Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. (36937 Views)

Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) / Here Is How Deziani Madueke's Son Spend's Nigeria's $$$ - Cramjones (pics) / Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by CyberWolf: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21 posted a link where she highlighted her achievements...Anyone that is not satisfied with her achievements should go and drown in the lagoon.. angry

4 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2015
jaybee3:

We are asking for her achievements in line with the strategic goals of the ministry she led since 2010

We aren't interested in her personal achievements
Let them continue to rant while sane minds stay on the topic.

1 Like

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by dunkem21(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2015
queensmith:

the article can now be tagged as a whole load of propaganderous nonsense considering Shale is the exact reason oil prices fell like an old lady on a ladder?

Believe what you want.

Her achievements are there in black and white.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2015
queensmith:

the article can now be tagged as a whole load of propaganderous nonsense considering Shale is the exact reason oil prices fell like an old lady on a ladder?
I read the whole article and i kept shaking my head, i guess the propaganda was directed at foreigners because the lies there are obvious to average man

2 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by jaybee3(m): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2015
CyberWolf:
I'm not loyal to anybody/party and I don't care who rules what because nobody pays my bills..But playing double standard and going to any length just to bring someone down is what I will not tolerate...Did you get me? angry

I get your drift and understand your point of view BUT Diezani is a PUBLIC servant. Corruption is Nigeria as well as mediocrity has been widely accepted as the norm simply because we citizens don’t ask questions neither do we review their performance.

Diezani being down (even though I doubt that’s the case) is probably due to her own lackadaisical performance and outright arrogance whilst being at the helm of affairs.

3 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by baralatie(m): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2015
CyberWolf:
That lady/man is plain silly..A very wicked specie that can go to any length to bring someone down because of envy angry
do you why I laughed at the type of games they were playing.it was when these guyz started creating treads on policies to continue and denying every tabloid promises that can be mentioned.
I screamed in Yoruba plan." Mo gbe!!",ehhn!!
pure wickedness!
I don't know if the personality behind the monicker is a man or a woman but I can tell you.I"it" does not know the implication of making the tearing down of people as a style of communication.
I have seen it in business.the system of tearing to gain always tear the system all together.

3 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:

Believe what you want.

Her achievements are there in black and white.
What achievements?

Steady gas supply to power plants?

Steadying oil supply at 2.4m bpd?
Na wa o
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Urine: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2015
MizMyColi:
The prettiest minister ever had.
That should count for something, No?
gringrin

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Iykopee(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

I should quit my job for the Petroleum Industry before i can feel the effects of my oil minister?

^^^ It's ur belief that she has notin to her credit that shud rather make u partake in the industry and quit ur current job.

5 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^ It's ur belief that she has notin to her credit that shud rather make u partake in the industry and quit ur current job.
Interesting reasoning.
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Caseless: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

*whistling*

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
ask diezani abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by baralatie(m): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2015
jaybee3:

I'm only interested in her achievements ifor the last 5 years.
Surely they must have higlighted them during the recently completed campaign train
read the link on dukem21 post.at least it highlights some but not all!

1 Like

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by garrix8: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

Interesting if true but her principal failed to pass the bill into law.

PIB pre-dates her appointment as Petroleum Minister..
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by dunkem21(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

What achievements?

Steady gas supply to power plants?

Steadying oil supply at 2.4m bpd?
Na wa o

Is that the only achievement you saw there? ..OK, you dismissed others as a propaganda meant to deceive foreigners.

Not really in the mood to squabble or join issues with anybody this morning.

5 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by mrmetoo1: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2015
Everyone saying Obiageli is trying to drag her down, please how is asking what someone achieved trying to drag them down?

A lot of successful people usually can't wait for people to ask them that question so that they can begin to list their achievements but when asking for someone's achievements, a public servant at that, is an insult then there's a huge problem.

Nigeria will NEVER be great if we don't hold people accountable. This idea of "let them be" is very poisonous. I know this for sure that America is great because they keep you accountable, the people ask questions and criticize passionately when they need to.

When a critic asks questions, "shame" them by proving them wrong and not by insulting them. Insulting just means you don't have anything good to say

12 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2015
garrix8:

PIB pre-dates her appointment as Petroleum Minister..
Oops. Thanks.

Cc Volksfuhrer and Sweetguy25
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:

Is that the only achievement you saw there? ..OK, you dismissed others as a propaganda meant to deceive foreigners.

Not really in the mood to squabble or join issues with anybody this morning.
The ones i can verify are false, why should i believe the ones i can't?

Btw most of them are about signing contracts.
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Everyone saying Obiageli is trying to drag her down, please how is asking what someone achieved trying to drag them down?

A lot of successful people usually can't wait for people to ask them that question so that they can begin to list their achievements but when asking for someone's achievements, a public servant at that, is an insult then there's a huge problem.

Nigeria will NEVER be great if we don't hold people accountable. This idea of "let them be" is very poisonous. I know this for sure that America is great because they keep you accountable, the people ask questions and criticize passionately when they need to.

When a critic asks questions, "shame" them by proving them wrong and not by insulting them. Insulting just means you don't have anything good to say
God bless you. When people go into the defensive mode then i know something is fishy.

3 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2015
jaybee3:

I get your drift and understand your point of view BUT Diezani is a PUBLIC servant. Corruption is Nigeria as well as mediocrity has been widely accepted as the norm simply because we citizens don’t ask questions neither do we review their performance.

Diezani being down (even though I doubt that’s the case) is probably due to her own lackadaisical performance and outright arrogance whilst being at the helm of affairs.

The achievements are highlighted on the nnpc's website but to her, that is nothing just as she tried to rubbish the agric minister in her past failed mission. If they think she stole any money,good. Why not wait for Buhari to come and prosecute her? why running a hate campaign against her across the social media? just to tarnish her image which they like doing... Anyway Obiagelli come and tell us why your master Buhari nominated Adesina for Afdb president knowing that he achieved 0% in the agric sector..Shameless hypocrite angry

8 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2015
baralatie:

do you why I laughed at the type of games they were playing.it was when these guyz started creating treads on policies to continue and denying every tabloid promises that can be mentioned.
I screamed in Yoruba plan." Mo gbe!!",ehhn!!
pure wickedness!
I don't know if the personality behind the monicker is a man or a woman but I can tell you.I"it" does not know the implication of making the tearing down of people as a style of communication.
I have seen it in business.the system of tearing to gain always tear the system all together.
Leave them my brother...As for Obiagelli,you done by market..I promise you that I'll make the internet a miserable world for you since you know how to tarnish someone's image..the game just started.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by dunkem21(m): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

The ones i can verify are false, why should i believe the ones i can't?

Btw most of them are about signing contracts.

Kindly point out the false ones.

I really wish I have more time on my hands now.

2 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by dunkem21(m): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2015
CyberWolf1:
Leave them my brother...As for Obiagelli,you done by market..I promise you that I'll make the internet a miserable world for you since you know how to tarnish someone's image..the game just started.. grin

Bros, let's not get to that.

Abeg.
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Sweetguy25: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

Oops. Thanks.

Cc Volksfuhrer and Sweetguy25

I never said she initiated the PIB. The original version of the bill was drawn in 2008 and she wasn't petroleum minister then.
I said that she pushed for the passage of the Bill throughout her tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2015
CyberWolf1:
The achievements are highlighted on the nnpc's website but to her, that is nothing just as she tried to rubbish the agric minister in her past failed mission. If they think she stole any money,good. Why not wait for Buhari to come and prosecute her? why running a hate campaign against her across the social media? just to tarnish her image which they like doing... Anyway Obiagelli come and tell us why your master Buhari nominated Adesina for Afdb president knowing that he achieved 0% in the agric sector..Shameless hypocrite angry

Are u ashamed to post one of her major achievements here? I have posted contents of both links here for people to analyse.

Buhari didn't not nominate adesina, he on gave an endorsement to gej's nomination. Go and ask buhari why he did so.
I maintain, there is nothing special about adesina, several sectors in agriculture are suffering, his skills are better suited to Afdb where he can make policies, implementation is a no no.

Btw i just reported you again for another moniker.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2015
Sweetguy25:

I never said she initiated the PIB. The original version of the bill was drawn in 2008 and she wasn't petroleum minister then.
I was just pointing it out to you, i didn't say you did. She and her principal with the PDP failed to get the PIB passed.
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by dunkem21(m): 10:11am On Apr 23, 2015
Sweetguy25:

..and the national assembly is stalling, quashing and postponing it.

..She meant every word of her saying ..

.." I stepped on powerful toes"

3 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

Are u ashamed to post one of her major achievements here? I have posted contents of both links here for people to analyse.

Buhari didn't not nominate adesina, he on gave an endorsement to gej's nomination. Go and ask buhari why he did so.
I maintain, there is nothing special about adesina, several sectors in agriculture are suffering, his skills are better suited to Afdb where he can make policies, implementation is a no no.

Btw i just reported you again for another moniker.
You will see, just get prepared..ediot

1 Like

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:

Did you not just quote what i said earlier about steady gas supply to power plants?
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by baralatie(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:

it is like you underestimate her skill in proving mis- leading information when it comes to govt.it is like the paparazzi of Hollywood.
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:

Bros, let's not get to that.

Abeg.

She underestimated me, but I will teach her a very bitter lesson..

2 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Sweetguy25: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

I was just pointing it out to you, i didn't say you did. She and her principal with the PDP failed to get the PIB passed.

I believe you are aware of the legislative process and how bills are passed into law.

2 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2015
CyberWolf1:
You will see, just get prepared..ediot
Na you go tire. Go and ask those that tried in the past. Nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) / Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) / How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.