ADB president, a position GEJ has been lobbying and pushing for even before the election.

We will keep you informed. No change yet

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Oladele652(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
agabaI23:

For your information on the highlighted

The present government started the use of Nigerian Engineers to do turn around maintenance since.

They called the company that built the refinery, they refused to come and rather recommended another company. The second company was ready to work but could not guarantee 100% turn around and productivity of the refinery for any specific time. So, the ministry decided to assemble home trained engineers to study the plant and start the TAM.

Buhari is simply saying he will continue from where GEJ stopped. Funny they knew all along.
are u also aware that the so call TAM just started Oct last year?......few months b4 election to deceive ppl like u.

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:

In a speech, which
general said:
Sharia in the country.”
Video evidence or adonbilivit cheesy

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by realjoker(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:

I'd give him a chance to prove himself but am not excited about the "change" slogan.
A man who couldn't better himself in 30yrs is not about to make the lives of 160million people buoyant.
Still we intend giving him a chance to prove himself.
so you expect him to make all the 160 million people to live bouyant life, how many life those your pay master turn their life to better, lol,,,u must be joking, keep dreaming...u should better be hardworking, no more goat ate the yam.

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Ultimate300(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
elbinmanny:
Hope it is being subtitiled . Cos watching that man on tv is like watching a chinese movie without subtitle. I no dey understand him grammar angry
grammatical error.
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by adamskutty(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
Billyonaire:
As soon as I am re-elected, there will be welfare package of N5,000 to 25 million Nigerians . ......Buhari.
billy the h0rny goat, whether buhari keeps to his promise or not we will still vote him 10x over even if u present the best among ur Biafra kind, grab nigguh? grin Ur kind are naturally fraudulent nau, ur kind sell ur mama and papa for egusi soup on a daily basis nau. grin

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Stylaay(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
The President elect should ensure civil servants are paid realistic wages to tackle corruption. The causative effect should be looked into and not just punishing people. A typical scenario is where some civil servants are paid less than 60 thousand a month and are still expected to pay house rent, train their kids in school, feed their families, transport themselves among many bills they also have to pay. Their should be harmonization of federal workers pay package, this will ensure civil servants are dedicated to their jobs and put in their best. The remuneration for the political class should be reduced drastically as it just amounts to injustice to other Nigerians.

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Azo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:

In a speech, which
general said:
Sharia in the country.”

Like someone on nland will type, proof or adonbilivit..

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Diezani is the joint longest serving minister in Nigerian history. She and Beko Ransome Kuti have each served 8 years as ministers in the GEJ and IBB administrations.

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Azo(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
adamskutty:
billy the h0rny goat, whether buhari keeps to his promise or not we will still vote him 10x over even if u present the best among ur Biafra kind, grab nigguh? grin Ur kind are naturally fraudulent nau, ur kind sell ur mama and papa for egusi soup on a daily basis nau. grin

you wicked o... grin
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by agabaI23(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Azo:

Who are you wh told you GEJ started that?? Pea brain check ur facts..

Lets analyse your response
1. You asked who am I? Does it remove anything from the validity of the information passed?
2. Who told me GEJ started it? Do you have contrary information?
3. I will tell pea brain when I see one

For now, discredit my information with facts.

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by kendrick9(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
sarahatuba:

fine girl, u are too pretty to be supporting this staunch sharia believer na... he made that quote in year 2001
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by buchichukwu69: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Abeg where can we watch the video online. I have searched to no avail.
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by maureeoy: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
We should all pray that God should lead buhari to do his best in this country.
Election is gone we should love our leader and be proud of him and give him all our support.

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by 989900: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
CFCfan:
Diezani is the joint longest serving minister in Nigerian history. She and Beko Ransome Kuti have each served 8 years as ministers in the GEJ and IBB administrations.

Really? That woman sabi waka o! shocked
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by jaybee3(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
agabaI23:

Do you think that Engineers that did not build a refinery will just get to understand everything about it? By the way, the information I gave to you started in 2012 after the subsidy protest.

Surely the refineries will come with technical specification/documentation which can be interpreted by any competent engineer.

There really isn't any biggy in seperation techniques used in refining crude

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by adamskutty(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:

In a speech, which
general said:
Sharia in the country.”
It doesn't matter to us, if he likes let him sharia everything, sharia the goats, sharia the ants, sharia our households, we will still accept it as long as it is buhari leading the sharia. grin

CRETIIIIIIIIIN! grin

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by efilefun(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
cocoduck:
PASSINGSHOT

You did not you people started abusing him right from 2010
that mofo on tv just dey run him mouth like jet engine don't worry we will give you a taste of your own medicine
after he will deny he did not make any of those statements anuofia

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
fine girl, u are too pretty to be supporting this staunch sharia believer na... he made that quote in year 2001
Evidence na cheesy

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
Azo:
Corruption will be given a bloody nose during the first 100 days.. Buhari
I love this one grin

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Did you join us in building Nigeria when PDP were in power?
cheesy cheesy na really "us"

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by 989900: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
jaybee3:

Surely the refineries will come with technical specification/documentation which can be interpreted by any competent engineer.

There really isn't any biggy in seperation techniques used in refining crude

Even boyz dey refine.

OTOH, what's been the impact 'barrels/day-wise', since turning attention to our refineries?
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by adamskutty(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
sarahatuba:

fine babe, pls stay far away from thosetaniods, they are dangerous, they are fraudulent. grin

Stay with me and recieve protection and guidance. grin grin

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by juwoonn(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
I can't see TVC on my dstv..pls what channel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent / Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today / Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures