Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos (50749 Views)

Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja / Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) / Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by estacyresource: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
NNPC has started refunding unremitted $1.48bn –Alison-Madueke

The Minister of Petroleum Resources Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, on Wednesday disclosed that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation has started refunding the $1.48bn unremitted fund into the Federation Account as recommended by an audit firm, PriceWaterHouse Coopers.
..... http://allaboutnews-update..com/2015/04/nnpc-has-started-refunding-unremitted.html

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Blurry: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
naso
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by efilefun(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmm Baba needs to start wearing a glove or something on his palm this handshakes are getting too much... I don't trust this people

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by pero45: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
APC can mumu eeeeeh must u people always talk rubbish.....let's think of the way forward for nigeria
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by nijanigga: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Why didn't David mark go with Obanikoro, the minister he forced on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by tucky200(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Its no big deal ...david mark was among the military men that helped buhari's coup in 1983 and buhari made him a governor..
So......

Back 2 my weed

1 Like

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Flye: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dannyset:
We still need to get a lot of things right in this Country, or maybe I should say, our mentality need to CHANGE.
The current Senate President is visiting the President elect and u say its politics at play? Since when did they become enemy? Or u think they are like us on Nairaland that fights over everything? Whether we like it or not, Mark is still part of the incoming govt as a Senator(but na floor member sha oo).
I think he is not doing wrong.

@bolded sweet me past sugar cane, I will love to see the guy as ordinary floor member being control/overruled by Akume or Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by themodernman: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
searching4lovee:
[size=28pt]Buhari should marginalize the south east for voting PDP angry THEY MUST SUFFER IT FOR PUTTING THERE EGGS IN ONE BASKET. NONSENSE angry[/size]

I wish the eggs in your trousers can be cut & put in a basket...

4 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by MKO4ever(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
E nor concern me, all I know is May 29 is only five weeks away!
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Emmyxclusive: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
buhari should pls imprison this guy for me, he kept decivin the good people of idoma (Benue zone c) I went home recently and I almost wepted.
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Eggcelent(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nice move. Even expected. Nothing wrong with the leader of the legislature visiting the head of the incoming administration irrespective of their political leaning.
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by kayonpoint(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Visiting him can't safe your sinking ass angry jail straightttttttt.. I trust my General! May 29th fastforward come grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by nijanigga: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
estacyresource:
NNPC has started refunding unremitted $1.48bn –Alison-Madueke

The Minister of Petroleum Resources Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, on Wednesday disclosed that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation has started refunding the $1.48bn unremitted fund into the Federation Account as recommended by an audit firm, PriceWaterHouse Coopers.
..... http://allaboutnews-update..com/2015/04/nnpc-has-started-refunding-unremitted.html
When GMB open their yansh, they will refund the rest, this is just a drop in the ocean.Since Madam frog-eye asylum papers were rejected in 7 countries,she has no place to go than face the music. What do you think would have happened had GEJ won the election. That money would never have been remitted.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by BlackGirlsCode: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
efilefun:
Hmm Baba needs to start wearing a glove or something on his palm this handshakes are getting too much... I don't trust this people

Same here. If they touch one hair on Buhari's shoulder, Nigeria may just break.
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by eminikansoso(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
searching4lovee:
[size=28pt]Buhari should marginalize the south east for voting PDP angry THEY MUST SUFFER IT FOR PUTTING THERE EGGS IN ONE BASKET. NONSENSE angry[/size]
YOUR HEAD NEEDS EXAMINE

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by tunde1200(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
grin
Dannyset:

Copyright suppose catch u oooo!
Why u dey steal my quote without referencing me?
Well, ur forgiven. Go n sin no more.
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

[size=17pt]NOTE:pls if you can't assist with a loan and want to render direct financial assistance.you don't have to pay directly to me.
I will appreciate it more,if you pay directly into my school account.
Which you can google urself to comfirm
[/size]
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by bebene: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
searching4lovee:
that cannot happen cos he is nigerian president regardless of who u vote, and a true leader treat everybody equally including his enemies

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by BlackGirlsCode: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Emmyxclusive:
buhari should pls imprison this guy for me, he kept decivin the good people of idoma (Benue zone c) I went home recently and I almost wepted.

Wepted.....

1 Like

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by laytoshtwo: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
vedd:
He wants to pledge his loyalty.

Nothing for you Mr. Mark. You can never evade the incoming avalanche of probes and jail terms.

Jail Jail Buhari is not a judge
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Ura: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Soft landing!!! ghen ghen. I hope that these new people that we elected will not go and fall our hand because I hear that David Mark is ogling for senate president by fire by force. We need a man of timber and calibre, as senate president, not a hypocrite.
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by baybeeboi: 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
PentiumPro:
Pledge of allegiance.
GEJ is now gradually becoming OYO
do you say GEJ OYO because GEJ is still goin to be next president or what?
This is the Man,accept it or not is still goin to be part of Buhari's Government, so?
Somettimes we realy should think outside the box and see things more clearly
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by jossyj: 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
searching4lovee:

you remain the biggest fool I have ever seen in my life.

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by unite4real: 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
PentiumPro:
Pledge of allegiance.
GEJ is now gradually becoming OYO

no he is gradually becoming OHO
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by shammah1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Where is your sense?
Keneking:
Eye service....it's time for APC to shut its door against all these kinds of persons.

I am glad that the framed APC logo is in that room...where is the broom sef? They need to see this constantly.

Aso Rock should be branded with the APC flags from Gate One to Gate Seven......Anyone that does not like it should .....wear his gloves and bounce out.

The brooms should not be left out...that is the "weapon", long coloured brooms should be hung at the President's "oval room"

That would be constant reminder of the liberations Nigerians have yearned for in the last 16 years. Can't wait for an open invitation for citizens to spend five minutes in that "forest" known as Aso Rock. Nonsense...i repeat...Nonsense PDP

Sai Buhari
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Bolosiye: 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dannyset:
We still need to get a lot of things right in this Country, or maybe I should say, our mentality need to CHANGE.
The current Senate President is visiting the President elect and u say its politics at play? Since when did they become enemy? Or u think they are like us on Nairaland that fights over everything? Whether we like it or not, Mark is still part of the incoming govt as a Senator(but na floor member sha oo).
I think he is not doing wrong.
and aside from dat dey are both retired gen

1 Like

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by 1miccza: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
vedd:
He wants to pledge his loyalty.

Nothing for you Mr. Mark. You can never evade the incoming avalanche of probes and jail terms.

Is that what Buhari told all of you?
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Orikinla(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
[size=28pt]Don't waste your votes on APC, says David Mark - PM News ...
www.pmnewsnigeria.com › News › 2015 Election
Mar 23, 2015 - David Mark, President of the Senate, on Monday urged the people of ... Democratic Party (PDP), which he described as the future of Nigeria.[/size]
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by shammah1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
PDP are peace makers and are also pace setters. Other parties should learn from them. True democracy
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by condralbede(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
This one won port too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each / What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.