Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors (37621 Views)

Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa / PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by MizMyColi(f): 6:24am On Apr 23, 2015
uniklinkum:

Are you trying to outshine the protection seeking tout in tomfoolery?

I don't do alts.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Funkychic(f): 6:25am On Apr 23, 2015
Taaaa! for APC plastic left yansh nah dem don become ruling party, abi
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by TeamSimple(m): 6:34am On Apr 23, 2015
And they say APC want to make Nigeria a one party state..some people be thinking with their Anus.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Rajjah(f): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2015
Good that is what I expected them to do a long time ago.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Bright2(m): 7:08am On Apr 23, 2015
I am of the PDP but I so much love this move, they should remain in their party so that next time they will take election & the people serious.

Stay in your party,rebuild it if possible merge with other smaller parties,prepare to strike again in next election & not to run away like cowards,

I so much welcome this development.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Horlufemi(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2015
truthfulguy:

Stop it. Their democracy is more rooted over centuries so you can't compare.

Besides Ronald Reagan decamped. Condelezza Rice decamped so what's the big deal.

I can bet that if Nigerians don't decamp and Americans do you will be saying why are we rigid in Africa that in America there is freedom of association and are more flexible.

They shouldn't decamp in droves na. Republican and Democrat have two different ideas and vision. The case is not the same for our Nigerian polithiefcians its obvious they are there for their personal benefits. I repeat PDP have no vision, goal or direction.

Opposition is good for Nigeria.

PDP the former striker has been benched because the coach (electorates) is not satisfied with his performance and has been substituted with APC the 19year old striker who has been watching on the bench.

They should go and get back their form shikena.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Fourwinds: 7:22am On Apr 23, 2015
millionboi:
Lies.......thy r indirectly seekin 4 more defector
where is temitemi
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Fourwinds: 7:24am On Apr 23, 2015
LordMecuzy:
APC is heartless. ..
yes oooo. PDP are running out of d heat of d kitchen without pants
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Dav24(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2015
I think Mr Lai Mohammed was more responsive than genuine in his statement. APC as a party lack the constitutional backing to stop any Nigerian from joining the party of his chosen
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Skoopy(m): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2015
At least for once in our democracy, a political party is placing a bane on defection, this never happened all through PDPs 16 yrs rule. They wanted everybody in their boat so they could claim being the biggest party in Africa.

APC giving a head once again.

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by xreal: 8:15am On Apr 23, 2015
tempest69:
those ones follow extra time enter!!! Lai don blow final whistle

Lol
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by shino62: 8:17am On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
I'm not intrested in apc!
apc is not interested in you tongue
temitemi1:
I'm not intrested in apc!
apc is not interested in you
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by skykenny: 8:23am On Apr 23, 2015
If you like shut the gate I must defect by force.

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by omohanet(m): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2015
Story, there will always be decampin and recamp in Nigeria politics because there is no real party ideology in Nigeria political system. When time 4 elections reach APC will open its door 4 decampee. After all election na game of numbers.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by hmuhammad(m): 8:28am On Apr 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin angry grin grin
skykenny:
If you like shut the gate I must defect by force.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Rick9(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2015
omenka:
Good!! I think I like that. We should make the damn thing trend to the anger of TANoids. grin
Yes oh he who laughs last. Anyway BuhariTill2027
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by heryyy(m): 8:38am On Apr 23, 2015
WHY SHOULD THEY DEFECT IN THE FIRST PLACE, ONLY IN NIGERIA, THESE POLITICIANS HAVE NO SINGLE SHAME, A PARTY YOU'VE BEEN A MEMBER FOR 16YRS JUST BECAUSE THEY LOST THE ELECTION AND IN NO TIME THEY RUSH JUMPING SHIP, SHOWS HOW TERRIBLE AND DESPERATE THESE PDP POLITICIANS REALLY ARE....IN THE UK NO LABOUR PARTY WILL DECAMP TO CONSERVATIVE NOR CONSERVATIVE RUN TO LABOUR, IT'S LIKE A TABOO OR BIG SHAME, THEY WILL RATHER QUIT POLITICS THAN DECAMPING, NO SHAME WHATSOEVER TO THIS PDP MEMBERS angry

THANK GOD BUHARI MADE IT CLEAR ON HIS INTERVIEW WITH TVC LAST NIGHT THAT ANY PDP MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO APC AS LONG AS THEY AGREE TO THE PARTY POLICY, RULES AND REGULATION AND NO ONE SHOULD EXPECT ANY APPOINTMENT, HE SAID IT WILL BE FROM BOTTOM TO TOP AND NOT TOP TO BOTTOM I.E BECAUSE YOUR RANK IN PDP IS HIGH DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE COMING TO APC AS A CHAMPION, YOU ARE STARTING FROM THE VERY SCRATCH, SO LET THEM COME THEY AIN'T GETTING NO POST OR APPOINTMENT
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by akaahs(m): 8:48am On Apr 23, 2015
Enough of this political jumpology
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by armstrong82: 8:52am On Apr 23, 2015
Good one
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by tonychristopher: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2015
wetin

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by lawbabs: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2015
LordMecuzy:
APC is heartless. ..

If this is heartless, then I love them...
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by fashiajones(m): 9:49am On Apr 23, 2015
naija politics nawa o...well it is said dat success has many children and failure an orphan But that doesn't give way for the greedy politicians to be jumping ships...they are suppose to come together and rival and force the Apcs to work their change....
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by vikeyz(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2015
i love this move.. BBM 5571021E
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by sani99: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2015
Lai mohammed cannot stop any movement or any body to freely join any association except the association is an illegal one.if apc is a free legal association/party,Lia mohammed cannot stop anyone from joining....why did he not tell the 5 Governors that joined this story..eg amaechi,okorocha,ahmed fatai,kwakwaso,Tambuwa etc....so the change is a greedy one afterall
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by jomoh: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2015
The trumpet has been blown and the gate of Salvation closed.

The train has left its station and there's no stopping it.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by rexzqcom(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dav24:
I think Mr Lai Mohammed was more responsive than genuine in his statement. APC as a party lack the constitutional backing to stop any Nigerian from joining the party of his chosen

A party have laws and bye_laws.
It does have right to accept or not accept a citizen membership due to the person attribute. Which could be legal, moral or otherwise, that a party knows will be detrimental to the party cohesion.
Similarly, is not necessary for a citizen to be members of any political party to get the benefits of democracy. Independent citizens are just as eligible as parties affiliate to exercise their constitutional rights to vote and be voted for. In mature political democratic societies, independent citizens are often the swing voters that are highly coveted during elections to give the winning advantage to particular deserving party.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by ruffhandu: 3:55am On Mar 03, 2023
This is the kind of thing that should be happening. People like Atiku shouldn't have been allowed to jump between popular parties seeking for a ladder to climb. Stay where you are or build a new or unknown party. They are all looking for contracts. That reign of looting and money sharing will soon come to an end in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested / Buhari-Sayiya Farouq’s "Marriage": DSS Arrests Man For Creating Fake Video / MC Tagwaye Visits President Buhari In Daura For Sallah (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.