Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. (36920 Views)

Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) / Here Is How Deziani Madueke's Son Spend's Nigeria's $$$ - Cramjones (pics) / Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
shakazuldadon:

in the sense that none of yall are neither court nor jury....

in the sense that let the courts do their job.
if you can't keep mute after reading their comments,why do you expect to them to let her be after reading about her?

1 Like

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by SirAweezy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Whispers have it 'she is the brain behind PIB'.

Brain behind what Or brain undermining the bill. Pls don't even say what yo don't knw. I can tell you everything abt this woman!
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by omenka(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

Interesting if true but her principal failed to pass the bill into law.
Very big lie. The PIB predates her by at least two years.
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by ibietela2(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
CyberWolf:
Since I discovered she is a yoruba disguising as Igbo,my respect for her died...I hate deceitful beings with passion angry angry angry

Seems it's in there blood...... egift and Omenka
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by silvernus0: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

Let her be? Is this a joke
OGA JONA SHLD BE BLAMED FOR HER INCOMPETENCIES . FINE WOMAN NO WORK TO SHOW NA HER FACE WE WAN CHOP??
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by shakazuldadon: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
akthedream:
if you can't keep mute after reading their comments,why do you expect to them to let her be after reading about her?

some one just opened another thread on her......

i dont think she will go to jail in the end. lipsrsealed
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by smsdigito: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:
I have spent several days searching for the achievements of the present minister of petroleum, i have not found any. Someone should please help me out here.

We would like to know how many pipelines she laid

how many percent has she increased the capacity our refineries

Her achievements on LNG

Major reform she has successfully completed.

I hate to think this woman has done nothing in her reign as minister.

Wait, are you the Obiagelli of BringBackOurGirls? If yes, then dont expect to hear or see anything good about Diezani's administration because two of you are from two different and opposite sides of political divide. Even if there is one thing she has done that is good you may not find it good enough for you to give her a pass mark.
Just let her be because her time is up no need spinning your brain to know whether she did well or not. Investigations from GMB admin will soon be revealed. gracia.

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
PassingShot:

1. The fact that you cannot even name a single cabal now backing GMB is a pointer that you just made that statement to have something to say.

2. Like I said, the PIB is meant to address a range of issues of which the subsidy payment is a significant part of. If the PIB is operational, the subsidy will sooner or later be discarded.

I don't mind visiting your blog if you will address issues objectively. If all you will put up there will be to attack every GMB's move, count me out. Political analysts are known to be fair and mostly non-partisan. hope you get my drift.
1. I have a reason for my response.

2. With or without the PIB the subsidy can be retained or discarded depending on the fiscal policy of the incumbent...

Btw: I'll be very objective and not malicious(like I've always been)
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by sonofspada(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bitch undecided
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by brightleave(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
shakazuldadon:
please let this woman be

AH! U GET MIND O

https://www.nairaland.com/faces/shocked.gifhttp://www.nairaland.com/faces/shocked.gif
https://www.nairaland.com/faces/embarassed.png

modified..

[s]The way am hitting ftc on front page over the past 36 hours is frightening. [/s]
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Firefire(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
PassingShot:

Mister man, there is no justification for GEJ's failure to pass the PIB in 5.5 years. His failure cannot be explained away as you wish.

Meanwhile the following are some of your past submissions on subsidy scam of GEJ.

My question is: Are all the things you said then no longer correct today?

And your response was:

Ki ni se ti emi ti 're iwo arakunrin yi ?
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by easytouch030: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:
I have spent several days searching for the achievements of the present minister of petroleum, i have not found any. Someone should please help me out here.

We would like to know how many pipelines she laid

how many percent has she increased the capacity our refineries

Her achievements on LNG

Major reform she has successfully completed.

I hate to think this woman has done nothing in her reign as minister.
if Nigeria refineries is working well:
• The road accident will be reduce.
• The cost of maintenance ( road) will all be reduce.
• subsidy money will be save for another thing.
• There will b downward review of petroleum pump price.
• More jobs will b created.

despite all dis benefit, pipeline vandals is one of major road block to New Nigeria.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sylverbox:
Good observation oby. She is typical example of redundancy. A major reason a didn't want GEJ in power any longer. I hope she still has her job with shell, he may need it.
SAME HERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by openmine(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
jaybee3:

Why are you hyperventilating over nothing?
Diezani is a public servant and we have the right to ask questions of her deliverables since she assumed office

yes u have a right to question her time in d petroleum ministry and not to insult her personality like sum are doing on dis thread....
I tink d passage of d PIB will b d gateway 2 d freedom of our oil and gas sectors dat we have all been asking for...there will be more transparency and accountability in dat sector...its unfortunate dat such a revolutionary bill has been with d national assembly for 2 years now...
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by baralatie(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
barcanista:
Let's see who is dumb...
1. In 2011 the leadership of the House was pro-ACN/APC as reflected in the choice of leadership. In fact, the Tambawal led house has always been at loggerhead with GEJ led executive.

2. The bill was "tribalised" by legislators from a particular section due to some provision that will benefit the host communities(oil communities).

3. The IOCs were adamant of the status quo to remain because it will mean less revenue for them and more for the locals.

4. Go get a copy of the bill to understand 1, 2 and 3.
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by fineguy11(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin grin...Clown..Do you think I care about who rules what?...I hate it when people employ all sorts of tactics just to ruin someone's personality.. angry angry angry angry
CyberWolf:
Some bobos are in AC room pressing the botton.. cheesy cheesy..Game on..GEJ MUST win by natural or supernatural..GAME ON!!!!!
CyberWolf:
When INEC starts announcing results officially from NW,NE & SW, APC swines will die of shock..When all the permutations are completed, We the GEJ fans will cruise to victory with the release of SE & SS result...Game on cheesy
shut the f.uck up taniod,,u care abt who rule u,,guess what,,the man u called a ''JIHADIST''will rule u and your clan till 2019 tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by easytouch030: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
if Nigeria refineries were working well:
• The road accident will be reduce.
• The cost of maintenance ( road) will all be reduce.
• subsidy money will be save for another thing.
• There will b downward review of petroleum pump price.
• More jobs will b created.

despite all dis benefit, pipeline vandals is one of major road block to New Nigeria.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
shakazuldadon:

some one just opened another thread on her......

i dont think she will go to jail in the end. lipsrsealed
what does that implies?
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
mrmetoo1:

When a critic asks questions, "shame" them by proving them wrong and not by insulting them. Insulting just means you don't have anything good to say.
WORD!!!

1 Like

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by PassingShot(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
barcanista:
1. I have a reason for my response.

2. With or without the PIB the subsidy can be retained or discarded depending on the fiscal policy of the incumbent...

Btw: I'll be very objective and not malicious (like I've always been)

Barca, @ the bold, make I laugh small abeg grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by PassingShot(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Firefire:

Ki ni se ti emi ti 're iwo arakunrin yi ?

Yoruba ibo leleyi o? Abi eegun ni e ni? grin
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by mrmetoo1: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Eruditor:

The same man who spent Billions of Naira campaigning for the removal of subsidy via adverts, boards, pressure groups even the NA! If they were interested in passing the bill, they would have.

The Bill had its own concomitant challenges but discretizing it and discussing with other foreign stakeholders would have fixed the issues.

GBAM!!! This is my point. He has a lot to work with if he wants it passed
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
barcanista:
Chai? So you mean the PIB that was re-modelled and drafted to the NASS should have been signed into law by GEJ without scaling through the NASS? You even blame GEJ? Some of You Buharists can be pathetic...You don't even know how thinngs work and you are making noise...smfh
If that's what you read from my post, i can't help.
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
mrmetoo1:

I'm sure what she was questioning was the seriousness of the president passing the bill since it was his party that was majority. I mean if a president cannot pass a bill that he's serious about through an NASS that's full of his party members, then he's rather useless.
Don't mind the clown.
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
tomakint:

Now that your simple question has been tackled by the link provided by dunkem, what else? Cyberwolf, sheath your sword let's keep watching them (janjanweedians) from a 'distance'!
Links of lies you mean?
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by crusherfaq(f): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
PassingShot:

Barca, @ the bold, make I laugh small abeg grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by eaccyboy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

Let her be? Is this a joke
u get serious problem b*tch aint joking mehn aint joking... if i hv a b*tch lik u as a b*tch *ss wife hmmmm ama kill her b4 sun rise..
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Barcanista, I really don't like when you feign ignorance because I know you know better.

Basically what you're saying is PDP is a fraudulent party filled with greedy self serving people, a party with no ideology. All I'm saying is, this PIB is for the good of the nation. If the president feels this way, how come his party members don't feel the same?? How come he can't sell his party members on something that's meant to help move our country forward. I mean if PDP members were for the bill and other parties opposed it then I get it but you trying to say well GEJ tried his best but his party members opposed him doesn't cut it for me.

His job is to get his party members on his side, in fact he should have made sure he had them on his side before it went to the house. Where serious lobbying needed to happen would have been to get some members from other parties on board, that is if there was a need for them.

My conclusion is even GEJ wasn't serious about passing it. It's one of those moves I believe was made so that they he can say later they did something like the trains.

Let him continue to play the clown, to be relevant amongst idiots.

1 Like

Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by DesChyko: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Both the OP and the moderator who moved this to frontpage need to stop being a nuisance to your futures.Did you actually run a google search on this topic or you're just seeking to haul stones at a 'soon-to-be-ex-Petroleum minister' who has no idea what the first letters of your families are?
If you have any thing 'tangible' to say about her, just do it. Because I ran a search on this and got a pageload of achievements. I perused one of it and it turned out to be professional achievements, most of which can neither be understood or tracked by a layman in the field, like myself and probably you.

Well, as a true son of Igbo descent, I don't let myself lazy about where I am useless. I think you should try that sometime, keeping away from where you are useless.
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
baybeeboi:

Obiagelli
Sir
Re: Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mykevp2p:

One of the problem e have in Nigeria is when we thing that the office of the president is the Alpha and Omega. It is only in Nigeria that we blame the president for the inefficiency of the legislators, the state government, the judiciary, and local government.

The president can only lobby the legislators, he cannot force them.. don't tell me the legislators are children who don't know or understand the importance of PIB. By the way, the IOC also have powerful lobby group against the passage of PIB.

The ball is in the courts of the legislators and they should be blamed
The pdp controlled the house, the president is the head of the pdp. What is his excuse?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / How I Was Almost Mobbed Today In Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.