Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. (36916 Views)

Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) / Here Is How Deziani Madueke's Son Spend's Nigeria's $$$ - Cramjones (pics) / Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:

http://www.nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/NNPCinthenews/tabid/92/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/435/Alison-Madueke-Counts-Gains-of-Nigerias-Oil-Gas-Industry-As-NNPC-GMD-Says-Shale-Gas-No-Threat-to-Nigeria.aspx

In the Upstream sub-sector, the Minister listed the
achievements to include; sustenance of the 2.4 mbpd crude
oil production, increase in gas production from 6.3 to 7.8
billion cubic feet per day and decrease in gas flare to less
than 11% compared to 30% in 2010 as well as the initiative
to grow the National Oil Company, Nigerian Petroleum
Development Company, NPDC, to a medium size oil and gas
company.
``This has re-positioned NPDC as a dominant gas supplier
to the domestic market with over 450 mmscfd in the
Western Niger Delta. The latest being, the completion and
supply of 65 mmscfd from the Oredo Integrated Gas
Handling Facility, IGHF into the gas network in 2012,’’ the
Minister said.
On gas to power, Mrs. Alison-Madueke noted that the April
2012, 12-month Emergency Gas Supply Plan has
contributed over 230 mmscfd for power generation and
increased national power generating capacity by 30% to
4.2GW of power.
``Similarly, gas sales rose by more than 70% to an average
of 4 billion standard cubic feet per day and for the first time,
industry supplied more domestic gas than was consumed
by the power and industrial sectors. Plan is to continue in
2013 to further increase power generation by additional 40%
to 6.0GW through the addition of 450 mmscfd gas supply,’’
she sated.

Honestly i am enjoying your links, i leave it to Nigerians to judge.

1 Like

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Firefire(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2015
@ Obiagelli,

Very soon I may decide to join the team castigating a particular region who is known for non-performance while in office and with enough allegations of fraudulent acts.

- Deziani Madueke

- Stella Oduah

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by CyberWolf: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2015
fineguy11:
loser...OBIAGELLI HATER!!GMB MY HERO,OBIAGELLI MY ROLE MODEL!!!
grin grin...Clown..Do you think I care about who rules what?...I hate it when people employ all sorts of tactics just to ruin someone's personality.. angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Increased participation of local firms in the oil and gas industry.
Ensuring a steady supply of petroleum products to Nigerians.
She also tried to ensure that the PIB was passed but forces couldn't let her.
Forces like the president himself?

Steady supply of what?

4 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by CyberWolf: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

In the Upstream sub-sector, the Minister listed the
achievements to include; sustenance of the 2.4 mbpd crude
oil production, increase in gas production from 6.3 to 7.8
billion cubic feet per day and decrease in gas flare to less
than 11% compared to 30% in 2010 as well as the initiative
to grow the National Oil Company, Nigerian Petroleum
Development Company, NPDC, to a medium size oil and gas
company.
``This has re-positioned NPDC as a dominant gas supplier
to the domestic market with over 450 mmscfd in the
Western Niger Delta. The latest being, the completion and
supply of 65 mmscfd from the Oredo Integrated Gas
Handling Facility, IGHF into the gas network in 2012,’’ the
Minister said.
On gas to power, Mrs. Alison-Madueke noted that the April
2012, 12-month Emergency Gas Supply Plan has
contributed over 230 mmscfd for power generation and
increased national power generating capacity by 30% to
4.2GW of power.
``Similarly, gas sales rose by more than 70% to an average
of 4 billion standard cubic feet per day and for the first time,
industry supplied more domestic gas than was consumed
by the power and industrial sectors. Plan is to continue in
2013 to further increase power generation by additional 40%
to 6.0GW through the addition of 450 mmscfd gas supply,’’
she sated.

Honestly i am enjoying your links, i leave it to Nigerians to judge.
Shameless f00l

4 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by MizMyColi(f): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Nope angry

Good morning
Trust you had a pleasant night smiley

Yeah Suresmiley
It rained!

1 Like

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Iykopee(m): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2015
CyberWolf:
Since I discovered she is a yoruba disguising as Igbo,my respect for her died...I hate deceitful beings with passion angry angry angry

^^^ Yaruba disgusing as igbo? Now that's serious.

@ OP, if u aint working in d petroluem industry before her ascendancy to the throne, u wont knw sh1t about her achievements. Stop running to google to search for that. It's good to participate fully in the system to knw the major ins and outs. For now u are letting off ur steam of ignorance.

10 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2015
Firefire:
@ Obiagelli,

Very soon I may decide to join the team castigating a particular region who is known for non-performance while in office and with enough allegations of fraudulent acts.

- Deziani Madueke

- Stella Oduah

undecided

Its not a region thing. I just can't find any tangible thing she did in office

1 Like

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by shakazuldadon: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2015
Elslim:

Let her be u say?? People like u are d reason why dis con3 doesn't move forward... No discipline at all whatsoever

Better don't transfer dis Xter to ur future generation

ALL OF YOU SUDDENLY HAVE MOUTH TO TALK ABOUT THE MINISTER.... where were you all when the original PIB bill was being debated. can you point to me a thread where you made a valuable input about the oil and gas sector. Where were you when oil blocks were allocated indiscriminately to unscrupulous people by obasanjo and past rulers Arent you aware that politics is a dirty dirty game.

10 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 23, 2015
Iykopee:

@ OP, if u aint working in d petroluem industry before her ascendancy to the throne, u wont knw sh1t about her achievements. Stop running to google to search for that. It's good to participate fully in the system to knw the major ins and outs. For now u are letting off ur steam of ignorance.
I asked a simple question.

3 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by CyberWolf: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2015
Iykopee:

She can't deny it..She was busted long time ago angry

5 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Iykopee(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

I asked a simple question.

^^^ Participate in the industry lest u end up asking questions.

5 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 23, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^ Participate in the industry lest u end up asking questions.
I should quit my job for the Petroleum Industry before i can feel the effects of my oil minister?

5 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Sweetguy25: 9:14am On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

Forces like the president himself?

Steady supply of what?

The oil companies don't what the bill to be passed because it proposes progressive taxation for offshore drilling and most of them have divested their onshore projects to indigenous companies. They won't be able to much more money if the PIB is passed.
The northern legislators hate that the bill favours the oil producing areas to the detriment of other zones.

Uncertainty over the passage of the PIB has slowed down investments in the sector. I don't think any petroleum minister can achieve anything if the PIB is not passed.

Diezani ensured that we had a steady supply of petrol through her tenure. The problems of long filling station queues were minimized during her tenure as minister.

Investments in gas infrastructure doubled during her tenure too.

She did well. The accusations of corruption are expected because she's the oil minister. Every petroleum minister has been accused of corruption. It won't end with her.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by baralatie(m): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2015
CyberWolf:
And the same campaign of calumny continues..This same bastard Obiagelli created countless threads rubbishing the achievements of GEJ in Agricultural sector..She insisted that the Agric minister achieved 0% in the Agric sector..But the same hopeless hypocrite turned around to to praise the man simply because Buhari nominated him for Afdb president...Hopeless and jobless ediot.. angry angry
the most annoying is this! how the op! who has never stepped on an oil platform before neither does she have an idea the various sectors and laws guiding oil and gas exploration will chose to spread,raise hate campaigns.go about to spread misleading information about a woman(who is the first Nigerian to be made a director in shell,the first Nigerian woman to head OPEC).
it baffles me where people get the passion to tear down.it is ridiculous..
the funny thing.....these same people want empowerment.....how?,where?.as a growing black nation taking giant strides!.we have people like the op .........

let me stop here before you know all these mods will ban me for making comments!
it is well!

13 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Caseless: 9:14am On Apr 23, 2015
MizMyColi:
The prettiest minister ever had.
That should count for something, No?
gringrin
pretty? grin
We throw her being 'pretty' away into the dustbin and ask the fundamental question: what is her achievement as a minister?

1 Like

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by baralatie(m): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2015
ms diezani has done well as a woman,professional and as a minister!

4 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by arewafederation: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2015
CyberWolf:
And the same campaign of calumny continues..This same bastard Obiagelli created countless threads rubbishing the achievements of GEJ in Agricultural sector..She insisted that the Agric minister achieved 0% in the Agric sector..But the same hopeless hypocrite turned around to to praise the man simply because Buhari nominated him for Afdb president...Hopeless and jobless ediot.. angry angry

Grow up boy! The op asked a simple question, if you have no reasonable answer which obviously you don't, just keep mute. angry

8 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by CyberWolf: 9:18am On Apr 23, 2015
arewafederation:

Grow up boy! The op asked a simple question, if you have no reasonable answer which obviously you don't, just keep mute. angry
Fvck off my mention angry

6 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by CyberWolf: 9:20am On Apr 23, 2015
baralatie:

the most annoying is this! how the op! who has never stepped on an oil platform before neither does she have an idea the various sectors and laws guiding oil and gas exploration will chose to spread,raise hate campaigns.go about to spread misleading information about a woman(who is the first Nigerian to be made a director in shell,the first Nigerian woman to head OPEC).
the funny thing.....these same people want empowerment.....how?,where?.as a growing black nation taking giant strides!.we have people like the op .........

let me stop here before you know all these mods will ban me for making comments!
it is well!l
That lady/man is plain silly..A very wicked specie that can go to any length to bring someone down because of envy angry

7 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by jaybee3(m): 9:21am On Apr 23, 2015
baralatie:

We are asking for her achievements in line with the strategic goals of the ministry she led since 2010

We aren't interested in her personal achievements

13 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by jaybee3(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2015
CyberWolf:
That lady/man is plain silly..A very wicked specie that can go to any length to bring someone down because of envy angry
Why are you hyperventilating over nothing?
Diezani is a public servant and we have the right to ask questions of her deliverables since she assumed office

8 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by CyberWolf: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2015
jaybee3:

Why are you hyperventilating over nothing?
Diezani is a public servant and we have the right to ask questions of her deliverables since she assumed office

Go and read her achievements on the links posted my dunkem and fvck off my mention angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by arewafederation: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2015
undecided
CyberWolf:
Fvck my mention angry
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by MizMyColi(f): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2015
Caseless:
pretty? grin
We throw her being 'pretty' away into the dustbin and ask the fundamental question: what is her achievement as a minister?

*whistling*

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by baralatie(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2015
jaybee3:

We are asking for her achievements in line with the strategic goals of the ministry she led since 2010

We aren't interested in her personal achievements
what do you know about the oil and gas industry for the 25 years in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by jaybee3(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2015
CyberWolf:
Go and read her achievements on the links posted my dunkem and fvck off my mention angry
I'm actually not going to fvck off your mention since you've decided to announce yourself as NL's certified clown

Why are you so uncouth ehn?
Why call someone you barely know a bastard just because of your idiotic loyalty to a party/Jonathan?

10 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 23, 2015
Sweetguy25:

The oil companies don't what the bill to be passed because it proposes progressive taxation for offshore drilling and most of them have divested their onshore projects to indigenous companies. They won't be able to much more money if the PIB is passed.
The northern legislators hate that the bill favours the oil producing areas to the detriment of other zones.

Uncertainty over the passage of the PIB has slowed down investments in the sector. I don't think any petroleum minister can achieve anything if the PIB is not passed.

Diezani ensured that we had a steady supply of petrol through her tenure. The problems of long filling station queues were minimized during her tenure as minister.

Investments in gas infrastructure doubled during her tenure too.

She did well. The accusations of corruption are expected because she's the oil minister. Every petroleum minister has been accused of corruption. It won't end with her.

Should we call it failure on the president and the pdp's part for not ensuring that the bill is law? They had the majority in the HOA for 2 terms. I hate all these region nonsense, it never comes to play when they pass corrupt laws and budgets.

This talk of steady oil supply is an insult if you as me, was it steady from our refineries?

7 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by queensmith: 9:28am On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:

http://www.nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/NNPCinthenews/tabid/92/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/435/Alison-Madueke-Counts-Gains-of-Nigerias-Oil-Gas-Industry-As-NNPC-GMD-Says-Shale-Gas-No-Threat-to-Nigeria.aspx

the article can now be tagged as a whole load of propaganderous nonsense considering Shale is the exact reason oil prices fell like an old lady on a ladder?

5 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by jaybee3(m): 9:28am On Apr 23, 2015
baralatie:

what do you know about the oil and gas industry for the 25 years in Nigeria?
I'm only interested in her achievements for the last 5 years.
Surely they must have higlighted them during the recently completed campaign train

3 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by CyberWolf: 9:29am On Apr 23, 2015
jaybee3:

I'm actually not going to fvck off your mention since you've decided to announce yourself as NL's certified clown

Why are you so uncouth ehn?
Why call someone you barely know a bastard just because of your idiotic loyalty to a party/Jonathan?
I'm not loyal to anybody/party and I don't care who rules what because nobody pays my bills..But playing double standard and going to any length just to bring someone down is what I will not tolerate...Did you get me? angry

5 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2015
arewafederation:

Simple question my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Yahuza Tijjani Remanded In Prison For Criticising Kabiru Isma’il On Facebook / Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.